DELTA INTERVIEW PROCESS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2101 to 2150 of 2367)
Page:  « First « Previous   40  41  42  43  44  45  46  Next »   Last »

boggnlix@CVG in Cincinnati, Ohio

43 months ago

Good Evening to All,
My question is about about interviewing process,is it still held in ATL? how long does it last?Im still concerned because I have done my 2 ovr the phone interviews,Aug. & Oct & still patiently waiting, The job that I have now, my boss she tells ME, U HAVE THE PATIENTS OF A SAINT!! HA!HA! GOOD LUCK! Be Postive!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ready to fly in the sky in Brielle, New Jersey

43 months ago

boggnlix@CVG in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Good Evening to All,
My question is about about interviewing process,is it still held in ATL? how long does it last?Im still concerned because I have done my 2 ovr the phone interviews,Aug. & Oct & still patiently waiting, The job that I have now, my boss she tells ME, U HAVE THE PATIENTS OF A SAINT!! HA!HA! GOOD LUCK! Be Postive!

boggnlix@cvg---Hi. Yes, the interviewing process still takes place in ATL. I know there is a morning one, and an afternoon one, each week day. You should read on the other forum: delta flight attendant interviews, much more info. there. I myself have not been lucky enough to attend a f2f yet, as I am also patiently waiting since Aug. 24th. Best of Luck to You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

boggnlix@CVG in Cincinnati, Ohio

43 months ago

Good Evening again,

I have another question? Am I the only person that has applied in CVG,i am reading all the questions & comments from ALL THESE NICE PEOPLE, & VERY INSITEFUL PEOPLE,& THATS GREAT! BUT CAN I GET A SHOUT OUT FROM CVG TOO. LOLOL!!!!!!

FutureFA in Lansdale, Pennsylvania

43 months ago

I did my phone interview with Delta yesterday. After applying in August I was surprised to hear from them! I was told I made it through to the next round and that they'd be contacting me with in the next week to set something up. Anyone else have the same experience?

Exciting! Good luck to everyone else!

Same thing happened to me! I applied in August and they called out of the blue today! So I did the phone interview, and then at the end she said congratulations, you have been selected to move on to the next step and you will be hearing from us shortly. Thank you.

NO idea what or when the next step is! Congrats so far though!

Sunshine above the clouds in Boston, Massachusetts

43 months ago

Want2Fly7 in Somewhere, Florida said: I had my phone interview yesterday which consisted of two sets of questions and was told that a Senior Recruiter would be contacting me. Is this for the "Second Phone Interview" that I have heard so much about? If so, are the questions like the STAR Method? Thanks in advance.

I actually had the exact same experience. I notice that some people are saying they were "congratulated" about moving on to the next step. The recruiter I spoke with stated that my application had been updated (with the interview information) and that it would be passed on to a senior recruiter. Anyone know what this means? If I were going on to the "next step" would they have used that term? Thanks for any information you can provide!

Andrea in La Mirada, California

43 months ago

I got invited from my F2F today!! Yay!! I did not have a second phone interview. They called me a week ago and I did the phone interview. They called me today to set up my f2f.

I'll let you guys know what happens!

Sunshine above the clouds in Boston, Massachusetts

43 months ago

Andrea in La Mirada, California said: I got invited from my F2F today!! Yay!! I did not have a second phone interview. They called me a week ago and I did the phone interview. They called me today to set up my f2f.

I'll let you guys know what happens!

Hi Andrea, congrats!! When you had your initial phone interview, did they tell you what the next step would be? Had they mentioned a second interview, or a senior recruiter looking over your file? I really appreciate your info, thanks! Best of luck with the f2f, I'm so excited for you!

Andrea in La Mirada, California

43 months ago

Sunshine above the clouds in Boston, Massachusetts said: Hi Andrea, congrats!! When you had your initial phone interview, did they tell you what the next step would be? Had they mentioned a second interview, or a senior recruiter looking over your file? I really appreciate your info, thanks! Best of luck with the f2f, I'm so excited for you!

They just asked me what airport I'd like to fly out of and that they'd be contacting me sometime with in the next week. I had my interview on Wednesday morning and then called me tonight.

Hope that helps!

iflyfree in Brooklyn, New York

43 months ago

Hello Everyone:)
New to the forum. I recently had my phone interview and waiting to hear if I will be invited to the F2F
I know its a process but how soon before I hear from them?...

KeepClimbing in Aiken, South Carolina

43 months ago

I just got my call on Friday, and from what I have been reading there is no real way to know when we will get the call back to schedule the f2f. I am excited to move forward! Good luck!

iflyfree in Brooklyn, New York

43 months ago

KeepClimbing in Aiken, South Carolina said: I just got my call on Friday, and from what I have been reading there is no real way to know when we will get the call back to schedule the f2f. I am excited to move forward! Good luck!

Do you have a F2F scheduled...
Goodluck:)

nessadipity in Sugar Land, Texas

43 months ago

Hello everyone!
I got my call for a f2f interview, has anyone on here already been to the f2f and offered a f/a position.. I need a bit of an insight if is it a one on one with one interviewer or is it a panel like 3 to 4 interviewers let alone I'm sure they're going to be asking service questions. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch and safe travels!

CuteAsianGuy in Astoria, New York

43 months ago

How long does it take for Delta to contact you? I applied for the position like 2-months ago and yet still no response from Delta. Are they going to call me or email me? or mail letter?

Thanks all,

Mplsbeb in Minneapolis, Minnesota

43 months ago

Reading back through many of
the past posts(they date back approx. 42 months)
will be very helpful. Information
about the format for the large group sessions and the
smaller 2 on 1 interviews are also in past posts.
Doing research will help answer your questions.

Melonee Lee-Turbeville in Concord, North Carolina

42 months ago

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have just recently gotten back from my face to face interview in Atlanta. I only have one word to describe it: AWESOME!!! Everyone is so nice and friendly. There will be a group of you that will be down for the interview. You will be broken up into 3 groups: A, B & C. There are also 3 sections that you have go through. The first one is the Reach/Fit test, the second one is the interview, and the third is a day in the life of a flight attendant. When you get ready to be interviewed, you will be interviewed by 2 former/present flight attendants. Just relax you will do fine. They told everyone before we left that if we didn't hear that day of an offer, we would hear something from them in about 2-3 weeks. They said that we would know something either way. Just keep your heads up and be positive. Good luck to the ones waiting for their fact to face interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lockdeco in Queens, New York

42 months ago

Melonee Lee-Turbeville in Concord, North Carolina said: I just wanted to let everyone know that I have just recently gotten back from my face to face interview in Atlanta. I only have one word to describe it: AWESOME!!! Everyone is so nice and friendly. There will be a group of you that will be down for the interview. You will be broken up into 3 groups: A, B & C. There are also 3 sections that you have go through. The first one is the Reach/Fit test, the second one is the interview, and the third is a day in the life of a flight attendant. When you get ready to be interviewed, you will be interviewed by 2 former/present flight attendants. Just relax you will do fine. They told everyone before we left that if we didn't hear that day of an offer, we would hear something from them in about 2-3 weeks. They said that we would know something either way. Just keep your heads up and be positive. Good luck to the ones waiting for their fact to face interview.

Congratulations to you

I just passed my last phon interview an did the application so I am waiting on the net step from there

Lisa in Boston, Massachusetts

42 months ago

Melonee Lee-Turbeville in Concord, North Carolina said: I just wanted to let everyone know that I have just recently gotten back from my face to face interview in Atlanta. I only have one word to describe it: AWESOME!!! Everyone is so nice and friendly. There will be a group of you that will be down for the interview. You will be broken up into 3 groups: A, B & C. There are also 3 sections that you have go through. The first one is the Reach/Fit ...

What was the hardest question ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lockdeco in Queens, New York

42 months ago

Lisa in Boston, Massachusetts said:

Were u offered the job on the spot

tyler in Waterloo, Illinois

42 months ago

hey guys.. had my f2f jan 4th at 7am.. anyone on here at that f2f??? I got offered the job on the spot, did the drug testing and the fingerprints... im getting so impatient haha. how long does it take to hear back and get your training date?

to all those who have yet to go to the f2f or get an interview---

BE PATIENT!

I applied back in AUGUST!!!! Didnt even have my f2f till Jan. when you go to the f2f just be yourself, and have fun!!!!! THATS ALL YOU GOTTA DO!!!! have fun with it, it could be the start to a crazy/fun/exciting/stressful/spontaneous/etc lifestyle!!!

good luck!

Melonee Lee-Turbeville in Concord, North Carolina

42 months ago

I had my f2f on Jan14th but I haven't heard anything yet. I was hoping I would be find someone on here that could tell me how long the wait really is for them to get back a response.

Ginny in Mcdonough, Georgia

42 months ago

tyler in Waterloo, Illinois said: hey guys.. had my f2f jan 4th at 7am.. anyone on here at that f2f??? I got offered the job on the spot, did the drug testing and the fingerprints... im getting so impatient haha. how long does it take to hear back and get your training date?

to all those who have yet to go to the f2f or get an interview---

BE PATIENT!

I applied back in AUGUST!!!! Didnt even have my f2f till Jan. when you go to the f2f just be yourself, and have fun!!!!! THATS ALL YOU GOTTA DO!!!! have fun with it, it could be the start to a crazy/fun/exciting/stressful/spontaneous/etc lifestyle!!!

good luck!

Who is f2f? Ans canthey teach me to be an Flight attdent? Live in Atlanta & after jumping thru there hoops got an email on a saturday nith @ 10 pm say that I did not quilfy and after asking them why they would NOT even give me the curisey as to WHY????? I have wanted to be a flight attedent since I was 10 years old.... very depressing to do every thing that was asked answer all questions withthe "Just the right ansers" even spend 250.00 for a passport (that I really didn't have to spend)I will never use this passport for any thing as I don't plan on leaving the USA in the next 10 years! Only told to reaply in 6 mo. Pretty bad of a BIG company to be treaded like this!
Hope you can help me!TKS Ginny

stewart014 in Aurora, Colorado

42 months ago

Would someone kindly describe the F2F interview? What should I expect from start to finish?

stewart014 in Aurora, Colorado

42 months ago

Would someone describe the F2F interview process? What should I expect from start to finish?

Mes in Bellevue, Nebraska

42 months ago

karinbrasil in Clarksville, Tennessee said: Is there anyone who applied for the german speaking FA position gotten an f2f interview?

YEAH,THEY CALLED AND ASK SOME QUESTIONS,NOW ASKING TO GO TROUGH SOME AGAIN,WHAT BOUT YOU?
ANY CLUES?
GET BACK TO ME ASAP lebenmensch@live.com
THANKX

Sean in Chicago, Illinois

42 months ago

OMG, OMG.. Im so excited! Got the call for my F2F interview today. Ill be heading to ATL on Tuesday evening for a Wednesday 2/9/11 interview session at 7am. Anybody else going to that one?

Sean in Chicago, Illinois

42 months ago

Andrea in La Mirada, California said: They just asked me what airport I'd like to fly out of and that they'd be contacting me sometime with in the next week. I had my interview on Wednesday morning and then called me tonight.

Hope that helps!

So what happened at the interview?

lilla in Liberty, Indiana

42 months ago

Sean in Chicago, Illinois said: So what happened at the interview?

I have an interview with them tomorrow morning at 7:30 Am in Atlanta. Does anyone else?

Isabel in Chicago, Illinois

42 months ago

Sean in Chicago, Illinois said: OMG, OMG.. Im so excited! Got the call for my F2F interview today. Ill be heading to ATL on Tuesday evening for a Wednesday 2/9/11 interview session at 7am. Anybody else going to that one?

Hey!Im coming from chicago too to the same one(:

Corey in Cincinnati, Ohio

42 months ago

I got a voicemail a few days ago from Delta HR and they wanted me to call back with my passport handy. I have no idea why they need my passport. Also, what is the shortest height that they accept for FA position? I'm like 5ft and 102lbs. Petite frame for sure. How would I fair?

TravelBeetle in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

42 months ago

Corey in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I got a voicemail a few days ago from Delta HR and they wanted me to call back with my passport handy. I have no idea why they need my passport. Also, what is the shortest height that they accept for FA position? I'm like 5ft and 102lbs. Petite frame for sure. How would I fair?

It has to do more with if you are able to reach emergency equipment - I believe it's 83 or 84 inches that you have to be able to reach.

jm in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

Donelle in Atlanta, Georgia said: For those of you who have been to your FTF but did not receive an on-the-spot conditional offer, here is a thought that may be helpful. I am one of the oldies from this site when it first started, and have seen a lot of people here come away happy and not-so-happy from their interviews. The pattern appears to be this: If you did not receive an on-the-spot offer, you will either get the "no-thanks" email within a few days; you will get an offer within 2 weeks; OR weeks will go by and you will hear nothing. The weeks-go-by people usually end up getting a "no-thanks" after about 2 or 3 months (I told you I had been here a while). If more than two weeks go by and you have not gotten an offer, chances are you will not and will have to reapply after your waiting period is over.

While you're waiting, there are other sites that you can go to and get info on some of the other airlines that are hiring right now. A lot of the former Delta candidates have gone on to apply to other airlines and are awaiting training dates. Some just like to hang out and talk. I encourage you to find one of the other sites and get some support from others who have gone through what you are going through, because sometimes it's hard to read other peoples' good news day after day without feeling sad.

So try out the other sites like "ASA"; "Republic, Chautaugua"; "Delta-Been There Done That" (am I forgetting any?) AND stay in touch with your friends on this site as well. Hope that helps. Good luck everyone!

thank you i been sick over it since my ftf lod i thought i had it i was wondering if idid something wrong, do they fingerprint you after they offer u the job or before.

jm in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

Melonee Lee-Turbeville in Concord, North Carolina said: I just wanted to let everyone know that I have just recently gotten back from my face to face interview in Atlanta. I only have one word to describe it: AWESOME!!! Everyone is so nice and friendly. There will be a group of you that will be down for the interview. You will be broken up into 3 groups: A, B & C. There are also 3 sections that you have go through. The first one is the Reach/Fit test, the second one is the interview, and the third is a day in the life of a flight attendant. When you get ready to be interviewed, you will be interviewed by 2 former/present flight attendants. Just relax you will do fine. They told everyone before we left that if we didn't hear that day of an offer, we would hear something from them in about 2-3 weeks. They said that we would know something either way. Just keep your heads up and be positive. Good luck to the ones waiting for their fact to face interview.

thank you i only got to interview with attendants no one instructed me for a day in the life of a flight attendant, maybe thats why they did no select, me help.

super excited in Houston, Texas

41 months ago

I just had my phone interview today, and the recruiter congratulated me! Im so excited. I had already did my online application, she was soo nice!!! Im trying to be patient but Im so anxious to go to my f2f! I keep hearing great things about it. omg! Good luck to everyone who is in the same boat as me, and best of wishes to anyone who is still waiting!

ginny in Mcdonough, Georgia

41 months ago

I was told the same thing on the phone...the recruiter was so excited for me, then in about 2 weeks I got an email @ 10 pm on a Saturday night saying.... we are sorry.....but please try again in 6 mo.
I hope that you have better luck then I did!

so excited in Houston, Texas

41 months ago

Im sorry you had to go through that. I really hope thats not the case for me.

jm in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

Malik Malik in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Thankyou Toney, I too have 8 years experience. I look forward to meeting you as well.

hey Malik Toney is right u do know a lot about airlines, im so upset at my self i did go to ftf interview, did the reach test but i didnt do a day as a fly attendant one somehow no one instructed me. im bilingual i had a blue suit and looked real good 5.7 is my height i f by any chance i made a mistake is there a possibility that they would keep it on file so next time i apply they would turn me down just for that. and would there be a chance that if they really need a f/a that they would contact me. please help you know so much thank you.

Daniel Britton in Portland, Oregon

41 months ago

Lilybeth in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I did my test Monday...my language is Italian....whats your language voiovi?

Hi Lilybeth,
My name is Daniel Britton and I will have my LOD interactive phone interview soon and was wondering if you had already gone through that process??? My language is Italian too!
Any information would be greatly appreciated...

Peter Grossi in Rotonda West, Florida

41 months ago

Dear Peter,

This is an exciting time for Delta Air Lines and for you as well. We are quite literally overwhelmed by your enthusiastic response to the flight attendant job posting. As the recruitment process to become a Delta Flight Attendant involves multiple steps, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding as we prepare for these steps. We know you are anxious to move through these steps quickly. To help keep the process moving it is important to refrain from calling our recruitment center unless the step you are at specifically instructs you to do so. This will enable our recruiters to review the outcome of the process in a more timely manner. We are also anxious to get you to the final step which is a face-to-face interview in Atlanta, GA. Thank you so much for your interest in joining us as we set the standard for customer service!

Can anyone tell what this means and when will they contact me?

Daniel Britton in Vancouver, Washington

41 months ago

Richard in Los Angeles, California said: I just got the LOD phone call yesterday morning. I did well (was really easy) now I'm just waiting for any news for f2f interview.
I am bilingual in Spanish. Anyone who already went to ATL for the interview? Please DETAILS!! I want to know EVERYTHING!! Hurry!

Hola Richard!
I am about to take my LOD interactive telephone interview for Italian and was curious to know how your test was in Spanish.
What kind of questions did they ask???

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Hasta Pronto!

Best,

Daniel Britton
danielrbritton@gmail.com

Christina B in Sebastian, Florida

41 months ago

boggnlix@CVG in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Good Evening to All,

Hello! I am in Cincinnati also as a flight attendant although hanging out in FLorida right now. I applied last Sept, got the call about a month ago and was asked to come for an interview in Atlanta. Someone is supposed to call back to arrange that. I wasn't nervous until I did the phone interview and now I am on pins and needles. Here's what I have been told about the interview in Atlanta.

Apparently, they put you into two groups and you mingle for about 20 minutes. They are looking to see who interacts and who doesn't/ Who is Delta material! Apparently also, things are a lot different around Delta these days. They actually want friendly (but professional) flight attendants who "have the patience of a Saint" and are all about the people.

Good Luck.

Christina B in Sebastian, Florida

41 months ago

Ginny in Mcdonough, Georgia said: _____________________________________________________________________________
Who is f2f? Ans canthey teach me to be an Flight attdent? Live in Atlanta & after jumping thru there hoops got an email on a saturday nith @ 10 pm say that I did not quilfy and after asking them why they would NOT even give me the curisey as to WHY????? I have wanted to be a flight attedent since I was 10 years old.... very depressing to do every thing that was asked answer all questions withthe "Just the right ansers" even spend 250.00 for a passport (that I really didn't have to spend)I will never use this passport for any thing as I don't plan on leaving the USA in the next 10 years! Only told to reaply in 6 mo. Pretty bad of a BIG company to be treaded like this!
Hope you can help me!TKS Ginny

Hello. I am sorry that this is not working out as you planned. First of all, did you tell them that you wanted this since you were a little girl? That would have been your biggest mistake! This job is a lot harder than a lot of people think and you really can't grasp it until you've been there. I am a flight attendant for another airline and possibly going to Delta. We had so many turn overs by ladies that thought we just walked around "looking pretty and handing out coke". When they got on board and the company spent all this money on them in training, they realized this isn't the fantasy of a child.

Also, your comment alone of not leaving the country in the next ten years doesn't sound like flight attendant material to me. I am NOT trying to sound rude or hurt your feelings. It's just that every flight attendant that I have ever met is one because he/she just can't see enough of the world. The airline is spending a lot of money on this and there's a lot of people that want it so they have to be picky.

Good luck in whatever you do!

BK

41 months ago

Just went through the Delta Fligh Attendant interview / process in Atlanta. At the very end, I observed a pool of candidates standing by the beverage cart, all looking so very happy, they remained together and at the very end, exited the very same door. While networking the crowd, I had asked one from the beverage cart group, "Where are you from? How has your day been? How was your interview?" that person replied, "It was great, will see you later and continued to stay with the beverage cart group. After reviewing all these commits, it appears that these candidates could have been offered a position as a flight attendant during the interview process, waiting for direction for the remaining 2 hours of the interview (stated 5 to 7 hour interview? Are my observations correct?

BK

41 months ago

Sunshine above the clouds in Boston, Massachusetts said: I actually had the exact same experience. I notice that some people are saying they were "congratulated" about moving on to the next step. The recruiter I spoke with stated that my application had been updated (with the interview information) and that it would be passed on to a senior recruiter. Anyone know what this means? If I were going on to the "next step" would they have used that term? Thanks for any information you can provide!

Just went through this interview process in Atlanta. At the very end, I observed a pool of candidates standing over by the beverage cart, all looking so very happy, they remained together and at the very end, exited the very same door. As I was networking the crowd, I had asked one from the group, "How was your interview?" that person replied, "It was great, will see you later and continued to stay with the group. After reviewing all these commits, it appears that these candidates could have been offered a position as a flight attendant during the interview process, waiting for direction for the remaining 2 hours of the interview (stated 5 to 7 hour interview)? Are my observations correct?

BK

41 months ago

AbbyJoJo said: Question: is it true that the only flight attendants to get hired with delta are hired on the spot at the face to face interview? Or do some people get a call back or a letter a week or so later? I just had my face to face today and was not offered any position, and have heard both things. Thanks!!

I think this is true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BK

41 months ago

NC in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Hey guys, I haven't read EVERY one of the blog entries, but I did want to let you know what happened this week with Delta!

I applied for the job online Sunday afternoon. 10 minutes after I submitted my application. Easy. After that, I called the number they gave me, and they did a short interview with me. The questions consisted of What would you do if questions. Easy. Then I did an online assessment, followed by another interview. The questions where Tell me about a time when..blah blah blah. I didn't hear anything monday (whether I did well or not), so I called on tuesday.

Tuesday I was told I would be flying to ATL. I flew out thursday!! SO FAST. I was so shocked. When I got to ATL, there were about 40 people there. ALOT of people had quite a bit of airline job history under there belts. I felt anxious, because I had none. I thought, uh oh...they're going to want people with experience and training.

They did a short presentation with us, interviewed each of us individually, did another Q&A session with us, called out 5 names, and the 5 were told, Welcome to Delta. I was one of the 5. I'm still shocked. None of the 5 that were picked had experience in the industry. 4 were very young (20's), and one that was in his 40's. We went on to the Delta employment office where we did background checks, fingerprinting, and drug tests. Drink lots of water!! It took me an hour to be able to use the bathroom!!! Haha...

I know that the entire group is split into YES's...NO's...and MAYBE's. The maybes are told that they will/might get a call in a few weeks. Thats incase one of the 5 YES's fail one of the background/drug tests.

I also know that they're only hiring language speakers right now. There were several people that were highly qualified, but because they didn't speak a second language fluently, didn't receive a job offer.

Good luck!

If not selected at the interview, its a no thank you?

2BaDeltaFA in Jonesboro, Georgia

41 months ago

Can someone give me some inside help please? I just so want to work for Delta. Been a flight attendant elsewhere. I know other languages but not fluent. I've tried. I've applied. I have a security clearance. I can pass a background check but i have never been able to get a F2F. I am a people person. I love the job. I just can't seem to get my foot in the door. What else can I do? Any Delta FA's out there that can help? Give me some pointers? Anything. please..

Ginny in Mcdonough, Georgia

41 months ago

Congrats to you..
I was told yes on the phone & then got a email saying "Not now, But please retry in 6 mo" at night on a Saturday around 10pm.... I will reapply in the time frame that they gave....I can only hope that I will get the call saying "Yes come in!"
Even went to AirTran & they are not even listing any F/A jobs openings. I have wanted to be a F/A ever since my 1st flight at the ripe old age of 10.... have tons of GREAT customer service, love meeting people, helping them when needed be no-one want me (except my husband, thank goodness) I've been out of work from Aug 2010 till now & don't see any thing happening on the job front at this time.
So good luck to all you ouy there that can get into the post.I will keep checking the Forum to see how you all are doing.

Berni in Miami, Florida

41 months ago

Please.who has Delta phone # of recruitment department. i need it,
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mar in Oakland, California

41 months ago

BK said: If not selected at the interview, its a no thank you?

I was also in Atl.for last Friday's interview. Funny you say all this because I spent 2 to 3 hours in the airport after the F2F with one of the Delta Crew Members and one of the guys who actually interviewed me. He offered me all sorts of information and told me that he was so surprised that no one got hired on the spot this time. Pretty weird that he'd lie and I wasn't even grilling him with any questions in any way... WTF???? Oh...what group were u in? A, B, or C?
So you think my chances are slim to none or what?

positivethinking1 in Los angeles, California

41 months ago

BK said: If not selected at the interview, its a no thank you?

Are you a Japanese speaker or another lod? Asking because I'm wondering how you were
able to apply if only Japanese speakers are needed. Thanks for the info!

Page:  « First « Previous   40  41  42  43  44  45  46  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.