Delta Flight Attendant Face to Face Interview 2013

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 1867)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

ready2fly in Peachtree City, Georgia

22 months ago

skyhighj in Freeport, Illinois said: Unfortunately there is not. The refferal has to do it first then you get an email and apply with the link in the email.

Ok, I had a feeling that was the case. I will just cross my fingers and hope to fly through the interview process referral free. Pun intended ;) This is my second time around, made it to F2F in 2010. Good luck to everyone out there!! Positive vibes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bouzy in Napa, California

22 months ago

ready2fly in Peachtree City, Georgia said: Ok, I had a feeling that was the case. I will just cross my fingers and hope to fly through the interview process referral free. Pun intended ;) This is my second time around, made it to F2F in 2010. Good luck to everyone out there!! Positive vibes!

It is not possible to put a referral after the fact. This is mainly due to there being a financial incentive after 6 months of the candidates successful hire to the referee. Next time ask the employee to put in the referral through ebid on DeltaNet. Then use that link to apply.

RaquelFA in New York, New York

22 months ago

Hello Everyone, I am patiently waiting for them to call me for a f2f. I am positive and optimistic!! I had both phone interviews last week and the lady said I will receive a phone call from a senior recruiter soon. Is this a good or bad sign? I have no emails for TBNT so I'm nervous yet I'm keeping my hopes up.

Congrats to everyone who made it to the f2f part :)

22 months ago

Another question, are we supposed to pay for the hotels if they schedule you for a f2f interview? I just want to make sure I am ready when it happens.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Emmi in Minneapolis, Minnesota

22 months ago

RaquelFA in New York, New York said: Another question, are we supposed to pay for the hotels if they schedule you for a f2f interview? I just want to make sure I am ready when it happens.

I'm pretty sure hotel is on us ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GirlintheSky325 in Columbia, South Carolina

22 months ago

hey guys my f2f is Nov 6 at 12:30, anyone else have that scheduled too?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Crystal in Newark, New Jersey

22 months ago

just did the app on 10/18 I'm a little behind .. Lol I used the wrong email and it won't let me change do you think this will be a problem for me because on the app I put the correct one just signing up I put the wrong one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

avia11 in nyc, New York

22 months ago

RaquelFA in New York, New York said: Another question, are we supposed to pay for the hotels if they schedule you for a f2f interview? I just want to make sure I am ready when it happens.

If you're scheduled for the afternoon session (I assume they're still interviewing twice a day), they fly you in and out the same day if it's possible.

Kai Dillion in San Diego, California

22 months ago

Hey Everyone,

If you have an interview at 0730 on the 4th we have a small group that will be staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott on International Blvd its about a 3 min car to the interview site or a 9 min walk. Email me at flying702@yahoo.com and let's set up a meet Sunday when we arrive. I get into ATL around 6p others are coming in at 4p and 7p.

Hope to get to meet some of you before the interview starts. I have 2 close friends that are FAs with Delta and have shared their interview experiences.

Good Luck to everyone else. Hang in there as the waiting part is always the longest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ForeverSilver in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

22 months ago

Hey everyone!!

So great to see all the positivity here! I just receied my flight info for my face to face on 11/5 at 7:30am.

Is there anyone else going on 11/5?

It would be great to go in with a friendly faces or faces :-)

Congrats to all!

Keep in touch!

hannab in Marble Falls, Texas

22 months ago

ForeverSilver in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Hey everyone!!

So great to see all the positivity here! I just receied my flight info for my face to face on 11/5 at 7:30am.

Congrats to all!

Keep in touch!

How long did it take for you to get an interview after you filled out the application. I just had a f2f with AA and it all went pretty quick. Thanks

22 months ago

Emmi in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I'm pretty sure hotel is on us ;)

ok, thank you. I want to make sure I am ready to book the hotel etc.

22 months ago

hannab in Marble Falls, Texas said: How long did it take for you to get an interview after you filled out the application. I just had a f2f with AA and it all went pretty quick. Thanks

10 days after I applied online and I received a phone interview, then a phone call from Delta HR 2 days later to schedule a face to face.

:-)

adaaso in Temple City, California

22 months ago

ForeverSilver in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Hey everyone!!

Congrats to all!

Keep in touch!

Hey, I am! Are you flying in the night before? I just got my flight info too. Ill be in alt at 5 something.

babygrl2012 in Brea, California

22 months ago

have any external non refferls been scheduled for f2f

kfran in San Diego, California

22 months ago

rozier1998 in Forsyth, Georgia said: I am going the 7th @ 7:30

yay! I will see you there :)

rozier1998 in Forsyth, Georgia

22 months ago

kfran in San Diego, California said: yay! I will see you there :)

Obviously you will be flying in. I will be driving. It takes me an hour depending on traffic to get there. Maybe we should chat ...email me at printpressdesigns@yahoo.com

22 months ago

adaaso in Temple City, California said: Hey, I am! Are you flying in the night before? I just got my flight info too. Ill be in alt at 5 something.

please e-mail me at tjonc@yahoo.com
I am flying in from FLL and Iet in at 6:15pm. Let's talk!

craig85006 in Phoenix, Arizona

22 months ago

Anyone having issues logging into the Delta website for "Returning Candidates?" I have been trying for the last couple of hours after I was notified that my employment history was not complete and needed to log-in and resubmit.

Frustrating!!

22 months ago

I have finally been able to log in, but now it seems the "Complete On-line Application" link is slow.. I keep getting receiving the following error:

Orbeon Forms - An Error has Occurred

An error has occurred in Orbeon Forms. You may want to try one of the following:
•If this error occurred when you followed a link, press your browser's Back button.
• If the above does not work, try reloading the page: ◦ With Firefox: hold down the shift key and click the Reload button in your browser toolbar.
◦ With Safari and Chrome: click the Reload button in your browser toolbar.
◦ With Internet Explorer: hold down the control key and click the Reload button in your browser toolbar.

•Return home.

22 months ago

For those who have been invited to a f2f interview, what were your answers to the scenario based questions 1) drunk passenger; 2) crying baby; 3) pax up during turbulence 4) and the oversized bag/full overhead compartments??

I want to make sure I get passed the phone interview this time around.

Thank you!

Craig L.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

FlyAwayUpUpAway in Florida

22 months ago

It's strange how mostly externals have f2f and no internals :/ getting worried over here!

Internalfa in Decatur, Georgia

22 months ago

FlyAwayUpUpAway in Florida said: It's strange how mostly externals have f2f and no internals :/ getting worried over here!

My performance manager and lead were emailed from inflight about my reliability and ability to learn this week so I wouldn't worry about it...just gives us more time to prepare!

DeltaDude in Beverly Hills, California

22 months ago

Reading all of these forums and replies is both comforting yet unnerving! LOL! I applied online on 10/2, received a call from them on 10/12, however, did not answer because it was showing "00" on my phone. When I listened to the voicemail and the rep stated they were from Delta Airlines HR, I was pissed! The ONE call I had been waiting for was the one I just happened to ignore. ANSWER if you see something like that! =)

Anyway, I called them back the same day but no one answered and then I was finally prompted to leave my name, number and a brief reason for my call. Kept calling and calling and made sure to hang up as soon as that prompt would kick in to make me leave a message again. Sneaky, I know! Then I was FINALLY able to get a hold of someone the next day, I think, and the guy "took down" my information and said someone would get back to me within 48 hours. I kid you not, I called on that 48th hour thinking I'd just get that voicemail again but then some lady with a really thick accent picked up and went right into the interview which was on 10/15. LOL! I was nervous but still prepared and it was the 2-in-1 like many others went through.

Have yet to receive a callback/e-mail to schedule a F2F and I'm beginning to lose hope it's even worth it. I don't like this waiting and anxiety. My FA friend who referred me in the first place keeps telling me to be patient and that "no news is good news", but that's still not good enough. I want hourly updates, tweets, status updates and frickin' owls flyin' up in my house like it's Hogwarts! Ya know!?

I checked my online profile on the Delta website earlier today and it was showing "Complete Application" but had been showing "Show Online Application" just days before, so I'm wondering if that was the main delay. Perhaps they make sure that's all done before they move forward with the process? It just forced me to input at least 10 years of info (work/residential). EVERYTHING is now complete.

So, more waiting..

jlynnmnz in Canton, Georgia

22 months ago

I applied on Oct 8th...I'm getting worried too. I haven't even received the 1st call-interview over the phone. My acct still says under review but I dont know... :/

FlyAwayUpUpAway in Florida

22 months ago

Internalfa in Decatur, Georgia said: My performance manager and lead were emailed from inflight about my reliability and ability to learn this week so I wouldn't worry about it...just gives us more time to prepare!

even if we did the phone interview around 2 weeks ago? :/ i mean I understand they have sooo many applicants !

My dream job FA in Atlanta, Georgia

22 months ago

Hello everyone, congratulations...
I was wondering if anyone is scheduled on Nov 4th at 12:30... It would be great to meet

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia

22 months ago

Hello fellow candidates,

First and foremost, congratulations to those who did receive a phone interview. As you may all realize, not everyone gets' a call. The process is a bit long, but the wait is worth it. "Patience," is a key ingredient in not hanging yourself :-)
I know the wait can be nerve wreaking, I was there at one point.

Stay confident and if this is what you really want, go for it. Don't allow anyone or anything get in your way to a career that takes you around the world.

We really look forward in seeing you guys out on the line.

Good luck!

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia

22 months ago

DeltaDude in Beverly Hills, California said: Reading all of these forums and replies is both comforting yet unnerving! LOL! I applied online on 10/2, received a call from them on 10/12, however, did not answer because it was showing "00" on my phone. When I listened to the voicemail and the rep stated they were from Delta Airlines HR, I was pissed! The ONE call I had been waiting for was the one I just happened to ignore. ANSWER if you see something like that! =)

Hello Deltadude,

Your friend is right, "no news is good news," and yes, I understand when you say that "that isn't enough for you." However, its' the truth. Stay positive!

Thirdtimesthecharm in Rineyville, Kentucky

22 months ago

My dream job FA in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hello everyone, congratulations...
I was wondering if anyone is scheduled on Nov 4th at 12:30... It would be great to meet

I am! But I'm not from Kentucky like it says (?) I'm in Atlanta :)

adagio08 in Cambridge, Massachusetts

22 months ago

Hi,
I have a F2F interview on November 7th @ 7:30 AM, and I will be flying in on the 6th. Anyone interested in meeting up on the 6th?

E-mail me at :
rlawldms008@gmail.com

Good luck everyone! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CSA Bilingual_English in California

22 months ago

Internalfa in Decatur, Georgia said: My performance manager and lead were emailed from inflight about my reliability and ability to learn this week so I wouldn't worry about it...just gives us more time to prepare!

Were they asked a subjective question for them to provide feedback regarding your reliability and ability to learn? Or did In-Flight actually want the specifics on your punctuality, being late, absent, call outs, etc? Thanks.

DeltaDude in San Diego, California

22 months ago

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia said:

I know... I get it (kinda)! But still, there's someone on here (or another forum) who's from San Diego too, applied the same day as me, had the interview same day also but was invited to Atlanta last week. That I do not get. Oh well.

Pinky in Atlanta, Georgia

22 months ago

Applied on 10/7 via a referral, and no phone interview yet. Unusual?

Gypsylynn in Barrigada, Guam

22 months ago

Applied 10/9 with referral. App reloaded and had to start over which kicked off my referral. Called and followed up on 10/14 and they did put referral in the app - it wasn't there. Employee called for me to confirm his referral and they told him have me call again on 10/22. I called again and they asked if I had time to do interview immediately, did phone interview on 10/ 23. Was told check my email and spam, to answer any calls that came from a weird number, and that they sent it to SR. Recruiting dept. They also gave me a reference number to have. Hope to get the call and see y'all in ATL soon!

Pinky in Atlanta, Georgia

22 months ago

Gypsylynn in Barrigada, Guam said: Applied 10/9 with referral. App reloaded and had to start over which kicked off my referral. Called and followed up on 10/14 and they did put referral in the app - it wasn't there. Employee called for me to confirm his referral and they told him have me call again on 10/22. I called again and they asked if I had time to do interview immediately, did phone interview on 10/ 23. Was told check my email and spam, to answer any calls that came from a weird number, and that they sent it to SR. Recruiting dept. They also gave me a reference number to have. Hope to get the call and see y'all in ATL soon!

What phone number did you call??

Marleymae in Atlanta, Georgia

22 months ago

Face to face interview November 11th 7:30! :)

FA4LIFE in Deerfield Beach, Florida

22 months ago

F2F Scheduled for 11/11 7:30am =)

miwdl in Illinois

22 months ago

For those who got invited to F2F's today, can you remember when you had your phone interview? Trying to gauge the average turnaround time...

Digao in Boston, Massachusetts

22 months ago

Marleymae in Atlanta, Georgia said: Face to face interview November 11th 7:30! :)

me too! :)

Seaflygal in Renton, Washington

22 months ago

avia11 in nyc, New York said: If you're scheduled for the afternoon session (I assume they're still interviewing twice a day), they fly you in and out the same day if it's possible.

my f2f on 11/5 at 12:30p. I'm fly in on the 11/4 and fly out on 11/5. Good luck everyone!

22 months ago

Thirdtimesthecharm in Alpharetta, Georgia said: Yep!

my f2f is on 11/5 at 12:30p. Are you guys bring in your carryon, and fly out after the interview? I don't know what to do what my carryon... :(

RaquelFA in Brooklyn, New York

22 months ago

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hello fellow candidates,

First and foremost, congratulations to those who did receive a phone interview. As you may all realize, not everyone gets' a call. The process is a bit long, but the wait is worth it. "Patience," is a key ingredient in not hanging yourself :-)
I know the wait can be nerve wreaking, I was there at one point.

Stay confident and if this is what you really want, go for it. Don't allow anyone or anything get in your way to a career that takes you around the world.

We really look forward in seeing you guys out on the line.

Good luck!

Thank you for your advice, I am staying optimistic. See you on the line :)

adaaso in Temple City, California

22 months ago

Seaflygal in Renton, Washington said: my f2f is on 11/5 at 12:30p. Are you guys bring in your carryon, and fly out after the interview? I don't know what to do what my carryon... :(

Hey, mine is on 11/5 at 7:30am. I am gonna bring my carryon with me to the interview. I am sure they have a place we can storage our carryon! And just pack really light! :)

Good luck on your interview!!

22 months ago

adaaso in Temple City, California said: Hey, mine is on 11/5 at 7:30am. I am gonna bring my carryon with me to the interview. I am sure they have a place we can storage our carryon! And just pack really light! :)

Good luck on your interview!![/QUOTe

I'm going to order a very small carry on and I can wheel it around with me. Thank you very much! and Good luck on your interview... :)

SHunter in California

22 months ago

Kai Dillion in San Diego, California said: Hey everyone,

I just got my email confirmations for my flight to Atlanta leaving SAN on the 3rd arriving at 6pm and leaving the next day on the 4th at 4pm. Anyone else traveling into Atlanta on the 3rd for an interview on the 4th at 7:30am would like to meet and prepare for the interview.

Also if anyone wants to share a room on that night I'm open to it. I also work for the airlines as well.

Whats your email address? I am coming in on that day from LAX.
Good Luck to everyone and hope all ya'll get the email/call soon.

Keep you all posted on the interview

Whats your email? I am flying in that day from LAX

22 months ago

Anervouswreck in Atl, Georgia said: My friend got scheduled for the 4th already

Hello.

Since you have made it thru the telephone interview, will you tell me your answers for the scenario based question ... drunken passenger, crying baby, passenger up during turbulence, and the full overhead compartments???? I thought my answers were really good the last time, but I was not invited to a f2f..

I am seeking help. Are there certain "buzz" words the interviewers are looking for?

Please advise..

Thank you.

Craig

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

DeltaDude in San Diego, California

22 months ago

It's hard staying optimistic when everybody seems to be going to Atlanta! LOL But seriously, best of luck guys! Remember, they are watching every single thing you do and little things will make or break your chances of moving forward. My FA friend gave me the low down and I was like OOOOK! Have fun! :)

FlyingWing in Westminster, California

22 months ago

craig85006 in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hello.

Since you have made it thru the telephone interview, will you tell me your answers for the scenario based question ... drunken passenger, crying baby, passenger up during turbulence, and the full overhead compartments???? I thought my answers were really good the last time, but I was not invited to a f2f..

I am seeking help. Are there certain "buzz" words the interviewers are looking for?

Please advise..

Thank you.

Craig

Make sure you answer in the star format and keep safety and customer service addressed in each answer.

FlyingWing in Westminster, California

22 months ago

at the interview you got to keep "the party going" when they put you in the big room with all the people in it. They are watching you. Also never never never pull out your cell phone at any point when you are on the DL property. You will get kicked out.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.