DELTA Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring 2013

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2301 to 2350 of 18160)
Page:  « First « Previous   44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next »   Last »

Ifrit in k va a ser abuela, Texas

20 months ago

I think this is probably what's going on:

each part of the application gets scored, say 1 - 10, and say the passing grade is 5
and there are 5 parts: resume, assessment, phone 1, phone 2, f2f

Angie was told "congrats, forward to senior recruiters blabla" after phone 2, and she ends up not getting invited to f2f cuz her resume, assessment, and phone 1 was each a 5, barely passing

Dominique was not told "congrats blabla" after his phone 2 but was invited to f2f, cuz he got a 10 for each of the previous part of his application.

This is of course only my personal guess. but I think it makes sense and explains the mysterious process a little bit. That's why I say, don't even bother to get stressed out. We don't know how we did on our resume, assessment, etc. So we can't really predict what will happen (f2f or not).

think positive thoughts folks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FAMCO in Orlando, Florida

20 months ago

Ifrit in k va a ser abuela, Texas said: I think this is probably what's going on:

each part of the application gets scored, say 1 - 10, and say the passing grade is 5
and there are 5 parts: resume, assessment, phone 1, phone 2, f2f

Angie was told "congrats, forward to senior recruiters blabla" after phone 2, and she ends up not getting invited to f2f cuz her resume, assessment, and phone 1 was each a 5, barely passing

Dominique was not told "congrats blabla" after his phone 2 but was invited to f2f, cuz he got a 10 for each of the previous part of his application.

This is of course only my personal guess. but I think it makes sense and explains the mysterious process a little bit. That's why I say, don't even bother to get stressed out. We don't know how we did on our resume, assessment, etc. So we can't really predict what will happen (f2f or not).

think positive thoughts folks :)

You hit the nail on the head...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Carly in Dallas, Georgia

20 months ago

OMG!!! May someone please tell me the recruiter number to contact Delta? For the reason, while I left my phone home today, I missed three calls from them. And accidentally deleted all of my voice messages. Please help me!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois

20 months ago

...that sounds so suspect, lol.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carly in Dallas, Georgia

20 months ago

Do everyone receive a rejection letter, if Delta is not interested? Or only some people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Carly in Dallas, Georgia said: Do everyone receive a rejection letter, if Delta is not interested? Or only some people.

If they called you, why are you worried about a rejection letter?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

20 months ago

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois said: If they called you, why are you worried about a rejection letter?

Things that make you go hmmmmm. lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

I can't stop laughing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Krystel_pr

20 months ago

I really hope one of us gets an email or a call soon saying they are going to the f2f, then at least we will know the ball is rolling for the next step :).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Anervouswreck in Atl, Georgia

20 months ago

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois said: ...that sounds so suspect, lol.

Lol very!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Krystel_pr

20 months ago

Carly in Dallas, Georgia said: OMG!!! May someone please tell me the recruiter number to contact Delta? For the reason, while I left my phone home today, I missed three calls from them. And accidentally deleted all of my voice messages. Please help me!!!

how did that happen? Honestly your best bet is to wait for them to call you. That is what the email said. They will call again, keep your phone on you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Krystel_pr said: how did that happen? Honestly your best bet is to wait for them to call you. That is what the email said. They will call again, keep your phone on you.

...because it didn't.

Hello fa in ., Kansas

20 months ago

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois said: ...because it didn't.

The part about them calling 3 times in one day or deleting the number... nevermind...lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JustBreathe in Forked River, New Jersey

20 months ago

Iflystandby in Chicago, Illinois said: Discouraged....even I make mistakes. Proofread,proofread...good night all.

Hey, if you're going to preach about proper grammar then you should realize that commas are always followed by a space.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

llkristyll in Ames, Iowa

20 months ago

Carly in Dallas, Georgia said: OMG!!! May someone please tell me the recruiter number to contact Delta? For the reason, while I left my phone home today, I missed three calls from them. And accidentally deleted all of my voice messages. Please help me!!!

So retrieve the voice mails... I have an iphone 5 and I can retrieve deleted vm's. Only way I wouldn't be able to is if I went into DELETED voice messages and deleted them a SECOND time. I find it hard to believe you accidentally deleted multiple messages...

20 months ago

llkristyll in Ames, Iowa said: So retrieve the voice mails... I have an iphone 5 and I can retrieve deleted vm's. Only way I wouldn't be able to is if I went into DELETED voice messages and deleted them a SECOND time. I find it hard to believe you accidentally deleted multiple messages...

That's with ANY phone in 2012. LOL

llkristyll in Ames, Iowa

20 months ago

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois said: That's with ANY phone in 2012. LOL

Maybe he/she has a really old phone? Who knows.. lol :)

fa4ever in Mesa, Arizona

20 months ago

AboveTheClouds in Sterling, Virginia said: Im a little bummed! :-(
I was one of the first to get a phone interview (Im a LOD). And was told that they were fwd my application to a sr recruiter.
My friend, who is also a LOD had a phone interview the same day I did, and was schedule a second phone interview, for 2 days later. After the second phone interview, they said that he had been successful so far, and should hear from them for the next step. Last week he got an email for a language test, and I still never heard anything back.
So for those of us, who got told that our application was being fwd, We either didnt make, or like someone said... We are in the back burner.

I would not be bumbed out for that...They do it different all the time it depends on the recruiter you have for your phone interview. I applied for non bilingual and french lod adn they called me two day in a row once for each and passed both of my interview. I had two interviews in one phone call on both days so dont let them make you feel you did not move fowrd. Did they tell you that you were selec ted to go to the final step and a sr recruiter will be calling you that is what theyt did tell me...I am not sure what to tell you but sounds like your still in the running..okay hope to see you and everyone else in atl and do believe tghat if they told you that you have been selected to go to the final step like I was I think u should be hearing from them soon..Now my question to you were you referred. I was for the french one only..Hope that helps you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

fa4ever in Phoenix, Arizona

20 months ago

Krystel_pr said: I really hope one of us gets an email or a call soon saying they are going to the f2f, then at least we will know the ball is rolling for the next step :).

We are all waiting for them to call us with that info, that is the next step..lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

email me at jarehead1264@aol.com, I will give you the number there..only if you honestly got this call..thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

fa4ever in Mesa, Arizona

20 months ago

FAMCO in Orlando, Florida said: You hit the nail on the head...

famco,,,yes they did but I will tell you if they like your resume and you passed your assesment then they call you and you do both phone interviews and if they still like you after all thooooooooooooooooooooose questions...eh? You will get the congratulations you hve been selected to go to the next step and a sr recruiter will be calling you..The next step indeed is the f2f...Nobody has been called yet for that..We should hear something soon so keep your phones on guys let us know if anyone gets the call...just hang tight they have a while but they would have to get everyone interview soon training is in march or april..so lots to do yet but heard atl is a fun day..my friendc is fly ing for them now..rh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

JUST JAY in Georgia

20 months ago

Hello fa4ever, I see that you applied for two positions: the French LOD and the Non-LOD. I was told I should be able to do it but when I try to do the LOD the "system" said that I already applied for that position... which I did not. Can I ask you how did you apply for both positions? Did you have to follow the link on the referred email? Can I ask you on the LOD interview... did the interview was in the language you applied for? or was it in English? The reason I am asking you this is because I am an intermediate/advance (not advanced) speaker and would like to increase my options of being hired. I appreciate your input. Good luck to you too!

MsDeltaRR in New York

20 months ago

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois said: ...that sounds so suspect, lol.

Lol I agree but I refuse to comment on it lmao

MsDeltaRR in New York

20 months ago

JustBreathe in Forked River, New Jersey said: Hey, if you're going to preach about proper grammar then you should realize that commas are always followed by a space.

Lol PREACH!!!!!

Soon2BeFA in Florida

20 months ago

BDub138 in Tiffin, Ohio said: I want to say thanks to all of you who have shared fantastic info on this board. It has been extremely helpful for me as I am trying to enter this career for the first time. I took my language test on Friday. Not sure how it will be scored, so I guess it could go either way. I was so nervous! I have never had to interact over the phone before, all my interactions in the language have always been in person. Any idea on the turn around time for either the rejection message or invitation for the f2f? I'm usually a very patient person, but this is such a big deal, the wait is killer!

Congratulations on doing the language test. It seems that this time around, Delta is conducting the interviews prior to the F2F. How long after your phone interview were you asked to take the language test? Was the test "easy"? Did you have to do any reading? I totally understand you on the difference between phone vs in person interaction. In my language, it is quite different too. I'm sure you did fine, nerves be damned. Good luck! :)

BDub138 in Tiffin, Ohio

20 months ago

Soon2BeFA in Florida said: Congratulations on doing the language test. It seems that this time around, Delta is conducting the interviews prior to the F2F. How long after your phone interview were you asked to take the language test? Was the test "easy"? Did you have to do any reading? I totally understand you on the difference between phone vs in person interaction. In my language, it is quite different too. I'm sure you did fine, nerves be damned. Good luck! :)

I had my initial phone interviews last Wednesday, then they sent me an email with the link for the language test on Friday morning. You go to a website, enter your phone number and they call you immediately. For me the entire thing was recorded (automated); there was no live interaction at all. It was pretty easy, but the sound quality wasn't great. There was no reading, it was all listening and speaking (they ask a question, you record an answer). Now it's just a waiting game to see if I get the invitation to the f2f!

LIGirl55 in Suffolk County, New York

20 months ago

Good Morning,

Hope a great holiday was had by all and that 2013 turns into something fantastic. I along with everyone else got the "be patient " letter, lol. I am non LOD, non referral, no previous FA expereince either.

Soon2BeFA in Florida

20 months ago

BDub138 in Tiffin, Ohio said: I had my initial phone interviews last Wednesday, then they sent me an email with the link for the language test on Friday morning. You go to a website, enter your phone number and they call you immediately. For me the entire thing was recorded (automated); there was no live interaction at all. It was pretty easy, but the sound quality wasn't great. There was no reading, it was all listening and speaking (they ask a question, you record an answer). Now it's just a waiting game to see if I get the invitation to the f2f!

No live interaction? The questions weren't asked by a real live person? Was it automated? Yikes that's crazy. I find it so awkward doing that in English, let alone a foreign language!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

a-toughcookie in Boston, Massachusetts

20 months ago

BDub138 in Tiffin, Ohio said: I had my initial phone interviews last Wednesday, then they sent me an email with the link for the language test on Friday morning. You go to a website, enter your phone number and they call you immediately. For me the entire thing was recorded (automated); there was no live interaction at all. It was pretty easy, but the sound quality wasn't great. There was no reading, it was all listening and speaking (they ask a question, you record an answer). Now it's just a waiting game to see if I get the invitation to the f2f!

Hi, thank you for the info! Can I ask what language did you apply for? Thanks again.

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland

20 months ago

Hi Guys!! Happy New Year to all! I have been reading through the posts and the main concern I see everyone having is whether or not they are moving to the F2F. My words of advice...nothing is Guaranteed until you see it in writing. Regardless if a recruiter told you that you have "Passed" or simply "Congratulations we are moving you to the next Phase and a Senior Recruiter will be in touch or reviewing you application" take it as a grain of salt until you have your flight confirmation in hand from Delta along with your F2F Interview Letter. ANYTHING can go on until that point. I know the process is painstaking but #1. Do not give up so easily #2. Stop worrying so much about things you have no control over. Some of you are going to give yourselves a Heart attack stressing over this process. lol Do Not worry about the applicant to jobs needed statistics either. Last time I applied there were 90K applicants for like 1,500 FA positions bilingual and Non. I was hired on the spot at the F2F: external Non-Bilingual, no referral, no experience. If you truly do your absolute BEST in all areas...you will be just fine. Also to those who have already received rejection letters...I'm am sorry your pursuit has come to an end but dont let this be the end for you if you truly want this. To my knowledge Delta will be doing a Mass Hire in '14...possibly 1500 FAs for hire.....re-apply. Review where you may have possibly went wrong/need improvement and give those areas a major boost for your next time around. Stay Positive and Good Luck to everyone still "Under Review"!

P.S. Keep those Phones Glued to your Hip at ALL times...Things will be really moving now....No time for missed Calls....they may start to weed ppl out this way as well.....If you cant prepare to take a call for an interview.....how will you prepare to take a call on reserve days>>>>>>Food For thought

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

runswithscissors72 in Raleigh, North Carolina

20 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: Hi Guys!! Happy New Year to all! I have been reading through the posts and the main concern I see everyone having is whether or not they are moving to the F2F. My words of advice...nothing is Guaranteed until you see it in writing. Regardless if a recruiter told you that you have "Passed" or simply "Congratulations we are moving you to the next Phase and a Senior Recruiter will be in touch or reviewing you application" take it as a grain of salt until you have your flight confirmation in hand from Delta along with your F2F Interview Letter. ANYTHING can go on until that point. I know the process is painstaking but #1. Do not give up so easily #2. Stop worrying so much about things you have no control over. Some of you are going to give yourselves a Heart attack stressing over this process. lol Do Not worry about the applicant to jobs needed statistics either. Last time I applied there were 90K applicants for like 1,500 FA positions bilingual and Non. I was hired on the spot at the F2F: external Non-Bilingual, no referral, no experience. If you truly do your absolute BEST in all areas...you will be just fine. Also to those who have already received rejection letters...I'm am sorry your pursuit has come to an end but dont let this be the end for you if you truly want this. To my knowledge Delta will be doing a Mass Hire in '14...possibly 1500 FAs for hire.....re-apply. Review where you may have possibly went wrong/need improvement and give those areas a major boost for your next time around. Stay Positive and Good Luck to everyone still "Under Review"!

P.S. Keep those Phones Glued to your Hip at ALL times...Things will be really moving now....No time for missed Calls....they may start to weed ppl out this way as well.....If you cant prepare to take a call for an interview.....how will you prepare to take a call on reserve days>>>>>>Food For thought

Well said Jae4LA...Well said :)

ND in Virginia in Hampton, Virginia

20 months ago

Has anyone been contacted by a sr. recruiter since having the 1st phone interview? If so, what questions are expected by the sr. recruiter?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

runswithscissors72 in Raleigh, North Carolina

20 months ago

ND in Virginia in Hampton, Virginia said: Has anyone been contacted by a sr. recruiter since having the 1st phone interview? If so, what questions are expected by the sr. recruiter?

I currently have not received a phone call of any kind. I am hoping to hear something soon but as we are all aware, it is a process and only the recruiters know and understand the method to their madness so we must be patient. :) I am currently learning Dutch. I know that Delta has direct flights to the city of Amsterdam so hopefully by the time they get around to me, I can add a little something to the excitement :)Hang in there!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hello fa in ., Kansas

20 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: Hi Guys!! Happy New Year to all! I have been reading through the posts and the main concern I see everyone having is whether or not they are moving to the F2F. My words of advice...nothing is Guaranteed until you see it in writing. Regardless if a recruiter told you that you have "Passed" or simply "Congratulations we are moving you to the next Phase and a Senior Recruiter will be in touch or reviewing you application" take it as a grain of salt until you have your flight confirmation in hand from Delta along with your F2F Interview Letter. ANYTHING can go on until that point. I know the process is painstaking but #1. Do not give up so easily #2. Stop worrying so much about things you have no control over. Some of you are going to give yourselves a Heart attack stressing over this process. lol Do Not worry about the applicant to jobs needed statistics either. Last time I applied there were 90K applicants for like 1,500 FA positions bilingual and Non. I was hired on the spot at the F2F: external Non-Bilingual, no referral, no experience. If you truly do your absolute BEST in all areas...you will be just fine. Also to those who have already received rejection letters...I'm am sorry your pursuit has come to an end but dont let this be the end for you if you truly want this. To my knowledge Delta will be doing a Mass Hire in '14...possibly 1500 FAs for hire.....re-apply. Review where you may have possibly went wrong/need improvement and give those areas a major boost for your next time around. Stay Positive and Good Luck to everyone still "Under Review"!

Great post...but unfortunately I have been on these forums long enough to know that people will still be impatient with the process..Makes me wonder how they will handle sitting reserve??? :-) Since Delta has the best reserve system.. I guess this would be the best place to be hired..

Hello fa in ., Kansas

20 months ago

runswithscissors72 in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I currently have not received a phone call of any kind. I am hoping to hear something soon but as we are all aware, it is a process and only the recruiters know and understand the method to their madness so we must be patient. :) I am currently learning Dutch. I know that Delta has direct flights to the city of Amsterdam so hopefully by the time they get around to me, I can add a little something to the excitement :)Hang in there!

We are in the same boat ...just patiently waiting for that call..brushing up on my French.. applied as a non Lod, but if hired hope to eventually take the language test. Good luck :-)

20 months ago

Hello fa in ., Kansas said: Great post...but unfortunately I have been on these forums long enough to know that people will still be impatient with the process..Makes me wonder how they will handle sitting reserve??? :-) Since Delta has the best reserve system.. I guess this would be the best place to be hired..

lol yes i know!! But hopefully some ppl will slow down and just BREATHE!! lol Delta does Have the BEST scheduling System I do not understand why the other Airlines arent onboard yet!!! It makes everyones life so much easier!! lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

AAFutureStew in Illinois

20 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: Hi Guys!! Happy New Year to all! I have been reading through the posts and the main concern I see everyone having is whether or not they are moving to the F2F. My words of advice...nothing is Guaranteed until you see it in writing. Regardless if a recruiter told you that you have "Passed" or simply "Congratulations we are moving you to the next Phase

Great advice there. Right on except I dont believe they would start weeding people off due to missed calls, unless you dont call them back. Some of us have flying jobs and they should see that on the application and if they call while flying they should be able to leave a message to be called back at an earliest convenience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

AAFutureStew in Illinois said: Great advice there. Right on except I dont believe they would start weeding people off due to missed calls, unless you dont call them back. Some of us have flying jobs and they should see that on the application and if they call while flying they should be able to leave a message to be called back at an earliest convenience.

I agree but im not referring to mishaps or work inconveniences. Ive seen several post with ppl missing several calls, leaving phones home as well as "Accidentally" Deleting messages left by recruiters. I dont understand how that happens when you know you are specifically waiting on important information! If I were hiring and only had 400 slots for 30,000 applicants Im only calling twice and messaging once. If you want it, you will go the extra mile to show me...I would not be tracking down candidates when i have this many applicants on hand. They want the best of the Best and Reliability as well as Accountability are #1.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

BDub138 in Tiffin, Ohio

20 months ago

Soon2BeFA in Florida said: No live interaction? The questions weren't asked by a real live person? Was it automated? Yikes that's crazy. I find it so awkward doing that in English, let alone a foreign language!

Yes, it was awkward for sure!

FrenchGuy in Florence, Kentucky

20 months ago

What was the french questions about?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

20 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: I agree but im not referring to mishaps or work inconveniences. Ive seen several post with ppl missing several calls, leaving phones home as well as "Accidentally" Deleting messages left by recruiters. I dont understand how that happens when you know you are specifically waiting on important information! If I were hiring and only had 400 slots for 30,000 applicants Im only calling twice and messaging once. If you want it, you will go the extra mile to show me...I would not be tracking down candidates when i have this many applicants on hand. They want the best of the Best and Reliability as well as Accountability are #1.

Yes! I understand missing phone calls due to work, etc. but how does someone delete not one, not two, but THREE voicemails?! I'm sorry but if that was a true story (I'm not convinced it wasn't just someone wanting a phone number to bug the recruiters), that shows them someone who may not be reliable. I hope people realize if and when they're hired---they will be MARRIED to their phone (and their voicemails) when on RSV. Telling scheduling you left your phone home and/or deleted their messages will get you fired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kyle in Aurora, Colorado

20 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Yes! I understand missing phone calls due to work, etc. but how does someone delete not one, not two, but THREE voicemails?! I'm sorry but if that was a true story (I'm not convinced it wasn't just someone wanting a phone number to bug the recruiters), that shows them someone who may not be reliable. I hope people realize if and when they're hired---they will be MARRIED to their phone (and their voicemails) when on RSV. Telling scheduling you left your phone home and/or deleted their messages will get you fired.

Agreed!

20 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: Hi Guys!! te BEST in all areas...you will be just fine. Also to those who have already received rejection letters...I'm am sorry your pursuit has come to an end but dont let this be the end for you if you truly want this. To my knowledge Delta will be doing a Mass Hire in '14...possibly 1500 FAs for hire.....re-apply. Review where you may have possibly went wrong/need improvement and give those areas a major boost for your next time around. Stay Positive and Good Luck to everyone still "Under Review"!

wooooooooooooooooooow I could not stress that enough or say it better

20 months ago

Kyle in Aurora, Colorado said: Agreed!

Amen!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Yes! I understand missing phone calls due to work, etc. but how does someone delete not one, not two, but THREE voicemails?! I'm sorry but if that was a true story (I'm not convinced it wasn't just someone wanting a phone number to bug the recruiters), that shows them someone who may not be reliable. I hope people realize if and when they're hired---they will be MARRIED to their phone (and their voicemails) when on RSV. Telling scheduling you left your phone home and/or deleted their messages will get you fired.

PAHAHA I was so confused reading that...but thats not the first one I have seen on this thread like it....SMH And Yep married to your cell phone is your life from the time you accept that CJO until you leave, get fired or retire!! lol You better keep it charged and on you at all times!!

20 months ago

FrenchGuy in Florence, Kentucky said: What was the french questions about?

The interview is exactly the same for both non and bilingual candidates. They will test you later if you make it to the final process. The recruiter told me that when she did my lod and she did not speak a word of french and she said you have time to brush up if you have not done so already...at the end she congratulated me and said I have been selected to go to the final step and a sr recruiter will be in touch with me soon..So keeps those phones glued to your bodies like part of your jewelry I agree, this is the first test to see how effectively, and efficiently you answer your phone..Even though you have a schedule at dl you still have a days..my phone is on and loud I am not missing the option of going to atl when I have made it to the almost the end ...I know we are just interviewing but it all starts here. The phone thing could or not be a test, buty lets not give them any reason to not hire anyone of you..good luck they should be calling us soon..rh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Inglewood, California

20 months ago

If we are accepted into the program, but are unable to do the training on the scheduled date, what is Delta's policy on postponing till the next available class? Are they open to that or do they just take back the offer?

Aeli in Vallejo, California

20 months ago

TO BDub138:
Did they tell you in your initial phone interview you passed first phone interview on the spot or by following email?
thank you~

Carly in Dallas, Georgia

20 months ago

Ifrit in que, Texas said: i will email the number to you right now

May you please email me the number also? I missed 3 of the calls while I left my phone all day on the charger. Im so pissed at myself!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Carly in Dallas, Georgia

20 months ago

Carly in Dallas, Georgia said: May you please email me the number also? I missed 3 of the calls while I left my phone all day on the charger. Im so pissed at myself!

My email address is shelbe09@gmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it. I really want this job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.