Delta flight attendant interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (22501 to 22550 of 43684)
Page:  « First « Previous   448  449  450  451  452  453  454  Next »   Last »

AtlantaBound in Raleigh, North Carolina

58 months ago

mike8311 in Huntington Beach, California said: to my knowledge, there are no flow through type agreements with delta. Any and all Delta connection operated airlines are their own company with no actual connection to Delta airlines itself.

The only written flow through agreement currently in place by contract is with Compass pilots. It was signed as a bone for the NW pilots that were displaced to Compass because of the -175 contract. Although they are no longer a wholly owned, they agreement is still in place until all the NW guys are back at mainline. Comair HAD an agreement with DL years back. It went away when they struck and the new contract was signed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mike8311 in Huntington Beach, California

58 months ago

also to add on the flow through subject.....if an airline like comair or say even skywest that operates in the delta system, if skywest was to be bought or merge with delta (which will never happen) the only people that would be intergrated would be the pilots because of ALPA (pilots union) truth be told that most not all, but most FA unions are not that great though are helpful in some issues. almolost every airline uses alpa as the pilots union which gives them great protection if anything was to happen to their operation. hopefully one day there will be a flight attendant union that operates the same way

Vee

58 months ago

Can someone give me the 877 number. I am trying to contact in regards to my app and resume. I can't locate the number anywhere. Thanks it is very much appreciated.

havebeads in Montgomery, Alabama

58 months ago

you can not enter phone numbers in comments. go to the Delta website under careers..returning candidates. The 877 number is there.

Vee

58 months ago

havebeads in Montgomery, Alabama said: you can not enter phone numbers in comments. go to the Delta website under careers..returning candidates. The 877 number is there.

I did and I didn't see a number anywhere. Can you tell me exactly where it is on the site.

KEF in Atlanta, Georgia

58 months ago

So, just got home from work and checked my email.... Still nothin'. I think I might try to call tonight or tomorrow morning.

DLHOPEFUL in San Francisco:

There are a few other people here in the same boat!
I submitted my resume and took the assessment on the 25th. I never received and email with the 877 number to call for the phone interview. When did you send in your resume? I did get an email that said "Congratulations on your success in the first steps of the Delta Air Lines employment process!..." and it then went on to tell me how to go about taking the online assessment. But I haven't heard anything since and my profile page still says "Under Review".

I don't want to annoy the poor people having to take all of these calls, but I might try the number tonight. It's been over a week, I can't take it anymore! :P

over the moon in Memphis, Tennessee

58 months ago

AtlantaBound in Raleigh, North Carolina said: The only written flow through agreement currently in place by contract is with Compass pilots. It was signed as a bone for the NW pilots that were displaced to Compass because of the -175 contract. Although they are no longer a wholly owned, they agreement is still in place until all the NW guys are back at mainline. Comair HAD an agreement with DL years back. It went away when they struck and the new contract was signed.

FYI, Mesaba Airlines was also wholly owned by Delta until sold along with Commpass July 1st. Both Mesaba and Compass have pilot flow through and are in place now.

over the moon in Memphis, Tennessee

58 months ago

"Compass" sorry

KEF in Atlanta, Georgia

58 months ago

Vee:

www.delta.greatjob.net
Go to this link and click the 'Returning Candidates' button on the left hand bar. The number will be at the end of the paragraph on the page that opens.

aspens mom in Belmar, New Jersey

58 months ago

Flying_ in St. Paul, Minnesota said: It definitely wasn't you. I am a flight attendant at a Delta Connection carrier. And I want to go to mainline Delta. I'm not sure if that is an advantage or a disadvantage with Delta!! I think we both got the same response after our interviews..."sending resume to HR, don't call us we'll call you"..lol! Not in those exact words, but that is the way I feel they meant it. Did you apply as a LOD? I did notice one of the people who was told the same thing during their phone interview was eventually called for a FTF later on in the interview process. She also was bilingual. So I can see where they would maybe have to fall back on people who didn't score as high in the phone interviews if they are short on bilingual applicants. I know you passed on Mesa, have you been applying with other airlines in the meantime? Skywest is hiring and they are supposed to be pretty good. All of their crews are awesome and happy when I have them on my flights! And they have better flight benefits than most of the other Delta Connection carriers. They are supposed to be hiring quite a few FAs so hopefully they will still be hiring after you find out about Delta here if you want to pursue that later on! Good luck to you!!! Keep in touch on here!

Flying in St. Paul, hey girl! I did pass on a few things here and there, or couldn't afford to go to all the open houses. I know Skywest is the largest/highest paying regional, but I am 5'8", or maybe taller by a 1/2 inch. I hear that they actually measure you the minute you walk in the door of the open house, and that if you are a sliver over 5'8" they ask you to leave. Well we will see what happens next. I am also not an LOD, wish I was, for myself, more than anything else. I would love to know another language. I will keep you posted. Meow. AspensMom :)

Vee

58 months ago

Thanks for all the help I have located the number!

diane in Oceanport, New Jersey

58 months ago

island-clo in Kaneohe, Hawaii said: I am wondering why everyone is saying Delta isnt hiring when I applied online 2 days ago??? and they called me back and interviwed me over the phone...

I was also interviewed today, and a 2nd call back for more questions this Saturday

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

58 months ago

aspens mom in Belmar, New Jersey said: Flying in St. Paul, hey girl! I did pass on a few things here and there, or couldn't afford to go to all the open houses. I know Skywest is the largest/highest paying regional, but I am 5'8", or maybe taller by a 1/2 inch. I hear that they actually measure you the minute you walk in the door of the open house, and that if you are a sliver over 5'8" they ask you to leave. Well we will see what happens next. I am also not an LOD, wish I was, for myself, more than anything else. I would love to know another language. I will keep you posted. Meow. AspensMom :)

Guess that would rule me out. 5'10" here.
Woof woof - Porter and Allie say hello.

waitinginGA in Pooler, Georgia

58 months ago

Had my phone interview and they said everything went well and a sr rep should be calling me, is this the end of the line or will someone actually call me now?

BestCrispAir in Dallas, Texas

58 months ago

Just got off the phone with a DELIGHTFUL and FUNNY person from Delta. We talked, he looked up all of my information and helped me (with one part of the form where it had changed from completed to incomplete.) He was really relaxed and nice. Told me that just because we are not hearing back from Delta does not mean that Delta is not processing us, and, unless you get a letter stating that you are not being considered at this time, you are still in the running. We visited socially for a few moments while he was waiting for his computer to update, and he made a joke about August 24th was the day that all of America applied for a Delta job. I asked if I would be hearing from Delta, and he said that they would call me if they had any questions, but, and his words were "Don't you dare lose hope!" I feel pretty nice right now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Corymia in Miami, Florida

58 months ago

BestCrispAir in Dallas, Texas said: Just got off the phone with a DELIGHTFUL and FUNNY person from Delta. We talked, he looked up all of my information and helped me (with one part of the form where it had changed from completed to incomplete.) He was really relaxed and nice. Told me that just because we are not hearing back from Delta does not mean that Delta is not processing us, and, unless you get a letter stating that you are not being considered at this time, you are still in the running. We visited socially for a few moments while he was waiting for his computer to update, and he made a joke about August 24th was the day that all of America applied for a Delta job. I asked if I would be hearing from Delta, and he said that they would call me if they had any questions, but, and his words were "Don't you dare lose hope!" I feel pretty nice right now.

Awesome! lol @ 8/24. The day the flood gates opened! I'm curious...did you get a "Congrats you're going to ATL" at the end of your phone interview or did you get the basic "I'm sending your file to a senior recruiter"?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

over the moon in Memphis, Tennessee said: FYI, Mesaba Airlines was also wholly owned by Delta until sold along with Commpass July 1st. Both Mesaba and Compass have pilot flow through and are in place now.

Yeah I know about MEsaba but forgot to mention them. Actually, the specific wording on the contract is that Compass can only flow 20 pilots per month and Mesaba, 9. Also, Compass is capped at flowing 25% of their pilot roster per year. I'm pretty sure they haven't reached that number. Delta last posted the need for about 300 pilots back in May. I think they are just about done with hiring but based on the #s 29 a month from both carriers ad clases of 60-75 a little less than half of each class will be Compass and Mesabs guys.

BestCrispAir in Dallas, Texas

58 months ago

Corymia in Miami, Florida said: Awesome! lol @ 8/24. The day the flood gates opened! I'm curious...did you get a "Congrats you're going to ATL" at the end of your phone interview or did you get the basic "I'm sending your file to a senior recruiter"?

He said that they were not supposed to say that they were sending you to Atlanta at this point, because they were not the ones that were going to be making travel arrangements, that is done down the road. (I know, I know, but I asked.) He also said that he did not know how long it would be until someone called me back because they are extremely backlogged right now. He then went onto say "I wish that I could tell all of you when and where you would be called back, but they do not tell us any of that information, so being told that you are going to Atlanta is something that we cannot say at this point." Even though I am not confirmed for a f2f, I still feel really good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

SessyinCT in Connecticut

58 months ago

KEF in Atlanta, Georgia said: So, just got home from work and checked my email.... Still nothin'. I think I might try to call tonight or tomorrow morning.

I submitted my resume and took the assessment on the 25th. I never received and email with the 877 number to call for the phone interview. When did you send in your resume? I did get an email that said "Congratulations on your success in the first steps of the Delta Air Lines employment process!..." and it then went on to tell me how to go about taking the online assessment. But I haven't heard anything since and my profile page still says "Under Review".

I don't want to annoy the poor people having to take all of these calls, but I might try the number tonight. It's been over a week, I can't take it anymore! :P

I'm in the same boat as you KEF in Atlanta, went out all day just came back hoping I would probably find the number or a message ~ nothing! ~ and I feel exactly like you, I don't want to bother them and want to respect their process and timings, but there's this other part of me telling me just call, which I did Tuesday, they said somebody would contact me within 48 hours, so, I don't know ~ I haven't received a rejection mail though! so I'm thankful for that. I'm still hopeful, Thank God! so let's see.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RN in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

58 months ago

Corymia in Miami, Florida said: Awesome! lol @ 8/24. The day the flood gates opened! I'm curious...did you get a "Congrats you're going to ATL" at the end of your phone interview or did you get the basic "I'm sending your file to a senior recruiter"?

I thought that was pretty funny too! 8/24 - The day the flood gates opened at Delta HR.

SessyinCT in Connecticut

58 months ago

diane in Oceanport, New Jersey said: I was also interviewed today, and a 2nd call back for more questions this Saturday

Congrats! Diane! One question though! did you receive the phone call for the interview or did you have to call them? I just want to make sure they actually are returning phone calls like they say will.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

SessyinCT in Connecticut

58 months ago

BestCrispAir in Dallas, Texas said: Just got off the phone with a DELIGHTFUL and FUNNY person from Delta. We talked, he looked up all of my information and helped me (with one part of the form where it had changed from completed to incomplete.) He was really relaxed and nice. Told me that just because we are not hearing back from Delta does not mean that Delta is not processing us, and, unless you get a letter stating that you are not being considered at this time, you are still in the running. We visited socially for a few moments while he was waiting for his computer to update, and he made a joke about August 24th was the day that all of America applied for a Delta job. I asked if I would be hearing from Delta, and he said that they would call me if they had any questions, but, and his words were "Don't you dare lose hope!" I feel pretty nice right now.

Thanks so much for the info BestCrispAir. I feel reassured I can continue to feel hopeful and that it's ok for me to continue being patient. =) Regards everyone!

wanttofly in Marietta, Georgia

58 months ago

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida said: well I am bummed. just checked my email and got a automated rejection email. said I didn't meet their basic quals and I worked for another major carrier as a flight attendant for well over 10 years..go figure...oh well...guess I don't need to rush out and get my passport renewed just now. will try again in 6 mos ;-(
best of luck to everyone out there trying.

I'm in your boat "don't meet basic qual. (I had 14 yrs with major airline) but my passport exp July 2010, didn't have a vaction planned or thought DL would be hiring so had not taken the time to re-new it...but most airlines just req. you have a passport by the time you go to training :( do you think if we get our passports they would let us try again before 6mos.?

ready2fly in Apex, North Carolina

58 months ago

SessyinCT in Connecticut said: Congrats! Diane! One question though! did you receive the phone call for the interview or did you have to call them? I just want to make sure they actually are returning phone calls like they say will.

I had to call them ,sorry to butt in.

Yankeegirl in Orlando, Florida

58 months ago

Ok,I finally finished the entire application process! That was crazy! A little piece of insider info. They have had well over 100,000+ applications. Which explains why the system had crashed so many times. Even now, I don't see my referral anymore...even though my husband can still see that he did it. At the beginning of the process I saw it on my profile. Anyone else experience this?

58 months ago

wanttofly in Marietta, Georgia said: I'm in your boat "don't meet basic qual. (I had 14 yrs with major airline) but my passport exp July 2010, didn't have a vaction planned or thought DL would be hiring so had not taken the time to re-new it...but most airlines just req. you have a passport by the time you go to training :( do you think if we get our passports they would let us try again before 6mos.?

I haven't heard for myself as I have a passport but word from others in your situations was that they were told specifically they can reapply in 6 months.

DLHopeful in San Francisco, California

58 months ago

KEF in Atlanta, Georgia said: So, just got home from work and checked my email.... Still nothin'. I think I might try to call tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hi KEF! I applied on the 24th and answered about 100 questionaires that they had too. I didn't receive any email confirming anything and my application also said "Under Review". I am still waiting for the call or email from the recruiter.

DK(A)TL in Atlanta, Georgia

58 months ago

I believe I am in the same exact boat! On 8/29 Sunday night I started the process for a LOD-PO. I answered the basic questions, uploaded my resume and then went right on to take the 94Q assessment. When I checked my e-mail immediately afterward, I had an e-mail waiting titled "Delta Air Lines Aseessment." It started Congratulations...completed first step... The next step will be for you to complete an online assessment. If you already completed the assessment after attaching your resume no further action is needed at this point." THAT ALARMED ME. When I applied in 2008 before the freeze, I recall receiving the 877 number (which I called to take the 1st phone interview, be asked what city I'd fly from, etc.) This time...no number. I'm only slightly paranoid I somehow overthought/failed the assessment. LOL!
Like you, I don't want to bother them/disrupt the process, but am finding it difficult to stand by and wait. I want to be proactive, especially given I'm applying for LOD. Status remains 'Under Review' but then again... so does the entry from 2008.

Can anyone make me feel better? :-)

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

58 months ago

I can make you feel better, DK. Some people are being given the phone interview on the spot, others are getting calls back to do it. Still others have gotten rejection emails already. You're in good shape. Once they call you and do the phone interviews, your info will be forwarded to Delta (you're dealing with People Scout right now) and Delta will decide whether you get the F2F or not (and I'm sure you will).

DK(A)TL in Atlanta, Georgia

58 months ago

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia said: I can make you feel better, DK. Some people are being given the phone interview on the spot, others are getting calls back to do it. Still others have gotten rejection emails already. You're in good shape. Once they call you and do the phone interviews, your info will be forwarded to Delta (you're dealing with People Scout right now) and Delta will decide whether you get the F2F or not (and I'm sure you will).

YAY! Thank you RJ! No news is still good news, eh?! hehe. Glad there was another night owl out there to help me get to sleep! So... you wouldn't recommend I call in? By the way, I somehow designated you, 'RJ," to be male. But I know now we're BOTH females! (Seems most of us are on here.) Good night and sweet dreams! Thanks again!

westlondon in Tampa, Florida

58 months ago

DK i would have called the * 877 number if i were u.. i admire your patience

tita444 in Zürich, Switzerland

58 months ago

Hi RJ,
Check your e mail please
hope the dogs are doing great!
hugs

diane in Oceanport, New Jersey

58 months ago

what happened was I was filling out the questions online, then had a problem uploading my resume. When I called, the lady said they are so overwhelmed with people on the site and suggested I try again in the morning. I said fine but won't my session time out? She assured me it wouldn't....it did! When I logged in it said there are NO JOBS at this time. I called again and the man (very nice I must say) asked me a few questions such as did I have a valid passport, am I willing to work weekends etc.... after all that he then says ok I'm going to give you 4 scenarios and you tell me what you would do. One of them was "There is a crying baby on board and a passenger complains to you, what do you do"? He asked me 3 other questions also. After that he said I would be going on to my 2nd round of (intense) questioning on Saturday at a specific time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

brwnidgrl in Kannapolis, North Carolina

58 months ago

hollywoodhinton in Atlanta, Georgia said: I am a might bit confused with this process as well...I did my online app, submitted my resume and took the online assessment....still haven't heard anything. I did not receive an email with a phone number to call...I went ahead and called the number listed on this forum and the recruiter told me I had to wait and call back when I have my passport issued. He said it is a requirement to have that before the phone interview....I am confused because a coworker of mine went through this 2 years ago and got a phone interview without having a passport yet.

Thats because the laws have changed over the past couple years. You now need a passport to go anywhere outside the country. You MUST have a valid passport before you interview, not just a receipt that you applied for one.

MayMay in Dallas, Georgia

58 months ago

Yankeegirl in Orlando, Florida said: Ok,I finally finished the entire application process! That was crazy! A little piece of insider info. They have had well over 100,000+ applications. Which explains why the system had crashed so many times. Even now, I don't see my referral anymore...even though my husband can still see that he did it. At the beginning of the process I saw it on my profile. Anyone else experience this?

Hey Yankeegirl, I too am having the same problem with my referrel. My husband referred me also, and when we look me up on his ebid thing it shows me as referred, but on my page it shows I have no referrels. :( I have not been able to talk to anyone about it yet, all they ever do is take my name and phone number and say they will get back to me.

awilson444 in Columbus, Georgia

58 months ago

so when you start the application...do you only have a certain amount of time to finish it?

Ashley

58 months ago

Where do I take the online assessment? I was referred, then did the basic short application and attached my resume. Am I then supposed to take an assessment of some sort directly after or does it come in an email? Thanks ahead of time for the help! :)

awilson444 in Columbus, Georgia

58 months ago

Ashley said: Where do I take the online assessment? I was referred, then did the basic short application and attached my resume. Am I then supposed to take an assessment of some sort directly after or does it come in an email? Thanks ahead of time for the help! :)

I was also referred and was wondering the same thing. I havent started my application yet...do you have to complete it all at one time, or did you have a time frame, or could you just save it and come back to it later...im asking because i think i should set aside a day when im not working to do it all at once and im just trying to get all my info lined up like all job dates and traffic history etc....seems like it might be a long process :)

helloitzhellen in Yigo, Guam

58 months ago

I just did my two phone interviews about the situations and the what problem scenarios. I was told that she would forward my info to the Human Resource dept and they would give me a call. I wasn't given the F2F, but i feel like they will call me. hope to see you all in ATL!

Robsan in Indianapolis, Indiana

58 months ago

I have yet to hear from Delta. I applied on the 25th. I am trying to prepare for this as much as possible. Can anyone provide a few of the scenarios they're asking during the phone interviews.

I almost want to call the 877 number, but I'm trying to be patient and hold out.

FlightattendantJFK in New York, New York

58 months ago

I wanted to give some general advice, in hope that it helps some of you.
The f2f interviews in Atlanta are in a group setting, approximately 100-120 in each session. There are 2 sessions a day - 1 in the morning, and 1 in the afternoon. Monday - Friday. I applaud and welcome people helping each other, being a flight attendant is all about team work. But please take a moment to think. When people continue to keep asking about help for the telephone interview questions and you help them, you are doing an injustice to yourself. The reason I say that is when you are in a group of 100 people, it is hard enough to shine and make yourself look good when there are so many other people in the room as well. The more people are helping others with telephone interview questions, the more people slip through the net and are invited to Atlanta. Have you noticed it seems to be every 5-6 comment now on here is they are waiting to here back from a senior recruiter. That means there is a higher chance more and more people are being invited to a possible f2f interview who shouldn't. Now I am all for helping people, but the f2f is no easy task, and everyone is competing against each other. I went through it in 08 and I am now flying, take it from experience, the more your help your opponents the odds of success reduce. Please remember you have to shine in a room of over 100 people. N

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SessyinCT in Connecticut

58 months ago

ready2fly in Apex, North Carolina said: I had to call them ,sorry to butt in.

And what did you asked them when you called ready2fly?

DeltaCSA in Charlotte, North Carolina

58 months ago

FlightattendantJFK in New York, New York said: I wanted to give some general advice, in hope that it helps some of you.
The f2f interviews in Atlanta are in a group setting, approximately 100-120 in each session. There are 2 sessions a day - 1 in the morning, and 1 in the afternoon. Monday - Friday. I applaud and welcome people helping each other, being a flight attendant is all about team work. But please take a moment to think. When people continue to keep asking about help for the telephone interview questions and you help them, you are doing an injustice to yourself. The reason I say that is when you are in a group of 100 people, it is hard enough to shine and make yourself look good when there are so many other people in the room as well. The more people are helping others with telephone interview questions, the more people slip through the net and are invited to Atlanta. Have you noticed it seems to be every 5-6 comment now on here is they are waiting to here back from a senior recruiter. That means there is a higher chance more and more people are being invited to a possible f2f interview who shouldn't. Now I am all for helping people, but the f2f is no easy task, and everyone is competing against each other. I went through it in 08 and I am now flying, take it from experience, the more your help your opponents the odds of success reduce. Please remember you have to shine in a room of over 100 people. N

Thank you so much for this post.In my personal opinion this forum is a valuable resource and obviously has a lot of information but it does bother me when lately I've been reading "can someone give me the answer to this." or "can you send me the 877 number.I'm too lazy to look it up" The information is alrdy here. Many of us have gone through all 526 pages of this forum and have sorted through the info for things we have found helpful to us throughout this process. I hope more people will start doing the same.

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

58 months ago

awilson444 in Columbus, Georgia said: I was also referred and was wondering the same thing. I havent started my application yet...do you have to complete it all at one time, or did you have a time frame, or could you just save it and come back to it later...im asking because i think i should set aside a day when im not working to do it all at once and im just trying to get all my info lined up like all job dates and traffic history etc....seems like it might be a long process :)

Same thing here, AWILSON and MAYMAY - the person referred me, I received the email confirming it, but it's not showing up. I'm not going to stress about it, though, because all a referral really does is help you to get the F2F - it doesn't carry any weight beyond that. And if you did well enough on the phone interviews and your resume looks good, you'll get the F2F anyway. I wouldn't worry about it.

DK and WESTLONDON - I'm not really saying not to call - if it will make you feel better, I'd go ahead and call. I just didn't want you to worry that something had gone wrong when I really don't think that it has.

DeltaCSA in Charlotte, North Carolina

58 months ago

Let me clarify. I'm not saying don't ask questions. I'm just saying the forum would continue to be more productive if people would ask questions that were not already asked and questions that would not give anyone an unfair advantage in an interview setting whether it be phone or f2f.

TJ in Howard Beach, New York

58 months ago

Has anyone not been told their info was going to be sent to HR or a senior recruiter? Curious!

mike8311 in Huntington Beach, California

58 months ago

TJ in Howard Beach, New York said: Has anyone not been told their info was going to be sent to HR or a senior recruiter? Curious!

Have you read any of these posts? Curious? If you had, you would already know the answer to alot of the questions you have. Plz ppl, read the posts before you start posting the same stuff that we are all tired of reading and answering

FlightattendantJFK in New York, New York

58 months ago

If you have been told that your information is being passed to a senior recruitment or to HR, or you have been selected to attend the f2f in Atlanta at the world headquarters. It all means exactly the same. You have passed the pre selection criteria and your information is being passed to Delta for review. At that point the HR/Senior recruiter will go through your application and if they think you would be a potential trainee flight attendant you will be selected to attend a f2f in Atlanta. F2f GROUP interviews will start beginning of October, so for many of you it is to wait patiently for the call or email. Many people are asking the difference between senior recruiter, HR or f2f - they all mean the same. You impressed people scout and they are sending your application to Delta for review.
Please be patient, there is no need at this time to worry and compare telephone conversations. Also, everybody's profile that has met the basic criteria and has not already been rejected is "under-review" nobody has anything different. Flying is amazing career full of rewards, don't lose sight of that with being caught up on what the person says on the telephone when you speak to someone at people scout. Right now unless you have been rejected - everything means the same

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

teachu2surf in Hollywood, Florida

58 months ago

KUDOS to FlightattendantJFK! Ive been thinking the same thing since the first day the online applications popped up. I read these forums to get a better understanding of how the process works NOT how to work the process. I think those of us that sent our resume, did the assestment, got the phone call, completed the two phone interviews successfully and have been promised a f2f were able to do so because we followed procedure and have the specified qualifications.
im not saying that if you didnt get to the next step that you wont be moving to the next level in the near future.
Im simply saying that as a current FA for another carrier... Ive been thru training and teamwork is key, BUT not to the extent of 'cheating' (so to speak)!
Good Luck to everyone!

JustNormalMe in Kansas City, Missouri

58 months ago

FlightattendantJFK in New York, New York said: If you have been told that your information is being passed to a senior recruitment or to HR, or you have been selected to attend the f2f in Atlanta at the world headquarters. It all means exactly the same. You have passed the pre selection criteria and your information is being passed to Delta for review. At that point the HR/Senior recruiter will go through your application and if they think you would be a potential trainee flight attendant you will be selected to attend a f2f in Atlanta. F2f GROUP interviews will start beginning of October, so for many of you it is to wait patiently for the call or email. Many people are asking the difference between senior recruiter, HR or f2f - they all mean the same. You impressed people scout and they are sending your application to Delta for review.
Please be patient, there is no need at this time to worry and compare telephone conversations. Also, everybody's profile that has met the basic criteria and has not already been rejected is "under-review" nobody has anything different. Flying is amazing career full of rewards, don't lose sight of that with being caught up on what the person says on the telephone when you speak to someone at people scout. Right now unless you have been rejected - everything means the same

OMG! Thank you! Somebody has finally given a clear and concise answer to what has been asked about a BIZILLION times on this message board!! If I heard another convulted response to this frustrating scenario...THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Page:  « First « Previous   448  449  450  451  452  453  454  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.