DELTA Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring 2013

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 18187)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California

31 months ago

Welcome Aboard!!!
DELTA Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring posted 12/12/2012.

Please Be Respectful, Professional, Honest, and Polite.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (400) / No (51) Reply - Report abuse

Pvt.Snuggles in Yuma, Arizona

31 months ago

Nice!!!! Let's spread some positive energy!!!!! =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (59) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

vmarier815 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

31 months ago

Now, how do we move all the others who are applying for Delta from the AA forum to this one?! lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

Pvt.Snuggles in Yuma, Arizona

31 months ago

Keep posting the link to this forum in the AA forum!? ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

UR FA in McKinney, Texas

31 months ago

hello everyone… lets get this going,

Delta here we go!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

UR FA in McKinney, Texas

31 months ago

Delta assesment was the same as AA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

Preciouz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hi thanks for creating this forum.

You're Welcome!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

JustBreathe in Forked River, New Jersey

31 months ago

I almost finished my 10 year work history, saved up to 2004, then got an error message when I tried to log back in. Man...at least I got 8 out of 10 years saved. Hopefully it will work tomorrow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California said: I was Rejected by AA. Very disappoined and Very Sad.
I am a former Delta FA and I hope to have the LUCK of being able to go back to Delta.I LOVED it @ Delta and I was based in NYC (3 Airports) straight reserve 24 hrs.

Things have changed at Delta for the better. I'll be Honored to go back to Delta....wishing for my Best Luck!!! I feel my Journey @ Delta needs to be completed.

I know how you feel! I just interview with United a couple days ago, made it through all 3 rounds but still no CJO. I believe all these doors close so a better opportunity can present itself! Delta just may be your destiny if you still believe in it!!! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

vmarier815 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I know how you feel! I just interview with United a couple days ago, made it through all 3 rounds but still no CJO. I believe all these doors close so a better opportunity can present itself! Delta just may be your destiny if you still believe in it!!! :)

Thank You SO MUCH!!! So kind of you ...from your post to GOD's plans....YES I think Delta is my Destiny...as I said My Journey needs to be completed...Thank You!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

mimi b FA in New York, New York said: It says my application is under review but no confirmation email and no assessment prompt in sight! what should I do? non bilingual.

Mine says the same and I didn't receive a confirmation email either! I finished the assessment but when I log back in, the "complete assessment" link is still there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

UR FA in McKinney, Texas said: I was also rejected from AA. Did you have your F2F on Monday?

No didn't get that far.

can you please tell me which part of the assessement you thought was same as AA?
All I remember from AA was Agree/Disagree questions and some multiple choice questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

beliflys in Scottsdale, Arizona

31 months ago

Hi guys....I too just attempted the app, I finished the assessment and will continue tomorrow, its late and im tired!!! Lol, I dont think I can handle the time outs!! Lol...Delta here we go!!! This is gonna get interesting!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California said: No didn't get that far.

can you please tell me which part of the assessement you thought was same as AA?
All I remember from AA was Agree/Disagree questions and some multiple choice questions.

thats the one, its the agree or disagree questions, hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

beliflys in Scottsdale, Arizona said: Hi guys....I too just attempted the app, I finished the assessment and will continue tomorrow, its late and im tired!!! Lol, I dont think I can handle the time outs!! Lol...Delta here we go!!! This is gonna get interesting!!

I thought you lived in Hotlanta...lol
Yes I am former Hotlanta as well..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California said: Thank You SO MUCH!!! So kind of you ...from your post to GOD's plans....YES I think Delta is my Destiny...as I said My Journey needs to be completed...Thank You!!!

Absolutely! Obviously all of us on here have the same dream of being a flight attendant and it's important that we all respect and support all other future/current/ex FA's!!!

:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hello Everyone

First and foremost, great job DAL NYC in Pacific for creating this thread. As DAL NYC in Pacific mentioned, "please be respectful, professional, polite and honest." I will add that "no question is a dumb one."

I will try to come in as much as I can to answer questions you folks may have. Please be patient if I may not answer immediately, it may be that I'm on a trip. I understand the anxiety and enthusiasm that you folks have. I was there a couple of years ago and I can relate to the excitement.

Below are some general information that may be useful to many of you.

Pay Scale (Hourly Rate)

Star: $21.94
After 1 years: $22.80
After 2 years: $24.36
After 3 years: $26.36
After 4 years: $29.04
After 5 years: $31.23
After 6 years: $36.77
After 7 years: $37.95
After 8 years: $39.00
After 9 years: $40.45
After 10 years: $41.57
After 11 years: $43.55
After 12 years: $49.96

You also get domestic / international per diem, Flight Leader Pay, LOD Pay (for those who are LOD qualified)

Bases:

Atlanta, Boston, Cincinnati, Detroit, Honolulu,Los Angeles, Memphis, Minneapolis, *New York City, Orlando, Salt Lake City, San Francisco & Seattle

*The most junior base

YAY! You joined!! :) Thank you so much for the information you've provided!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

mimi b FA in New York, New York said: It says my application is under review but no confirmation email and no assessment prompt in sight! what should I do? non bilingual.

Mine says under review too but I didnt finish the app with work history etc... And no email , but I checked my profile and I just need to complete it..so im not too worried because I have my profile active and just need to go back and complete it, hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SuperFly in Missouri City, Texas

31 months ago

vmarier815 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Absolutely! Obviously all of us on here have the same dream of being a flight attendant and it's important that we all respect and support all other future/current/ex FA's!!!

:)

Thank you vmarie! I did NOT withdraw I am still holding on and re-entering my application to get it complete. Thanks sooo much for your encouragement!

Hang in there everybody!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

beliflys in Scottsdale, Arizona said: thats the one, its the agree or disagree questions, hope this helps

Seriously it was the same??? hummm thats interesting. I still think Delta & AA will join forces. Just my opinion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

mimi b FA in New York, New York

31 months ago

vmarier815 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Mine says the same and I didn't receive a confirmation email either! I finished the assessment but when I log back in, the "complete assessment" link is still there.

are you a speaker? i don't see any assessment link.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

OO in Oxnard, California

31 months ago

Error message here too trying to fill out the online application! I've been waiting for a long time for the best airline in the world!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

mimi b FA in New York, New York said: are you a speaker? i don't see any assessment link.

No I'm not a speaker. When you first start your app, you should get an email with a link to take an online assessment. It's just an initial step for them to weed out applicants. Its a bunch of multiple choice questions. It's similar to the assessment AA made you take. (if you applied with them of course)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Iflystandby in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

I made to the f2f in '11,I'm praying the second time is a charm!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia said: vmarier815,

It's my pleasure. If you have any questions, please ask away.

Best of luck in your career pursuit.

Glad to see you joining us. Please I posted couple times on the previous forum inviting everyone to come on here so we can kep it all together in the forum. So please if you get questions on the other forum direct everyone to this foum

Thank You...bTW has Delta changed there policy as far as Re-Hiring former Delta FA's?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

MaraL in Franklin, Wisconsin

31 months ago

Here we go...completed my online assessment and app about 3 hours ago and I only timed out 3 times...hahah:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lookingup! in Sacramento, California

30 months ago

OO in Oxnard, California said: Error message here too trying to fill out the online application! I've been waiting for a long time for the best airline in the world!

Keep on saving your app every minute or so while you're filling it out!! Good luck, I grew up on the Central Coast and can't to go home and visit for Christmas!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia

30 months ago

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California said: Glad to see you joining us. Please I posted couple times on the previous forum inviting everyone to come on here so we can kep it all together in the forum. So please if you get questions on the other forum direct everyone to this foum

Thank You...bTW has Delta changed there policy as far as Re-Hiring former Delta FA's?

I've met FA's who were re-hired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

MaraL in Franklin, Wisconsin said: Here we go...completed my online assessment and app about 3 hours ago and I only timed out 3 times...hahah:)

LOL only timed out 3 times...funny

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lookingup! in Sacramento, California

30 months ago

lookingup! in Sacramento, California said: Keep on saving your app every minute or so while you're filling it out!! Good luck, I grew up on the Central Coast and can't to go home and visit for Christmas!!

**wait to

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia said: I've met FA's who were re-hired.

Really?? do you have an email you can post for me to contact you since its best to keep the policy info off the forum.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Passionate FA in Minnesota

30 months ago

MaraL in Franklin, Wisconsin said: Here we go...completed my online assessment and app about 3 hours ago and I only timed out 3 times...hahah:)

I lost track of how many times I timed out... : )

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jetlifetilnxtlife in Atlanta, Georgia

30 months ago

I cannot get in to do my application. Is anyone else having this issue?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

alcan004 in Saint Paul, Minnesota

30 months ago

Hey folks! I'm excited that Delta is finally hiring FAs!

Just curious though. I just applied and my status says Under Review. However previously whenever I've applied with Delta for other positions there's been an ASSESSMENT to do. I'm just curious how far people have gone once they've submitted their resume. THANKS. Let me know and best of luck to all :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Jetlifetilnxtlife in Atlanta, Georgia said: I cannot get in to do my application. Is anyone else having this issue?

I applied and the furthest I got was submitting my resume and it saying STATUS: UNDER REVIEW.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

You got an online assessment already? Was this after you submitted your resume?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

beliflys in Scottsdale, Arizona said: Mine says under review too but I didnt finish the app with work history etc... And no email , but I checked my profile and I just need to complete it..so im not too worried because I have my profile active and just need to go back and complete it, hope this helps

This happened to me too. Please let me know if any of us receive an answer. Best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

After what felt like a million tries i was finally able to get in. THANK GOD!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Delta FA Guy,
Is the training pay paid every 4 weeks since it says Monthly pay??

So all trainees get a total of $3492 at the end training with $1746 paid at the end of the 1st month.

Am I correct??? thats an AWESOME training pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

MaraL in Franklin, Wisconsin

30 months ago

alcan004 in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: You got an online assessment already? Was this after you submitted your resume?

Yes, after I did the intial questionnaire and uploaded my resume I recieved an email saying Congrats on the first step now do the assessment and fill out the complete online app with the 10 year work/address history and everything. I applied at 9pm and timed out only 3 times:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

alcan004 in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: This happened to me too. Please let me know if any of us receive an answer. Best of luck!

You might want to start reading this page from the begining. there might be some helpful info for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

alcan004 in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: I applied and the furthest I got was submitting my resume and it saying STATUS: UNDER REVIEW.

When I finished answering the prelim questions it gave me the option to take the assessment. i took it then it said complete the application. Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

JustBreathe in Forked River, New Jersey

30 months ago

Finished the entire application after starting it 3 and a half hours ago. Just have patience and save every few seconds because the site times out a lot. Good luck everybody!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia

30 months ago

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California said: Delta FA Guy,
Is the training pay paid every 4 weeks since it says Monthly pay??

So all trainees get a total of $3492 at the end training with $1746 paid at the end of the 1st month.

Am I correct??? thats an AWESOME training pay.

DAL-NYC in Pacific,

You get paid every two weeks... 15th and last day of the month.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

OO in Oxnard, California

30 months ago

Yay I finished my application best of luck to all! I love my current airline but ready to really take off! W Delta!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Passionate FA in Minnesota

30 months ago

So I saw the place where you put if a family member is your referral, but what if they are not related...is there a spot to your friend as your referral??

Flygirlboeing in Nashville, Tennessee

30 months ago

Sooooo excited!!!!

Vsk in Somewhere, Illinois

30 months ago

I am a returning candidate from 2010 and I did not get an option to submit a resume or do an assessment. The computer recognized me immediately and asked me security questions. Any one that went through this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Yvonne in Sacramento, California

30 months ago

Hi Mara! I timed out 4 times. I sent an email to talent services from the email I received. Hopefully, they will answer me. I almost got done with my 10 year history. lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Yvonne in Sacramento, California

30 months ago

UR FA in McKinney, Texas said: I was also rejected from AA. Did you have your F2F on Monday?

I too was rejected by AA. Maybe Delta will be our airline. Good Luck!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.