Delta flight attendant interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 43655)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

RYAN in West Babylon, New York

81 months ago

How about for people who are waiting to see if they made it for a face interview like me ??? just in case i already when through the whole process , had my 2nd and final phone interview last thursday and i want to know whats up , many people got told after their phone interviews they made it for a face a face but not me ...............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

call them. I was told right then and there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Cincinnati, Ohio

81 months ago

Guys how are you? I had two phone interviews with Delta also and I certainly remember the recruiter said " Congratulations on passing the second step in the interview process please go online and fill out the online application and I was given a password and I went in filled it out and that was it. Now as she told me I am just watchin out for the E-mail scheduling me in for the face to face interview in Atlanta.

Hi Natasha

Gary in Chicago, Illinois

81 months ago

Chris in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Guys how are you? I had two phone interviews with Delta also and I certainly remember the recruiter said " Congratulations on passing the second step in the interview process please go online and fill out the online application and I was given a password and I went in filled it out and that was it. Now as she told me I am just watchin out for the E-mail scheduling me in for the face to face interview in Atlanta.

Hi Natasha

Hey Chris. There are a few of us who have been for sure invited to the face to face and none of us have recieved a call/email with a date for us. When did you apply?

81 months ago

still waiting to see if i get invited for a face to face (careful not waiting for the day, WAITING TO SEE IF I MADE IT FOR A FACE TO FACE ).....what u guys status is when u log in ?
my is
position or Process Specifics
Position: Flight Attendant
Appointment Date and Time: 11/08/2007 11:57 PM

and on DIRETION option it goes a little like ''recruiters you should book for phone interview and blah blah ........

i already did my interview i am waiting to see if i made it to a face to face ....do u guys who already got accepted for a face to face have something similar as me

81 months ago

Hey Ryan. When I log onto Delta my Position or Process Specifics are the same (excpet my says 11/2/07 since I did my stuff on a different date). So, we're the same there. I don't know about the 'direction' option or whatever you're talking about there. I don't know what that is. Where do you see that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

hello Gary , it is the 5th option down when u log in

View my candidate job profile

Edit my contact information page

View/Edit my attached resume

View the help screen for this position

*View the directions

Gary in Chicago, Illinois said: Hey Ryan. When I log onto Delta my Position or Process Specifics are the same (excpet my says 11/2/07 since I did my stuff on a different date). So, we're the same there. I don't know about the 'direction' option or whatever you're talking about there. I don't know what that is. Where do you see that?

81 months ago

Hon, I think you still must have to do a step. I have...

View Candadate Job Profile
Edit My Contact Info
Edit/View My Resumee
View Help Screen for Position
Change Password

Make sure that they recieved your resumee and application. One of my fellow F/A friends who also applied said there was a period of time where the system wasn't working properly and his application wasn't recieved. He had to redo it so that his entire application/resumee could be final. Double check!!!

81 months ago

thank you Gary , i will call tomorrpw

Gary in Chicago, Illinois said: Hon, I think you still must have to do a step. I have...

View Candadate Job Profile
Edit My Contact Info
Edit/View My Resumee
View Help Screen for Position
Change Password

Make sure that they recieved your resumee and application. One of my fellow F/A friends who also applied said there was a period of time where the system wasn't working properly and his application wasn't recieved. He had to redo it so that his entire application/resumee could be final. Double check!!!

Ginger in Whittier, California

81 months ago

As far as I know, no one has a date yet, just the news that there will be a face to face at some point in time...

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

81 months ago

Chris in Cincinnati. Hi! I used to live in Cinci, how's everything up there? I miss it. But not enough to want that to be my home base. LOL. Good luck on the FA application!

Naz in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

Hey...I applied Oct 30th(tuesday) the first day that they opened up the positions( my best friend has been a FA with Delta for over 10 years). She actually sent me a txt after midnight and tole me that the site was up for this season. I did my application, and called the 800 number, did a short phone interview, and recieved and email right after for the assesment. Within a day I had another email asking me to call for a 20 minute interview which I did that friday and was congratulated and told I would be called within a few days to schedule the face to face interview. Then last week I got a call saying they had problems with the site and I had to go back online and fill out my application again. It took 5 times of me filling it out for it to go through!! And I havent heard anything since. I did call earlier today and was given a different 877 number to call and leave a message. So now Im waiting! And taking the time to study for the language test! Has anyone scheduled an actual face to face interview?

Naz in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

Salary I believe for a first year FA with Delta is about $28,000. Language test is done the same day as the face to face interview...you go into a seperate room and call and speak to a native speaker. Also, I think you have 3 on call days a month...good luck everyone...I'm anxious, I want them to schedule the interview!

81 months ago

Hey Naz. Congrats on being invited for the face to face. Me too. Nobody has been called for the face to face yet...that we know of. I'm fine with it because it means we're all (I) am still in the running for the Jan 7 class. I applied on the 31st but I never recieved a call saying that my application didnt go through. My friend who applied after me got the same call as you. I have friends who work/worked for Delta and they say the same thing about only three days of reserve a month...AMAZING!! Are you a flight attendant now?

Naz in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

Hey Gary! The funny thing is that when I first applied and did the assesment...my application had gone through, but it disappeared after the phone interview! Im just glad its done now! If I had to apply ONE more time...:) And I am not a FA, but my girls that work for Delta as FAs love it and I love the company and think it would be a great opportunity. I'm hoping that someone will call me back from the message I left today. I really just want to know when the interview will be! :) I'm making plans to travel overseas but I want to go ahead and go to the interview...and also I need to know how much time I have to refresh my french! I havent spoken ANY in 8 years! What airline do you work for?

81 months ago

ok thats enought , guys who were told right away after their phone interview for a face to face made it , unlike me just got told'' will contact you'' ....pretty much saying thank you much re apply in 6 month......

81 months ago

So much Good Luck to you Sarrah , hope you make it ......

Sarrah Middleton in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: O K, this is what we've been waiting for, I just got schedualed for my face to face. They just called while i was typing the compensation scale info and 1. gave me a date, 2. gave me an opption to change it, 3. said they would be emailing me shortly with all the info about the interview day. Good luck to you all, and pray for me.

81 months ago

Gah!!!!!!!!! I missed my call this mornign!!!!! I'm SOO mad. I just had to call them back and leave a message for THEM to call ME back. Ugh!! Good luck Sara!!

M in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

Thanks Sara is it 19.35? or the 17.61. I hope it's the 19.35

81 months ago

Nope , just call Delta ..... they said ''just wait for an e mail for the next process''.........bad vibe ..........uhg
They just pull my file up and told me i already completed phone interviews and online application and just to wait .........

81 months ago

M did you get your call?

Chris in Cincinnati, Ohio

81 months ago

Guys have you herd that Delta might merge with United ? that will be awful. They want tou keep the name United so if we would to get hired we would work for United or they might furlough us through I hope not.

81 months ago

Hi SARRAH MIDDLETON! When did you start your application to Delta? Most of us, I think, applied early November. It looks like you might be the FIRST one here to make any headway in the hiring process. Good luck to you! Keep us posted!

Jen in Jacksonville, Florida

81 months ago

Sarah,
What date did you get scheduled? I also applied about 2 weeks ago and was told I was invited to a face to face but have not yet gotten a call.

81 months ago

Hey guys. I have my face to face interview too! I was called bright and early this morning but missed the call. I applied on October 31. Good luck to you all!! My interview date is Wed Nov 28...anyone else?

81 months ago

Chris in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Guys have you herd that Delta might merge with United ? that will be awful. They want tou keep the name United so if we would to get hired we would work for United or they might furlough us through I hope not.

I heard about this. It makes me sick to my stomach! I work for a comany that works for both airlines and as someone who sees the operations and attitudes of both airlines. I have NEVER wanted to work for United. Everything at Delta exceeds its counterpart at United. Their FAs are unhappy and rude, underpaid, and on reserve for years on end. It's a terrible place to be. I don't know where this would leave us as newhires. I pray not on a furlough list.

We'll have to pull the "Keep Delta My Delta" shirts back out!! haha

81 months ago

Randy in Olathe, Kansas said: OMG Gary!!! Where were you!?!?! Did you oversleep!?!? I'm glad I am off the next two days so I can be available for their call if they call!!!! :)

Haha. Yes, I looked at the phone this morning and totally went back to sleep. But all is good!! I was called again and my interview is on Nov 28!!

81 months ago

Nope , just call Delta ..... they said ''just wait for an e mail for the next process''.........bad vibe ..........uhg
They just pull my file up and told me i already completed phone interviews and online application and just to wait .........

lindahansen11@yahoo.com in Sabin, Minnesota

81 months ago

Sounds like everyone is uptight about the wait, and I'm wondering how bad are the hands on training such as the water raft, etc. They say it's one of the most difficult to achieve. Anyone know for sure? Thanks L in Fargo, ND

81 months ago

Stacey , well the wait is killing me also ....hope we will be call for good news ....i dont get why they handle situatio different everyone who made it got told right away ....

Stacey in Covington, Georgia said: Hey Ryan! I got the same "just wait for the next email" line too. I hope we still get face-to-face interviews!! The wait is killing me!

Anna

81 months ago

I was wondering if u have to know how to swim to be a FA??

Anna from nyc

81 months ago

well now im a bit nervous from reading what some ppl have wrote abt the water raft training cause i cant swim and idk know how to get trought this.

Anna from nyc

81 months ago

hey sarrah thanks alot i kinda feel better just still nervous.

Anna from nyc

81 months ago

thanks u are all very helpful

Leslie in Asheville, North Carolina

81 months ago

Hi guys! I am so glad I found this page! I applied on the 12th & had my 2nd over the phone interview yesterday. I made it on to the face to face (thank goodness, I was so nervous). Just waiting now for the interview date in Atlanta.Will it take awhile for me to hear about the date since I just interviewed? Any info would be great..I have been glued to the phone, haha. I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody..thanks!

81 months ago

MELLOW, I also wasn't told about the face to face--only that I would be contacted for the next phase, and as usual there was the cheery "congratulations," but I think they just congratulate you for having come this far. I speak french but I assume it's the same process for all, no? Hmmmm....maybe not. Geez, it's becoming torture now! LOL...

Anna in ozone park new york

81 months ago

congrats how long after u did the assessment test online did they call you for a phone interview?

81 months ago

Sarrah Middleton in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: if you can get someone you feel comfortable with to take you to a pool until you can ease your nerves.

its just something i dont know how i will get over i have tried to swim b4 and nothing i am ok in the water as long as i dont go under and my feet touch the bottom.no hope for me learning to swim.but i will take ur advise even if i dont make it

81 months ago

i am still waiting for my second interview.i did fill out the application online on the 30th and i just never called untill yesterday and they ask me a few questions and told me to take the online assessmant test and i did that this morning and well now im waiting.

Leslie in Asheville, North Carolina

81 months ago

I did my assessment on the 12th and had my 2nd interview yesterday..

81 months ago

Sarrah Middleton in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: how long does it take to get to JFK from new jersery by train?

honestly i have no idea by train but my guess would be 1hour and more cause it depends on which part of ny ur traveling from.sorry im not that sure cause i never done it

81 months ago

SARRAH, which part of NJ are you coming from?

81 months ago

SARRAH, if let's say you left from Hoboken New Jersey by car, it would take you approx 40 minutes to get to JFK. Hope that helps a little.

81 months ago

for me its not that bad if i am base out of atl or jfk cause well i live here and my mom have a house in jonesboro
but if i had to choose i rather jfk

81 months ago

does anyone know what to expect when you go on the face to face interview?

81 months ago

Okay, now I'm confused....if I had my 2nd phone interview on the 7th, do I have something to worry about if I didn't get my face to face phone call yet or am I still in the "running" and shouldn't get freaked out? I'd love some thoughts on that....thanks.

81 months ago

NATASHA I DON'T KNOW BUT I THINK IT IS NOT GOOD I AM IN THE SAME POSITION I AM JUST TIRED OF THE WAIT , ANYWAYS I GOT A CO INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK AT NEWARK SO I CAN STILL BE HAPPY

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Okay, now I'm confused....if I had my 2nd phone interview on the 7th, do I have something to worry about if I didn't get my face to face phone call yet or am I still in the "running" and shouldn't get freaked out? I'd love some thoughts on that....thanks.

81 months ago

If I understand correctly, Leslie applied two days ago and she's already got a face to face date...Oh, boy, I really think it's not looking too good for me...:-(
I'm giving it to the end of the week and then I stop thinking about it. For real! LOL

81 months ago

i dont think its a good thing but i still think u should not give up cause u never know what will happen.

M in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

All, I just got my call from Sara in HR. My appt is scheduled for 11/29 at 12:30pm and can last 6 hours. See you there.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.