Commutair

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 518)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Jean in Windsor Locks, Connecticut

74 months ago

Does anyone have any recent information about Commutair......such as if they are hiring flight attendants, training etc? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Mibella in Ohio

67 months ago

Flying for Fun in Nashville, Tennessee said: CommutAir is hiring for bases in CLE & EWR! They fly the Bombardier Q200 with one flight attendant- it seats 37 passengers and there is no height requirement. There will be a May training class, and they fly to interview sessions!

You can apply via their website at

www.commutair.com/flightattendant.htm
Do you work for Commutair??

Thanks
Does anyone have information on their flight benefits? That is still information I am trying to find!

Thanks,

FFF

Do you work for Commutair??

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Flying for Fun in Nashville, Tennessee

66 months ago

Hi! I don't work for Commut but want to badly- hopefully I'll be called up for an interview in the next 2 weeks for their May class.

If anyone knows anything about their flight benefits, I'd so appreciate it!

Thanks,

FFF BNA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

you know who KenD in Chicago, Illinois

66 months ago

how did u get in touch with them? i did the app twice lol
any advice

Flying for Fun in Nashville, Tennessee

66 months ago

I'd call their headquarters and ask to speak to their HR department just to "confirm" they received your resume and application. Then just state you're very interested in the job (professionally) and perhaps inquire as to any upcoming vacancies.

Good Luck,

FFF BNA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

you know who KenD in Chicago, Illinois

66 months ago

thanks for that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

561guy in Jupiter, Florida

66 months ago

you know who KenD in Chicago, Illinois said: thanks for that

I just applied to be a flight attendant on the website today. Any information and advice you guys can give me would be very helpful. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FlytheCoop in Johnson City, Tennessee

66 months ago

Evidently the Commut class has now been pushed back to June 8, so they won't be making calls for 3-5 weeks.

I'd say wait but the reality is in this climate nothing is certain. Sorry to not be more positive- that is the latest I have!

Best,

FtC

Mibella in Ohio

66 months ago

FlytheCoop in Johnson City, Tennessee said: Evidently the Commut class has now been pushed back to June 8, so they won't be making calls for 3-5 weeks.

I'd say wait but the reality is in this climate nothing is certain. Sorry to not be more positive- that is the latest I have!

Best,

FtC

Hello thanks for info. Do you work for commutair?

65 months ago

Nope! I'm just friends with people there and would love to work for the company!

65 months ago

Okay I just got a call from Commutair they are interviewing next Wed (the 22) and they have a training class scheduled for sure on June 1!

Call they're corporate offices in CLE after sending your resume if interested!!

65 months ago

I have a question. I live in Florida and applied to Commutair a few weeks ago. Do I have to fly myself to the interview? And is the 22 the only day their conducting interviews?

Ladymercury in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

65 months ago

561guy, its very rare that a regional flies people out for interviews. The only airlines that really do that are the top 5. Even then its iffy.

65 months ago

Ladymercury in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: 561guy, its very rare that a regional flies people out for interviews. The only airlines that really do that are the top 5. Even then its iffy.

Yeah I believe that compass is the only regional that does actually. I wish I had $300 to spend on a ticket lol ... did you apply to them?

65 months ago

No they do fly out to interviews- surprising actually but they're a small dedicated company that is looking for good people to work for $15.90/hr haha!

If you haven't gotten a call yet I'd check in with them...and yes as of now the 22 is the only interview date because they're planning one small class in June to meet their summer staffing needs.

Hope this helps!

FtC at JC, TN

Freebird in Gallatin, Tennessee

65 months ago

These are some great comments. Thanks for the help. Does anyone know of any other airlines hiring at the moment?

65 months ago

Ok so I called and was redirected to Holly so I left her a message. If I'm in Florida and the interview takes place this wed. basically I have no chance of making it? Or does anybody know about another coming interview session? All comments are welcomed :)

65 months ago

Freebird in Gallatin, Tennessee said: These are some great comments. Thanks for the help. Does anyone know of any other airlines hiring at the moment?

Commutair, Colgan Air, Compass airlines, Airtran, Allegiant Air ... theres a few for ya ... hope that helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

I just spoke to Commut today- I'm going to CLE Wed but have yet to get my flight details because they're busy in the offices. I've been told I should get them tomorrow so if others haven't either there is still hope.

I also found out that the majority of individuals invited to their interview session this Wed are from the greater CLE area, so if you're from out of town calling is a good way to get noticed.

Finally, I was told that this is not the only interview session they will be holding for their June class- however they are not expecting it to be big (under 10 people) so there is no telling how many more at this point.

Hope all this info helps, and good luck to everyone!

FtC in JC,TN

65 months ago

ok ... thanks for the info ... I'll try them again tomorrow and best of luck to you in your interview :-)

Ladymercury in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

65 months ago

I just made the dive an applied for CommutAir.
I really want to become a F/A. *sighs* Two years and still trying

868gal in Vermilion, Ohio

64 months ago

561guy in Jupiter, Florida said: Ok so I called and was redirected to Holly so I left her a message. If I'm in Florida and the interview takes place this wed. basically I have no chance of making it? Or does anybody know about another coming interview session? All comments are welcomed :)

CommutAir does fly you to the interview if you are selected! I would consider relocating to Cleveland or Newark if you are interested in this particular company. They like to hire local people so even if you really are not willing to relocate consider getting a crash pad which will cost about 200.00 a month. The person that you need to contact is the inflight recruiter her name is Jennifer Friedler. Best of luck!

Mibella in Ohio

64 months ago

Hello, does anyone have the email for Jennifer Friedler?

Thanks

Darla in Mount Vernon, Ohio

62 months ago

I have sent my online application to CommutAir. Does anyone know how long they take to call back about the app??

Flygirl1971 in Atlanta, Georgia

62 months ago

Anyone on here that works for Commutair our of CLE and can give the low down on working for them. Thanks in advance for any input, good or bad, just be honest.

bjm1 in Frankfort, Kentucky

62 months ago

When are the next classes suppose to start? I just sent in my application and I was wondering how lomg it takes to hear back from them? Is it a good idea to call them???
thanks for the help!

Darla in Centerburg, Ohio

61 months ago

bjm1 in Frankfort, Kentucky said: When are the next classes suppose to start? I just sent in my application and I was wondering how lomg it takes to hear back from them? Is it a good idea to call them???
thanks for the help!

Hey bjm1! I also sent my app in a while back. Did you ever hear anything back yet? I was thinking about resending mine.

BlueStarsjay in Toledo, Ohio

61 months ago

Im in Sandusky, Ohio area and just sent my app in, how long does it usually take for them to get back to you?

mironader@aol.com

60 months ago

BlueStarsjay in Toledo, Ohio said: Im in Sandusky, Ohio area and just sent my app in, how long does it usually take for them to get back to you?

Hello, I live in rocky River, and I am very close to their office in North Olmsted, I love working for them, any news on hiring, I sent my app. twice already and left a message to Jennifer.

photo8258 in Howard Beach, New York

60 months ago

I sent mine in last week as well let me know when the interviews are

mironader@aol.com

60 months ago

Tahnk you for replying.Where do you live?

bjm1 in Ravenna, Ohio

60 months ago

i sent mine in also and i haven't heard a thing. if you hear anything please let me know. i sent my app. three times! i'm from the akron area.

malord in Cleveland, Ohio

60 months ago

I haven"t heard anything either. They may be waiting to see what their year end financials look like. Well, I hope I hear too. good luck to everyone.

BlueStarsjay in Sandusky, Ohio

60 months ago

i got hired last week and am waiting on the drug test so i can go to class in december

zd

60 months ago

BlueStarsjay in Sandusky, Ohio said: i got hired last week and am waiting on the drug test so i can go to class in december

Did you send in anything other than the online app? That's all I can find to do. No phone or fax numbers. How long was it before you heard anything??

mironader@aol.com

60 months ago

Thanks for the reply guys, I am really anxious to get a call from Commutair. Good luck to everyone!

mironader@aol.com

60 months ago

Thanks guys for replying and good luck to everyone!

mironader@aol.com

60 months ago

BlueStarsjay in Sandusky, Ohio said: i got hired last week and am waiting on the drug test so i can go to class in december

Did you really get hired ? that's awesome. I sent my application twice already, when did you hear from them after submitting your application ? thanks for sharing this information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mironader@aol.com

60 months ago

I don't know why they're not answering back, I sent my application twicw and left a message. I guess we have to wait and see...

BlueStarsjay in Sandusky, Ohio

59 months ago

all i did was send my app and got called the next day. I went to the interview the next week and got hired the day after. I'm not sure how many they hired, that may be the issue. I would just wait and see, they are currently doing a class that i couldnt do bc of a prior commitment so all I can tell u is just wait and see.. i know it sucks..

mironader@aol.com

59 months ago

Thank you for sharing the information about being hired. This is so frustrating I don't know why the did not call me.Thanks again.

Livin it Up in Newark, New Jersey

59 months ago

Maybe they aren't interested in you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mironader@aol.com

59 months ago

What makes think that they are interested in you ? thanks for your comment.

mironader@aol.com

59 months ago

Livin it Up in Newark, New Jersey said: Maybe they aren't interested in you.

did you get hired ?

59 months ago

No I work for a better airline. Just throwing in my two cents. If they want you, they'll contact you. If not, well, they won't, as is being made obvious.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

mironader@aol.com

59 months ago

So you think you work bor better Airlines that explains why you sent that comment, so whay are you on that website then ? Have a better day:) And since you're already working for better Airlines I think you should go find something better to do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Runway in New York

58 months ago

Who has the right to bash anyone in these forums for any reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jeff48162 in Monroe, Michigan

58 months ago

Anyone invited to an interview next Wed, the 16th?
Also, does can anyone tell me about the flying benefits? Buddy passes on CO? Parents? Unlimited on CO for the employee? Thanks.

58 months ago

jeff48162 in Monroe, Michigan said: Anyone invited to an interview next Wed, the 16th?
Also, does can anyone tell me about the flying benefits? Buddy passes on CO? Parents? Unlimited on CO for the employee? Thanks.

You won't get buddy passes. Domestic flights are about $13 each way with CO.

mironader@aol.com

55 months ago

Is Commutair hiring ?

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.