Delta airlines reservation representative and support interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 527)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

still hoping in Grapevine, Texas

50 months ago

Bella in Alpharetta, Georgia said: I just want to say how much i enjoy reading all your comments about Delta.

Please provide any useful information if you have applied for this position, I'm waiting for my F2F interview and nothing yet. I applied about a month ago. My application moved on to HR.

Thank you!

Hey girl....I also applied for the FA position.
Lets see:
applied 8/30 non lod
Phone interviews 9/1
received the please don't call email
THEN...
saw the res opening at DFW and applied 9/21
Phone interviews 9/22
f2f interview 9/27 with a CJO
today 10/19 I picked up my welcome packet
So, I'm wondering if this is going to help us or hurt us in the long run for the FA position.
You applied for ATL, right?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bella in Alpharetta, Georgia

50 months ago

Really! that's so good..
Yes, I applied for reservation representative position in ATL. But i haven't heard from anybody.
Do u have previous call center experience? or airline related experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

i have been in customer service all of my life, mostly sales, but nothing in a call center or airline related. Our training starts Nov 8. I think I would call and ask if they are still interviewing for the position. That way you will have some resolution. Is the position still posted?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

I called the recruting line, they said, i have to wait until HR calls me. HR is a local office so im sure they r pretty busy here in ATL. The position is not open anymore, apparently they reached the number of applications.
Are you training for FA or Reservations Rep?
Where r u located?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

Also, what kind of questions did you get on the F2F?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

I applied for both positions. I would love to be a FA, but since I don't have a foreign language the chances are slim. So I thought I would do the res so I could at least get in with the company. I love Delta and what they stand for. Amazing company. Gives back to the community alot. Plus the benefits are awesome. So, the training I start on Nov 8 is for res.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

I just called the recruiting line.
The rep told me i made it in before the position closed down online and my account is in good standing and that HR here in Atl should be contacting me soon, he just doesnt know when, bc they don't have access to time frames.
I've been calling this line every week since I applied so I hope they can see the interest i have in working for Delta. I know is a great company no matter what other people say, i know someone that's been working for them for 15 yrs and he loves it!

Now I feel more positive than ever... I'll keep in touch!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

iffegirl in Union City, New Jersey

50 months ago

does anyone know if there is a contact no for there local office,i also toke the f2f interview for res and it looked positive ,i was told training starts on the 8nov but i still havent gotten any call,any advise on what to do.thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

I just keep calling the 1888 number that appears in the returning candidates section on delta.com, when u try to login you will see it. Call them and ask your status for the position. Hope this helps!

I'm still waiting for my f2f.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

Finally, I had an idea, I emailed the delta recruiting team to find out about my application status. I wasn't selected at the time. So if you are as desperate as i was, email your questions to: delta@nationalrecruitmentcenter.com. They will respond right away!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

iffegirl in Wayne, New Jersey

50 months ago

Thanks. I will do that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

deltaEmployee (atl) in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

okay i work for delta been in RESERvations, as well as an FA... its pointless to keep calling the recruiting line cause they dont hire for these positions HR will call u and yes it takes a while... if u havent gotten a REJECTION EMAIL then ure in the game... it doesnt loook good to keep harassing them they will call when they call,,, then u have to consider that inside employees have senority before u do ... they have a thing called EBID wher the jobs are posted for inside employees before its open to general public so once they get done going through internal files... they call the outsiders... so sit and wait ...theyll call

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

Quando? in ATL in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

iffegirl in Wayne, New Jersey said: Thanks. I will do that.

Did they respond to you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

deltaEmployee (atl) in Atlanta, Georgia said: okay i work for delta been in RESERvations, as well as an FA... its pointless to keep calling the recruiting line cause they dont hire for these positions HR will call u and yes it takes a while... if u havent gotten a REJECTION EMAIL then ure in the game... it doesnt loook good to keep harassing them they will call when they call,,, then u have to consider that inside employees have senority before u do ... they have a thing called EBID wher the jobs are posted for inside employees before its open to general public so once they get done going through internal files... they call the outsiders... so sit and wait ...theyll call

Thanks for the info but why does it take so long for HR to respond i applied in March 2010 and they just respond with a "we regret" but i will continue to be patient as i applied for the res position hope to hear something soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

iffegirl in Atlanta, Georgia said: Yes.but i didn't call though.they just need time.I guess

I think they need time too as they have hundreds of apps. i did my app on 11/26 and did phone interview on 11/29 and was told my app would be sent to HR so i am just sitting and waiting to hear something positive

Quando? in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

Can u believe i missed a call from Delta yesterday for a f2f on Friday anf 2day they call back there were no more availability can u believe that

iffegirl in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

Quando? in Atlanta, Georgia said: Can u believe i missed a call from Delta yesterday for a f2f on Friday anf 2day they call back there were no more availability can u believe that

Wow.hopefully something will open up soon

flyG in Woodford, Virginia

46 months ago

ANYONE ELSE INTERVIEWING FOR THE RESERVATION POSITIONS? If SO DID YO ALREADY HAVE YOUR F2F? HOW WAS IT.
ANy info greatly appreciated :D

flyG in Woodford, Virginia

46 months ago

deltaEmployee (atl) in Atlanta, Georgia said: okay i work for delta been in RESERvations, as well as an FA... its pointless to keep calling the recruiting line cause they dont hire for these positions HR will call u and yes it takes a while... if u havent gotten a REJECTION EMAIL then ure in the game... it doesnt loook good to keep harassing them they will call when they call,,, then u have to consider that inside employees have senority before u do ... they have a thing called EBID wher the jobs are posted for inside employees before its open to general public so once they get done going through internal files... they call the outsiders... so sit and wait ...theyll call

HI,

I have a f2f interview for RESERVATIONS position tomorrow. Any tips? What is the process like? How long afterwards till you find out if they are offering the position to me? When is the next training class?
Any help is great I appreciate your nsight.

FloridaLady

Wanna be Delta in Riverdale, Georgia

45 months ago

I have a phone interview tomorrow for the reservation position! I'm so nervous! What should i expect with this phone interview? I really hope that I get this position!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

teamres in Henderson, Texas

45 months ago

Dont be nervous. Just answer the questions as honestly as you can. If you have customer service skills GREAT! You will do fine. Pray too. God will guide and help you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dominican in georgia in Conyers, Georgia

45 months ago

i already have the phone interview, am waiting for the f2f and is being a week. how long take for that interview after the phone one.

angelwings in Paris, Texas

45 months ago

It shouldn’t be too much longer to get a call to do your face to face, Be patent. Looking forward to seeing you in the class behind ours.

God Bless you and guide you 

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

thanks i really need it that.

wanttoworkfordl in Marietta, Georgia

44 months ago

deltaEmployee (atl) in Atlanta, Georgia said: okay i work for delta been in RESERvations

Can you give out any info on the hours or shifts that res works,4,6, or 8 hour per day, do most shifts start at the same time each day? Do you bid for your shift or is it assigned to you, is it per month or quarter?
Is res like f/a's can you trade you days on and off with other res.?
Thank for any and all info!!!

Res2FA in Tampa, Florida

44 months ago

Working Res for delta is senority based, like just about anything else in the Airline business. Delta does offer part-time shifts, but they are actually hard to come by. They offer 8 and 10 hour shifts, and you bid 3 times a year. As a new hire expect the latest shifts, and working weekends.

I love working for Delta, and welcome smart energetic people to the team! Its a great company to work for, and they treat their employees right. Aside from taking what ya get, as far as shifts, they rest of the job is up to you. Between shift swap, holidays and vacations, you can usually get off the time you need.

Bottom line, they flight benefits make this a dream job!! In 3 and half years I have been to so many amazing places and traveled in style!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Res2FA in Tampa, Florida said: Working Res for delta is senority based, like just about anything else in the Airline business. Delta does offer part-time shifts, but they are actually hard to come by. They offer 8 and 10 hour shifts, and you bid 3 times a year. As a new hire expect the latest shifts, and working weekends.

I love working for Delta, and welcome smart energetic people to the team! Its a great company to work for, and they treat their employees right. Aside from taking what ya get, as far as shifts, they rest of the job is up to you. Between shift swap, holidays and vacations, you can usually get off the time you need.

Bottom line, they flight benefits make this a dream job!! In 3 and half years I have been to so many amazing places and traveled in style!

Thank you for the great info!!! :)
Are the shift times and hours the same in Tampa and ATL?

44 months ago

can someone say something about the training. how is it?? how hard is to learn the codes.

44 months ago

Res2FA in Tampa, Florida said: Working Res for delta is senority based, like just about anything else in the Airline business. Delta does offer part-time shifts, but they are actually hard to come by. They offer 8 and 10 hour shifts, and you bid 3 times a year. As a new hire expect the latest shifts, and working weekends.

Do you have any info. on cargo service agents, do their shifts work the same as the res. agent?
Thanks! :)

Wanna be Delta in Riverdale, Georgia

44 months ago

Hey everyone! I did the phone interview, and they said a Senior Recruiter will contact me. Is this usual? How long will it take for this call to happen?! I'm so anxious to ACE this and become among the Delta People!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

hello everyone still waiting for the f2f interview. am nervous.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Res2FA in Tampa, Florida

44 months ago

dominican in georgia in Conyers, Georgia said: can someone say something about the training. how is it?? how hard is to learn the codes.

It helped for me to give the odd ones funny names. New Port News is phf which, thanks for a more hip hop coworker, is Playa Haters Foreva (I have to say it like her to truly remember) Sacramento is SMF, use your imagination. These still help me to this day to remember.

Training is what you make of it. If you pay attention and ask questions when truly confused, you can't fail. If you mess around, play on the internet, and that like, then you will likely fail. I would say it easy, but it isn't, although its not rocket science. Good luck everyone!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dominican in Conyers, Georgia

44 months ago

has somebody get the phone call for the f2f interview. why is taking so long for someone to call me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

timtootall in New York, New York

43 months ago

Does any one have any insights in mechanic positions? Since April my application status says under review. I have not any interviews of any such. I did speak to recruiter once and he told.me.I had made it farther then most and he hopes they call me.

flyg1 in Dallas, Texas

43 months ago

timtootall in New York, New York said: Does any one have any insights in mechanic positions? Since April my application status says under review. I have not any interviews of any such. I did speak to recruiter once and he told.me.I had made it farther then most and he hopes they call me.

HI,

Id be happy to do a internal referal for you if youd like. Those usaly get called and interviewed first. Just give me your mail address and Il contact ya. I will say it takes some time since it is the BEST airlines to work for..HONESTLY! :-) But hang in there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

flyg1 in Dallas, Texas

43 months ago

hi,

Id be happy to do a internal referal for you. Just give me your email address and il contact you with details. But I must say it takes some time in the hireing process. After al it is the BEST airline to work for...HONESTLY :-)
Hang in there!

timtootall in New York, New York

43 months ago

Timsh3a@gmail.com

scoobyrx790 in Tampa, Florida

41 months ago

Would anyone provide me with a web link or some other type of documentation information where it reads that; "The first six (6)months" you are on a 'probation period'.
Thanks in advance.

flyg1 in Arlington, Texas

41 months ago

Why dont you just ask your HR or supervisor? Also go into our website and you can print. YES it is a 6 month Probation.
Best of luck.

Love my Delta :-)

mcfoymb in Niceville, Florida

40 months ago

flyg1 in Arlington, Texas said: Why dont you just ask your HR or supervisor? Also go into our website and you can print. YES it is a 6 month Probation.
Best of luck.

Love my Delta :-)

I have found a family friend to refer me for a Dela CSA job. However, I already have my profile/application completed, is it too late for a referral now? What are the procedures to get my referral documented now?

Quando?97 in Atlanta, Georgia

39 months ago

Hey has any one applied for the Reservation position did my application on 9/17 and did phone interview same day so waiting on my f2f

Auroralds in Provo, Utah

39 months ago

I see that reservations start at $10.05 an hr. Can anyone tell me what it goes up in 6 months and then what it goes up to again in another 6 months. I saw that there are wage increases but was wondering about how much. Thank you!

Auroralds in Provo, Utah

39 months ago

Hey Quando, once you did your application and assessment did you call the 1 800 number to do your phone interview or did they email or call you??
thanks

Quando? in Atlanta, Georgia

39 months ago

Auroralds in Provo, Utah said: Hey Quando, once you did your application and assessment did you call the 1 800 number to do your phone interview or did they email or call you??
thanks[/QUOT

once i completed the application i was prompted to take the assessment which i did then i got an email 20 minutes later saying based on our telephone conversation, i should now move to the next step of doing the assessment but i never spoke with anyone so i called the 1800# and the guy asked if i had time to do the phone interview. When i did that he wanted to schedule me for a f2f but said i need to complete the online application first which i told him i already did. so i am just waiting right now to see what happens.

Hmm in Saint Paul, Minnesota

38 months ago

Quando? in Atlanta, Georgia said:

its actually a secondary online application you have to fill out....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

karsam in West Jordan, Utah

37 months ago

I start training for the reservations position on Monday in SLC. I have heard that there is a test the first day, and then the first assessment on day 6. Is that true? And if so, how is the test given? multiple choice, fill in the blanks? I'm very anxious and want to make sure that I study the right info. Thanks.

Amber in Sandy, Utah

37 months ago

karsam in West Jordan, Utah said: I start training for the reservations position on Monday in SLC. I have heard that there is a test the first day, and then the first assessment on day 6. Is that true? And if so, how is the test given? multiple choice, fill in the blanks? I'm very anxious and want to make sure that I study the right info. Thanks.

My Question for you is.. Did you have to have a referral number in order to apply for the reservations position with Delta?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Nino in Fairburn, Georgia

36 months ago

Hi everyone, I can't believe I found this site. Ok...so I applied to Delta on 11/21, and did my phone interview on 11/23. They asked me to complete the online app, and that someone will be in contact with me. Well...it's 12/9, and I'm still waiting for that call :-(....Did anyone else apply recently, completed the phone interview and waiting for the F2F call too? So nervous, and really want this job. I love Delta, and have been a home based travel agent now for 3 years and ready for a more steady job. Just moved to Atlanta a year ago, and this is actually my 2nd time getting to the phone interview part. Last time, I got the email that I wasn't chosen. So far, no email. No news is good news right??? :-/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

high self esteem in Birmingham, Alabama

36 months ago

can anyone help me out i had a f2f interview on 12/2 and i still havent heard anything yet all i know i that the training class would start 1/23 but yet not for sure if i even had the job or not i dont like this long waiting stuff

Southernbell22 in Lithonia, Georgia

36 months ago

Nino in Fairburn, Georgia said: Hi everyone, I can't believe I found this site. Ok...so I applied to Delta on 11/21, and did my phone interview on 11/23. They asked me to complete the online app, and that someone will be in contact with me. Well...it's 12/9, and I'm still waiting for that call :-(....Did anyone else apply recently, completed the phone interview and waiting for the F2F call too? So nervous, and really want this job. I love Delta, and have been a home based travel agent now for 3 years and ready for a more steady job. Just moved to Atlanta a year ago, and this is actually my 2nd time getting to the phone interview part. Last time, I got the email that I wasn't chosen. So far, no email. No news is good news right??? :-/
****I had a phone interview right after I applied and waiting they may wait until after the holidays.No email is good news!Did they contact you?

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.