BEST AIRLINE TO WORK FOR AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

JETSetter in Chicago, Illinois

81 months ago

I thought it would fun if everyone stated what airline they work/worked for and why it/was the best airline. Please specify what made it good.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

American Airlines, Alaskan Airlines, Republic Airlines, American Trans Air, ATA, Southwest, Ryan international, British Airlines, United, Continental, Alliance, Open Skies, British Airways, World Airways, USA3000, Omni international, North American, Pan Am, Mexicana, COmair.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (36) Reply - Report abuse

JYBSON FORTUNE in Fort Myers, Florida

81 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT THIS CONPANY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (36) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

JYBSON FORTUNE in Fort Myers, Florida said: I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT THIS CONPANY

Which company is that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

srw1954 in jacksonville, Florida

79 months ago

SOUTHWEST IS THE BEST

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

alan in Redondo Beach, California

72 months ago

thank you for your information on southwest it is very helpful for me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sara22_chicago in Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

hello does anyone knows if southwest is currently hiring flight attendant....or when is it expected that they will hire soon. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

FormerOzark/TWA in MSN

71 months ago

Test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

e c in Ronkonkoma, New York

71 months ago

Really, I thihk it is the "best airline for YOU" not the best airline to work for. It really depends on things like base locations, types of aircraft, company culture, how much you want to be away from home, etc. What works for me doesn't necessary work for you and vice versa. I'm sure some people here would rather do day turns, so a charter won't work for them. Some people have no qualms with commuting, and others would rather be based near their home. Some people prefer a more conservative environment, others enjoy free-spirited culture. I don't care how great a company is - there's going to be something someone else doesn't like about it. Like any job, you need to research the companies and trust your own gut.

Haha, honestly though, every airline that's actually hiring right now seems great to me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

susan in The Dalles, Oregon

66 months ago

Alaska Airlines is the BEST AIRLINE. It was rated for the second year in the row BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

It is a family oriented airline.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Donald Hamm in Coconut Creek, Florida

66 months ago

JETSetter in Chicago, Illinois said: I thought it would fun if everyone stated what airline they work/worked for and why it/was the best airline. Please specify what made it good.

Thanks

I know several people who are flight attendants with Southwest Airlines and absolutely love it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lindsay in Aurora, Colorado

65 months ago

Frontier used to be the best company because they really did care about their employees until Republic bought them and then so many changes have happened. Hundreds of jobs have been lost and the atmosphere working as a F9 Flight Attendant is now completely different. I know that they just hired a bunch of new flight attendants for thier Milwaukee base and you won't have to be on reserve for long unlike Denver where it would take years just to hold a line. But's that's if you want to work with Republic. I heard Jetblue is also a really good airline to work for and their flight attendants seem really happy. That's who I am hoping to get on with!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Amber in Colorado Springs, Colorado

58 months ago

I have a question...I know that sometimes pilots are flown into their "home base" from other states. Does that apply to FA's as well?
Thanks to anyone who can answer this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Will in New York, New York

58 months ago

Hey! How is everyone? And is anyone going to the F2F tomorrow at 8:30am? If so please email me prballao5@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tatianis in Santa Marta, Colombia

54 months ago

Hello, I would like to work as a Flight Attendant in the United States, I am from Colombia but I am also an American citizen. I am bilingual (Spanish and English) and I hold a couple of associated degrees, one from Colombia, and one from the USA, I am 5´8¨, 110 pounds and 34 years old ( I am the image of a bathing suit company in Colombia), but the salaries here are very bad. I have a lot of experience in customer service, I really don’t know the requirements for this job, but I really need some help about the monthly salary, any idea? Thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.