Delta flight attendant interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 43663)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

RYAN in North Babylon, New York

82 months ago

Hey Sam my was a bit diffrent , after the assestment they congradulated me and scheduled a phone interview ... after phone interview i was told thank you , if we need more info from you will be contacting you but dont get all hopes down , i was told they do things different i hope

SAM in East Weymouth, Massachusetts said: We're in the same boat. I had my first phone interview already and a recruiter congratulate me for passing the first step and sent me an email about instructions for the 2nd step which is to complete an online application and assessment test. This time email came late evening. because a recruiter told me that they are having technical problem.The email goes this way,,,Thank you for submitting your information regarding admission to the our airlines.We will begin reviewing your information, and if further information is needed we will contact you via e-mail with instructions on how to proceed.Thanks again for your continued interest in our company. The following day i called up the recruiter again and asked how long i have to wait for the email for the next step of process. I've been talking to several recruiters, told me that I'll just have to wait for an email. Tonight, i just talked to another recruiter. I even asked her if I passed the assessment test. Unfortunately, she has no access regarding the result of my test. She only told me that I've already completed the application and done the assessment test. Also, she told me to wait for 17days since they have lots of people applying for job. Just wondering, if i did/didn't pass the assessment test since I have the same email that you've received from them. Anyone who has received the same email that I've had before 2nd phone interview?thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

82 months ago

Hi M in Houston! In your opinion, how long should a person hold their breath about the job before they give up because they haven't heard anything? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SAM in East Weymouth, Massachusetts

82 months ago

RYAN in North Babylon, New York said: Hey Sam my was a bit diffrent , after the assestment they congradulated me and scheduled a phone interview ... after phone interview i was told thank you , if we need more info from you will be contacting you but dont get all hopes down , i was told they do things different i hope

Seems like they only reverse it of what happened. Yours,were they thanked you etc after you had phone interview.But mine, I received the email after i filled out the application and did assessment test. Right now, I'm still waiting for an email for the next process. I haven't had 2nd phone interview yet. Wheew! i hope they would call me ASAP not 17days from now because that's what a recruiter told me.

82 months ago

natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: SAM, are you sure you should be calling that often? They probably make a note of every phone call.

Yes, I've been calling them many times in a day. Just today, I talked to several recruiters 5times, i think :-) Also, i just hanged up the phone to a recruiter and she told me I'll just have to wait for email. Lot of applicants on the file this time that's why the process is slow. Would you think, to keep on calling them might be a bad record or will it be helpful?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

SAM,
Well, in my opinion, they know you're very interested in the job from the many phone calls you've made so, making any more phone calls wouldn't add anything more and it might make you look too anxious. But that's just my opinion. Good luck to you!

82 months ago

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: SAM,
Well, in my opinion, they know you're very interested in the job from the many phone calls you've made so, making any more phone calls wouldn't add anything more and it might make you look too anxious. But that's just my opinion. Good luck to you!

It's ok, I welcome any opinion. Hehehe... am glad i haven't talked to only one recruiter. It's been 2days already, I've been checking my email from time to time but I haven't received an email for the next step which is 2nd phone interview. The last email i got from them was when i completed an application and assessment test. It says, they are starting to review my application and contact me for more info via email for the next process. What it bothers me if i did pass the assessment test. But, am sure I did. :-)

82 months ago

Well at the end of the interview i was told thank you , we will foward your interview to a recruiter and will be contacted soon for more information ..... first off arent they the recruiters , second off what more info they might want they got everything ....this are the reasons i believe my delta dream is over ....how long have u waited to get an answer after the phone interview to get a face a face ?

RYAN in West Babylon, New York said: I JUST FINISH MY PHONE INTERVIEW AFTER FINISHING MY ASSESTMENT , IT WAS ALL DONE IN A PERIOD OF 2 DAYS , QUITE QUICK.....I M SO ANXIOUS ,,,, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHATS NEXT, THEY SAY I WILL BE CONTACTED BY PHONE FOR NEXT STEP ...... HOW LONG IS THE WAIT ... IS THERE A GUARANTEED THEY WILL ACCEPT ME FOR A FACE TO FACE , THEY ASK ME BUNCH OF SAFETY QUESTIONS . ANYONE ....TH YU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

RYAN in North Babylon, New York said: Well at the end of the interview i was told thank you , we will foward your interview to a recruiter and will be contacted soon for more information ..... first off arent they the recruiters , second off what more info they might want they got everything ....this are the reasons i believe my delta dream is over ....how long have u waited to get an answer after the phone interview to get a face a face ?

Huh?! I feel the same way too, I think my FA dream is over because of the email they sent me after I had completed the application and assessment test. But, on the last part of an email seems like i still don't lose hope. Email says, they will contact me for more info to be needed and email me for the next step.

82 months ago

Hello Natasha... what 's ur current status on this hiring process?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RYAN in West Babylon, New York

82 months ago

A quick question ..... simple answer .....

How long have you waited after the phone interview to get an answer to see if you move to the next process which is the face to face

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Hi Ryan,
My status right now is: I've had two phone interviews and I was told to wait for email. It's been two days and still nothing. So, I don't know. I wasn't told anything about a face-to-face, so maybe that's bad news....
I hope not... Good luck to all of us!

82 months ago

When they call , what name comes out on the caller i.d.???? .........
i be getting calls from Lenexa , KS and i dont know nobody there never been there , and it started today like 3 calls already but i dont answer unknown phone calls , could it be delta anyone?

82 months ago

I'm thinking that after the second phone interview, they are going through the references and background checks before they invite you to a face-to-face? Because maybe the face-to-face is the final step to ensure a positive visual before being sent off to the Atlanta training? Any thoughts anyone?

82 months ago

Ryan, Delta has never called me, it's all been through emails and I would have to call them.

82 months ago

i hope so Natasha , its been 26 hours since my phone interview ...are u bilingual also?

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I'm thinking that after the second phone interview, they are going through the references and background checks before they invite you to a face-to-face? Because maybe the face-to-face is the final step to ensure a positive visual before being sent off to the Atlanta training? Any thoughts anyone?

82 months ago

LOL...Ryan...bite the bullet and answer the phone already!!!! LOL

82 months ago

Ryan, yes. French and English.

82 months ago

Ryan, what languages do you speak?

82 months ago

I Speak English , Portuguese , Spanish Fluent.......and some very little comprehension italian but not that much to say i can take a test and pass it.......

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Ryan, what languages do you speak?

82 months ago

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Hi Ryan,
My status right now is: I've had two phone interviews and I was told to wait for email. It's been two days and still nothing. So, I don't know. I wasn't told anything about a face-to-face, so maybe that's bad news....
I hope not... Good luck to all of us!

I must be unlucky then because most of you here have already had two phone interviews. Huh? I'm still waiting an email from them for the next process which is 2nd phone interview, i think. I hope they would call/email me soon :-)

Luka in Orlando, Florida

82 months ago

any idea , what are the minimun flight hrs wit Delta per month???

82 months ago

Luka in Orlando, Florida said: any idea , what are the minimun flight hrs wit Delta per month???

Delta F/A Minimum Reserve Guarantee: 72 hours

island-clo in Honolulu, Hawaii

82 months ago

SAM you really shouldnt be calling so often,you may just mess your chances up..I mean it does make you look very interested in the job ,but also pushy...My advice GIVE THEM SOME TIME...

M in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

I personally have no idea. But I here you're only on reserve a few days out of the month. Meaning, you know your flight schedule for the entire month. That's nice

82 months ago

A quick question ..... simple answer .....

How long have you waited after the phone interview to get an answer to see if you move to the next process which is the face to face

M in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

It was the next day...just a congrats call and letting saying be patient while the schedule me for a face to face to face in atlanta

GGG in West Babylon, New York

82 months ago

they call you or you call them , well for me it has been 32 hrs since my phone interview and no asnwer yet .......starting to get worry i will have to wait till tuesday because of the weekend ......Oh M in Houston did you got told at the end of the phone interview ... Thank You , this interview will be forwarded to an recuiter and will be contacting you soon, if we need more information will contact you .... thats how it when for me ...yours?

M in Houston, Texas said: It was the next day...just a congrats call and letting saying be patient while the schedule me for a face to face to face in atlanta

82 months ago

they call you or you call them , well for me it has been 32 hrs since my phone interview and no asnwer yet .......starting to get worry i will have to wait till tuesday because of the weekend ......Oh M in Houston did you got told at the end of the phone interview ... Thank You , this interview will be forwarded to an recuiter and will be contacting you soon, if we need more information will contact you .... thats how it when for me ...yours?

M in Houston, Texas said: It was the next day...just a congrats call and letting saying be patient while the schedule me for a face to face to face in atlanta

Lukass in Orlando, Florida

82 months ago

I just want to take the Flight attendant benefits, do u know what are the min. hrs that a FA have to flght per months working Delta airlines??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

island-clo in Honolulu, Hawaii said: SAM you really shouldnt be calling so often,you may just mess your chances up..I mean it does make you look very interested in the job ,but also pushy...My advice GIVE THEM SOME TIME...

Hi Island-clo :-) I stopped calling this time but I talked to one of the recruiters today.He told me it's okay to call them anytime, follow up my application. He also told me that there are lot of applicants for this and he assured me that hiring managers/staff will call all the applicants and nothing to be worried. By the way, are you currently a FA?

Ginger in Norwalk, California

82 months ago

rpd--I'm sure your process is a bit different from the rest because you are a former employee...they probably have to look into your history, etc., before they contact you.

But I am just curious to know how long the wait might be before I find out details about the trip to Atlanta...

I submitted my info. online, called the 877 number, did interview #1, completed the assessment, got an email about 24 hours later, did interview #2, and the recruiter congratulated me and told me I was invited to the face to face interview. He said it would be a couple days, but that I would receive details via email. I assumed that the info would come fairly quickly since the rest of the process went so fast, but it doesn't seem like anyone else on here as received any details as of yet.

M in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

I'm in the same boat so I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure they will contact us. Think about it, their probably stormed with applicants and it takes awhile to put all of these itenararies together for all of the applicants. Many of us coming from all over not to mention non revenue so they probably get their paying people first lol.. I would be patient. Classes aren't until Jan7 so we got some time. Hope this helps you. Goodluck

82 months ago

Hello Ginger i am the same phase , but only after the second interview they told me thank you and it will be fowarded to inflight recruiter and you will be contacted soon and if we need more info will contact you,,,,,,,did u got told right away after the second interview ?? i guess they told me screw off its been 2 days already and nothing or they do stuff diferently

Ginger in Norwalk, California said: rpd--I'm sure your process is a bit different from the rest because you are a former employee...they probably have to look into your history, etc., before they contact you.

But I am just curious to know how long the wait might be before I find out details about the trip to Atlanta...

I submitted my info. online, called the 877 number, did interview #1, completed the assessment, got an email about 24 hours later, did interview #2, and the recruiter congratulated me and told me I was invited to the face to face interview. He said it would be a couple days, but that I would receive details via email. I assumed that the info would come fairly quickly since the rest of the process went so fast, but it doesn't seem like anyone else on here as received any details as of yet.

82 months ago

Ryan--I was told right away, but I have been reading on here, people have been having slightly different experiences, so I'm not sure what it all means! Best of luck to you!

Gary in Chicago, Illinois

82 months ago

Hey Ginger. Congrats on making it to face to face. You'll get a call from Delta saying "congrats again" and confirming that you will be contacted with the face to face interview details. Kind of confused me when they called me last week....I was like "hmm...can't you do it sinc eyou just called me?" ha Good luck!

82 months ago

Hello Ginger , thank you for the reply ..... Oh well i wont sweat it , if they dont call me by tuesday i will take it like a rejection ...just move on to another airline .,,,, th U

M in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

They will call i'm in the same boat. They will call.

82 months ago

hello M ,,,how are u so sure? i hope u right anyways

M in Houston, Texas said: They will call i'm in the same boat. They will call.

america87 in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

Hey everyone! Re:Delta/flight attendant
I applied online, after submitting my application, within seconds, a window popped up informing me to call a number for an interview. Being that it was 1:00am, I called the next day. The recruiter greeted and congratulated me stating she would be asking a few questions. First question was. Do you have a passport? I informed her that I should be recieving it in a few weeks being that I had applied in Sept. She told me to call back when I have it.....I was pretty sad. Has this happened to anyone else or am I the only dummy without a passport? Thank

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

I think because they are recruiting for the January class, they are accepting people who can fly internationally now (because its hard to know exactly how long it will take to get a passport...unless you pay the ridiculous fees to expedite it, and even then there isn't a guarantee).

82 months ago

I see you live in Norwalk. I live in Whittier. Your point makes sense. I just hope not having a passport right now, doesn't ruin my chances with the phone interview process later you know. I'm a little weary these days....I recently flew to Chicago, for two seperate interviews with United and well, it was a bit nerve racking. It was a cool experience, I made a couple of new friends, but not getting hired was devastating. It's great that you guys are all helping eachother out. Thanks for your quick response....

82 months ago

Yeah , i lost my passport a year ago in an international flight and had to get a new one, lucky for me it doesnt expire up to in 10 more years so i guess delta like that .....Anyways you guys who had been invited for a face to face think we are going to be put in group interview style and will be competing each other for a spot ?

82 months ago

America 87 ...why are the reasons u think u didn't get hire ?

america87 in Los Angeles, California said: I see you live in Norwalk. I live in Whittier. Your point makes sense. I just hope not having a passport right now, doesn't ruin my chances with the phone interview process later you know. I'm a little weary these days....I recently flew to Chicago, for two seperate interviews with United and well, it was a bit nerve racking. It was a cool experience, I made a couple of new friends, but not getting hired was devastating. It's great that you guys are all helping eachother out. Thanks for your quick response....

82 months ago

RYAN in North Babylon, New York said: America 87 ...why are the reasons u think u didn't get hire ?

Hi Ryan...the two other girls that I met there also didn't get hired, two of which were prior flight attendants and great girls. I met them in the first interview and well, as far as how they expect you to dress and the answers you should be giving, we were prepared....so I thought. They hire on the spot, so it seems from other blogs I've read. The recruiter complimented me on how well I interviewed, how nicely I was dressed and said that she hoped to see me soon. I was under the impression I had made it. Recieved a letter 12 days later with the bad news....after you submit an application with them, like a week later they interview you over the phone and if all goes well with that phone interview, they invite you to interview in Chicago, and if all goes well in Chicago, they invite you for the second interview, which is when you find out if you've made it for training. I don't know what went wrong...I wish I knew. I'm interviewing with Skywest next week.

82 months ago

Best of luck to you Ryan and thanks for your vote of confidence...my friend interviewed with CO a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately she didn't make it all the way. I'm just going to keep trying....I have to tell you, this is exhausting!

82 months ago

Yes it is Exhausting , i gone through 3 interview including Delta , got hire in one , rejection from AA and Delta it is still to see , but it is very exhausting , the fact that they make you wait for a long time for an answer is so bad especailly when the outcome is different to what u are expecting ... Even though my resume is strong i dont get my hopes high at CO ,, it's hard ....America 87 are u bilingual?

america87 in Los Angeles, California said: Best of luck to you Ryan and thanks for your vote of confidence...my friend interviewed with CO a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately she didn't make it all the way. I'm just going to keep trying....I have to tell you, this is exhausting!

82 months ago

Well congrats on getting hired! Can you disclose who you were hired with? If not that's cool....I am fluent in Spanish...Yeah the wait is mind jolting!! Hey, go in their and do your best! Be yourself...

82 months ago

Well good luck to you all, and congrats to those who are awaiting the face to face interview!This process can be seriously frustrating...I went to Seattle just a couple weeks ago for a final interview with Alaska, and obvs. wasn't offered a spot in the training class. I was ok with not getting the offer, but I was frustrated because they didn't explain why I was chosen, but kept repeating that they want me to come back in 6 months...it seems futile to come back if I didn't know why they didn't make me an offer in the first place. But hey, I got a trip to Seattle out of the deal! I am excited about Delta, and can't wait to get my itinerary! I've already started studying for my bilingual test...I think that part makes me the most nervous!!

82 months ago

Hi America 87. I had my interview with CAL last week, monday. I think, I didn't make it since I wasn't there the whole day. If CAL let you stay the whole day, that means they are interested of you.But on my case, I only had one interview and was sent back to the airport early. I was flattered because some applicants thought if I used to be/ I'm a current FA because of the way how I carry myself. But I'm not and never had an experience as an FA. Questions were not that difficult and it was really quick. The interviewer only asked me 5Qs, I guess. I realized one factor that affects my application is my GreenCard. On the last part of my interview,interviewer asked me if I had my GC. I told her that my GC is on the process but I've work authorization and could freely travel outside U.S./to any countries. My GC was lost so I've to get for replacement which I'm expecting it next month. Also, I realized that I shouldn't use my married name for this time when applying because all of my legal docs is under my maiden name. I used my married name when I applied to CAl and I talked to a recruiter that I needed to edit my lastname from my married name to maiden name after reading an email they sent me before my interview. I only realized about my married name because my passport is under my maiden name. So, I edited my lastname with their consent so I could go to an interview. And this time, it was my interview day, I handed my resume to recruiter. I thought everything was fine already. We're in a room and had film viewing when a recruiter was looking for me and confirmed about my lastname. Though, CAL hasn't emailed me yet my application It was a great experience to be interviewed. The staff are so approachable and I felt very welcomed by CAL employees from the airport to the training room. There were 2 current FAs from United & Southwest didn't get hire too. I don't know what they are really looking for to be a CAL FA. Goodluck to your CAL interview, America87.

82 months ago

Thank you Sam, though I not interviewing with CAL. I'm interviewing with skywest. I'm hoping for the best...and good luck to you too!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.