Delta Application

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

JP in Mission, Texas

22 months ago

I was referred earlier today for an FA position, but when I was doing it I somehow accidentally clicked "withdraw consideration" and now that is my status! It was a complete and stupid accident, and it doesn't let me fix it. What do I do? Does anyone know a number I can call? I emailed my referral person and told her what happened, I am going to go crazy waiting for her to see it in the morning!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

paneb in Jackson, Mississippi

21 months ago

JP in Mission, Texas said: I was referred earlier today for an FA position, but when I was doing it I somehow accidentally clicked "withdraw consideration" and now that is my status! It was a complete and stupid accident , and it doesn't let me fix it. What do I do? Does anyone know a number I can call? I emailed my referral person and told her what happened, I am going to go crazy waiting for her to see it in the morning!

I am in the same situation, please let me know if you have fixed that and how...thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

JezeBelle in La Plata, Maryland

21 months ago

Unfortunately most airlines will tell you that you have to wait the required 6 months before they will allow you to be considered again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ExFAmissingtheSkies in Bradenton, Florida

21 months ago

Does anyone know how to edit the employment application? For some reason it's showing adobe reader and I cannot edit it! I have 2 reference names I badly need to add! Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JezeBelle in La Plata, Maryland

21 months ago

ExFAmissingtheSkies in Bradenton, Florida said: Does anyone know how to edit the employment application? For some reason it's showing adobe reader and I cannot edit it! I have 2 reference names I badly need to add! Thanks in advance!

You cannot edit Delta's application, unfortunately.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JezeBelle in La Plata, Maryland

21 months ago

ExFAmissingtheSkies in Bradenton, Florida said: Does anyone know how to edit the employment application? For some reason it's showing adobe reader and I cannot edit it! I have 2 reference names I badly need to add! Thanks in advance!

If it makes you feel better they don't call your references until they have decided to hire you. So it is irrelevant until you go to the F2F, at which time you can bring their information (though it is unlikely anyone will look at it, TBH)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

WishingOnAStar90 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

21 months ago

Just introducing myself:
I applied October 15th Non LOD Non Referral for the F/A position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

paneb in Jackson, Mississippi

21 months ago

I was not selected that's what I've found when I opened my application tonight, I am not surprised because my phone interview was really a mess lol, i am sad when I think about that great opportunity, I am perfect for that job, I speak two foreign languages, I like people, I like to travel, that's life, anyway I wish good luck to everybody in here...I wish I had a referral.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

status in Madison, Indiana

21 months ago

WishingOnAStar90 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Just introducing myself:
I applied October 15th Non LOD Non Referral for the F/A position.

How differently are non referral and referral applications looked upon? Is it favored to have referral? Better your chances?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chase in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

I applied for a Flight Attendant position in October. I received a call November 26. Unfortunately I was unable to proceed with the phone interview due to leaving the house to catch a flight. When I have phone interviews in the past, I am always ask if it is a good time to talk. I wasn't asked. She did mentioned the position I applied for and asked for my passport expiration date. She proceed to say I want to ask you situation questions. I told her can we please reschedule because I am unprepared. She told me to hold on. She came back to the phone and gave me a number to call to reschedule and for me to ask for her. I told her if I need to to proceed I will. I went online to cheek my application it says withdrawal from consideration. Now I am a bit nervous that the number she gave me is a voicemail/recording. I spoke with a flight attendant shortly afterwards. He told me that wouldn't disqualify me.

Can someone tell me what does this mean for me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Curious in Orlando, Florida

15 months ago

So any follow up? I, too, accidently hit withdraw consideration and am really upset. I am scared Delta won't be hiring in another 6 months and don't want to miss out on my dream company! What can I do (if anything?) reapply under new email address or just wait it out till the fall?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Wgrantham in Kaneohe, Hawaii

15 months ago

Curious in Orlando, Florida said: So any follow up? I, too, accidently hit withdraw consideration and am really upset. I am scared Delta won't be hiring in another 6 months and don't want to miss out on my dream company! What can I do (if anything?) reapply under new email address or just wait it out till the fall?

Just give them a call. They are very understanding

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.