DELTA F/A ONLINE VIDEO INTERVIEW

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 190)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

FAHopeful407 in Orlando, Florida

4 months ago

I have completed my phone interview (Wed 3/5/14) and received an email today (3/10/14) congratulating me on my moving onto the next step in Delta's hiring process.
It is a video recorded interview. I have found tons of useful tips on the F2F interviews but zero help on the online video interview. Anyone out there that went through this step, I would love your input. Best of luck to all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

prettymandu in Duluth, Georgia

4 months ago

I got contacted for this, too! I am also having little to no luck finding information online, not sure how best prepare for this. I have found a lot of tips from other airlines that do video interviews, but wonder if anyone else has done the video interview with Delta. I would appreciate your feedback! Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ready2flyaway14 in Miami, Florida

4 months ago

prettymandu in Duluth, Georgia said: I got contacted for this, too! I am also having little to no luck finding information online, not sure how best prepare for this. I have found a lot of tips from other airlines that do video interviews, but wonder if anyone else has done the video interview with Delta. I would appreciate your feedback! Good luck!

Same here same boat...anyone out there know any info? thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sergeantgut in Palmdale, California

4 months ago

Just got an email about Video Recorded Interview as well. 3/10/14. Goodluck Everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

prettymandu in Buford, Georgia

4 months ago

Hey guys, I just completed the video interview. I was considering waiting until someone had done it and posted about it online, but I felt that I was ready for anything, and I decided to bite the bullet and do it first. It was very straightforward and quite doable. Was asked 3 questions, one of which was my name and reference ID# (you got this in the email they sent with the invitation to interview), and I was able to review or re-record each answer before submitting. If you've made it this far, you'll have no trouble answering the questions (basically asking about your interest in the company and your abilities to be a good worker) Good luck to everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

onmywayup7 in Indiana

4 months ago

prettymandu in Buford, Georgia said: Hey guys, I just completed the video interview. I was considering waiting until someone had done it and posted about it online, but I felt that I was ready for anything, and I decided to bite the bullet and do it first. It was very straightforward and quite doable. Was asked 3 questions, one of which was my name and reference ID# (you got this in the email they sent with the invitation to interview), and I was able to review or re-record each answer before submitting. If you've made it this far, you'll have no trouble answering the questions (basically asking about your interest in the company and your abilities to be a good worker) Good luck to everyone!

Thank you so much. I too received the same email today. Was very nervous. Good luck everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

FAHopeful407 in Orlando, Florida

4 months ago

prettymandu in Buford, Georgia said: Hey guys, I just completed the video interview. I was considering waiting until someone had done it and posted about it online, but I felt that I was ready for anything, and I decided to bite the bullet and do it first. It was very straightforward and quite doable. Was asked 3 questions, one of which was my name and reference ID# (you got this in the email they sent with the invitation to interview), and I was able to review or re-record each answer before submitting. If you've made it this far, you'll have no trouble answering the questions (basically asking about your interest in the company and your abilities to be a good worker) Good luck to everyone!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I applaud your biting of the recorded interview bullet - nice work!:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

atlantawannabeflygirl in Atlanta, Georgia

4 months ago

prettymandu in Buford, Georgia said: Hey guys, I just completed the video interview. I was considering waiting until someone had done it and posted about it online, but I felt that I was ready for anything, and I decided to bite the bullet and do it first. It was very straightforward and quite doable. Was asked 3 questions, one of which was my name and reference ID# (you got this in the email they sent with the invitation to interview), and I was able to review or re-record each answer before submitting. If you've made it this far, you'll have no trouble answering the questions (basically asking about your interest in the company and your abilities to be a good worker) Good luck to everyone!

How did you prepare and how did you dress for the video interview?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia

4 months ago

So nobody is watching on the other side? It's just recording you for them to view later?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

prettymandu in Buford, Georgia

4 months ago

atlantawannabeflygirl in Atlanta, Georgia said: How did you prepare and how did you dress for the video interview?!

Just dress professionally, per the email's suggestion. Anything you would wear to a real-life interview. I wore a blouse and blazer. As far as preparing, the questions are not super difficult, and answers will vary from person to person. Just think about why you want to fly and your qualities as an employee, and you will be fine! ^^

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

prettymandu in Buford, Georgia

4 months ago

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia said: So nobody is watching on the other side? It's just recording you for them to view later?

Yup, just a video recording of you :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California

4 months ago

I have a quick question. I never received an email stating that Delta wanted a Video interview. I did however check my profile to see what my status was because I completed both phone interviews Saturday and under show online application there is a box that says INTERVIEW INVITATION 3/10/14/. But when I click it nothing happens. Is that supposed to be where I complete my video interview or is that for when I do my face to face or do ALL applicants have that under their application?

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia

4 months ago

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California said: I have a quick question. I never received an email stating that Delta wanted a Video interview. I did however check my profile to see what my status was because I completed both phone interviews Saturday and under show online application there is a box that says INTERVIEW INVITATION 3/10/14/. But when I click it nothing happens. Is that supposed to be where I complete my video interview or is that for when I do my face to face or do ALL applicants have that under their application?

Thanks.

Check again, I saw that on mine too and checked my email and it was there. Did anyone use their iPhone for it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California

4 months ago

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia said: Check again, I saw that on mine too and checked my email and it was there. Did anyone use their iPhone for it?

Omg thank you! I checked my junk mail and it was there!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Curious in Orlando, Florida

4 months ago

I just completed my video interview today and cannot figure out why some of us got that instead of an actual face to face...I am a current flight attendant for another airline is that what we have in common?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Beverly Hills, California

4 months ago

Curious in Orlando, Florida said: I just completed my video interview today and cannot figure out why some of us got that instead of an actual face to face...I am a current flight attendant for another airline is that what we have in common?

Were the questions pretty basic? I'm about to do the video interview now. I'm not a flight attendant nor have I've ever been one. Thanks for all the info everyone! I'm nervous lol.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ma_Ca in Hollywood, Florida

4 months ago

FAHopeful407 in Orlando, Florida said: I have completed my phone interview (Wed 3/5/14) and received an email today (3/10/14) congratulating me on my moving onto the next step in Delta's hiring process.
It is a video recorded interview. I have found tons of useful tips on the F2F interviews but zero help on the online video interview. Anyone out there that went through this step, I would love your input. Best of luck to all.

Me too! I was worried because I only saw blogs about people getting their F2F interviews after their phone interviews… I'm glad I'm not the only one… When are you going to do it? I'm so nervous! Sorry if I'm asking too much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ma_Ca in Hollywood, Florida

4 months ago

Kevin in Beverly Hills, California said: Were the questions pretty basic? I'm about to do the video interview now. I'm not a flight attendant nor have I've ever been one. Thanks for all the info everyone! I'm nervous lol.

Good luck! I'm doing mine tomorrow morning… Please let me know how it goes, and what to expect… Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ma_Ca in Hollywood, Florida

4 months ago

Hey guys… I've been trying to find out information about the video interview online but I have not been successful… At first I was a nervous to see the email because I had only read about people getting invited to the F2F right after passing the phone interview… I'm glad to see others have had the invite for the video interview! Has anyone done it yet? I'm going to do it tomorrow since I am off. Please let me know your feedbacks… I'm so nervous! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California

4 months ago

Someone posted the questions on another forum

1) State your name and reference number

2)Why do you want to be a Delta flight attendant?

3)Why would you make a good Delta representative?

Honestly with questions this easy the have to be checking for how your appearance is and to see if you dress professional like they request you to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hans202 in Stamford, Connecticut

4 months ago

do you know what the next step is after the video interview? i noticed that this is something new and people who did the f2f had never had a video interview before

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia

4 months ago

Hans202 in Stamford, Connecticut said: do you know what the next step is after the video interview? i noticed that this is something new and people who did the f2f had never had a video interview before

I'm thinking after video would be f2f.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

onmywayup7 in Indiana

4 months ago

Don't be nervous. Honestly this video will probably be the easiest part of the whole process. I did mine yesterday morning and delta hr called me that afternoon. I was at work so they left a message to call them back, when I did they were all busy and now im waiting for a call back from them. Im hoping its for a FTF. Good luck everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia

4 months ago

onmywayup7 in Indiana said: Don't be nervous. Honestly this video will probably be the easiest part of the whole process. I did mine yesterday morning and delta hr called me that afternoon. I was at work so they left a message to call them back, when I did they were all busy and now im waiting for a call back from them. Im hoping its for a FTF. Good luck everyone.

Did you do it from a computer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SeaPav in Seattle, Washington

4 months ago

I am confused here.... after i did my video interview, i got email from Spark Hire (Delta using them for video interview) addressed to DELTA saying that ....(me)... completed her video interview. Did anyone else got it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

onmywayup7 in Indiana

4 months ago

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia said: Did you do it from a computer?

yes I did

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SeaPav in Seattle, Washington

4 months ago

did you get email (addressed to Delta that you've completed an interview) from spark hire just like i did ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vs2424 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

4 months ago

I am a little nervous because I completed by video interview yesterday but never received an email conformation from Spark hire. I'm hopping Delta received the interview. I tried contacting them but they say someone will call me back in 48 hours (we only have 3 days to submit video interview_...worried

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rrecreative in seattle, Washington

4 months ago

I finished my video interview yesterday morning. I did not receive a confirmation e-mial from Delta, or Sparkhire, but I did call customer service at Sparkhire and they were able to confirm that my interview has been submitted. I would just give it a day or two more, it sure sounds like they are processing a lot of applicants.

Best of luck to everyone!

I am also curious why some of us have been asked to do video interviews. I did 1 phone interview on Saturday, then got the invitation for the video. My roommate did a phone interview sunday then was scheduled a second phone interview for next week. We both currently work for a an airline..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dlflyboy in Atlanta, Georgia

4 months ago

rrecreative in seattle, Washington said: I finished my video interview yesterday morning. I did not receive a confirmation e-mial from Delta, or Sparkhire, but I did call customer service at Sparkhire and they were able to confirm that my interview has been submitted. I would just give it a day or two more, it sure sounds like they are processing a lot of applicants.

Best of luck to everyone!

I am also curious why some of us have been asked to do video interviews. I did 1 phone interview on Saturday, then got the invitation for the video. My roommate did a phone interview sunday then was scheduled a second phone interview for next week. We both currently work for a an airline..

Your probably had both phone interviews combined as one (as I did). Your roommate's is broken up for whatever reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dlflyboy in Atlanta, Georgia

4 months ago

dlflyboy in Atlanta, Georgia said: Your probably had both phone interviews combined as one (as I did). Your roommate's is broken up for whatever reason.

Oops....meant to say "you", not "your" :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia

4 months ago

onmywayup7 in Indiana said: Don't be nervous. Honestly this video will probably be the easiest part of the whole process. I did mine yesterday morning and delta hr called me that afternoon. I was at work so they left a message to call them back, when I did they were all busy and now im waiting for a call back from them. Im hoping its for a FTF. Good luck everyone.

How long was your video?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jenjaw in Franklin, North Carolina

4 months ago

vs2424 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I am a little nervous because I completed by video interview yesterday but never received an email conformation from Spark hire. I'm hopping Delta received the interview. I tried contacting them but they say someone will call me back in 48 hours (we only have 3 days to submit video interview_...worried

Just log back into spark hire and it will say completed or not. Mine says completed and no e-mail from either one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia

4 months ago

Just finished it, it wasnt too bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ma_Ca in Miami, Florida

4 months ago

I did mine today too.... It wasn't too bad. I haven't received and email or call yet but I sure do hope I do! Good luck everybody!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kimberley in Magnolia, Texas

4 months ago

FAHopeful407 in Orlando, Florida said: I have completed my phone interview (Wed 3/5/14) and received an email today (3/10/14) congratulating me on my moving onto the next step in Delta's hiring process.
It is a video recorded interview. I have found tons of useful tips on the F2F interviews but zero help on the online video interview. Anyone out there that went through this step, I would love your input. Best of luck to all.

I my phone interviews but I haven't heard back yet since then. I did find info for the phone interview. I heard they ask why do you want to work for Delta. Why should Delta hire you. Why do you want to be a flight attendant. Very close to these. They are posted on here somewhere. Best of Luck to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kimberley in Magnolia, Texas

4 months ago

sorry my response is all messed up. I am responding from my phone which is not so good. I meant the video interview. Good Luck to you though I wish you the best and am very happy for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

onmywayup7 in Indiana

4 months ago

Chris5 in Lovettsville, Virginia said: How long was your video?

it was only about 10 minutes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ma_Ca in Hollywood, Florida

4 months ago

FYI for those that haven't done the video interview.. Don't be nervous, it's 3 questions. 1 your name and reference number, 2 why do you want to be a flight attendant for Delta Airlines, 3 why would you be a great representative for Delta Airlines. Good luck everyone, hope this helps! Crossing fingers to get a call after my video that I finished this morning!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ma_Ca in Hollywood, Florida

4 months ago

Oh and I forgot to include the fact that you can rerecord your answers as many times as you want before turning them in... :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California

4 months ago

Welp,I bit the bullet. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I thought I would be a nervous and have to edit my videos a couple times but once I started talking everything just came to my mind on what I felt I should say.

With that being said,fingers crossed for a f2f

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Razernok in Fort Worth, Texas

4 months ago

Really good youtube video on video interviews

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPwV-Qgg91g

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sergeantgut in Los Angeles, California

4 months ago

Dear Wolve,

Thank you for your interest in the Flight Attendant- No Bilingual Skills Required Position!

We would like to move you forward to the next step in the process, which is an in person interview. If you are interested please call us as soon as possible. You can reach us directly at (866).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Delta Talent Acquisition Team

*Please do not respond directly to this e-mail is it has been electronically generated and you will not receive a follow-up.*

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sergeantgut in Los Angeles, California

4 months ago

Does anyone have a F2F interview in Atlanta on 3/19/14 at 12:30pm? I'd love to correspond & possibly meet up before hand(Tuesday Night). I'm assuming that I will have a flight into Atlanta Tuesday Night. I'm trying to plan ahead and find someone to meet and maybe share the hotel room. I'm coming from Los Angeles. I won't have my flight itinerary most likely until the day before. :). Thanks Email me patrickwolve@yahoo.com

Patrick

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vince in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

4 months ago

Sergeantgut in Los Angeles, California said: Does anyone have a F2F interview in Atlanta on 3/19/14 at 12:30pm? I'd love to correspond & possibly meet up before hand(Tuesday Night). I'm assuming that I will have a flight into Atlanta Tuesday Night. I'm trying to plan ahead and find someone to meet and maybe share the hotel room. I'm coming from Los Angeles. I won't have my flight itinerary most likely until the day before. :). Thanks Email me patrickwolve@yahoo.com

Patrick

Hi Patrick, I also have my f2f on 3/19 at 12:30. Waiting on flight info too. Vince. Email me at vsalazar33334@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California

4 months ago

Sergeantgut in Los Angeles, California said: Dear Wolve,

Thank you for your interest in the Flight Attendant- No Bilingual Skills Required Position!

We would like to move you forward to the next step in the process, which is an in person interview. If you are interested please call us as soon as possible. You can reach us directly at (866).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Delta Talent Acquisition Team

*Please do not respond directly to this e-mail is it has been electronically generated and you will not receive a follow-up.*

How much time did it take to receive this? I did mine last night and have heard nothing but it seems like others literally get a f2f invite the same day

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sadies in Southfield, Michigan

4 months ago

After my second phone interview, two days later I get the TBNT email. Oh well, good luck to you all that said the right things. Wish you all the best on your f2f interviews

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

onmywayup7 in Indiana

4 months ago

I have my F2F on the 21st at 0730, anyone else going to this one??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hollywood in Beverly Hills, California

4 months ago

onmywayup7 in Indiana said: I have my F2F on the 21st at 0730, anyone else going to this one??

Congratulations. See you next Friday :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Happygirl in Auburn Hills, Michigan

4 months ago

Im so happy i found this forum. I received my invitation to do a online interview today and was nervous because i had not seen this discussed on other pages about delta interviews. Ill be recording mine tomorrow. Good luck to everyone & thanks for the info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.