Delta Flight Attendant Face to Face Interview 2013

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 1823)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

My dream job FA in Atlanta, Georgia

6 months ago

Hello everyone,

I think that each one of us should post something about ourselves on here. First I should congratulate each one of us for getting through the phone interview. I haven't heard from the senior recruiter nor got any emails;however I called them and they said that there is no specific time for them to contact anyone! It's a long process... Lets be positive and supportive of one another.

Good luck to us all :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

It would be great to know who's been invited to F2F already!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

UpUp&Away in Wayne, Michigan

6 months ago

Hello! I have worked for Delta for 4 years coming up next month. This will be my second time applying for FA. Made it to the F2F last Feb and didn't get it. Back again for more! I applied on Oct 4 and had my phone interview Oct 8. Good luck to everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jazzy21 in Pomona, New York

6 months ago

Hi I got my phone interview last Friday 10/11 it was a 2-1 interview I'm just hoping for the senior recruiter to call me soon and go on to the next step:) good luck to all

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jazzy21 in Pomona, New York

6 months ago

This Is such a long process but with this forum it got my nerves on ease lol thanks everyone for the informational comments

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

I'll keep you all informed!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

UpUp&Away in Wayne, Michigan said: Hello! I have worked for Delta for 4 years coming up next month. This will be my second time applying for FA. Made it to the F2F last Feb and didn't get it. Back again for more! I applied on Oct 4 and had my phone interview Oct 8. Good luck to everyone!

Upup&away, a question, does the senior recruiter interview you when they call? What do they usually say! Just wondering wether they would still evaluate you or just invite you to the F2F!!!

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

My dream job FA in Atlanta, Georgia said: Upup&away, a question, does the senior recruiter interview you when they call? What do they usually say! Just wondering wether they would still evaluate you or just invite you to the F2F!!!

Thank you

Last time, I got an email first asking me to call them to schedule my F2F. So, that's what I'm expecting this time as well but who knows! Lol When you call back, they just give you a few date options, you pick one, and that's it! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

babygrl2012 in Ruston, Louisiana

6 months ago

so i got my interview today how many questiona do they ask in a 2 in one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

My dream job FA in Atlanta, Georgia said: Oh that's good to know... Thank you so much

No problem! The F2F is split up into three sections: your interview, a session called A Day in the Life, which just explains training, bases, schedules, etc, and your reach test where you have to show that you can reach up to a certain height and you have to sit in a simulated jump seat so they can make sure you can buckle the jumps eat seatbelt without an extension. It's really a fun day!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Jumpseat* stupid auto-correct!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

can anyone tell me how manu quedtions they ask in a two in one call or how would i know if i had one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

babygrl2012 in Ruston, Louisiana said: rhwy askes mw like 10 or ao quedtions theb put me on hold camw back aaid if we need additional info we wouls contact me by phone or email

That's what they said to me and adviced me to look out for 000 number or no caller Id number. Also they said to check my inbox, spam and junk mail as well. I asked her if I passed or not! She said I can't tell you! I'm passing the info to si recruiter and they review it and call you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

babygrl2012 in Ruston, Louisiana said: can anyone tell me how manu quedtions they ask in a two in one call or how would i know if i had one

The first set is about airplane situations and the second set is about situations in the past like have you been in an unfair situation and how you dealt with it. I hope it hel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

UpUp&Away in Wayne, Michigan said: No problem! The F2F is split up into three sections: your interview, a session called A Day in the Life, which just explains training, bases, schedules, etc, and your reach test where you have to show that you can reach up to a certain height and you have to sit in a simulated jump seat so they can make sure you can buckle the jumps eat seatbelt without an extension. It's really a fun day!

Sounds like fun...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

mydreamjob yes it does thats what i got

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Perseverance in Rockville Centre, New York

6 months ago

My dream job FA in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hello everyone,

I think that each one of us should post something about ourselves on here. First I should congratulate each one of us for getting through the phone interview. I haven't heard from the senior recruiter nor got any emails;however I called them and they said that there is no specific time for them to contact anyone! It's a long process... Lets be positive and supportive of one another.

First just want to say we all should be proud, we have made it this far and we will continue to persevere (lol) filled the application out 2 got a call from delta October 13 returned the call October 15 and did my interview with a nice man names James

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

if u fail how long would it be before you got a tbnt

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Anervouswreck in Atl, Georgia

6 months ago

My dream job FA in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hey Jazzy21, I had my phone interview on the 11th as well. I asked one of my friend who's an international senior FA if she knows when their gonna start calling for F2F... She said she'll find out... So I hope she does!

They start f2f on nov 4. My friend got scheduled already at the end of her phone interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

blessednest in Bremen, Georgia

6 months ago

I'm super excited to get this far!!! The f2f actually sounds fun!! Good luck everyone and thanks for the info about checking spam etc!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

skyhighj in Freeport, Illinois

6 months ago

I'm nervous because I did not get asked about face to face at the end of my phone interview or complete the application,. Waiting game now :) what do you have to do to complete the app anyway?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

skyhighj in Freeport, Illinois said: I'm nervous because I did not get asked about face to face at the end of my phone interview or complete the application,. Waiting game now :) what do you have to do to complete the app anyway?

Well, she asked me that I need to ask you to complete your application which I see you've already done but I still need to read these to you! The only thing is that, she didn't tell me anything about F2F neither!!! It makes me worried too...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Anervouswreck in Atl, Georgia said: They start f2f on nov 4. My friend got scheduled already at the end of her phone interview

Yes but when would they start calling to invite for F2F

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

optimistic in Far Rockaway, New York

6 months ago

was your friend internal?

gaflygirl in Atlanta, Georgia

6 months ago

I am so happy to see a new forum has been set up!!!
I had my phone interview last Friday - caught me off guard. I am an external applicant with referral. I have been thru this process with DL and have even been offered the position, however due to circumstances beyond my control I had to decline the offer.
I will say that the phone process was different this time.
I am currently a FA with another airline, and myself and a few others who have had phone interview, that I know personally, are waiting for the call back to set up F2F. From what I understand, they will probably begin sometime in November. None have gotten a TBNT as of yet or date for F2F.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jaimebienvoyager in Orem, Utah

6 months ago

My dream job FA in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hello everyone,

I LOVE THIS!! Even if I don't get it this time, I know it will be great to go through the experience. Soooo, about me: I live in Utah so would really love to be based out of SLC. I speak French and kick myself that I didn't apply 6 months ago when they were hiring for that (Delta has a non-stop SLC-CDG). I worked in Reservations for another airline for 5+ years. I was sad to leave but needed a new challenge. Who's next?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

gaflygirl in Atlanta, Georgia said: I am so happy to see a new forum has been set up!!!
I had my phone interview last Friday - caught me off guard. I am an external applicant with referral. I have been thru this process with DL and have even been offered the position, however due to circumstances beyond my control I had to decline the offer.
I will say that the phone process was different this time.
I am currently a FA with another airline, and myself and a few others who have had phone interview, that I know personally, are waiting for the call back to set up F2F. From what I understand, they will probably begin sometime in November. None have gotten a TBNT as of yet or date for F2F.

I'm grateful... I think not many people got the call or email for F2F yet! I just saw couple of people who were invited at the end of the phone interview and that's it!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

so i had my 2in1 if i didnt pass how long would it take for me to get a tbnt drom them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

I don't think its a time frame it could take few days s few weeks or even months, think positive

6 months ago

optimistic in Far Rockaway, New York said: was your friend internal?

No she had a referral and had phone int 10-8

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jaimebienvoyager in Orem, Utah

6 months ago

My dream job FA in Atlanta, Georgia said: Wow 5 years! Can you commute when your on reserve for that long or you must move to the base?

I was an at-home Reservations agent, so no commute...but it had its issues too

blessednest in Bremen, Georgia

6 months ago

babygrl2012 in Ruston, Louisiana said: rhwy askes mw like 10 or ao quedtions theb put me on hold camw back aaid if we need additional info we wouls contact me by phone or email

That's what mine said too

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

blessednest in Bremen, Georgia said: That's what mine said too

lets all hope for the best we all deserve it :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SHunter in California

6 months ago

Hi everyone, this is my first time applying with Delta. I always wanted to be an FA for them. My friend who had referred me this time has been working for Delta 3 years now and she encouraged me to go for it. I applied on the Oct 2 and my second phone interview was on the Oct 8th.

They told me the same thing congrats and ill pass your information to a senior recruiter. So I am waiting patiently. But no news is good news. Hopefully we hear something soon since they do want to start F2F interviews in November.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

SHunter in California said: Hi everyone, this is my first time applying with Delta. I always wanted to be an FA for them. My friend who had referred me this time has been working for Delta 3 years now and she encouraged me to go for it. I applied on the Oct 2 and my second phone interview was on the Oct 8th.

They told me the same thing congrats and ill pass your information to a senior recruiter. So I am waiting patiently. But no news is good news. Hopefully we hear something soon since they do want to start F2F interviews in November.

Good luck! :)

Cupcakesflohr in Miami, Florida

6 months ago

So some people are being told congratulations and some aren't, but no one has received a tbnt yet??

Can you all post the exact verbiage in how they said congratulations, verbatim please??

Has anyone who did both parts of the phone interview receive a tbnt yet??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

when i did my call i had a 2in1 he put me on hold came back said well good luck in the next part of the process and if we need additional info we will call.or email you and i did that monday and i havent recieved a tbnt yet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

travel_pro in Broomfield, Colorado

6 months ago

Everyone take a deep breath, Someone mention this on the other page. The phone interviews are not done by Delta, it is an outside company, meaning that once you are finished with both phone interviews it is now sent on to Delta and they decide who gets to come to a F2F in ATL. Not to say this hasn't happen and I hope people are not lying but I have never heard of people getting F2F offers after the phone interviews. I just don't think Delta would give this company that kind of power....and once again this is just my theory, I have several friends that have made it with Delta and they were all called after the phone interviews. If they told you to look out for a call or an email that means it could go either way. Give yourself a pat on the back for making it this far i know FA at regional airlines that have filled just the application out and once they finish that within 24 hours they got a TBNT email.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FutureFAATL in Atlanta, Georgia

6 months ago

No one has gotten a F2F invite yet because they don't start calling people until next Monday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

FutureFAATL how do you know that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

SHunter in California

6 months ago

Thank you and same to you.

Marleymae in Atlanta, Georgia

6 months ago

FutureFAATL in Atlanta, Georgia said: No one has gotten a F2F invite yet because they don't start calling people until next Monday.

I have had that feeling. Do you know that for sure? I saw someone on here say they were offered F2F at the end of the phone interview, but I didn't believe them. It doesn't make any sense.

I actually had the thought this morning that they'd start that process Monday.

SHunter in California

6 months ago

FutureFAATL in Atlanta, Georgia said: No one has gotten a F2F invite yet because they don't start calling people until next Monday.

They are calling people next Monday for f2f interviews? Do you mind me asking where did you get that information from?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

My friend got scheduled for the 4th already

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Anervouswreck in Atl, Georgia said: My friend got scheduled for the 4th already

She got a f2f confirmation via email

6 months ago

Anervouswreck in Atl, Georgia said: She got a f2f confirmation via email

When did she interview and when did she get the email? Just trying to gage the timeline.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Windsofchange in Orem, Utah

6 months ago

Does anyone remember which bases they were hiring for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

UpUp&Away in Wayne, Michigan said: When did she interview and when did she get the email? Just trying to gage the timeline.

Applied on 10/1 external with referral, interviewed 10/7. At the end was givin an option for a morning or afternoon f2f on 11/4.. I've written this several times on the forum. I didn't believe it at first either because I'd never heard of anyone getting a f2f at the end of the phone int but it's true. My friend said she was shocked as well but she also knows another person who's gotten scheduled for f2f as well. I think that when more dates for f2f are released more people with be asked to attend

6 months ago

Anervouswreck in Atl, Georgia said: Applied on 10/1 external with referral, interviewed 10/7. At the end was givin an option for a morning or afternoon f2f on 11/4.. I've written this several times on the forum. I didn't believe it at first either because I'd never heard of anyone getting a f2f at the end of the phone int but it's true. My friend said she was shocked as well but she also knows another person who's gotten scheduled for f2f as well. I think that when more dates for f2f are released more people with be asked to attend

*Will not with

The person my friend knows who was scheduled a f2f is also on nov 4

deltaorbust in detroit, Michigan

6 months ago

Just got the phone call for my f2f!!! YAY!! anyone else?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.