Bilingual Delta Flight Attendant Phone Interview Questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Chloé in Brookline, Massachusetts

19 months ago

They are really general questions, if you speak French, you'll do fine.
Something similar to:
- What is your favourite meal
- What is your favourite restaurant
- Where do you like to go shopping

Remember, if you do get a conditionnal offer, there is a second language test with a witness to certify it's really you who can speak French :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Amy in Merrick, New York

19 months ago

jjennings31 in Decatur, Georgia said: Hi! I'm in the beginning stages of the interview process for a bilingual flight attendant position for Delta and the next step is for me to answer 3 automated questions in French , 1 given, 2 unknown. Does anybody know what kind of questions they ask? I just want to feel a little bit prepared to relieve some stress before I do this part!

Much thanks

Good luck! How many phone interview you've done? :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Frankie FA in Saint Paul, Minnesota

19 months ago

Chloé in Brookline, Massachusetts said: They are really general questions, if you speak French , you'll do fine.
Something similar to:
- What is your favourite meal
- What is your favourite restaurant
- Where do you like to go shopping

Remember, if you do get a conditionnal offer, there is a second language test with a witness to certify it's really you who can speak French :)

Bonjour Chloe,

Do you know at what point they do the 'in person' LOD interview? Is it during the F2F in Atlanta?

Merci

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chloé in Boston, Massachusetts

19 months ago

As far as I know, after you get the CJO in Atlanta. My understanding is that the second test is live on the phone with someone from Delta being there to witness you are the one speaking on the phone. Bonne chance :)

Frankie FA in Saint Paul, Minnesota

19 months ago

Chloé in Boston, Massachusetts said: As far as I know, after you get the CJO in Atlanta. My understanding is that the second test is live on the phone with someone from Delta being there to witness you are the one speaking on the phone. Bonne chance :)

Merci a vous, et Bonne Chance aussi!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dom&Simba in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

18 months ago

well, my test today wasnt even close to these three questions so, be careful what you believe when posted online....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Dom&Simba in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: well, my test today wasnt even close to these three questions so, be careful what you believe when posted online....

This is for French, other languages might have different questions/level of difficulty, I have no idea. Also, I wrote those weren't the exact questions but the "type" of questions. General questions about your life, you're bilingual or you're not...
How are you going to handle a stressful or urgent situation in the other language if you can't talk for 45 seconds about basic stuff? Delta is (was) also hiring non bilingual FAs...

DeltaFADream in O_O

18 months ago

Hi, can anyone help with the first and second interview questions and possible sample answers? I applied 2days ago. Waiting for my first call. I feel very nervous.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Dom&Simba in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: well, my test today wasnt even close to these three questions so, be careful what you believe when posted online....

I'm happy to see you got an interview invitation :) Félicitations!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dom&Simba in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

18 months ago

Merci bien. On verra !
J'ai cru que j'ai parlé trop vite avec un peu d'argot, mais....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

venus in Atlanta, Georgia

17 months ago

Je vois que certain parmis vous ont pris la peine de rectifier l'orthographe avec les accents. Bien ce ne sera pas le cas avec moi. Bref je vroudrais savoir a quoi m'attendre a propos des question durant l'entretion pour l'hotesse de l'air french english bilingual.
Thank You in advance. I am not worried about what is going to be asked as I have been speaking french all my life. I just want to know whether it is a strict format or conversational. Thank You!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.