Continental United Flight Attendant Training Starting January 2013.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 717)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Flynoodle in Taipei, Taiwan

18 months ago

Evalyn Hsieh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: OMG meeeed too!!! What classes are you guys in??

I'm in 1301~ see u all soon :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

chng in Sacramento, California

18 months ago

Flynoodle in Taipei, Taiwan said: I'm in 1301~ see u all soon :)

Would you girls like to exchange email

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Evalyn Hsieh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

chng in Sacramento, California said: Would you girls like to exchange email

Yes!
winnie3276@yahoo.com.tw

Flynoodle in Taipei, Taiwan

18 months ago

Evalyn Hsieh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Yes!
winnie3276@yahoo.com.tw

Diorlala@gmail.com :)

phxdns in Phoenix, Arizona

18 months ago

Flyme84 said: I'm in class 1306 as well! I interviewed on Monday. Where you there the 10?

I am 1306 too. I only speak english. My interview was the week before yours

Steven in Seattle, Washington

18 months ago

I'm also in 1306.

Joanne in Carlsbad, California

18 months ago

Are there have anyone in class 1305?

oneflyaway in Swisher, Iowa

18 months ago

I am in 1305!!

Future FA hopeful in Atlanta, Georgia

18 months ago

has anyone started training yet? trying to get an idea of what to expect, what hotel we are staying at, what to wear the first day, is there somewhere to wash clothes, etc...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

N813 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Mine is also 1304, Feb 11!

hey, I am also in the 1304 class starting feb 11. I am guessing we will be on the same flight to Houston from Atlanta. Have you heard anything yet?

Landing Lips in Azusa, California

18 months ago

hopeful flight attendant in dallas, Texas said: Do you receive the itinerary only after sending in the $100?

What is the $100 for?

hopeful flight attendant in dallas, Texas

18 months ago

It's a deposit hat secures your spot in training and goes toward paying or the uniform and suitcases

18 months ago

oneflyaway in Swisher, Iowa said: I am in 1305!!

We are same the class. Are you Chinese speaker?

Flynoodle in Honolulu, Hawaii

18 months ago

Just received itinerary from united, see u class 1301 on 13 th. who would be my assigned roommate ?:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

shihan in Spring, Texas

18 months ago

good for you, congratulations... i will start my training this 13th

Abbey road in Tempe, Arizona

18 months ago

Hey just a question for the ppl that have made it to training. Congratulations first off!!! I haven't interviewed yet (i do on the 24th)but when i do and when i get invited to training i am wanting to have a vehicle while down there for shopping and tanning etc. and I will be driving from Tulsa only 8 hours. I don't wanna rent one either. But my question is Do they pay to fly you out to training? Has anyone just drove? Wondering if they'll reimburse you? Lol or is that a silly question? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Joanne in Perris, California

18 months ago

Joanne in Carlsbad, California said: We are same the class. Are you Chinese speaker?

Yes. I am

Denver flight in Denver, Colorado

18 months ago

I'm in 1304 and don't speak any special language.

Landing Lips in Azusa, California

18 months ago

Abbey road in Tempe, Arizona said: Hey just a question for the ppl that have made it to training. Congratulations first off!!! I haven't interviewed yet (i do on the 24th)but when i do and when i get invited to training i am wanting to have a vehicle while down there for shopping and tanning etc. and I will be driving from Tulsa only 8 hours. I don't wanna rent one either. But my question is Do they pay to fly you out to training? Has anyone just drove? Wondering if they'll reimburse you? Lol or is that a silly question? Thanks!

I had a friend back in Chicago training that drove up and they did not reimburse her. Hope that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

AA in Houston, Texas

18 months ago

nycs in Long Island, New York said: Welcome Everyone!

Congratulations on receiving CJO to start Initial Flight Attendant Training with Continental United Airlines .

This forum is set up to share info for training classes begining January 2013.

Please include the following info when posting:
1) Class NUMBER.
2) START DATE.
3) GRADUATION DATE.

Thank You!!!

Hello Guys:

Im in 1302... I just found this forum looking for information. Do you guys want to trade email or facebook?

AA

AA in Houston, Texas

18 months ago

joenyo in Pasadena, California said: class number 1302 starts jan 28th

anyone?

Hey, do you have an email ?

Axel in Houston, Texas

18 months ago

AA in Houston, Texas said: Hey, do you have an email ?

My personal email is: aagomezcrespo@gmail.com

My Facebook email is: willo_45@hotmail.com

Axel Alejandro

gg girl in Boston, Massachusetts

18 months ago

p_w in Elizabeth, New Jersey said: I know the speakers are being based here in EWR. when I started only 3 bases were offered...CLE IAH and EWR and that was over a year ago. I just talked to my friend and she said SFO is where all the new hires are going. Some maybe going to ORD and IAD as well.

Random question, when new hires are sent to a new city, for instance San Fran., is housing privded, or are you on your own to search for an Apartment? Im assumer the latter but just looking for any info available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chadvegas in Las Vegas, Nevada

18 months ago

ChrisNC in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Hey Everyone,

Is there anyone else on here attending CLASS 1303, February 4th, class?

Chris

I am also in class 1303

18 months ago

Future FA hopeful in Atlanta, Georgia said: hey, I am also in the 1304 class starting feb 11. I am guessing we will be on the same flight to Houston from Atlanta. Have you heard anything yet?

Hey I'm
In 1304 also. Very excited but nervous. :)

hopeful flight attendant in dallas, Texas

18 months ago

Someone told me that once we take the pre-training online quiz, we will not be asked again about the city codes. Does anyone know if this is true, or are you all trying to memorize them before training starts? It would be wise to learn them regardless, but it's certainly a daunting task lol

chadvegas in Los Angeles, California

18 months ago

hopeful flight attendant in dallas, Texas said: Someone told me that once we take the pre-training online quiz, we will not be asked again about the city codes. Does anyone know if this is true, or are you all trying to memorize them before training starts? It would be wise to learn them regardless, but it's certainly a daunting task lol

I have been trying to learn them but with work and that it's kinda hard... I hope we aren't tested again

18 months ago

It is hard! I have never even heard of some of the towns and countries. I wish we could just have a list of the main ones we will be going to.
Did anyone find that quiz surprisingly simple. I wish they would all be like that, but I'm sure they won't.
If anyone is interested, I found a show that the travel channel aired back in 2006 about the entire training process for frontier airlines. I enjoyed watching it. It was a good look into what we are probably in for. Just google "flight attendant training show". It's on YouTube.

18 months ago

Future FA hopeful in Atlanta, Georgia said: It is hard! I have never even heard of some of the towns and countries. I wish we could just have a list of the main ones we will be going to.
Did anyone find that quiz surprisingly simple. I wish they would all be like that, but I'm sure they won't.
If anyone is interested, I found a show that the travel channel aired back in 2006 about the entire training process for frontier airlines. I enjoyed watching it. It was a good look into what we are probably in for. Just google "flight attendant training show". It's on YouTube.

Just watched it the other day. Great look into it

18 months ago

Denver flight in Denver, Colorado said: Just watched it the other day. Great look into it

We should stay in touch. When was your interview?
I am getting pretty nervous and excited. I just wish I knew more about what to pack. I have never had to pack for a 4 1/2 week trip...
My email: amy_cary04@yahoo.com
~Amy

Jodi Bee in Atlanta, Georgia

18 months ago

Just got my email to call and set up an appointment date!

p_w in Elizabeth, New Jersey

18 months ago

gg girl in Boston, Massachusetts said: Random question, when new hires are sent to a new city , for instance San Fran., is housing privded, or are you on your own to search for an Apartment ? Im assumer the latter but just looking for any info available.

It is up to you find a place to stay once you get to your base.

18 months ago

hopeful flight attendant in dallas, Texas said: Someone told me that once we take the pre-training online quiz, we will not be asked again about the city codes. Does anyone know if this is true, or are you all trying to memorize them before training starts? It would be wise to learn them regardless, but it's certainly a daunting task lol

Everything you learn in training will be on your final. So yes you will be tested again. You are only allowed to fail 2 test.

WSusieW in Oregon

18 months ago

p_w in Elizabeth, New Jersey said: Everything you learn in training will be on your final. So yes you will be tested again. You are only allowed to fail 2 test.

The city codes is part of the pre-training, does that count as well? Since according to the training packet, it does say that those codes wont be tested again.

18 months ago

WSusieW in Oregon said: The city codes is part of the pre-training, does that count as well? Since according to the training packet, it does say that those codes wont be tested again.

Things have changed since I've been flying.....but you will have some city codes on your final.

Loco Flight Attendant in Houston, Texas

18 months ago

Hello Guys:

How is everything?
I went to the training center to sign a form that I left in black and I saw the Class 1301 whos started today. They were all excited. Im super excited too, Im 1302! January 28.

I found some City Code flash card games and pdf to make a little easy your study time.
Here is the link: The system dont let me post it. Some email me and I will give you the info!

Email: locofligtha@gmail.com

Freedom Flyer in Humble, Texas

18 months ago

Future FA hopeful in Atlanta, Georgia said: It is hard! I have never even heard of some of the towns and countries. I wish we could just have a list of the main ones we will be going to.

I completed the online pre-arrival review with a score of 100%. Study the information in the pre-arrival study guide, and you will be set. Training date is January 28, 2013; Class 1302. I sent all my documentation in, and have submitted my letter of resignation to my current employer. Only two weeks to go!! I am so excited! Looking forward to meeting everyone in training, it should be quite an experience. I have not seen any emails regarding a training itinerary yet, so I am guessing we are still good to go. Congratulations to everyone attending training. Stay focused, study hard, be happy. See you Houston! Thank you for the reminder about the pre-arrival review!

18 months ago

Where are you get the per-arrive test ? Why I can't find. Please can you tell me.

18 months ago

Freedom Flyer in Humble, Texas said: I completed the online pre-arrival review with a score of 100%. Study the information in the pre-arrival study guide, and you will be set. Training date is January 28, 2013; Class 1302. I sent all my documentation in, and have submitted my letter of resignation to my current employer. Only two weeks to go!! I am so excited! Looking forward to meeting everyone in training, it should be quite an experience. I have not seen any emails regarding a training itinerary yet, so I am guessing we are still good to go. Congratulations to everyone attending training. Stay focused, study hard, be happy. See you Houston! Thank you for the reminder about the pre-arrival review!

Where are you get the per-arrive test ? Why I can't find. Please can you tell me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

chadvegas in Los Angeles, California

18 months ago

Joanne in Carlsbad, California said: Where are you get the per-arrive test ? Why I can't find. Please can you tell me.

It's in ur welcome letter

chng in Sacramento, California

18 months ago

Just a general question for everyone...since there are other airlines that would pay for training, and probabkt provide uniform. why do you choose to work for United?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Freedom Flyer in Humble, Texas said: I completed the online pre-arrival review with a score of 100%. Study the information in the pre-arrival study guide, and you will be set. Training date is January 28, 2013; Class 1302. I sent all my documentation in, and have submitted my letter of resignation to my current employer. Only two weeks to go!! I am so excited! Looking forward to meeting everyone in training, it should be quite an experience. I have not seen any emails regarding a training itinerary yet, so I am guessing we are still good to go. Congratulations to everyone attending training. Stay focused, study hard, be happy. See you Houston! Thank you for the reminder about the pre-arrival review!

Hi sorry. I find the link of the per-arrival study. The link only have city code and Airline Terminology. Where I can have the test? How can give me the score?

chadvegas in Las Vegas, Nevada

18 months ago

The link is in your welcome letter the http:// address you go to the study guide. The pre-arrival test is at the middle of that page.

18 months ago

mike said: I'm in the 1301 class !!!

Just wondering if you could tell us anything about the first day?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

J as in Juliet in Denver, Colorado

18 months ago

How often do they give us exams? Almost everyday?

18 months ago

gg girl in Boston, Massachusetts said: Random question, when new hires are sent to a new city , for instance San Fran., is housing privded, or are you on your own to search for an Apartment ? Im assumer the latter but just looking for any info available.

Housing is not provided. You will have a few days to get situated and find a place, but most arrangements should be made prior to graduation so you have a place immediately after base orientation. There are a few links in the pre-arrival training packet provided by United to help familiarize you with the different cities, and get you started in researching places to live. I researched Craig's List last night just to see what types of places are available. Plenty of rooms for rent and shares available near the airport. Plus, we can team-up with classmates or look for crash pad postings once we know our bases.

18 months ago

Joanne in Carlsbad, California said: Where are you get the per-arrive test ? Why I can't find. Please can you tell me.

Scroll down the home page a little and you will see a round clock in the center of the page with the heading "Pre-Arrival Review." There are instructions on how to print your certificate at the bottom of the home page, and also at the end of the review.

Did you find it?

18 months ago

chng in Sacramento, California said: Just a general question for everyone...since there are other airlines that would pay for training, and probabkt provide uniform. why do you choose to work for United?

I chose United because the company is expanding, and with the recent Continental/United merger, there is a lot of movement within the various departments; some people are retiring; United offers a variety of bases; currently offering SFO, LAX, DEN, ORD, EWR, IAD, CLE, IAH, as well as international and speaker bases. I have friends that are very happy there. There is profit sharing, incentive programs, great medical benefits. Awesome Boeing fleet (as well as Airbus), plus the brand new Boeing 787 Dreamliner, and new international routes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

J as in Juliet in Denver, Colorado said: How often do they give us exams? Almost everyday?

I imagine there will be loads of exams and competency checks, but the training is designed to prepare us for each task. Study hard, and work together - we will be successful.

omg in Los Angeles, California

18 months ago

I can't believe I barely found this forum!

I will be attending Training Class 1302 starting on Jan 28. I'm so nervous and excited... can't wait to see you all!!

Feel free to contact me with anything :)

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.