Delta App Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

danielle13 in Midlothian, Virginia

28 months ago

I put in an application with Delta back in December and when I check my app status it says under review I was just wondering how long it takes before they would call you for an interview because I did receive an email a few days after applying which said
"Dear Danielle,

This is an exciting time for Delta Air Lines and for you as well. We are quite literally overwhelmed by your enthusiastic response to the flight attendant job posting. As the recruitment process to become a Delta Flight Attendant involves multiple steps, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding as we prepare for these steps. We know you are anxious to move through these steps quickly. To help keep the process moving it is important to refrain from calling our recruitment center unless the step you are at specifically instructs you to do so. This will enable our recruiters to review the outcome of the process in a more timely manner. We also wanted to let you know that we are first focusing on the positions which require language abilities as the process for these candidates requires additional steps. We are also anxious to get you to the final step which is a face-to-face interview in Atlanta, GA. Thank you so much for your interest in joining us as we set the standard for customer service!"

Has anyone else gotten this email and is this just a conformation that they got your app?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois

28 months ago

Everyone that passed the assessment got that email. Everyone is waiting. Check out the other board.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Have any applicants who do not have a second langue been contacted for an interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brizzychick in Bear, Delaware

27 months ago

danielle13 in Midlothian, Virginia said: Have any applicants who do not have a second langue been contacted for an interview?

Ive done the phone interview....was told I had passed it, but no further contact yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

27 months ago

Phone interviews only. You should check out the other Delta threads on this forum!

27 months ago

When did you apply and what type of job history do you have if you dont mind my asking Im just trying to figure out if I should just move on to look for other jobs because i have not been contacted so I suppose I was not a good fit

Running in the Sky in DFW, Texas

27 months ago

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois said: Everyone that passed the assessment got that email. Everyone is waiting. Check out the other board.

So, if I didn't pass the assessment than no ' overwhelming ' e-mail.
Are they sending the ' TBNT ' before phone interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

I haven even gotten a call so I have no idea but I think they have moved on to the f2f interviews so I am guessing I wasnt a good fit

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.