Delta Airlines Interview Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 83)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

extited in Redmond, Washington

48 months ago

Flygirl65 in Blaine, Minnesota said: Hi! I applied to Delta on 8/25 and did my assessment a week later, was told at that time that I would hear from a recruiter soon. I didn't hear anything until September when I received an e-mail stating not to call them (which i hadn't). I didn't hear anything until 2 nights ago when i received a call from a gentleman in HR who asked me some questions, then asked info on my passport, he stated that the next step was another phone interview, he then asked if I had time to do that then. I replied yes of course, he asked me several more questions, then said that the next step was to pass the info on to a Senior Recruiter and they would call if they had more questions. I am not sure what that meant, or if it was a big thanks but no thanks. Does anyone know the procedure they use? Will they call or do they email? Or is that the end?? HELP PLEASE!!

all I know is the same thing happen to me but I was givin a time that the recruiter was going to be calling me
good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Micah in Bensalem, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

Well guys , good luck! It happened same to me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Grounded in Piscataway, New Jersey

48 months ago

Happened to me too!

Delta play games. If you are over 35 don't tell then your age. They string you along just to keep you happy, you know, put you through the motions then when they think they have entertained you enough they send the "thanks but no thanks" email

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

mrsmarried in Holland, Michigan

48 months ago

This is good information, but can anyone offer any more insight? I also received a phone call from a gentleman recruiter. One of the first things he did was ask about my passport and since I don't have one yet (but that's my to do come Monday...)he said that they could not continue with the interview. He was polite and prior to asking about the passport he did say that he was going to go thru the job description, give me more information and if that was a good time. As soon as I said no to having a passport he said he was going to give me a number and that as soon as I had the passport in my hands to give that number a call so we could move forward. :)

I applied for the FA position early September 2010. I received an email for the assesment a few days later. I completed it and did follow up with a phone call about a week after. Then I received an email that I should not be calling and that my application was being processed. So I've been waiting approximately three months for a call (December 19, 2010). Not too bad I guess.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

skyboyyyy

48 months ago

Hey Everyone, I did exactly the "Same Thing", only I AM going to the Interview!! I was put thru the same steps and given a fourth Phone interview. And, as for the "AGE" Factor, well, I am over 40 !! I am a former Flight Attendant. I am also Customer Service Expert. I have worked as a Concierge,Hotel PBX Operator, Major Retail etc. Have Compinies such as Ritz Carlton, Disneyland, Kohl's, JC Penney, and Sears, under My belt. You know You ARE going when they ask Yoy "What airport is clostest to You, that Delta flies from" Then You can relax!! I started My Aplication back in August of this Year. I was given Two dates (left for this year) DEC 22nd, and Dec 27th. Interview starts at 7:30 am sharp. They have all ready e-mailed Me My Ticket, and have mailed Me My "Information Packet" . I hope that has shed some light for Everyone. Good Luck to us ALL !! :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tanishacouncil in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

skyboyyyy said: Hey Everyone, I did exactly the "Same Thing", only I AM going to the Interview!! I was put thru the same steps and given a fourth Phone interview. And, as for the "AGE" Factor, well, I am over 40 !! I am a former Flight Attendant. I am also Customer Service Expert. I have worked as a Concierge,Hotel PBX Operator, Major Retail etc. Have Compinies such as Ritz Carlton, Disneyland, Kohl's, JC Penney, and Sears, under My belt. You know You ARE going when they ask Yoy "What airport is clostest to You, that Delta flies from" Then You can relax!! I started My Aplication back in August of this Year. I was given Two dates (left for this year) DEC 22nd, and Dec 27th. Interview starts at 7:30 am sharp. They have all ready e-mailed Me My Ticket, and have mailed Me My "Information Packet" . I hope that has shed some light for Everyone. Good Luck to us ALL !! :-)

Wow.....I hope to hear back from them soon.....I just had my telephone interview today and the recruiter congradulated me on making it to the phase 3 at the end of the process...He also stated that he would forward my file over to the senior something for further review....Did they do this with you....?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tanishacouncil in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

skyboyyyy said: Hey Everyone, I did exactly the "Same Thing", only I AM going to the Interview!! I was put thru the same steps and given a fourth Phone interview. And, as for the "AGE" Factor, well, I am over 40 !! I am a former Flight Attendant. I am also Customer Service Expert. I have worked as a Concierge,Hotel PBX Operator, Major Retail etc. Have Compinies such as Ritz Carlton, Disneyland, Kohl's, JC Penney, and Sears, under My belt. You know You ARE going when they ask Yoy "What airport is clostest to You, that Delta flies from" Then You can relax!! I started My Aplication back in August of this Year. I was given Two dates (left for this year) DEC 22nd, and Dec 27th. Interview starts at 7:30 am sharp. They have all ready e-mailed Me My Ticket, and have mailed Me My "Information Packet" . I hope that has shed some light for Everyone. Good Luck to us ALL !! :-)

I had my telephone interview today also...and the recruiter asked me, upon being selected which airport would i need to fly out of......so is that the same thing...? And one more thing.... WHen you say a fourth phone interview, did they actually call you four times, or does this include you calling the recruiting number...? thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

flyritegirl in Cleveland, Ohio

48 months ago

I have a question...I was called today for an interview. when he asked me if I had a passport I replied "No". The interview was stopped Then I was given a number to call back when it comes in.

I this good or bad. Do you think I still have a chance? Passports take about 3-6 weeks to come in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

skyboyyyy

48 months ago

One Interviewer asked Me for My Passport Number, and exp date. Of course, I did not have it in My hands that exact second, and was told to call back when I could get it ! She could care less, that I told her My re-newed one just came in the mail a week ago! So I called back about ten min later ( after I had ripped the house apart to find it). That was My "Fourth" call. mine expires in 2020. ALSO !! Fill out the "On-Line" Delta Job Aplication!! The Last Phone Interviewer "Thanked Me" for filling it out ! He said they have to tell so many people to do that! It must help to be a little ahead of the curve! OH..and be COMPLETE in Every Detail, Keeping in mind, there is to be NO gaps in your employment! Also, You must provide a Complete TEN Year Background Employment History, in Detail!! Or You Don't Fly Period !! Dot Your "I"s and Cross Your "T"s. They sent Me THREE E-Mails on Tue the 21st. One about the "Info" Pack comming in the Mail, Another about My Flight Details, and the third was about down-loading My boarding passes and Hotel info, and using the self check-in machines at the Airport. OH...They also told Me to go to My "File" at D/L .com, and PRINT OUT My FULL Application AND Bring It With Me for the Interview !! No mention of a Resume ! They said they look forward to seeing Me Face-to-Face. I am planning there will be 500+ Faces! ( just kidding) I have done this before, but it has been ten years since I was a Flight Attendant. I am Waiting on the "Info Packet" to arrive. I am flying on the 26th arriving in ATL at around 3pm! I am flying From Reno, Connecting in Salt Lake, and Flying to Atlanta ! I will post more for You All, when more news comes in. Over and Out! :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

sunnyinarizona in Phoenix, Arizona

48 months ago

I just was called to schedule my face to face interview date, December 29th at 7:30am. Anyone else scheduled for that date??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

atlgurl05 in Stockbridge, Georgia

48 months ago

sunnyinarizona in Phoenix, Arizona said: I just was called to schedule my face to face interview date, December 29th at 7:30am. Anyone else scheduled for that date??

yes i got my call around 2:00 same time 7:30 on the 29th of Dec. so is it a group interview???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

atlgurl05 in Stockbridge, Georgia

48 months ago

i only had one phone interview and she said they want to schedule a face to face i will be contacted soon.. sure enough i was 3 days later. i got the same call as you @sunnyinarizona its the same time as yours 7:30 on the 29th. so does this mean its a group interview????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

skyboyyyy

48 months ago

Well, if there is to be a "Group" Interview, Perhaps it might be smaller? I am giong to the Dec 27th one, and, I was offered the 22nd as well. Now I hear there is a 29th date. Sounds like smaller groups. Lets hope so! Keep in mind, This is for Delta, at their Home HDQ's and not just a general "Cattle Call" held at some local hotel ! :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

l7plan9 in Mishawaka, Indiana

48 months ago

sunnyinarizona in Phoenix, Arizona said: I just was called to schedule my face to face interview date, December 29th at 7:30am. Anyone else scheduled for that date??

How long after your telephone interviews did they call you for a face to face?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Aim-s in Beaverton, Oregon

48 months ago

skyboyyyy said: One Interviewer asked Me for My Passport Number, and exp date. Of course, I did not have it in My hands that exact second, and was told to call back when I could get it ! She could care less, that I told her My re-newed one just came in the mail a week ago! So I called back about ten min later ( after I had ripped the house apart to find it). That was My "Fourth" call. mine expires in 2020. ALSO !! Fill out the "On-Line" Delta Job Aplication!! The Last Phone Interviewer "Thanked Me" for filling it out ! He said they have to tell so many people to do that! It must help to be a little ahead of the curve! OH..and be COMPLETE in Every Detail, Keeping in mind, there is to be NO gaps in your employment! Also, You must provide a Complete TEN Year Background Employment History, in Detail!! Or You Don't Fly Period !! Dot Your "I"s and Cross Your "T"s. They sent Me THREE E-Mails on Tue the 21st. One about the "Info" Pack comming in the Mail, Another about My Flight Details, and the third was about down-loading My boarding passes and Hotel info, and using the self check-in machines at the Airport. OH...They also told Me to go to My "File" at D/L .com, and PRINT OUT My FULL Application AND Bring It With Me for the Interview !! No mention of a Resume ! They said they look forward to seeing Me Face-to-Face. I am planning there will be 500+ Faces! ( just kidding) I have done this before, but it has been ten years since I was a Flight Attendant. I am Waiting on the "Info Packet" to arrive. I am flying on the 26th arriving in ATL at around 3pm! I am flying From Reno, Connecting in Salt Lake, and Flying to Atlanta ! I will post more for You All, when more news comes in. Over and Out! :-)

I will be flying in on the 26th to Hilton hotel, look forward to seeing you at the F2F! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

arizona in Phoenix, Arizona

48 months ago

skyboyyyy said: Hey Everyone, I did exactly the "Same Thing", only I AM going to the Interview!! I was put thru the same steps and given a fourth Phone interview. And, as for the "AGE" Factor, well, I am over 40 !! I am a former Flight Attendant. I am also Customer Service Expert. I have worked as a Concierge,Hotel PBX Operator, Major Retail etc. Have Compinies such as Ritz Carlton, Disneyland, Kohl's, JC Penney, and Sears, under My belt. You know You ARE going when they ask Yoy "What airport is clostest to You, that Delta flies from" Then You can relax!! I started My Aplication back in August of this Year. I was given Two dates (left for this year) DEC 22nd, and Dec 27th. Interview starts at 7:30 am sharp. They have all ready e-mailed Me My Ticket, and have mailed Me My "Information Packet" . I hope that has shed some light for Everyone. Good Luck to us ALL !! :-)

I too got the phone call, and will be at the Dec. 27th interview at 7:30 am, so I don't think age plays a factor as I'm 36. I have received all my info and ticket, but does anyone know how the interview process goes from here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

arizona in Phoenix, Arizona

48 months ago

sunnyinarizona in Phoenix, Arizona said: I just was called to schedule my face to face interview date, December 29th at 7:30am. Anyone else scheduled for that date??

I'm from Phoenix, and am scheduled on the 27th @ 7:30 am. Any idea on how it goes when we get there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

arizona in Phoenix, Arizona

48 months ago

Awesome thanks! I'm excited!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sunnyinarizona in Phoenix, Arizona

48 months ago

atlgurl05 in Stockbridge, Georgia said: i only had one phone interview and she said they want to schedule a face to face i will be contacted soon.. sure enough i was 3 days later. i got the same call as you @sunnyinarizona its the same time as yours 7:30 on the 29th. so does this mean its a group interview????

yep, i believe so from reading through this forum....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mrsmarried in Holland, Michigan

48 months ago

I think its somewhat like a group interview based on other forums I've read. But it also sounds like what is commonly referred to as a "fishbowl type" interview, where they set you all together to see how everyone interacts, who stands out, who takes the lead, etc. I've never been to the face to face but it sounds like a fishbowl interaction and then you go thru an interview with HR or the actual FA's and it sounds like sometimes CJO's are made on the spot while others aren't made any... but those also end up getting offers weeks and weeks later. It sounds different and situational from what I've observed so far on this forum...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mrsmarried in Holland, Michigan

48 months ago

This makes me feel so much better! I haven't even made it to the face to face because I'm waiting on my passport (boo) but I'm pretty confident in my abilities, skills and interviewing too. This forum really helps. I've read pages and pages and pages. Does the number of interviews really vary? I've read that Delta is wanting to hire 900 folks, out of the 85K that have applied!! And does anyone know, do they give everyone a call back even if they aren't really qualified??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

flyholler in Pearisburg, Virginia

48 months ago

is delta even hiring? because the one im seeing open is only Italian, Japanese,Dutch, Greek, German blah blah speaking required....of course the language im fluent with is Tagalog & its not even listed :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

1L1R in MyTown, Michigan

48 months ago

mrsmarried in Holland, Michigan said: This makes me feel so much better! I haven't even made it to the face to face because I'm waiting on my passport (boo) but I'm pretty confident in my abilities, skills and interviewing too. This forum really helps. I've read pages and pages and pages. Does the number of interviews really vary? I've read that Delta is wanting to hire 900 folks, out of the 85K that have applied!! And does anyone know, do they give everyone a call back even if they aren't really qualified??

It says right on the position description you need to be able to travel internatiomally and to any country delta serves. They can't interview you for the job if you don't already meet the requirements. The number is up to 100000 applicants now and yea the number of times you talk to ps does vary. I had a number to call for my phone interview and she did then decided go do the second phone interview right then. And then I heard nothing til getting my invite 2 weeks ago to Atlanta where I received my cjo.

@fly they stopped hiring the non language position 2 months ago. They're primarily focusing on languages (as usual)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

1L1R in MyTown, Michigan

48 months ago

Mr.Spankie in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Its an interview like none other! If you like going to party's where you just listen to good music,chill, meet people then you will have an awesome time! At this interview you can feel Delta's personality and it's an amazing experience. Be yourself and just have fun is my advice to everyone! and of course the best of luck to all of you interviewing soon!

There's even dancing! "I came to get this job!" You bet I danced. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Flygirl65 in Blaine, Minnesota

48 months ago

Does anyone know the # to DL Recruiting or Human Services?? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tanishacouncil in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

Omg I am so excited I got my call for my face to face interview today....Its on wed. the 29th @ 1230.....I am soooooo excited I just look forward to meeting you all!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tanishacouncil in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

Flygirl65 in Blaine, Minnesota said: Does anyone know the # to DL Recruiting or Human Services?? Thanks!

WHEN IS YOUR INTERVIEW FLYGIRL?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

andicandi

48 months ago

I got my call and I'm scheduled for the 30th I'm waiting on my itenerary, for those who know is it a flight there and a flight right back? I do work full time and the interview is on my day off. I'm flying out of baltimore to atl.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

l7plan9 in Mishawaka, Indiana

48 months ago

For those of you going to your face to face, how long did it take between the FTF call and the initial phone interviews?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

1L1R in MyTown, Michigan

48 months ago

l7plan9 in Mishawaka, Indiana said: For those of you going to your face to face, how long did it take between the FTF call and the initial phone interviews?

4 months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tanishacouncil in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

l7plan9 in Mishawaka, Indiana said: For those of you going to your face to face, how long did it take between the FTF call and the initial phone interviews?

well for me it only took about 2 days...I had my phone interview on tues and i got my f2f today....i live in atl, not sure if that makes a difference or not....I really varies!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tanishacouncil in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

Whats are CJO's?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

1L1R in MyTown, Michigan

48 months ago

tanishacouncil in Atlanta, Georgia said: well for me it only took about 2 days...I had my phone interview on tues and i got my f2f today....i live in atl, not sure if that makes a difference or not....I really varies!!!!

Living in atl has its advantages. When people cancel or miss their flights they pull from the atl crowd. One of my friends got lucky this way in november.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

skyboyyyy

48 months ago

Getting Ready! Got All of My Flight Information E-Mails, and Delta Requirements. Funny, It is all signed by the "Director of In-Flight "EXPERIENCE", In the HR Dept. I a Former Flight Attendant! Go Figure! I am flying at 6AM on the 26th,From Reno, connecting in Salt Lake, then off to Atlanta. My Interview date is on Monday the 27th. The Hr Dept included maps of Delta's HDQ's with directions to the Interviewing room. Letter stated to be ready for a five to Seven Hour Process. Sounds like Fun ! Ok, lets connect! If You are going to the Monday the 27th Interview, E-Mail Me at skyboyyyy@aol.com As they say in the Delta Letters....Rock On !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sisterA in PDX, Arizona

48 months ago

tanishacouncil in Atlanta, Georgia said: Omg I am so excited I got my call for my face to face interview today....Its on wed. the 29th @ 1230.....I am soooooo excited I just look forward to meeting you all!!!!!!!

How long ago was your phone interview? Thanks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tanishacouncil in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

sisterA in PDX, Arizona said: How long ago was your phone interview? Thanks :)

Hello my phone interview was on the 21st tue.....and then i recieved a call yesterday for my f2f......so it was pretty fast for me....it could be because i live here in atl...what about you....how far along in the process are you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

skyboyyyy in Los Angeles, California

48 months ago

Well Everyone, I fly out tommorrow morning The 26th! Only Hours away! Flying Reno, Salt Lake, Atlanta. I am Staying at the Westin Atlanta! I will be at the Interview Location Very early on the 27th. I Might be there just as they open. I have Located the DL HDQ's on Google Earth, and have dialed in the exact Location. Almost walkable from most local hotels. Delta has included maps of their "Compound" in the Info Packet. Wow, I can Not believe Its all just Hours Away! I will post more when I get back on Tuesday, as to what to expect at the Interview. Good luck to all. I just read a story in "Airliner World" (Dec.2010) Delta is to Hire 900 F/A's from the 30,000 who have applied since August! Good Luck To All Of Us !! :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CB in Chicago, Illinois

48 months ago

tanishacouncil in Atlanta, Georgia said: well for me it only took about 2 days...I had my phone interview on tues and i got my f2f today....i live in atl, not sure if that makes a difference or not....I really varies!!!!

did they tell you on the phone interview if you passed.i had mine and she told me hr and a senior recruiter will be forwarded the interview results..any word on if this is moving forward for me or if its the end of the road...thanks..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

flygirl in Scottsdale, Arizona

48 months ago

Hi, i just got the call and they asked for my passport info then asked me a series of questions, ...they did ask what airport is closest for me to fly out of and then another set of questions....at the end they put me on hold and came back to say thanks for your time and a senior something will be in contact...and they said it could be open for up to 6 months...does that mean i failed?! :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jerzeegrlone in Satellite Beach, Florida

48 months ago

I applied with Delta on September 1, 2010. Received a call about two weeks ago, completed and passed the phone interview. The recruiter I spoke with said that he would pass my file onto a senior recruiter. I heard back from them right before Christmas. When I called I thought it would another phone interview, the representative said that they would like to schedule me for a face to face interview. She gave me a date of January 6, 2011. I haven't received the email with the flight info yet, but they said it would be about 3 business days. Anyway, I'm going for the interview because the worst thing that can happen is they tell me I don't fit the profile they are looking for. But if I don't go, I'll never know. So wish me luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jerzeegrlone in Satellite Beach, Florida

48 months ago

So Skyboyyyy..what happened? How bad was it? Was it all a bunch of misleading BS? My interview is this week, and after reading all these posts I'm having second thoughts. Let me know,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

skyboyyyy

48 months ago

FYI...At the "Interview" Circus, One Flight Attendant Told Me that they watch the (THIS ) "Indeed" Flight Attendant Forum, and it's Postings and logins. You could be toast if they match Your E-Mail / Postings, to Your application. Just a warning. They know just who is going to interview, and on what dates!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

andi

48 months ago

So true! They told us all they read these things! As well as facebook and blogs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

skyboyyyy

48 months ago

......Part Two....In the "two on One" interview, they will ask you to answer four to six situational questions. Draw Your answers from past experiences, from Experience, jobs, etc. Then we were "Rotated to the next stop. For us in "Rotation" C it was the "Hands - on- assesment". They will let you hang out and just Chat, with one of the 30+ of so Flight Attendants, until Your name is called. Once called, excuse your self, nad follow the person way down a lonf hallway. You go into this room, where they run two simlpe tests. The first thing is, stand up and place Your hands up touch two locations on a Mock-up of a B767 Overhaed bin, then sit on a wooden copy of a jumpseat. (My advise, DO IT !) Sit, grab the belt, ajust it, and fasten it, then sinch it Tight. Some people waithe for the instructors to "Tell" them what to do. Then (this is what PISSED US ALL OFF) They take two photos of us, using a Nikon, or Cannon Camers, while You pose up by a wall) FYI, You do not make - it, You DO NOT GET THE PHOTO BACK !! This would be Your time to speak-up! Say, I want to sign a release, or a permision slip!We did not,now they have our image. That Sucks! Once You have finished all Three Rotations, then it's Everyone bsck into the Deltatoruim". There You will all get a "Let-Down" Speach" NOBODY WILL KNOW THEIR FAIT at the end of the day !! They tell you all that they "Will Contcat You" at a "Latted" date ! Then, like cattle, they shuffel You all out into a hall way, toss Your bags back at You, and We were all "Husseled" down to a small lobby. There You were ON YOUR OWN !! They point out the ATM Machine, and a Delta chick-in Kiosk, AND THAT IS IT !! They were RUDE like treating Us all like cattle! We ALL Got smart. six of Us traded Phone Numbers and Addresses of Each Other. We all snuck on Board a Hotel Mini Van, That took us to the Airport Terminal. We all pitched-in for a driver Tip. DO NOT Pay For A CAB. Part Three........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

skyboyyyy

48 months ago

.......Part Three...... OH, If You are CURRENTLY Employed With an Airline, YOU MUST SUBMIT A TERNINATION Letter from Your Carrier, BEFORE You can Enter Training. Also, DO NOT Think YOU "Have - it- Made" Just because "You" have Airline Expoerience!! Out of Our nearly 200 applicants, I think a handfull did not fly before. So, Most everyone had flight experience in Our Group. Also, Do Not Feel "Smug" that You thought it "Went Well" They lead You On, then drop you with out warning. Ten of us, (who later went to the airport and all had lunch together) ALL Got the Blow Off! They have SOOOO Many F/A's there, that it is ment to confuse You. So, if You get the Blow-Off, You can't say "OH, I knew exactly, who did not like Me". All By Design!! We are still pissed about the whole "Photo" thing! WE DID NOT SIGN A RELEASE !!! So, YES, It IS a six-Plus Hour- Long Circus!! Another "Cattle-Call", Only this time, it IS at a HDQ'S of an Airline, Instead of a Hotel Meeting Room!. We all, had a bad feeling going home, A quiet minivan ride to the airport. With NO Hotel REFUND. So, On MY way back home, I got the crew to COMP Me Two Bottles of White Wine! The Joke is on them. It was ALL A Joke, And a Mini Vacation for Me! In the main room, watch out for the door that says, "KEEP DOOR CLOSED" That too is a test. And who goes thru it and does not Read it! Like I said, A CIRCUS, Get Ready To Preform! Good Luck, You All "Will" Need it!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Ready2FlywithDL in Miami

48 months ago

skyboyyyy said: .......Part Three...... OH, If You are CURRENTLY Employed With an Airline, YOU MUST SUBMIT A TERNINATION Letter from Your Carrier, BEFORE You can Enter Training. Also, DO NOT Think YOU "Have - it- Made" Just because "You" have Airline Expoerience!! Out of Our nearly 200 applicants, I think a handfull did not fly before. So, Most everyone had flight experience in Our Group. Also, Do Not Feel "Smug" that You thought it "Went Well" They lead You On, then drop you with out warning. Ten of us, (who later went to the airport and all had lunch together) ALL Got the Blow Off! They have SOOOO Many F/A's there, that it is ment to confuse You. So, if You get the Blow-Off, You can't say "OH, I knew exactly, who did not like Me". All By Design!! We are still pissed about the whole "Photo" thing! WE DID NOT SIGN A RELEASE !!! So, YES, It IS a six-Plus Hour- Long Circus!! Another "Cattle-Call", Only this time, it IS at a HDQ'S of an Airline, Instead of a Hotel Meeting Room!. We all, had a bad feeling going home, A quiet minivan ride to the airport. With NO Hotel REFUND. So, On MY way back home, I got the crew to COMP Me Two Bottles of White Wine! The Joke is on them. It was ALL A Joke, And a Mini Vacation for Me! In the main room, watch out for the door that says, "KEEP DOOR CLOSED" That too is a test. And who goes thru it and does not Read it! Like I said, A CIRCUS, Get Ready To Preform! Good Luck, You All "Will" Need it!!

Skyboyyyyyy

After reading your 3 part post, I can understand why you was not selected. First and foremost, your grammar needs lots' of help. Furthermore, it's not a "Circus" as you state it is.

You was not successful and now you come back to bash DL. Not to professional on your part.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

gagirl in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

Im so sad delta is a no go for flight attendant :( do anybody know who is hiring for flight attendant beside delta, air trans, and asa

Best of Luck to others

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Afraser in Arlington, Texas

48 months ago

gagirl in Atlanta, Georgia said: Im so sad delta is a no go for flight attendant :( do anybody know who is hiring for flight attendant beside delta, air trans, and asa

Best of Luck to others

go on flightattendantcareer.com it give a list of airlines that are hiring..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kevin Brian in Dhaka, United States minor outlying islands

48 months ago

The biggest problem in social networking is helping you easily interact with your friends and share information in lots of different contexts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ready2FlywithDL in Miami

48 months ago

skyboyyyy said: Wrong on Your Part! "Spelling" ?? You work a 4pm to 12 am , and think I care about spelling? "Ready2flyinmiami" Ready-to fly? Honey, I HAVE flown before! You are a Person, Who would sell their Own Parents, "Just so You could say that "You" have Flown" You Have NO IDEA what You are in for! If You were "Really" out to Help People, than You would fly on a Corporate Jet. Instead, Your Big mouth is like Most Other want-to-be's who are ONLY after the Free Flights, and benefits. They will see that, and You will be out in the street! Like I SAID, They watch this site. Learn the hard way!

Skyboy,

First, please don't call me "honey." And secondly, yes, I have flown before, so this is not new to me. So just chill and relax. You just not fit what they were looking for, accepted and move on.

And, Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.