DELTA F/A ONLINE VIDEO INTERVIEW

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 708)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

prettymandu in Duluth, Georgia

27 months ago

I got contacted for this, too! I am also having little to no luck finding information online, not sure how best prepare for this. I have found a lot of tips from other airlines that do video interviews, but wonder if anyone else has done the video interview with Delta. I would appreciate your feedback! Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (237) / No (46) Reply - Report abuse

onmywayup7 in Indiana

27 months ago

prettymandu in Buford, Georgia said: Hey guys, I just completed the video interview. I was considering waiting until someone had done it and posted about it online, but I felt that I was ready for anything, and I decided to bite the bullet and do it first. It was very straightforward and quite doable. Was asked 3 questions, one of which was my name and reference ID# (you got this in the email they sent with the invitation to interview), and I was able to review or re-record each answer before submitting. If you've made it this far, you'll have no trouble answering the questions (basically asking about your interest in the company and your abilities to be a good worker) Good luck to everyone!

Thank you so much. I too received the same email today. Was very nervous. Good luck everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (78) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

FAHopeful407 in Orlando, Florida

27 months ago

prettymandu in Buford, Georgia said: Hey guys, I just completed the video interview. I was considering waiting until someone had done it and posted about it online, but I felt that I was ready for anything, and I decided to bite the bullet and do it first. It was very straightforward and quite doable. Was asked 3 questions, one of which was my name and reference ID# (you got this in the email they sent with the invitation to interview), and I was able to review or re-record each answer before submitting. If you've made it this far, you'll have no trouble answering the questions (basically asking about your interest in the company and your abilities to be a good worker) Good luck to everyone!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I applaud your biting of the recorded interview bullet - nice work!:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

atlantawannabeflygirl in Atlanta, Georgia

27 months ago

How did you prepare and how did you dress for the video interview?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California

27 months ago

I have a quick question. I never received an email stating that Delta wanted a Video interview. I did however check my profile to see what my status was because I completed both phone interviews Saturday and under show online application there is a box that says INTERVIEW INVITATION 3/10/14/. But when I click it nothing happens. Is that supposed to be where I complete my video interview or is that for when I do my face to face or do ALL applicants have that under their application?

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Ma_Ca in Hollywood, Florida

27 months ago

Kevin in Beverly Hills, California said: Were the questions pretty basic? I'm about to do the video interview now. I'm not a flight attendant nor have I've ever been one. Thanks for all the info everyone! I'm nervous lol.

Good luck! I'm doing mine tomorrow morning… Please let me know how it goes, and what to expect… Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

onmywayup7 in Indiana

27 months ago

Don't be nervous. Honestly this video will probably be the easiest part of the whole process. I did mine yesterday morning and delta hr called me that afternoon. I was at work so they left a message to call them back, when I did they were all busy and now im waiting for a call back from them. Im hoping its for a FTF. Good luck everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SeaPav in Seattle, Washington

27 months ago

did you get email (addressed to Delta that you've completed an interview) from spark hire just like i did ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rrecreative in seattle, Washington

27 months ago

I finished my video interview yesterday morning. I did not receive a confirmation e-mial from Delta, or Sparkhire, but I did call customer service at Sparkhire and they were able to confirm that my interview has been submitted. I would just give it a day or two more, it sure sounds like they are processing a lot of applicants.

Best of luck to everyone!

I am also curious why some of us have been asked to do video interviews. I did 1 phone interview on Saturday, then got the invitation for the video. My roommate did a phone interview sunday then was scheduled a second phone interview for next week. We both currently work for a an airline..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia

27 months ago

Just finished it, it wasnt too bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Kimberley in Magnolia, Texas

27 months ago

FAHopeful407 in Orlando, Florida said: I have completed my phone interview (Wed 3/5/14) and received an email today (3/10/14) congratulating me on my moving onto the next step in Delta's hiring process.
It is a video recorded interview. I have found tons of useful tips on the F2F interviews but zero help on the online video interview. Anyone out there that went through this step, I would love your input. Best of luck to all.

I my phone interviews but I haven't heard back yet since then. I did find info for the phone interview. I heard they ask why do you want to work for Delta. Why should Delta hire you. Why do you want to be a flight attendant. Very close to these. They are posted on here somewhere. Best of Luck to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Oh and I forgot to include the fact that you can rerecord your answers as many times as you want before turning them in... :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Razernok in Fort Worth, Texas

27 months ago

Really good youtube video on video interviews

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPwV-Qgg91g

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Hollywood in Beverly Hills, California

27 months ago

onmywayup7 in Indiana said: I have my F2F on the 21st at 0730, anyone else going to this one??

Congratulations. See you next Friday :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Happygirl in Auburn Hills, Michigan

27 months ago

Im so happy i found this forum. I received my invitation to do a online interview today and was nervous because i had not seen this discussed on other pages about delta interviews. Ill be recording mine tomorrow. Good luck to everyone & thanks for the info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hans202 in Stamford, Connecticut

27 months ago

My interview is the 20th at 12:30 does anyone have an estimate of what time my flight might be and do they usually fly you out there the day before or day of the interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Leslielove in Camarillo, California

27 months ago

Sadies in Southfield, Michigan said: After my second phone interview, two days later I get the TBNT email. Oh well, good luck to you all that said the right things. Wish you all the best on your f2f interviews

Sorry about that.But Jetblue is hiring 3/15/14, 10am-5pm EST!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Moseph in Madison, Wisconsin

27 months ago

I just submitted my online video interview!! I was SO nervous! I hope I hear back from them soon!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jdthomps in New York, New York

27 months ago

FAHopeful407 in Orlando, Florida said: Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I applaud your biting of the recorded interview bullet - nice work!:)

Thanks a million!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jdthomps in New York, New York

27 months ago

onmywayup7 in Indiana said: Don't be nervous. Honestly this video will probably be the easiest part of the whole process. I did mine yesterday morning and delta hr called me that afternoon. I was at work so they left a message to call them back, when I did they were all busy and now im waiting for a call back from them. Im hoping its for a FTF. Good luck everyone.

you should probably call them back...delta has an interesting interview process. they scheduled me for a second interview for 3 weeks after my first interview...i simply called back and asked if we could make it sooner....they said sure, interviewed me and now ive advanced to the video interview..so try calling. :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

sooficial1 in Louisiana

27 months ago

I did the video interview this afternoon just waiting on a response back

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SkyHigh in Jamaica, New York

27 months ago

Anyone have an interview on the 21st and interested in sharing a room? (March 21, 2014)

Hollywood in Beverly Hills, California

27 months ago

SkyHigh in Jamaica, New York said: Anyone have an interview on the 21st and interested in sharing a room? (March 21, 2014)

Me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Hollywood in Beverly Hills, California said: Me!

Hey Hollywood! What's your email? I'll contact you ASAP. Maybe we can work something out. I'm easy going and down to earth and excited! Ha ha

27 months ago

Leslielove in Camarillo, California said: Sorry about that.But Jetblue is hiring 3/15/14, 10am-5pm EST!

So is United and AA

27 months ago

Hans202 in Stamford, Connecticut said: My interview is the 20th at 12:30 does anyone have an estimate of what time my flight might be and do they usually fly you out there the day before or day of the interview?

Most likely fly you out early in the morning. Early morning interviews usually fly out the night before. And you usually fly back out the same day, later in the evening. They say to expect to be at the interview 5-7 hours. My other airline interview was about 4 hours.

ylowdasy in Terre Haute, Indiana

27 months ago

anyone going to f2f fri the 21st?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Anyone have their f2f Wednesday 3/19?

ylowdasy in Terre Haute, Indiana

27 months ago

I read somewhere on here where people were having trouble printing the forms to go to the f2f, does anyone know how to fix this to get them to print??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

happygirl in Auburn Hills, Michigan

27 months ago

I was wondering how long after your video interview that you all herd back from delta? I submitted my video interview yesterday afternoon, given that its saturday i didn't expect to hear anything back.. but still just curious as to how long after your submission you heard back. Was it an email or phone call response about the F2F?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Happygirl in Auburn Hills, Michigan said: Im so happy i found this forum. I received my invitation to do a online interview today and was nervous because i had not seen this discussed on other pages about delta interviews. Ill be recording mine tomorrow. Good luck to everyone & thanks for the info!

I did my video interview Wednesday and got a call Friday to schedule my f2f for next week, I'm sure you'll hear back Monday... If you don't get picked for the f2f you get an email so not hearing back is still good... Just be patient. Good luck! :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

sergeantgut in Los Angeles, California

27 months ago

Ma_Ca in Hollywood, Florida said: Anyone have their f2f Wednesday 3/19?

Me Hit me up patrickwolve@yahoo.com

sooficial1 in Louisiana

27 months ago

I have my f2f Monday at 730

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

happygirl in Auburn Hills, Michigan

27 months ago

just got the call today, i have my interview this Thursday at 7:30am :)

Jdthomps in New York, New York

27 months ago

Hey my interview is Thursday at 730 am as well!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rftevans in Atlanta, Georgia

27 months ago

Sooficial1 in Louisiana said: I did the video interview this afternoon just waiting on a response back

Did you have the same questions discussed earlier with an opportunity to re do if needed? I am completing my video today, I am a bit nervous!!

Hellothere in New York, New York

27 months ago

Hi there, I got my email to do my video interview on Sunday 3/16 in the afternoon, and by that same evening I had finished it and uploaded it. It's Tuesday afternoon now and I still haven't heard anything about a F2F. Other people seem to have gotten called or emailed much faster. Anyone else have this much time pass before being contacted?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

aeroo in New Mexico

27 months ago

Hellothere in New York, New York said: Hi there, I got my email to do my video interview on Sunday 3/16 in the afternoon, and by that same evening I had finished it and uploaded it. It's Tuesday afternoon now and I still haven't heard anything about a F2F. Other people seem to have gotten called or emailed much faster. Anyone else have this much time pass before being contacted?

Yes! Did my video interview last Wednesday night and haven't heard a thing. Good Luck to you!

hellothere in New York, New York

27 months ago

aeroo in New Mexico said: Yes! Did my video interview last Wednesday night and haven't heard a thing. Good Luck to you!

Thanks! Some people were contacted the same day, that's the only reason it made me nervous, but it still says "Under Review" online, so fingers crossed.

Happygirl in Auburn Hills, Michigan

27 months ago

Jdthomps in New York, New York said: Hey my interview is Thursday at 730 am as well!

Awesome!! See you there :) I feel like not many have their interviews on this day/time..

onmywayup7 in Indiana

27 months ago

Its been quiet on here lately. anyone going to f2f fri morning?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

worldtraveler03 in Stockbridge, Georgia

27 months ago

Hellothere in New York, New York said: Hi there, I got my email to do my video interview on Sunday 3/16 in the afternoon, and by that same evening I had finished it and uploaded it. It's Tuesday afternoon now and I still haven't heard anything about a F2F. Other people seem to have gotten called or emailed much faster. Anyone else have this much time pass before being contacted?

I haven't heard anything either.... I got my video invite on 03/17 and submitted my video interview yesterday the 18th...and I've been anxious all day!!! I did my phone interview on the 17th and within 6 hours got an email invite to the video interview. It was super late, so I did it the next day. I'm hoping to hear something soon! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

I would love to hear how other's F2F went today!! I know several of you had it today...I pray everything went well!!! Any insight, update, or info would be GREATLY appreciated. (If I get that far! LOL) <3

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Leslielove in Los Angeles, California

27 months ago

worldtraveler03 in Stockbridge, Georgia said: I would love to hear how other's F2F went today!! I know several of you had it today...I pray everything went well!!! Any insight, update, or info would be GREATLY appreciated. (If I get that far! LOL) <3

I posted my experience/advice on the other forum. Myself along with 18 others received CJOs. Start date of training is April 23rd. This may sound strange but It seems like 90% of those that post they are going to a f2f on this board do not get the job.And most that come talking about how they got a CJO never mentioned even being invite to interview, they just talked about it after the fact. Thats why with myself, once I knew I was invited I kept quiet and didnt post anything until after I was hired. Just so that I didnt jinx it or anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KWbanks in Florida

27 months ago

WOW 18! How many people were there? They just kept only 5 out of 80~90 when I was there. Congratulation!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Leslielove in Los Angeles, California

27 months ago

KWbanks in Florida said: WOW 18! How many people were there? They just kept only 5 out of 80~90 when I was there. Congratulation!!

Lol thanks! Everyone was shocked! When the guy read 5 or so names I was absolutely devastated! But then he kept on reading and reading haha! I couldnt believe all of us made it but what can I say were an awesome group! There were only 45 ppl there if that.

People congratulate me I just tell them GOD is good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

world traveler03 in Stockbridge, Georgia

27 months ago

Leslielove in Los Angeles, California said: Lol thanks! Everyone was shocked! When the guy read 5 or so names I was absolutely devastated! But then he kept on reading and reading haha! I couldnt believe all of us made it but what can I say were an awesome group! There were only 45 ppl there if that.

People congratulate me I just tell them GOD is good.

Yes GOD is good! That's amazing you all made it! I'm super excited for you!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

world traveler03 in Stockbridge, Georgia

27 months ago

Leslielove in Los Angeles, California said: I posted my experience/advice on the other forum. Myself along with 18 others received CJOs. Start date of training is April 23rd. This may sound strange but It seems like 90% of those that post they are going to a f2f on this board do not get the job.And most that come talking about how they got a CJO never mentioned even being invite to interview, they just talked about it after the fact. Thats why with myself, once I knew I was invited I kept quiet and didnt post anything until after I was hired. Just so that I didnt jinx it or anything.

Thank you for that.... I was just curious. I've not had any FA experience but I wanted insight and advice if anyone had it. So thank you.

tstrand in Minneapolis, Wisconsin

27 months ago

I just completed my video interview with Spark Hire. After the last question it says it there was an error submitting my interview questions. I've been trying for over an hour. However, when I look at my profile on Spark Hire it says the interview has been completed. Of course, it's too late to call customer service. Has anyone else had this happen? I am concerned that it didn't actually submit and there is only 3 days to complete the interview... any help would be appreciated!

27 months ago

tstrand in Minneapolis, Wisconsin said: I just completed my video interview with Spark Hire. After the last question it says it there was an error submitting my interview questions. I've been trying for over an hour. However, when I look at my profile on Spark Hire it says the interview has been completed. Of course, it's too late to call customer service. Has anyone else had this happen? I am concerned that it didn't actually submit and there is only 3 days to complete the interview... any help would be appreciated!

I have no idea why it did that.... but I didn't have that happen. I hope you're able to reach Customer Service. Maybe call Delta Recruitment's # and see if they were able to receive it. I know they're available 24/7. GOOD LUCK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.