DELTA Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring 2013

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2301 to 2350 of 18158)
Page:  « First « Previous   44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next »   Last »

Soon2BeFA in Florida

47 months ago

BDub138 in Tiffin, Ohio said: I had my initial phone interviews last Wednesday, then they sent me an email with the link for the language test on Friday morning. You go to a website, enter your phone number and they call you immediately. For me the entire thing was recorded (automated); there was no live interaction at all. It was pretty easy, but the sound quality wasn't great. There was no reading, it was all listening and speaking (they ask a question, you record an answer). Now it's just a waiting game to see if I get the invitation to the f2f!

No live interaction? The questions weren't asked by a real live person? Was it automated? Yikes that's crazy. I find it so awkward doing that in English, let alone a foreign language!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

a-toughcookie in Boston, Massachusetts

47 months ago

BDub138 in Tiffin, Ohio said: I had my initial phone interviews last Wednesday, then they sent me an email with the link for the language test on Friday morning. You go to a website, enter your phone number and they call you immediately. For me the entire thing was recorded (automated); there was no live interaction at all. It was pretty easy, but the sound quality wasn't great. There was no reading, it was all listening and speaking (they ask a question, you record an answer). Now it's just a waiting game to see if I get the invitation to the f2f!

Hi, thank you for the info! Can I ask what language did you apply for? Thanks again.

Reply - Report abuse

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland

47 months ago

Hi Guys!! Happy New Year to all! I have been reading through the posts and the main concern I see everyone having is whether or not they are moving to the F2F. My words of advice...nothing is Guaranteed until you see it in writing. Regardless if a recruiter told you that you have "Passed" or simply "Congratulations we are moving you to the next Phase and a Senior Recruiter will be in touch or reviewing you application" take it as a grain of salt until you have your flight confirmation in hand from Delta along with your F2F Interview Letter. ANYTHING can go on until that point. I know the process is painstaking but #1. Do not give up so easily #2. Stop worrying so much about things you have no control over. Some of you are going to give yourselves a Heart attack stressing over this process. lol Do Not worry about the applicant to jobs needed statistics either. Last time I applied there were 90K applicants for like 1,500 FA positions bilingual and Non. I was hired on the spot at the F2F: external Non-Bilingual, no referral, no experience. If you truly do your absolute BEST in all areas...you will be just fine. Also to those who have already received rejection letters...I'm am sorry your pursuit has come to an end but dont let this be the end for you if you truly want this. To my knowledge Delta will be doing a Mass Hire in '14...possibly 1500 FAs for hire.....re-apply. Review where you may have possibly went wrong/need improvement and give those areas a major boost for your next time around. Stay Positive and Good Luck to everyone still "Under Review"!

P.S. Keep those Phones Glued to your Hip at ALL times...Things will be really moving now....No time for missed Calls....they may start to weed ppl out this way as well.....If you cant prepare to take a call for an interview.....how will you prepare to take a call on reserve days>>>>>>Food For thought

Reply - Report abuse

runswithscissors72 in Raleigh, North Carolina

47 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: Hi Guys!! Happy New Year to all! I have been reading through the posts and the main concern I see everyone having is whether or not they are moving to the F2F. My words of advice...nothing is Guaranteed until you see it in writing. Regardless if a recruiter told you that you have "Passed" or simply "Congratulations we are moving you to the next Phase and a Senior Recruiter will be in touch or reviewing you application" take it as a grain of salt until you have your flight confirmation in hand from Delta along with your F2F Interview Letter. ANYTHING can go on until that point. I know the process is painstaking but #1. Do not give up so easily #2. Stop worrying so much about things you have no control over. Some of you are going to give yourselves a Heart attack stressing over this process. lol Do Not worry about the applicant to jobs needed statistics either. Last time I applied there were 90K applicants for like 1,500 FA positions bilingual and Non. I was hired on the spot at the F2F: external Non-Bilingual, no referral, no experience. If you truly do your absolute BEST in all areas...you will be just fine. Also to those who have already received rejection letters...I'm am sorry your pursuit has come to an end but dont let this be the end for you if you truly want this. To my knowledge Delta will be doing a Mass Hire in '14...possibly 1500 FAs for hire.....re-apply. Review where you may have possibly went wrong/need improvement and give those areas a major boost for your next time around. Stay Positive and Good Luck to everyone still "Under Review"!

P.S. Keep those Phones Glued to your Hip at ALL times...Things will be really moving now....No time for missed Calls....they may start to weed ppl out this way as well.....If you cant prepare to take a call for an interview.....how will you prepare to take a call on reserve days>>>>>>Food For thought

Well said Jae4LA...Well said :)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ND in Virginia in Hampton, Virginia

47 months ago

Has anyone been contacted by a sr. recruiter since having the 1st phone interview? If so, what questions are expected by the sr. recruiter?

Reply - Report abuse

runswithscissors72 in Raleigh, North Carolina

47 months ago

ND in Virginia in Hampton, Virginia said: Has anyone been contacted by a sr. recruiter since having the 1st phone interview? If so, what questions are expected by the sr. recruiter?

I currently have not received a phone call of any kind. I am hoping to hear something soon but as we are all aware, it is a process and only the recruiters know and understand the method to their madness so we must be patient. :) I am currently learning Dutch. I know that Delta has direct flights to the city of Amsterdam so hopefully by the time they get around to me, I can add a little something to the excitement :)Hang in there!

Reply - Report abuse

Hello fa in ., Kansas

47 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: Hi Guys!! Happy New Year to all! I have been reading through the posts and the main concern I see everyone having is whether or not they are moving to the F2F. My words of advice...nothing is Guaranteed until you see it in writing. Regardless if a recruiter told you that you have "Passed" or simply "Congratulations we are moving you to the next Phase and a Senior Recruiter will be in touch or reviewing you application" take it as a grain of salt until you have your flight confirmation in hand from Delta along with your F2F Interview Letter. ANYTHING can go on until that point. I know the process is painstaking but #1. Do not give up so easily #2. Stop worrying so much about things you have no control over. Some of you are going to give yourselves a Heart attack stressing over this process. lol Do Not worry about the applicant to jobs needed statistics either. Last time I applied there were 90K applicants for like 1,500 FA positions bilingual and Non. I was hired on the spot at the F2F: external Non-Bilingual, no referral, no experience. If you truly do your absolute BEST in all areas...you will be just fine. Also to those who have already received rejection letters...I'm am sorry your pursuit has come to an end but dont let this be the end for you if you truly want this. To my knowledge Delta will be doing a Mass Hire in '14...possibly 1500 FAs for hire.....re-apply. Review where you may have possibly went wrong/need improvement and give those areas a major boost for your next time around. Stay Positive and Good Luck to everyone still "Under Review"!

Great post...but unfortunately I have been on these forums long enough to know that people will still be impatient with the process..Makes me wonder how they will handle sitting reserve??? :-) Since Delta has the best reserve system.. I guess this would be the best place to be hired..

Reply - Report abuse

Hello fa in ., Kansas

47 months ago

runswithscissors72 in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I currently have not received a phone call of any kind. I am hoping to hear something soon but as we are all aware, it is a process and only the recruiters know and understand the method to their madness so we must be patient. :) I am currently learning Dutch. I know that Delta has direct flights to the city of Amsterdam so hopefully by the time they get around to me, I can add a little something to the excitement :)Hang in there!

We are in the same boat ...just patiently waiting for that call..brushing up on my French.. applied as a non Lod, but if hired hope to eventually take the language test. Good luck :-)

Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

Hello fa in ., Kansas said: Great post...but unfortunately I have been on these forums long enough to know that people will still be impatient with the process..Makes me wonder how they will handle sitting reserve??? :-) Since Delta has the best reserve system.. I guess this would be the best place to be hired..

lol yes i know!! But hopefully some ppl will slow down and just BREATHE!! lol Delta does Have the BEST scheduling System I do not understand why the other Airlines arent onboard yet!!! It makes everyones life so much easier!! lol

Reply - Report abuse

aafuturestew in Illinois

47 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: Hi Guys!! Happy New Year to all! I have been reading through the posts and the main concern I see everyone having is whether or not they are moving to the F2F. My words of advice...nothing is Guaranteed until you see it in writing. Regardless if a recruiter told you that you have "Passed" or simply "Congratulations we are moving you to the next Phase

Great advice there. Right on except I dont believe they would start weeding people off due to missed calls, unless you dont call them back. Some of us have flying jobs and they should see that on the application and if they call while flying they should be able to leave a message to be called back at an earliest convenience.

Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

AAFutureStew in Illinois said: Great advice there. Right on except I dont believe they would start weeding people off due to missed calls, unless you dont call them back. Some of us have flying jobs and they should see that on the application and if they call while flying they should be able to leave a message to be called back at an earliest convenience.

I agree but im not referring to mishaps or work inconveniences. Ive seen several post with ppl missing several calls, leaving phones home as well as "Accidentally" Deleting messages left by recruiters. I dont understand how that happens when you know you are specifically waiting on important information! If I were hiring and only had 400 slots for 30,000 applicants Im only calling twice and messaging once. If you want it, you will go the extra mile to show me...I would not be tracking down candidates when i have this many applicants on hand. They want the best of the Best and Reliability as well as Accountability are #1.

Reply - Report abuse

BDub138 in Tiffin, Ohio

47 months ago

Soon2BeFA in Florida said: No live interaction? The questions weren't asked by a real live person? Was it automated? Yikes that's crazy. I find it so awkward doing that in English, let alone a foreign language!

Yes, it was awkward for sure!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

frenchguy in Florence, Kentucky

47 months ago

What was the french questions about?

Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

47 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: I agree but im not referring to mishaps or work inconveniences. Ive seen several post with ppl missing several calls, leaving phones home as well as "Accidentally" Deleting messages left by recruiters. I dont understand how that happens when you know you are specifically waiting on important information! If I were hiring and only had 400 slots for 30,000 applicants Im only calling twice and messaging once. If you want it, you will go the extra mile to show me...I would not be tracking down candidates when i have this many applicants on hand. They want the best of the Best and Reliability as well as Accountability are #1.

Yes! I understand missing phone calls due to work, etc. but how does someone delete not one, not two, but THREE voicemails?! I'm sorry but if that was a true story (I'm not convinced it wasn't just someone wanting a phone number to bug the recruiters), that shows them someone who may not be reliable. I hope people realize if and when they're hired---they will be MARRIED to their phone (and their voicemails) when on RSV. Telling scheduling you left your phone home and/or deleted their messages will get you fired.

Reply - Report abuse

Kyle in Aurora, Colorado

47 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Yes! I understand missing phone calls due to work, etc. but how does someone delete not one, not two, but THREE voicemails?! I'm sorry but if that was a true story (I'm not convinced it wasn't just someone wanting a phone number to bug the recruiters), that shows them someone who may not be reliable. I hope people realize if and when they're hired---they will be MARRIED to their phone (and their voicemails) when on RSV. Telling scheduling you left your phone home and/or deleted their messages will get you fired.

Agreed!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

fa4ever in Phoenix, Arizona

47 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: Hi Guys!! te BEST in all areas...you will be just fine. Also to those who have already received rejection letters...I'm am sorry your pursuit has come to an end but dont let this be the end for you if you truly want this. To my knowledge Delta will be doing a Mass Hire in '14...possibly 1500 FAs for hire.....re-apply. Review where you may have possibly went wrong/need improvement and give those areas a major boost for your next time around. Stay Positive and Good Luck to everyone still "Under Review"!

wooooooooooooooooooow I could not stress that enough or say it better

Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

Kyle in Aurora, Colorado said: Agreed!

Amen!

Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Yes! I understand missing phone calls due to work, etc. but how does someone delete not one, not two, but THREE voicemails?! I'm sorry but if that was a true story (I'm not convinced it wasn't just someone wanting a phone number to bug the recruiters), that shows them someone who may not be reliable. I hope people realize if and when they're hired---they will be MARRIED to their phone (and their voicemails) when on RSV. Telling scheduling you left your phone home and/or deleted their messages will get you fired.

PAHAHA I was so confused reading that...but thats not the first one I have seen on this thread like it....SMH And Yep married to your cell phone is your life from the time you accept that CJO until you leave, get fired or retire!! lol You better keep it charged and on you at all times!!

Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

FrenchGuy in Florence, Kentucky said: What was the french questions about?

The interview is exactly the same for both non and bilingual candidates. They will test you later if you make it to the final process. The recruiter told me that when she did my lod and she did not speak a word of french and she said you have time to brush up if you have not done so already...at the end she congratulated me and said I have been selected to go to the final step and a sr recruiter will be in touch with me soon..So keeps those phones glued to your bodies like part of your jewelry I agree, this is the first test to see how effectively, and efficiently you answer your phone..Even though you have a schedule at dl you still have a days..my phone is on and loud I am not missing the option of going to atl when I have made it to the almost the end ...I know we are just interviewing but it all starts here. The phone thing could or not be a test, buty lets not give them any reason to not hire anyone of you..good luck they should be calling us soon..rh

Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Inglewood, California

47 months ago

If we are accepted into the program, but are unable to do the training on the scheduled date, what is Delta's policy on postponing till the next available class? Are they open to that or do they just take back the offer?

Reply - Report abuse

Aeli in Vallejo, California

47 months ago

TO BDub138:
Did they tell you in your initial phone interview you passed first phone interview on the spot or by following email?
thank you~

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Carly in Dallas, Georgia

47 months ago

Ifrit in que, Texas said: i will email the number to you right now

May you please email me the number also? I missed 3 of the calls while I left my phone all day on the charger. Im so pissed at myself!

Reply - Report abuse

Carly in Dallas, Georgia

47 months ago

Carly in Dallas, Georgia said: May you please email me the number also? I missed 3 of the calls while I left my phone all day on the charger. Im so pissed at myself!

My email address is shelbe09@gmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it. I really want this job

Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

Kelly in Inglewood, California said: If we are accepted into the program, but are unable to do the training on the scheduled date, what is Delta's policy on postponing till the next available class? Are they open to that or do they just take back the offer?

I would ask them when they call to schedule you for training. When I was celled for training I could not attend the first session I was chosen for due to a previous engagement...I was then given the option of 2 other classes at that time. I immediately chose the next class but i am not sure this will be the case this time around and do not want to give any wrong advice....So Again if the time should come it doesnt hurt to ask....I do not think they will "Withdraw" their CJO, they will simply make you choose and it might be a now or never option. Good Luck to you.

Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Inglewood, California

47 months ago

Jae4LA in Elkton, Maryland said: I would ask them when they call to schedule you for training. When I was celled for training I could not attend the first session I was chosen for due to a previous engagement...I was then given the option of 2 other classes at that time. I immediately chose the next class but i am not sure this will be the case this time around and do not want to give any wrong advice....So Again if the time should come it doesnt hurt to ask....I do not think they will "Withdraw" their CJO, they will simply make you choose and it might be a now or never option. Good Luck to you.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ibelieveicanflyyy in Geyserville, California

47 months ago

Any non-lod/no reference get a call yet?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

JUST JAY in Georgia

47 months ago

ibelieveicanflyyy in Geyserville, California said: Any non-lod/no reference get a call yet?

Nope.... Not yet

Reply - Report abuse

Ifrit in k va a ser abuela, Texas

47 months ago

did any other LOD receive an email for the language test?
if you aren't trolling us, then you really have the quickest process thusfar. wednesday: phone interviews, friday: email for language test

Reply - Report abuse

muchsun24 in Rustan Way, Washington

47 months ago

Ready2fly in Indianapolis, Indiana said: I know this is a long shot, but my guess is that they confirmed receiving your application and that it's under review.

Lol!! I concur

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California

47 months ago

Carly in Dallas, Georgia said: May you please email me the number also? I missed 3 of the calls while I left my phone all day on the charger. Im so pissed at myself!

My email address is shelbe09@gmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it. I really want this job

Hi Princess Carly,
I was informed about your posts so I decided to log in and find your posts from earlier today.
1) I think the reason that EWRFA & Chicagohopeful are refusing to give you the phone# is because they are smart and were born before some others...but then I don't know of anyone on here who was born this past NYE.lol

2) Since you are local in GA I suggest you drive to DAL Headquarters and introduce yourself to the security guards and let them know you missed 3 phone calls and deleted 3 VMs. They be Glad to show you the way to the highway.

3) You might want to invest in Pre paid cell phone which are available at Wal-Mart,Target,and all other cell phone stores. If you end up deleting a VM then you can go back and be able to save it.
You can do that as well wth your current phone.

4) I think you should file a complaint w/BBB about your current phone company since you are unabe to retrieve the phone number or the deleted VMs.

5) FYI...as a FA missing 3 calls & 3 VMs you would be terminated.

6) FYI..FA position is a CAREER NOT a JOB.

Reply - Report abuse

deltahopeful100 in Hopkins, Minnesota

47 months ago

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California said: My email address is shelbe09@gmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it. I really want this job

Hi Princess Carly,
I was informed about your posts so I decided to log in and find your posts from earlier today.
1) I think the reason that EWRFA & Chicagohopeful are refusing to give you the phone# is because they are smart and were born before some others...but then I don't know of anyone on here who was born this past NYE.lol

2) Since you are local in GA I suggest you drive to DAL Headquarters and introduce yourself to the security guards and let them know you missed 3 phone calls and deleted 3 VMs. They be Glad to show you the way to the highway.

3) You might want to invest in Pre paid cell phone which are available at Wal-Mart,Target,and all other cell phone stores. If you end up deleting a VM then you can go back and be able to save it.

4) I think you should file a complaint w/BBB about your current phone company since you are unabe to retrieve the phone number or the deleted VMs.

google the email address... just saying ;-)

Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

47 months ago

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California said: My email address is shelbe09@gmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it. I really want this job

Hi Princess Carly,

Wow, great post---I don't have the phone number, but even if I did I'd NEVER give it out. lol
The sad thing is candidates like this somehow manage to get not only the interview but the position. You are correct about me being older----with a great work ethic. Unfortunately, I wasn't worthy or even a phone interview the last time DL hired....so I'm not holding out too much hope this time around.
I also wanted to point out this this isn't just a "career" it is a LIFESTYLE. Fast-paced, unpredictable, exhilirating, infuriating, funny, sad exciting, boring and I could go on and on...

Reply - Report abuse

IAH-Houston in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

Hi Princess Carly,

You took time out of you day to respond with a sarcastic remark! But you are the main one on here promoting only positive and informational comments. Even though the comment she made sounded suspect a more positive response from you would have been more professional on your part. This funny bunny comment was really uncalled for. There are ways to convey a meassge without degrading a person and making them sound stupid .

Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Wow, great post---I don't have the phone number, but even if I did I'd NEVER give it out. lol
The sad thing is candidates like this somehow manage to get not only the interview but the position. You are correct about me being older----with a great work ethic. Unfortunately, I wasn't worthy or even a phone interview the last time DL hired....so I'm not holding out too much hope this time around.
I also wanted to point out this this isn't just a "career" it is a LIFESTYLE. Fast-paced, unpredictable, exhilirating, infuriating, funny, sad exciting, boring and I could go on and on...

As I said before you are AWESOME!!!!
I hope this is your time to be part of Delta Team.

I honetly understand all your points and its sad some carriers miss out on an Exceptionally Professional candidates.
No worries Delta weeds out alot of new hires within the 1st 6 months of probation period....some might make it through but sooner or later they will weed them out.
Google ..and find out what I mean...I am sure you understand my point.

Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

deltahopeful100 in Hopkins, Minnesota said: google the email address... just saying ;-)

Thanks!!Got it.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

47 months ago

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California said: As I said before you are AWESOME!!!!
I hope this is your time to be part of Delta Team.

I honetly understand all your points and its sad some carriers miss out on an Exceptionally Professional candidates.
No worries Delta weeds out alot of new hires within the 1st 6 months of probation period....some might make it through but sooner or later they will weed them out.
Google ..and find out what I mean...I am sure you understand my point.

Why thanks for the compliment---I appreciate it. I totally understand about new-hires being weeded-out. That's why it's so maddening that some airlines will hire inexperienced (and younger) candidates instead of those of us who've BTDT, have a great work-ethic and truly love this career. We understand all it entails and have proven ourselves. I got furloughed along with several other older broads--some with decades of experience. NONE of us can get hired anywhere. It's craaaaazy!!!
At this point I'm starting to think if we don't get recalled---we're done.

Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Why thanks for the compliment---I appreciate it. I totally understand about new-hires being weeded-out. That's why it's so maddening that some airlines will hire inexperienced (and younger) candidates instead of those of us who've BTDT, have a great work-ethic and truly love this career. We understand all it entails and have proven ourselves. I got furloughed along with several other older broads--some with decades of experience. NONE of us can get hired anywhere. It's craaaaazy!!!
At this point I'm starting to think if we don't get recalled---we're done.

Please stay Positive & keep Faith Alive!!!
Delta is Hiring now and also will be hiring towards the end of 2013 and early 2014.

Enjoy your evening with Positive thoughts!

Reply - Report abuse

BDub138 in Tiffin, Ohio

47 months ago

Ifrit in k va a ser abuela, Texas said: did any other LOD receive an email for the language test?
if you aren't trolling us, then you really have the quickest process thusfar. wednesday: phone interviews, friday: email for language test

I'm not sure what "trolling" means, but I assume it means that you are wondering if I am being truthful. Yes, indeed I am. I realize though that I forgot to mention that I applied on Monday 12/24. I was very surprised at how quick the response was myself!

Reply - Report abuse

msaabr in Cambridge, Massachusetts

47 months ago

Hi There,

my husband deleted the voice message with the phone number to call for the phone interview with Delta Airlines for a FA by mistake and I look online and I only have my reference number. I did the online assessment today in the morning and the call came in in the afternoon but it's unavailable so I can not get the number....can anyone tell me the phone number that I need to call please....
thank you and happy New Year

Reply - Report abuse

Ifrit in k va a ser abuela, Texas

47 months ago

msaabr in Cambridge, Massachusetts said: Hi There,

my husband deleted the voice message with the phone number to call for the phone interview with Delta Airlines for a FA by mistake and I look online and I only have my reference number. I did the online assessment today in the morning and the call came in in the afternoon but it's unavailable so I can not get the number....can anyone tell me the phone number that I need to call please....
thank you and happy New Year

they will call back

Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

47 months ago

DAL-NYC in Pacific, California said: Please stay Positive & keep Faith Alive!!!
Delta is Hiring now and also will be hiring towards the end of 2013 and early 2014.

Enjoy your evening with Positive thoughts!

Thank you sooo much...I will try!

Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

BDub138 in Tiffin, Ohio said: I'm not sure what "trolling" means, but I assume it means that you are wondering if I am being truthful. Yes, indeed I am. I realize though that I forgot to mention that I applied on Monday 12/24. I was very surprised at how quick the response was myself!

Congrats on your success so far.

You might want to post all the details such as..
When you applied.
The specific LOD.
Phone interview 1 & 2 dates.
The LOD testing date....which was Friday 12/28 according to your post.

Posting the details will help everyone on this forum by giving them the peace of mind.

Thanks in advance and again Congrats!

Reply - Report abuse

BundleofJoy in Oak Park, Illinois

47 months ago

Hi Princess Carly,

WOW!! You are really rude and inconsiderate and you broke your own rules when you started this forum. YET, you haven't answered my question? I know you lurk and most certainly have read it but you don't have the kahunas to answer it....... LOL. You have some nerve to make fun of other people. Would you like me to repeat the question or will you continue to be a coward and not answer it!!! Shame on you for picking on someone else!!!

Reply - Report abuse

fa4ever in Mesa, Arizona

47 months ago

Hi Princess Carly,

That was the most humourus post I seen in a while, That is why I dont post too often for things like that and I am with you on the missed specially if you are on reserve..I have been a flight attendant for many years and still at this moment I find this post histerical. How could someone actually miss three calls, and erased three vm. Now who's kidding who around. We are smarter brighter and probably more interlectual than anyone on here. It sounds like the girl wants some inside number to speed the app up.. woow that was good..sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry not getting from us..nice try I must admit. okay gang thanks for the holiday entertainment you guys are the best and I* cant wait to fly with each and everyone of you.

Reply - Report abuse

msaabr in Cambridge, Massachusetts

47 months ago

Ifrit in k va a ser abuela, Texas said: they will call back

Thank you, I hope they do.I will wait for another call. BTW I am applying for the FA bilingual.

Reply - Report abuse

MsDeltaRR in New York

47 months ago

Lol this is rather entertaining

Reply - Report abuse

UR FA in McKinney, Texas

47 months ago

For those who live in Dallas and are interested in Emirates or Spirit here's the info for their open house:

EMIRATES:

Date : 5th January 2013
Time : 09:00 AM
Venue : Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
14901 Dallas Parkway,
Dallas, Texas 75254 USA

SPIRIT:

DATE & TIME:
Friday, January 4th, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. OR 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, January 5th, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. OR 2:30 p.m.

(Doors will close promptly at the scheduled times listed above and seating is limited!)

WHERE:
Dallas/Fort Worth Marriot Solana
5 Village Circle
Westlake, TX 76262

You will need to bring the following documents to gain entrance to the Open House.

Resume
Two (2) forms of identification
A current and valid Passport or receipt of passport
Names must be EXACT on Passport and Social Security Card
Must make copies of Social Security Card, Driver's License and Passport and bring originals
Proof of eligibility to work in the US
A copy of your High School Diploma or GED
**Please apply to the Flight Attendant DFW position before attending the Open House**

Reply - Report abuse

Ready2fly in Indianapolis, Indiana

47 months ago

If anybody wants their phone number, try eight zero zero - eight six seven - five three zero nine. Ask for Jenny. :-)

Reply - Report abuse

BundleofJoy in Oak Park, Illinois

47 months ago

DAL-NYC -
Just in case u can't find my other post........ Lol........ Here it is again. Will you answer or slither away in the night because you are a coward.........LOL.

DAL-NYC -
I've read all your posts and you seem to be giving out certainties, like you have inside certain information. If you do, please explain details how you know. If you don't have inside information, please state that all your posts are just your opinion. It seems like some people are taking everything you say as gospel. I suppose if you do not reply to my post asking for specific information, then we know that all your advice, is just your best guess. Thanks in advance for an honest reply!!

Tag....... You are it!!!!!

Reply - Report abuse

fa4ever in Mesa, Arizona

47 months ago

I did hear that the people that were told that they made it to the final process and a sr recruiter will be calling us they will be doing so next week and interviews will be at the end of the month. We all have worked so so so hard to get to this point and those two interviews on the phone are the most nerve racking but if you know the business and you know how to accomdate a pax, and are a safety professional you should of done fine. Also the second interview is how you handle your self in a situatiojn and what steps you make or made to solve the situation and make it a positive one.

What do you do in your present job to make it a safe place to work?

and what have you learned in the last 5 yrs at home or in your present job..that was a trick one, and they were looking for safety. Most flight attendants know this if you dont have safety you dont have customer service I wont tell you wht I answered but the rercruiter did like me..I was called for a non bilingual and no ref on the 27th and passed to the final step and the same for french with a referal on the 28th and made it to the end for both..I am not bragging but it is all what you want, and believe and how you handle yourself on the found and use leadership skills duringt this whole proces that is the key factor of this and as well as when you are flying you have to have that at all times..cut n dry..olk gang good luck to all of you waiting for your calls. we a.ll should hear soon and those waiting for the first or second interview good luck as well we are all hear togehter there is no stupid question except fopr the one missed 3 phone calls I cant get over that..that is too funny..rh

Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.