Delta flight attendant interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 43684)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

94 months ago

Thanks Anna! But I'll stop worrying about it after Friday. Otherwise, I'll become a nervous wreck! hehehe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Anna in ozone park new york

94 months ago

hey natasha i understand completely how u feel and i feel the same way 2.but just dont think abt it 2 much try to relax as hard as it seem cause u want it soo bad and it will happen just have hope.

94 months ago

Leslie, now I'm thinking...maybe I should call them and see what the status is on my application?
Another thought: Is it possible that different recruiters have different ways of saying things? Maybe my recruiter congratulating me and telling me they'd contact me again meant the same as another recruiter telling someone else they'd get a face to face call? Darn, this is nerve-wracking!I haven't made any calls since the 2nd interview but now I think I will. Thanks for giving me that idea, Leslie and RYAN! :-)

94 months ago

Thanks ANNA!! :-)

M in Houston, Texas

94 months ago

I did yippie

RYAN in West Babylon, New York

94 months ago

No problem , keep posting to see what they said ok

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Leslie, now I'm thinking...maybe I should call them and see what the status is on my application?
Another thought: Is it possible that different recruiters have different ways of saying things? Maybe my recruiter congratulating me and telling me they'd contact me again meant the same as another recruiter telling someone else they'd get a face to face call? Darn, this is nerve-wracking!I haven't made any calls since the 2nd interview but now I think I will. Thanks for giving me that idea, Leslie and RYAN! :-)

Leslie in Asheville, North Carolina

94 months ago

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Leslie, now I'm thinking...maybe I should call them and see what the status is on my application?

I know, I have been a wreck all day! When I tried to look at my file this morning and my password wouldn't work.. I was thinking the worst, hahaha..So I called just to see.. I think you're right they all do word it different and mean the same thing.. I am sure we will hear very soon.. Here's good wishes for all of us! :)

Anna in ozone park new york

94 months ago

hey natasha ur more than welcome.the best thing is to call i mean i dont think that will hurt to find out whats the status i mean the most they will say is u have to waite.

94 months ago

Not me, Sarrah. Actually Delta contacted me through my online resume because they saw I was bilingual. But now that I'm in this "whirlwind," I get more and more excited at the prospect of starting an exciting, challenging, new career! I've spent days reading FA blogs and I realize this profession is not for the faint of heart! LOL

Chris in Cincinnati, Ohio

94 months ago

Well guys I just received the call and I am scheduled on the 28th also in Atlanta Natasha call them because they will make you wait until you call them OK they are very slow in their application process. GOOD LUCK to ALL

94 months ago

Chris, I just called and as I expected the recruiter said they will call if they need any more information from me--and he again said "congratulations." So what does that mean????? To me, it means I should stop stressing over it and if it happens it happens. If not, then I move on. Thanks for the kuddo, Chris!!! :-)

Mellow in Atlanta, Georgia

94 months ago

i'm @ ASA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

O & btw Natasha, I am getting the exact same run around as you are... but as a ray of hope, I do have a couple of friends that did not do well in the process and immediately within a day, received an email from Delta stating that they "had candidates that were more qualified but thank you for your interest..." so hopefully we are still in the running...=)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

M in Houston, Texas

94 months ago

Aahhh so you think the 17.61? Delta wasn't doing too bad then to start at 19.35 at the last payscale.

94 months ago

Ooooh, that's good to know. Thanks Mellow! :-)

RYAN in North Babylon, New York

94 months ago

yeah mellow it is a bit of a relief to know that

94 months ago

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Chris, I just called and as I expected the recruiter said they will call if they need any more information from me--and he again said "congratulations." So what does that mean????? To me, it means I should stop stressing over it and if it happens it happens. If not, then I move on. Thanks for the kuddo, Chris!!! :-)

Tasha Ecoutes tu dois leur dire que tu attends seulement la face-a-face, tu en avais parle en deux occasions avec eux donc tu aimerais savoir quand auras-tu la deniere entrvue avec eux c'est tout. Je te souhaite bonne chance.

94 months ago

Chris, t'es super gentil de me dire ca. Alors tu penses que je devrais re-telephoner demain? C'est pas trop tot? Je ne veux pas avoir l'air d'etre desesperee'...hahaha
Ton francais est impeccable! :-)

94 months ago

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Chris, t'es super gentil de me dire ca. Alors tu penses que je devrais re-telephoner demain? C'est pas trop tot? Je ne veux pas avoir l'air d'etre desesperee'...hahaha

Definitivement! tu dois etre aggresive. Ils penseront que tu es vraiment interessee et d ailleur tu es bilingue c' est un plus. J' espere te voir peut etre a Atlanta le 28. Pour moi je les ai appeles ils m ont dit d appler un numero 877 je l ai fait et ils m 'ont retourne l appel avec la date du 28 Novembre prochain

94 months ago

D'accord, je telephone demain. Je serais super aggressive...hahaha...
J'espere te rencontrer a Atlanta le 28!
MERCI!

94 months ago

Bonne Nuit

M in Houston, Texas

94 months ago

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Chris, t'es super gentil de me dire ca. Alors tu penses que je devrais re-telephoner demain? C'est pas trop tot? Je ne veux pas avoir l'air d'etre desesperee'...hahaha

You would not look to desperate. Both of you guys write very good french

94 months ago

Thank you M in Houston I appreciate that

M in Houston, Texas

94 months ago

You're quite welcome so are you scheduled for the face to face? My date is November 29th at 12:30pm

94 months ago

5years ;P

L-Fargo, ND in Sabin, Minnesota

94 months ago

Thank you Ryan. I know how to swim, but I've heard it's so difficult to pull yourself into the raft. I didn't know it was a team effort once in the water. Hope I get to class, too. Good luck!

Naz in Atlanta, Georgia

94 months ago

I got a call to schedule me for the face to face...at 8:10 pm! Really?! haha I missed it of course....thats my luck! :) So, I called back and left a meassage...now I have to wait again....ahhh...hopefully they wont schedule the interview on my birthday or the day after! So far is everyone scheduled for the week of the 26th?

Naz in Atlanta, Georgia

94 months ago

Good luck to everyone that got the face to face interview scheduled! To everyone else...just give them time...they are really behind on calling people back because of the high volume of people applying and having technical difficulties on their website!

94 months ago

Congrats NAZ , can u tell what number u get on the caller I.D. when Delta calls , i am asking this in case they call me , i have a habit not answering when i dont know who it is

Naz in Atlanta, Georgia

94 months ago

I'm the same! Its going to be an unknown number or it will come up as 000-000-0000 or blank depending on your phone. I asked the recruiter that did my phone interview that question too! I am horrible about picking up the phone! I think they are trying to call the first set of people back this week and will continue halfway through next week. Thank you Ryan...I hope I do well...I really want this job...

94 months ago

Ryan, my rommie got a call, and on her i.d. all that pops up is a bunch of zero's.... i'm sitting here hoping with you my dear=)

Gary in Chicago, Illinois

94 months ago

Naz in Atlanta, Georgia said: I got a call to schedule me for the face to face...at 8:10 pm! Really?! haha I missed it of course....thats my luck! :) So, I called back and left a meassage...now I have to wait again....ahhh...hopefully they wont schedule the interview on my birthday or the day after! So far is everyone scheduled for the week of the 26th?

Hey Naz. I missed my first call this morning...at 9.30am. haha I left them a message and I think they called me back maybe two hours or so after I left my message. Good luck to you! My interview is the 28th.

Naz in Atlanta, Georgia

94 months ago

Thanks Gary! I guess they'll call me back tomorrow at some point then! Maybe they'll schedule me for the 28th! :) My birthday is on the 27th so any day AFTER that is great! Good luck on your interview! Maybe we can meet up when your in Atlanta! I'll take you guys out for the night!

M in Houston, Texas

94 months ago

does anyone know how soon we should receive the email instructions about our flights to atlanta?

94 months ago

Nope i apply on the 1st and nada yet

Leslie in Asheville, North Carolina said: I am.. Are they calling people in the order (days) that they applied?

Gary in Chicago, Illinois

94 months ago

M in Houston, Texas said: does anyone know how soon we should receive the email instructions about our flights to atlanta?

They told me if I don't recieve an email within five days to call them back and tell them I didn't get it yet.

94 months ago

i got a call at 8 30 this morning ..... out of area OOO-000-000 but did not answer, i dont answer unknown phone calls , i was waiting to see if they leave a message but none ... i guess if they dont leave a message it couldn't be Delta

94 months ago

Guys if we do well on the face to face we are in. Just don't panic we'll be fine again I can't stress it enough be professional and dress it too

94 months ago

Ryan it is Delta that's how I received the call too

94 months ago

Ryan are you still going tomorrow for CO?

94 months ago

not tomorrow , Tuesday and yes i am going , can't wait i am so anxious ....it is at Newark ....... i am confident going on this one ...just hope at least i make it the whole day there and not get send home early

Chris in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Ryan are you still going tomorrow for CO?

94 months ago

Have any of you guys that apply to Delta has done so in another airline and gone or going to an interview or be contacted?

94 months ago

Ryan please keep me posted since I will have an interview with them on 27th

94 months ago

Chris in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Ryan please keep me posted since I will have an interview with them on 27th

Hi Chris, I have an interview with CO on the 27th as well in Newark..

94 months ago

Well Ryan I have been offered training on US Air but I don't really like them but I am really hoping for a Delta or Continental Job

94 months ago

Leslie Mine will be in Houston

94 months ago

Chris in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Leslie Mine will be in Houston

Oh ok.. Good luck :)

94 months ago

Well keep me posted Ok Good Luck guys

Ada in Liberty, North Carolina

94 months ago

I also received a call from unavailable this morning around 8:30am, no message left so assuming it was Delta.
For those that missed their calls as well, did you call back or did they send an e-mail?
Thanks!

94 months ago

No ADA , just waiting for you to make the call so you can tell us for sure lol team work

Ada in Liberty, North Carolina said: I also received a call from unavailable this morning around 8:30am, no message left so assuming it was Delta.
For those that missed their calls as well, did you call back or did they send an e-mail?
Thanks!

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.