Delta flight attendant interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (43401 to 43450 of 43656)
Page:  « First « Previous   866  867  868  869  870  871  872  Next »   Last »

Hopeful in GSO in Greensboro, North Carolina

13 months ago

avia11 in nyc, New York said: Hmmm, I heard fall application process for early 2014 training. Good news is they're supposedly hiring alot more than the 420 they took last round! I've heard over 1,000.

Oh that's just great. Can't wait to apply. Hope they post it soon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Any recommendations for a second language?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Hopeful in GSO in Greensboro, North Carolina said: Any recommendations for a second language?

Would Spanish be a good choice?

Mark

13 months ago

Ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio

13 months ago

Hopeful in GSO in Greensboro, North Carolina said: Oh that's just great. Can't wait to apply. Hope they post it soon

Yes good news, I also will be paying attention
Hello everyone!!!

mery in Tagum, Philippines

13 months ago

M in Houston, Texas said: Hey don't give up...I used to be a flight attendant with Continental. I know it can be discouraging especially to get a letter from them not accepting you. I have a hunch Delta is just as good, keeping in mind they are the third largest carrier and a new Delta with a strong presence. Hit me back if you have any more questions. I can give you some advice if you like? If you like you can call me.

how to apply?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dream delta in West Palm Beach, Florida

13 months ago

mery in Tagum, Philippines said: how to apply?

Hey man thanks for posting this I really want to be a part of delta .. I know 5 differnt fluent Languages .- Hindi is one .. I need some help what's your email .. ?

NYFLYGUY in Brooklyn, New York

12 months ago

Hey those who went far along into the process the last time. They are going to be pulling from that list to hire flight attendants for the fall. They won't be putting out a new posting on delta.com They had more than enough applicants from the last time that they dont have to add new ones to the list as of yet. After September I believe they would be opening it up again to everyone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Flying is my heart in Houston, Texas

12 months ago

NYFLYGUY in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey those who went far along into the process the last time. They are going to be pulling from that list to hire flight attendants for the fall. They won't be putting out a new posting on delta.com They had more than enough applicants from the last time that they dont have to add new ones to the list as of yet. After September I believe they would be opening it up again to everyone

Thank-you NYFLYGUY...The question a lot of us have is will this include people who already interviewed but received a tbnt? If you don't have the exact answer I appreciate you sharing this info anyway. I am just curious because I am so hopeful for a second chance at this position with my dream airline. Thx again!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SFOfa in Fremont, California

11 months ago

Hello future Delta FAs!

I just did a phone interview with a recruiter. From the sounds of it I did really good. I am a current flight attendant with a different carrier.

I was just wondering what the next step of the recruiting phase is? He said that I should expect a phone call from another recruiter.

Good luck to everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

nsyncslilsparkle in Long Beach, California

11 months ago

how long does the f2f interview take? like how long am I gonna be in Atlanta?...I just need to know so I can tell my boss how many days I need off...please help!!

Flying is my heart in Houston, Texas

11 months ago

nsyncslilsparkle in Long Beach, California said: how long does the f2f interview take? like how long am I gonna be in Atlanta?...I just need to know so I can tell my boss how many days I need off...please help!!

You should really only have to take one day off if they fly you in the day of your interview unless you would like to use the day before to prepare for everything. If you work early you might consider taking the day after your interview off because you might get home late.

11 months ago

nsyncslilsparkle in Long Beach, California said: how long does the f2f interview take? like how long am I gonna be in Atlanta?...I just need to know so I can tell my boss how many days I need off...please help!!

Just wondering how long did they get back to you with a F2F interview after your initial phone interview?

FlyingbySoon in New York, New York

11 months ago

Does anyone know how long training is ( I heard between 5-7 weeks) & how much your paid during training?

Thanks !

nsyncslilsparkle in Long Beach, California

11 months ago

SFOfa in Fremont, California said: Just wondering how long did they get back to you with a F2F interview after your initial phone interview?

I had my phone interview Thursday and they just called me back today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JNS31

11 months ago

Hey! Does anyone have an estimate of how long it takes to receive a call back for a f2f interview after a phone interview. I had a phone interview yesterday around 7:30 pm. Am I being too anxious by expecting a call back for a f2f interview already? Also, are Wednesday and Thursday the only interview days?

Thanks!

Anoushka in Canton, Michigan

11 months ago

nsyncslilsparkle in Long Beach, California said: I had my phone interview Thursday and they just called me back today.

hey i have applied and still not hearing anything back how long does it take

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio

11 months ago

Anoushka in Canton, Michigan said: hey i have applied and still not hearing anything back how long does it take

When did you apply? I don't think the posting is up yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chris5 in Clarksburg, West Virginia

11 months ago

I applied in December and got called today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JNS31

11 months ago

Chris5 in Clarksburg, West Virginia said: I applied in December and got called today.

Did you have a phone interview and were you scheduled for a face to face interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

What should we expect at the F2F interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

JNS31 said: Did you have a phone interview and were you scheduled for a face to face interview?

Phone interview tonight. Got the a senior recruiter will call you.

JNS31 in Norcross, Georgia

11 months ago

Chris5 in Clarksburg, West Virginia said: Phone interview tonight. Got the a senior recruiter will call you.

Oh ok, yeah I got the same response. Patiently waiting.

JNS31 in Norcross, Georgia

11 months ago

Does anyone know when the last day of interviews are?

deltafa.

11 months ago

JNS31 in Norcross, Georgia said: Oh ok, yeah I got the same response. Patiently waiting.

Good luck

11 months ago

JNS31 in Norcross, Georgia said: Oh ok, yeah I got the same response. Patiently waiting.

From past experiences after they say that I've never been called back, hopefully this times different.

deltafa.

11 months ago

Chris5 in Clarksburg, West Virginia said: From past experiences after they say that I've never been called back, hopefully this times different.

I was a called bck

Meatloaf in Jonesboro, Georgia

11 months ago

I called then instead on both occasions.The recruiter said that she was surprised no body called me.I had a scheduled phone interview but it was 30 minutes past the time so I called them.The recruiter then said that she could give me the second in depth interview.

deltafa.

11 months ago

Meatloaf in Jonesboro, Georgia said: I called then instead on both occasions.The recruiter said that she was surprised no body called me.I had a scheduled phone interview but it was 30 minutes past the time so I called them.The recruiter then said that she could give me the second in depth interview.

Yea always call them back to follow up or just to find out

11 months ago

deltafa. said: I was a called bck

That's just my past experience with different applications with them (ie ramp agent, ticket agent). In December my app status was not selected and today after they called it was under review, id love to get my hopes up but don't want to be disappointed if not.

luvtoflycleveland in cleveland, Ohio

11 months ago

I am going to a F2F. Can anyone tell me what kind of questions to be ready for? thanks

LoboMary in St. Charles, Illinois

11 months ago

I just got TBNT email after initial phone interview 2 days ago. I am a RN also ex FA my airline went bankrupt
In 2008. I did fine on the phone, I knew the questions beforehand. Don't have a clue what it takes to get a
Face to face interview ; (. Good luck everyone out there it's just not in the cards for me to fly again but
That's ok, Sometimes we don't get the things we really really want for some reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HopefulDeltaFA in Ashburn, Virginia

11 months ago

Anyone interviewing Friday at 7:30 AM?

mellowmoon in Durham, North Carolina

11 months ago

LoboMary in St. Charles, Illinois said: I just got TBNT email after initial phone interview 2 days ago. I am a RN also ex FA my airline went bankrupt
In 2008. I did fine on the phone, I knew the questions beforehand. Don't have a clue what it takes to get a
Face to face interview ; (. Good luck everyone out there it's just not in the cards for me to fly again but
That's ok, Sometimes we don't get the things we really really want for some reason.

I had the initial phone interview tonight-knew the answers to the questions asked because I had seen them mentioned on this forum. Not sure though if I'll advance to the next phone contact. I too, am a former RN and used patient scenarios in some of my responses-not sure they "translated" well. The call came out of the blue since I applied in Dec., 2012. Will wait and see--was planing to pursue a regional carrier for possible shorter reserve time. But Delta is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so my fingers are crossed...

nsyncslilsparkle in Las Vegas, Nevada

11 months ago

HopefulDeltaFA in Ashburn, Virginia said: Anyone interviewing Friday at 7:30 AM?

im interviewing Friday at 1230pm....I haven't gotten my flight itinerary from them yet have you???

nighthawk in Rensselaer, New York

11 months ago

LoboMary in St. Charles, Illinois said: I just got TBNT email after initial phone interview 2 days ago. I am a RN also ex FA my airline went bankrupt

Don't give up. Sometimes you click with an interviewer and sometimes you don't. Other airlines are hiring and many more will be this fall as well. Good luck.

Lolita in South Jordan, Utah

11 months ago

Hello everyone! I am new in this forum. I applied for Delta FA position December last year and I just got a phone call today Thursday the 15th. It took me by surprise. I was not at home. The lady was extremely nice. Her name was Randy and she said that they were calling me to ask me some questions. They wanted to know expiration date in my passport. I told her I did not have it with me at that moment but I could totally answered the questions. She said she could not move forward with the process without that info. She gave me a reference number to call back once I have that ready. I got home, found my passport and called back right away and the response was different. The person that answered the phone was not very nice. Her communication skills were terrible. She sounded like a robot. Her name was Belle and she acted like she did not care to talk to me at all. She made me feel uncomfortable. She talked so quietly, almost on purpose, very hard to understand what she was saying. Anyways I answered the questions and then she said if you don't hear back in six months you can apply again. I was like OMG! the other lady Randy was telling me everything about the position and how I can go to Atlanta for my interview. I was totally in shock. Then this lady Belle said goodbye and hang up. I totally wonder how they would base these phone calls. Does anyone have any idea? or what am I suppose to do now? I hope this lady does not have anything to do with the hiring process. Or do they just ask the questions and then forward the resume to another recruiter?
Please advise. Thanks

Wow in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

11 months ago

@Lolita- sorry about your experience. You will be able to apply again but I'm not sure if it will be 6 months from your phone interview or from application. Delta contracts the phone screening portion of the interview process to an outside company. Once they complete their screening it is forwarded to an actual Delta rep who has your application.
I also had an odd experience with the company that is representing Delta. I had the first phone interview and was scheduled for a second phone interview the next day at a specific time. I rearranged my day to be available for that afternoon. They did not call. I waited until the next day to call them assuming they are very busy as well. When I did the person who answered the phone was ubrupt (for lack of a word) that I called and that I was to wait until I was called- it would be in 24 hours. Three days later the same person called and began the second interview which seemed to go ok. However, two days after that I received a tbnt.

Lolita in South Jordan, Utah

11 months ago

Wow in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: @Lolita- sorry about your experience. You will be able to apply again but I'm not sure if it will be 6 months from your phone interview or from application. Delta contracts the phone screening portion of the interview process to an outside company. Once they complete their screening it is forwarded to an actual Delta rep who has your application.
I also had an odd experience with the company that is representing Delta. I had the first phone interview and was scheduled for a second phone interview the next day at a specific time. I rearranged my day to be available for that afternoon. They did not call. I waited until the next day to call them assuming they are very busy as well. When I did the person who answered the phone was ubrupt (for lack of a word) that I called and that I was to wait until I was called- it would be in 24 hours. Three days later the same person called and began the second interview which seemed to go ok. However, two days after that I received a tbnt.

Wow that is crazy. I hope I still get a second phone call next week with an actual Delta recruiter. I answered everything correctly in this first interview. I wonder if they give us a score and then that's how delta decides who to call back. Hmm. Anyways. Thank you. Crossing fingers for my second interview :)

nsyncslilsparkle in Las Vegas, Nevada

11 months ago

they are very accomidating...I missed my flight yesterday and they rescheduled me for Wednesday...anybody have an interview Wednesday at 730 and wanna meet up and split costs of things???

Fly chef in Los Angeles, California

11 months ago

Hi all! Got a random phone call from delta Friday night after I applied back in January! I was surprised by the call but proceeded with a phone interview which took about 20 minutes. The woman I spoke with wishes me good luck as I move forward and that she has entered my answers and updated my application. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from a recruiter regarding a possible f2f in Atlanta?

paloma440 in Raleigh, North Carolina

11 months ago

Hello All! I am very interested in applying with Delta for a FA position, and have heard they may begin accepting applications again this fall. I recently submitted an application for a position as a Ready Res Gate Agent, thinking this might be a good way to "get my foot in the door."
Was this a good idea or a poor one? Also, if and when they begin acceping apps for FA's, may I re-apply with a new resume and a referral from a Delta employee?
I would truly appreciate any feedback. I have just come out of a heart-wrenching experience with an infamous regional carrier, but am grateful to know I have what it takes for this job and I love it. Thanks in advance :)

nsyncslilsparkle in Los Angeles, California

11 months ago

I'm interviewing Wednesday at 730...anybody else???

Lolita in Salt Lake City, Utah

11 months ago

Hey all. I did not get the second phone interview. But that's ok. I heard that the first phone is from a third party not really a delta recruiter. Good luck to you all! Sometimes you get an amazing person on the phone. Sometimes someone really mean like the one I had and I mentioned in my previous post. I'm happy Jetblue called me and they are wonderful at interviewing and the experience was completely different. I will keep you posted about that process. :) thank u all!

HBICDFW in Euless, Texas

11 months ago

Hello All,

I have a F2F on Thursday, Aug 22nd, at 0730. Anybody else going?

Hottmomma46 in Kansas City, Missouri

11 months ago

HBICDFW in Euless, Texas said: Hello All,

I have a F2F on Thursday, Aug 22nd, at 0730. Anybody else going?

Good morning HBICDFW; good luck on your F2F interview. I rec'd my phone interview yesterday and I wasn't going to answer the call due to it was an unregistered number but the funny thing about it. A 00 number was displayed and I was totally confused until I answered the call. And it was a person from Delta wanting to know if I was still interested in becoming a FA. We proceeded with the questions. I did very well on the questions, now I'm just waiting to see if I get to the next step.
Keep us posted on your F2F.

mydream2BFA in Livonia, Michigan

11 months ago

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted but am always interested in what's happening. Are all of you who are interviewing now language speakers? I just wondered because delta net only had FA jobs listed for speakers last time I checked. I wish you all the best. I had heard that a lot of the candidates who applied last December were going to get called and maybe that is what is happening now. I'm waiting for hiring to open up again as well. :) Blessings!

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio

11 months ago

mydream2BFA in Livonia, Michigan said: Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted but am always interested in what's happening. Are all of you who are interviewing now language speakers? I just wondered because delta net only had FA jobs listed for speakers last time I checked. I wish you all the best. I had heard that a lot of the candidates who applied last December were going to get called and maybe that is what is happening now. I'm waiting for hiring to open up again as well. :) Blessings!

Most of the current interviewees are from the Dec. 2012 non LOD posting that didn't get interviewed then. Apparently, they had a current need for about 400 FA and reviewed existing applications instead of posting the position again. Guess they will be doing that for about 1400 positions starting Sept. or Oct. so you should be able to apply then.

HBICDFW in Euless, Texas

11 months ago

Hottmomma46 in Kansas City, Missouri said: Good morning HBICDFW; good luck on your F2F interview. I rec'd my phone interview yesterday and I wasn't going to answer the call due to it was an unregistered number but the funny thing about it. A 00 number was displayed and I was totally confused until I answered the call. And it was a person from Delta wanting to know if I was still interested in becoming a FA. We proceeded with the questions. I did very well on the questions, now I'm just waiting to see if I get to the next step.
Keep us posted on your F2F.

Thank you! And good luck to you as well. I'll keep you guys posted whenever I get back. :)

Ashley in Lenexa, Kansas

11 months ago

Is anybody interviewing on Tuesday 08/27 at 12:30pm?

Page:  « First « Previous   866  867  868  869  870  871  872  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.