DELTA airline F2F interview 2014

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 3949)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Kellybean in Arcadia, California

19 months ago

Does anyone had a f2f interview on 1/28 7:30am?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (116) / No (453) Reply - Report abuse

DesertBaby in Las Vegas, Nevada

19 months ago

Kellybean in Arcadia, California said: Does anyone had a f2f interview on 1/28 7:30am?

I have one on 1/31/14 are you excited?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Taking flight in Bear, Delaware

19 months ago

I will be there Friday as well, which hotel are you staying at? (Desert baby) is there an email I can reach you at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

miadolcevita2014 in Pompano Beach, Florida

19 months ago

I got interviewed today went excellent!!
the recruiter said to wait for a senior recruiter to call in the next 24-48 hours!
asked me for passport expiration and bunch of questions tool about 35 min
toddler q;?
baby sleeping on the floor?
etc ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Sting bug in New Orleans, Louisiana

19 months ago

miadolcevita2014 in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I got interviewed today went excellent!!
the recruiter said to wait for a senior recruiter to call in the next 24-48 hours!
asked me for passport expiration and bunch of questions tool about 35 min
toddler q;?
baby sleeping on the floor?
etc ...

i had a phone interview yesterday and they said the same to me.
so good luck .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

miadolcevita201 in Miami, Florida

19 months ago

thank you !!!
good lucl ro you aswell :-) how old are you and where are you from?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

STINGBUG in Floral Park, New York

19 months ago

miadolcevita201 in Miami, Florida said: thank you !!!
good lucl ro you aswell :-) how old are you and where are you from?

I M 27 AND I M FROM NEW YORK. HOW ABOUT YOU?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

miadolcevita

19 months ago

I am 29 from FLorida ;-) did they call you yet?
havent geard anything yet from the senior recruiter ;-(
let me ask you did you get any assesment yet ?
and also did you applied for mandarin or french or wich language?
my email is miadolcevita2014@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

miadolcevita in Miami, Florida

19 months ago

did anybody received a phone call I am going over the 48 hours that the recruiter told me to wait my cell phone is charged and I haven't received a call from them I literally didn't even make a phone :) well if anyone can please update me ..do they call on sundays ?
does anyone speak other language besides English here and wich one ???
if you could share the language you apply ???
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

miadolcevita in Miami, Florida

19 months ago

Sting bug in New Orleans, Louisiana said: i had a phone interview yesterday and they said the same to me.
so good luck .

Any news >>>>?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

waiting to be hired in San Diego, California

19 months ago

miadolcevita in Miami, Florida said: did anybody received a phone call I am going over the 48 hours that the recruiter told me to wait my cell phone is charged and I haven't received a call from them I literally didn't even make a phone :) well if anyone can please update me ..do they call on sundays ?
does anyone speak other language besides English here and wich one ???
if you could share the language you apply ???
Thank you.

I am in the same boat! Told Friday a REC. Sup will call in the next 48 hours...nothing yet!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

waiting to be hired in San Diego, California

19 months ago

Also..have you guys been able to get back onto the Delta page for your sign in / careers?
It keeps telling me there is a security certificate error...maybe we all over loaded it! lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

miadolcevita

19 months ago

yes i keep receiving the same error it says that is under m.!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

miadolcevita

19 months ago

iv read other comments that say they can also call on synday!!!!
lets cross fingers and please lets keep updating each other if you guysdont mind
did you applied for a second language speaker and wich one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Annunciata in Nottingham, Maryland

19 months ago

Hi - yes the 48 hours is so that if you do not hear from them you are to feel perfectly free to call yourself. My first interview on phone was cut short, noticed on site it said "withdrew" not true, had to call them, kind of a mix-up, had another longer phone interview. Now awaiting word anxiously also. Blessings to all. No I do not have a second language.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

waiting to be hired in San Diego, California

19 months ago

Is anyone else having problems signing onto the Delta Careers portion of the website?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

waiting to be hired in San Diego, California

19 months ago

Has anyone heard what domiciles they are filling?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

waiting to be hired in San Diego, California

19 months ago

Does anyone know about the difference on the hiring status when it says REVEIWING vs IN PROCESS when you call about your status or check online?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Monica_D in Solon, Ohio

19 months ago

Hi everyone ! I have my F2F this Friday at 12:30pm. Anybody else going that day ??? I had two phone interviews on Jan 17th and I recev a call on Jan 20th to set up my F2F interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Ms.CanCel

19 months ago

Hello!

I have my F2F this Friday at 12:30p as well! Nervous however def looking forward to it. Monica, Are you flying in the same day or are you flying in the night before?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Monica_D in Solon, Ohio

19 months ago

Ms.CanCel said: Hello!

I have my F2F this Friday at 12:30p as well! Nervous however def looking forward to it. Monica, Are you flying in the same day or are you flying in the night before?

Hi ! I haven't recev my flight arrangements yet! Where are you flying from? We could split a hotel and cab fare depending on how they're flying us down. Email me love.changes18@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

Kanana in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

19 months ago

miadolcevita2014 in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I got interviewed today went excellent!!
the recruiter said to wait for a senior recruiter to call in the next 24-48 hours!
asked me for passport expiration and bunch of questions tool about 35 min
toddler q;?
baby sleeping on the floor?
etc ...

Yep- I got the same one- when is your f2f?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Kanana in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

19 months ago

Kellybean in Arcadia, California said: Does anyone had a f2f interview on 1/28 7:30am?

Nope- I have 2/17 @ 1230

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Kanana in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

19 months ago

waiting to be hired in San Diego, California said: Has anyone heard what domiciles they are filling?

Atlanta, JFK and Boston

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

rsm1022 in Dothan, Alabama

19 months ago

miadolcevita in Miami, Florida said: did anybody received a phone call I am going over the 48 hours that the recruiter told me to wait my cell phone is charged and I haven't received a call from them I literally didn't even make a phone :) well if anyone can please update me ..do they call on sundays ?
does anyone speak other language besides English here and wich one ???
if you could share the language you apply ???
Thank you.

Just curious. Have you heard anything since your phone interview? I have mine on 1/31/14 at almost 11:00 p.m. and I still haven't heard anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Sting bug in New Orleans, Louisiana

19 months ago

I havent heard any thing yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Ready2fly in Loganville, Georgia

19 months ago

Hello everyone,
I'm scheduled next week for my F2F and quite frankly am surprised as I don't recall following the STAR method on the phone interview considering I didn't learn what it was till after the fact.

I have not been on an interview since I was 16, I was fortunate to land the few jobs I had I n the past based on being in the right place at the right time. I'm in my early 50's and have been reading as much as I can from the forums but I'm terribly nervous and anxious. I'm reading about things like being in a group other than the first (1) you're odds of being chosen are slim. Has anyone here who has received a CJO been in group 2 or 3? Also, I can not ever recall a time I was in conflict with a co-worker. (I was self employed for over 20 years).
I plan on dressing conservatively yet not like a FA. Any insight of what else to expect is greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

EndlessJoy in Atlanta, Georgia

19 months ago

Ready2fly in Loganville, Georgia said: Hello everyone,
I'm scheduled next week for my F2F and quite frankly am surprised as I don't recall following the STAR method on the phone interview considering I didn't learn what it was till after the fact.

I have not been on an interview since I was 16, I was fortunate to land the few jobs I had I n the past based on being in the right place at the right time. I'm in my early 50's and have been reading as much as I can from the forums but I'm terribly nervous and anxious. I'm reading about things like being in a group other than the first (1) you're odds of being chosen are slim. Has anyone here who has received a CJO been in group 2 or 3? Also, I can not ever recall a time I was in conflict with a co-worker. (I was self employed for over 20 years).

I plan on dressing conservatively yet not like a FA. Any insight of what else to expect is greatly appreciated.

Wow! That must be exciting. All the best!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Ready2fly in Loganville, Georgia

19 months ago

EndlessJoy in Atlanta, Georgia said: Wow! That must be exciting. All the best!

Thank you, I'm so excited yet extremely nervous! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

miadolcevita2014 in Georgia

19 months ago

Hi girls!!!
heads up answering different questions...!!
no i havent heard anything from the senior recruiter yet.
however i received my assesment today wich i have to do later on because i am actually working lol and blogginh :-)))

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

rsm1022 in Dothan, Alabama

19 months ago

EndlessJoy in Atlanta, Georgia said: Wow! That must be exciting. All the best!

Good luck and I hope I hear something soon myself. I am 48 and hopeful. I was a FA with regionals and it is time to move to mainline and I am praying this is my time. Did the phone interview Friday night and now I am waiting to hear something back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

rsm1022 in Dothan, Alabama

19 months ago

miadolcevita2014 in Georgia said: Hi girls!!!
heads up answering different questions...!!
no i havent heard anything from the senior recruiter yet.
however i received my assesment today wich i have to do later on because i am actually working lol and blogginh :-)))

Did the assessment come in your inbox or spam/junk folder?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Ready2fly in Loganville, Georgia

19 months ago

rsm1022 in Dothan, Alabama said: Good luck and I hope I hear something soon myself. I am 48 and hopeful. I was a FA with regionals and it is time to move to mainline and I am praying this is my time. Did the phone interview Friday night and now I am waiting to hear something back.

I heard back the week following my phone interview, good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

rsm1022 in Dothan, Alabama

19 months ago

Ready2fly in Loganville, Georgia said: I heard back the week following my phone interview, good luck!

WOW! A week later. I will keep fingers crossed I hear back soon and with good news.

Good luck on your f2f and please keep me posted on how it all goes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

miadolcevita2014 in Miami, Florida

19 months ago

So I call to the recruiter center because I couldn't finish my assessment !!!
The system went down ...they told me that is strange that I got the assessment just now ..because that is something that you should do before even get an interview!!!
Winch I already got one and I still haven't heard anything yet :?
At this point we just have to wait ...and cross fingers if is meant to be its meant to be Ladies!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

STINGBUG in Floral Park, New York

19 months ago

GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Burlington, North Carolina

19 months ago

Does anyone have a F2F interview in Atlanta on 2/18 at 12:30pm? I'd love to correspond & possibly meet up before hand. I'm assuming that I will have a flight into Atlanta that morning? Has anyone flown in thr night before and scheduled for a 12:30pm interview. I'm trying to plan ahead and according to the recruiter, I won't have my flight itinerary most likely until the day before. :).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Dreamer in South Salem, New York

19 months ago

Congrats and good luck to everyone who got called for an interview! Mine is 2/14 @ 7:30am. Anyone else going to that one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

waiting to be hired in San Diego, California

19 months ago

Dreamer in South Salem, New York said: Congrats and good luck to everyone who got called for an interview! Mine is 2/14 @ 7:30am. Anyone else going to that one?

Dreamer,
How long did you wait for your call after your last phone interview ? and congrats!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MIT Traveler in Charlotte, North Carolina

19 months ago

Linda in Burlington, North Carolina said: Does anyone have a F2F interview in Atlanta on 2/18 at 12:30pm? I'd love to correspond & possibly meet up before hand. I'm assuming that I will have a flight into Atlanta that morning? Has anyone flown in thr night before and scheduled for a 12:30pm interview. I'm trying to plan ahead and according to the recruiter, I won't have my flight itinerary most likely until the day before. :).

Hi Linda, my f2f interview is scheduled on 2/18 at 7:30am. Just scheduled an hour ago. Nervous and have mixed feelings. Congrats and let's chat! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

MIT Traveler in Charlotte, North Carolina

19 months ago

What kind of questions would be the f2f? Are they kind of the same as the phone interview? Also, when they say you have to be based at one of the hubs, does that mean you absolutely cannot commute? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Donald Swansen in Honolulu, Hawaii

19 months ago

Linda in Burlington, North Carolina said: Does anyone have a F2F interview in Atlanta on 2/18 at 12:30pm? I'd love to correspond & possibly meet up before hand. I'm assuming that I will have a flight into Atlanta that morning? Has anyone flown in thr night before and scheduled for a 12:30pm interview. I'm trying to plan ahead and according to the recruiter, I won't have my flight itinerary most likely until the day before. :).

Hi Linda shoot me an email at swansen808@yahoo.com, I am on your same schedule let's collaborate!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

mommylovesyou in Jacksonville, Florida

19 months ago

Hi Everyone,

New here. Anyone going to f2f on the 13th of feb at 7:30 a.m? Hope to meet someone who is going that day. so excited but anxious. Hope someone can share what to expect or any tip will be appreciated. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Imrldiz in Salem, Virginia

19 months ago

I have a F2F on 2/13 at 1230... If anyone else is going at that time, I would love to meet up when we get there. Also, does anyone know if a shuttle is available to take people to the interview site or will it be necessary to take a cab? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Dreamer in Buffalo, New York

19 months ago

waiting to be hired in San Diego, California said: Dreamer,
How long did you wait for your call after your last phone interview ? and congrats!

I did my phone interview on 1/31, called back to schedule f2f on 2/4.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LG in Burlington, North Carolina

19 months ago

MIT Traveler in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Hi Linda, my f2f interview is scheduled on 2/18 at 7:30am. Just scheduled an hour ago. Nervous and have mixed feelings. Congrats and let's chat! :)

I couldn't decide between the 7:30 & 12:30 times.. I'm sure you'll do just fine - I have heard nothing but awesome things about the entire interview experience.. :). Where are you from?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

rsm1022 in Dothan, Alabama

19 months ago

To all who have had their phone interview and was told their file would be sent to senior recruiter for review and they would hear something/be contacted within 24-48 hours..... don't panic if you haven't heard anything.

I did my phone interview Friday 1/31/14 at 5:00 p.m. and had to do something online to my app and call back later. I called back and did rest of the phone interview at 10:50 p.m. that same night. I did the calls while driving and the reception was not great at times. I started thinking yesterday "was I to call in 24-48 hrs or were they to call me then?" So I called last night and spoke to a super nice and informative gentleman. He said that with the winter storms last couple of weeks and the current storms in East and Mid-West they are behind on the interviews and several have been rescheduled so those of us waiting are also on hold until they get caught back up.

This info helped calm my nerves a little and I wanted to share with those in my same position.

So good luck to all and so as stated in Romans 8:25 "But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

MIT Traveler in Charlotte, North Carolina

19 months ago

LG in Burlington, North Carolina said: I couldn't decide between the 7:30 & 12:30 times.. I'm sure you'll do just fine - I have heard nothing but awesome things about the entire interview experience.. :). Where are you from?

I am in Charlotte, NC. Email me at mittraveler@gmail.com are you flying out of clt or rdu?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MIT Traveler in Charlotte, North Carolina

19 months ago

MIT Traveler in Charlotte, North Carolina said: What kind of questions would be the f2f? Are they kind of the same as the phone interview? Also, when they say you have to be based at one of the hubs, does that mean you absolutely cannot commute? Thanks!

Anybody?? :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Crownedbyosiris in Brooklyn, New York

19 months ago

MIT Traveler in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Anybody?? :)

I have a friend that will has done the interview process twice and she gave me some heads up. She says they are the same kinds of questions along with some kind of announcement.

It looks like we will be there on the same day MIT!

Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.