Do they check your 10 years background before inviting us for a face to face interview on any airlines ???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 132)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Denisse Dunivin in Shalimar, Florida

64 months ago

how long have you been waiting for.... I passed my interview at american eagle airline in March and I still waiting for my fingerprint results... how long does it take, Im from Ecuador and I have 1 year and a half livin in USA...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sschuld in West Chicago, Illinois

64 months ago

i interviewed with american eagle the beginning of April. I have passed everything, but was told my finger prints came back unclassified. I have to go back in to get them redone, but the finger print machine is broken. Waiting to hear when its fixed so i can go back in. This is a very long process. The next training class is June 6th which i am sure i will miss, since today is 5/31 and still did not hear.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Excelsior Springs, Missouri

63 months ago

Travis in Chicago, Illinois said: I am at my second interview with United. I have to sign my education verification release-
I have not graduated High School, nor do I have a GED.

I worked for American Eagle as a Station Agent and passed my background check-WHEW!

But, will United catch this? Is there anyway they will overlook this if I give a killer interview? I already lied in the online application and told them I had a GED, but is it easier to lie about a High School Diploma?

Any way of getting around all this? I am about to cancle my interview, but, I have all the experience and will probably get the offer....

Any advice?

They will not give you a job if you are saying that you got your GED if you really didn't. Yes even though you may ace the interview. But still they have hiring laws that they must abide by. Even then during the post job offer you have to show your Diploma in person in order to get hired. Some jobs are different though.Some of them would still hire you if you dont have a High School Diploma or GED. But if a company position says that having a High School or GED is a requirement or a must bring. they will not hire you if you cant show those documents in person. So really to put it in simple terms you will not get that job even if you ace the interview. And also they will find out eventually anyways.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Dcavvvv in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

61 months ago

Im currently in an Open bankruptcy...chances?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cee in Houston, Texas

60 months ago

I done my research and for you to get hired on at any airline, they do a Social Security Scan on you if you are a potential to get hired, meaning they could get information from your very first job to your very last job that you held. I think the reason they ask you for a 10 year history is just to see if you are going to be honest. The dates probably don't have to be exactly right but at least close to your hire date/end date. They know for a fact that many people don't know their exact hire date and end date, so I think if you get at least close to the date or just make sure you mention the job at least is all what matters. You can also request your Social Security Earnings Information from the SSA with all the jobs that you ever had that took out social security on you and it will give you the address, phone number, and employment dates on it. There is a fee associated with that request depending on how many years you are requesting your Earnings Information for. Go to the SSA website for further details and type in: Request for Social Security Earnings Statement

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Natalie in Colorado Springs, Colorado

60 months ago

I worked for a major carrier over 10 years ago and was terminated during my probationary periord due to missing work due to severe illness.

My question is must I disclose that I worked at this major airline even though it was over 10 years ago? Will it show up in the background check?

Thanks for input.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cee in Houston, Texas

60 months ago

I would say if it was 10 yrs ago you shouldn't disclose that information. They only want 10 yrs of job history nothing more nothing less. But they do a background check on you 10 yrs from now so No don't mention it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

Cee in Houston, Texas said: I would say if it was 10 yrs ago you shouldn't disclose that information. They only want 10 yrs of job history nothing more nothing less. But they do a background check on you 10 yrs from now so No don't mention it

Thank you for your input.:-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

recruiter in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

60 months ago

Be aware that airlines, like most employers nowadays, do a Google and Facebook search as well. Don't allow the public to see you pictures! Large HR departments have legal databases that produce most of your addresses for the last 10 or 20 years (if applicable), bankruptcies, DUIs, other criminal charges, etc. These are all public records--something applicants don't always think of or believe. Over the years, I've heard people say,"The law forbids you from looking up that stuff! My privacy is protected!" This is a misunderstanding. Even though criminal charges, etc., don't always come up in a routine Google search, they show right up on background checks of public records in legal databases.
If you are asked if you were ever terminated from a job,answer honestly. Many people get terminated during the probationary period. If the cause was illness, It's not a big deal. if the cause were misconduct, then you have a problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

recruiter in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

60 months ago

Also, most US carriers can't hire you if you had a DWI in the past 10 years.

MissLivieF/A in Gaithersburg, Maryland

60 months ago

I agree with recuiter that it is a total misconception that people think that companies can't find out personal information due to privacy laws. But if your record is publicly displayed with your authorization (where you click "Agree to terms") then most definitely it's considered a public record to potential employers and can most certainly jeopardize your employment with the organization.

@Natalie - I doubt an airline would refrain from hiring you due to your termination more than 10 years ago. Everyone has to learn from their mistakes, and even if you were terminated not due to illness, you can defend yourself in a way that reflects that you will not repeat your past mistakes. I think based on several forum threads available here, as long as you're impressive face to face and have the heart, you will get there. :) Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MissLivieF/A in Gaithersburg, Maryland

60 months ago

@Natalie - and perhaps you should be straightforward and ask the recuiting office or at the interview of what you should do. Now you're covering your behind, asking them if they require further history from you and you're happy to provide it rather than not providing it. It could be reflected as though you're hiding some skeletons in your closest, if you don't disclose it to someone from HR.

Just my 2 cents, but god knows! Recuiters are human too, and they probably appreciate your honesty and your effort to ask.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

MissLivieF/A in Gaithersburg, Maryland said: @Natalie - and perhaps you should be straightforward and ask the recuiting office or at the interview of what you should do. Now you're covering your behind, asking them if they require further history from you and you're happy to provide it rather than not providing it. It could be reflected as though you're hiding some skeletons in your closest, if you don't disclose it to someone from HR.

Just my 2 cents, but god knows! Recuiters are human too, and they probably appreciate your honesty and your effort to ask.

Thank you very much for your input. I think honesty is the best policy since I really don't have anything to hide. Very true that it could be perceived as a skeleton if I am not forthcoming about.:-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Ashburn, Virginia

60 months ago

I wouldn't stress too much on the check at this point since you have to get through the interview process first. Airlines don't spend the money on your background check until you reach the point where they request a physical. Once you pass the physical, then the background check gets done. You have a few steps to get to that point. They are mainly looking for federal offenses and DWIs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mr. Moo in Vista, California

60 months ago

NEVER EVER LIE on a job application. EVER.
If you have something say so. If you don't then say that. It shows you can't be trusted. If you lie about that ... what else and when else will you lie.

Marc

Travis in Chicago, Illinois said: I am at my second interview with United. I have to sign my education verification release-
I have not graduated High School, nor do I have a GED.

I worked for American Eagle as a Station Agent and passed my background check-WHEW!

But, will United catch this? Is there anyway they will overlook this if I give a killer interview? I already lied in the online application and told them I had a GED, but is it easier to lie about a High School Diploma?

Any way of getting around all this? I am about to cancle my interview, but, I have all the experience and will probably get the offer....

Any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

JustSayin in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

60 months ago

Instead of resorting to not telling the truth and potentially getting fired down the road, why don't you just go and take the GED? Its offered free of charge throughout the United States. In my opinion, it shows that you are unprofessional for lying and further perhaps lazy for not bothering to get the GED. Your best bet is to either admit you don't have one, or just go and take the GED- it shouldn't take a person with your obvious intelligence more than a week...then you will have it for life and never have to risk lying.
Honesty will always get your farther

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mr. Moo in Vista, California

60 months ago

If it was less than 15 Mph over the limit it was an "infraction". You can list it...and say you don't remember. That way if it shows up they will see it. This is not something they will care about...but telling them is the good thing. Even if it was more still list it. They really don't care about DMV stuff that much. It's mostly about taking responsibility. ... paying shows your responsible. Traffic school shows you are open to improvement. What that don't want to see is a ticket you didn't pay that went to warrant...that might stop you.

F/A Hopefully in Brentwood, California said: I have had a phone interview for the general stuff and then the phone interview for the F/A stuff. I was told after the second phone interview that "congratulations you passed this interview" They asked me where I would prefer to fly out of and then They said the next step is to fill out the online application and that a recruiter would review it and then call me to set up an interview. Does this mean that if they like what they see on the application theyll call or that they need me to fill it out before I'm scheduled. Also I too filled out the portion about convictions and all i had was a speeding ticket and I dont remember when I received my last. It could have been within 10 years i dont remember but I went to traffic school and it was removed from my record. How do I find out if I had more and since I went to traffic school and had it removed, do I even have to list it. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jacque in Phoenix, Arizona

59 months ago

dc in Phoenix, Arizona said: You must pass a 10 year criminal background check in order to work for any airline. No convictions for any felony charges within the last 10 years.

hELLO, i HAVE RECENTLY BEEN HIRED BY THE AIRPORT, AND i HAVE A DUI MISDEAMENOR. FROM 2009.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ellen in Satellite Provider

59 months ago

Hello to everyone,
I want to start my career as FA in US. But I'm not American, I came here 3 years ago, I was illegal emigrant for 2 years and I finally got my green card and work authorization. I wonder how is it going to affect on my background check? Is being illegal in the past so important? I didn't work on paycheck..I worked in customer service but off-book.. Should I put it in my resume? Can it be verified? Can I apply for FA after all? I'd be appreciate to any advice and opinion! Thanks!

Elenia in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

Hello to everyone,
I want to start my career as FA in US. But I'm not American, I came here 3 years ago, I was illegal emigrant for 2 years and I finally got my green card and work authorization. I wonder how is it going to affect on my background check? Is being illegal in the past so important? I didn't work on paycheck..I worked in customer service but off-book.. Should I put it in my resume? Can it be verified? Can I apply for FA after all? I'd be appreciate to any advice and opinion! Thanks!

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

59 months ago

Elenia in Brooklyn, New York said: Hello to everyone,

As long as you are able to work legally in the US now, it does not matter that you were illegal in the past. I know some people who were in the same situation and they are happily flying.

MsitsmeNC in Gastonia, North Carolina

57 months ago

I have just received an invitation to attend a session in Charlotte NC for a flight attendant position. I am just curious what the initial sessions are like. Is this an info session only? Or will I have an opportunity to interview? I guess I am just curious overall as to whether or not attending gives me more of a 90% chance of getting the position oppose to 50/50. I have been seeking employment going on 3 months now, and I am seriously tired of interviews with no positive outcomes. I have always thought of being a flight attendant, but my son was too young at the time. Now that he is a teen, I believe this would be an ideal time to take the sky, and make it a career... I just hope the session I will attend is not one that does not afford me an opportunity to market my customer service, hospitality, and other administrative attributes. I NEED THIS CHANCE! Any advice from anyone who is already in the industry would be great!

Michelle M. in Tucson, Arizona

56 months ago

I am wondering about the background check, can anyone give me the heads up? I cant remember the jobs order and dates for the past 10 years. I remember some and I know some have gone out of business (military family...we moved a lot). What do I do for the 10 year history? Just put what I know? Tell them I'm not sure? I know I'm missing a job or two, I just cant remember for the life of me what and when. I dont want them to think I am a liar. Any advice will be helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Carlos in Cidra, Puerto Rico

53 months ago

I was chosen for training by US Airways. I would like to know if my bad credit history (miss payments on credit cards, student loans), I already worked on it, will affect my opportunities of passing the background check. Other than that, I have a clear criminal history.

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

53 months ago

Carlos in Cidra, Puerto Rico said: I was chosen for training by US Airways. I would like to know if my bad credit history (miss payments on credit cards, student loans), I already worked on it, will affect my opportunities of passing the background check. Other than that, I have a clear criminal history.

Are you in the June class? If you have already been given a class date, then I wouldn't worry about it.

SuperFly in Cincinnati, Ohio

46 months ago

Has anyone here actually been hired as a FA w the major airlines? Is it really only a 10 year criminal background check or is it your whole life? I'm wondering if the 10- year thing is mentioned in regards to criminal history (misdemeanor) the pre background check questionnaire or if the 10-year time limit is just regarding WORK history.

Thanks for any help and insight....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ready2fly in Rancho Cucamonga, California

45 months ago

Not trying to put anyone on the spot, but has anyone put incorrect dates (off by more than 2 months) or not included an employer (maybe it was too short) or was terminated and made the background check?

I realized I left off one job (it was a rush to get the application out and I recently moved) and deciding if I should inform the recruiter on the phone interview or wait til F2F if I'm invited?

chicagohopeful in Chicago, Illinois

45 months ago

Ready2fly in Rancho Cucamonga, California said: Not trying to put anyone on the spot, but has anyone put incorrect dates (off by more than 2 months) or not included an employer (maybe it was too short) or was terminated and made the background check?

I realized I left off one job (it was a rush to get the application out and I recently moved) and deciding if I should inform the recruiter on the phone interview or wait til F2F if I'm invited?

I'm actually right along with you. I'm only 25 and most of the time I was in school, but I totally forgot two jobs that I didn't work for long and let alone know the information. This scares me that I may have messed up my chances.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Richiriches in San Diego, California

45 months ago

Ready2fly in Rancho Cucamonga, California said: Not trying to put anyone on the spot, but has anyone put incorrect dates (off by more than 2 months) or not included an employer (maybe it was too short) or was terminated and made the background check?

That's fine they understand your not going to remember everything.

NW113 in Knoxville, Tennessee

44 months ago

I have

2001 - suspended - dad was passing drive 73 mls 3xs aweek to help mom -forgot to renew
all is paid got license

2002-wreckless - go drugged in my drink out to dinner ! - was dui judge ruled downto wreckless and it is in a purged file I have the file
PRIOR TO 10 YEARS _______________________________________________________________

2012---suspended - silly - on my way to getting renewal and got this !

i WAS 7 DAYS INTO TRAINING and got sent home b cause on my oline app I only wentback 10 yrs
its ok though
it was a real low low paying airline
I cant seem to get into any right now
Is this a bad time of YEAR to try to get in with any ???
I do have a referral into a major from a 28 yr pilot --would this help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SuperFly in Chevy Chase, Maryland

44 months ago

NW113 in Knoxville, Tennessee said: I have

2001 - suspended - dad was passing drive 73 mls 3xs aweek to help mom -forgot to renew
all is paid got license

2002-wreckless - go drugged in my drink out to dinner ! - was dui judge ruled downto wreckless and it is in a purged file I have the file
PRIOR TO 10 YEARS _______________________________________________________________

2012---suspended - silly - on my way to getting renewal and got this !

i WAS 7 DAYS INTO TRAINING and got sent home b cause on my oline app I only wentback 10 yrs
its ok though
it was a real low low paying airline
I cant seem to get into any right now
Is this a bad time of YEAR to try to get in with any ???
I do have a referral into a major from a 28 yr pilot --would this help?

I have a question for u- did they let u go BC that stuff was on the file or BC you didn't put it on your check? Also- were u over 18 for all of those?

Thank you so much!!!

MeeganFAFTW in North Richland Hills, Texas

44 months ago

I recently failed my BG check because I totally UNINTENTIONALLY marked NO when it asked if I had a misdemeanor, I really wasn't aware. Well, I am now. Will I ever be able to reapply with the same airline again or be accepted by others because of that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

rtiroff@*****.*** in Irving, Texas

38 months ago

LIV in Columbus, Ohio said: Hi! I am newer to this process. I worked for the airlines 9 years ago. But that airline merged. So the background check is a good question. I am worried that they will not be able to verify my employment for years 9-10.

Whoever said it earlier is probably correct, they probably do not check all inetrviewees, but I would like to think they would check before they accept you for training.

I remeber many years ago in my training class, they would pull out a person each week bc of verification issues. It only lasted the first 2 weeks, I think. But still that person may have put in their 2 weeks for nothing with a previous employer, and now they had to look for a new job. It really made you think YIKES and feel badly for that person!

Does anyone know when they actually have all info verified?

When I was a flight attendant supervisor for an airline that is no longer in business they hired another company to do the background checks when flight attendants are in training. They do not do the background checks for people who are interviewing. It's too costly, because 300 people may interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

justplanegrl in PIT, Pennsylvania said: Just a question I worked for a someone who was a subcontractor for 4 yrs and I put that on my resume, but he has been out of business for 4 yrs and I have no contact information on him, what should I do?

Put down his name, the name of the business, the last known address, and if you have an old telephone number. I have been with 6 airlines that have gone out of business. When I worked for the Federal Government the FBI did my background check. I gave them all the information about the airlines and I passed the FBI background check without any problems.

38 months ago

Michelle M. in Tucson, Arizona said: I am wondering about the background check, can anyone give me the heads up? I cant remember the jobs order and dates for the past 10 years. I remember some and I know some have gone out of business (military family...we moved a lot). What do I do for the 10 year history? Just put what I know? Tell them I'm not sure? I know I'm missing a job or two, I just cant remember for the life of me what and when. I dont want them to think I am a liar. Any advice will be helpful.

Ten years is a long time. I got all my tax information for the last 10 years which help me remember who I worked for and when. Hope that helps

38 months ago

RYAN in West Babylon, New York said: yes , i believe u are correct , most jobs check ur 10 year background before inviting someone to a face to face interview ....

It isn't logical and very costly for an airline to do background checks before a face to face interview. I have been on the flight line with several airlines as well as upper management. There will always be a few who got picked for training and turned it down for personal reasons. Some changed their minds during training when they hear what life will be like on reserve. We always invite a few more for training due to attrition.

38 months ago

MissLivieF/A in Gaithersburg, Maryland said: I agree with recuiter that it is a total misconception that people think that companies can't find out personal information due to privacy laws. But if your record is publicly displayed with your authorization (where you click "Agree to terms") then most definitely it's considered a public record to potential employers and can most certainly jeopardize your employment with the organization.

@Natalie - I doubt an airline would refrain from hiring you due to your termination more than 10 years ago. Everyone has to learn from their mistakes, and even if you were terminated not due to illness, you can defend yourself in a way that reflects that you will not repeat your past mistakes. I think based on several forum threads available here, as long as you're impressive face to face and have the heart, you will get there. :) Good luck!

They only go back 10 years.

38 months ago

JustSaying in Rohnert Park, California said: W4W,

If I were you I wouldn't assume that your two prior arrests are automatically the reason you didn't get selected. Remember, about 90% or so of ALL F/A applicants/interviewees get rejected, and most of them have spotless backgrounds! In fact, some of them may have spotless backgrounds AND have been or currently be a F/A with another airlines , and still they get turned down!

(CONT'D)

I agree, I have been a flight attendant with a major airline that went out of business. I applied to a regional airline and got turned down. It may not be your prior arrest that prevented you from getting hired. The F/A supervisor is looking for a particular type of person for their group and maybe you didn't fit that profile. I would keep trying, it may not be about you.

Adrianna in Belfast, United Kingdom

38 months ago

Question, what if one has been working in a family business for over ten years and was not listed as an owner, how do i account for the missing time in the background check? i have loads of customer service expierence, however its all in a family business. it will show for example my times in school, but no list of jobs as i said above in a family business. How do i account for this and still get hired for a Flight Attendent job.

mkdsk101 in Corinth, New York

38 months ago

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois said: I'm actually right along with you. I'm only 25 and most of the time I was in school, but I totally forgot two jobs that I didn't work for long and let alone know the information. This scares me that I may have messed up my chances.

Did you get hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

flight attendant travels in San Francisco, California

37 months ago

if you get dismissed/fired by employers, they will normally have you sign a letter/notice stating you have been fired (or check off quit, if you had quit) this is for the unemployment request. So if you did not sign anything for the employer than you are good to go, since there would be no verification you have been fired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kasey in Brooklyn, New York

35 months ago

I have a question, and have conflicting answers. I have a great employment history, but am concerned about one vindictive ex-boss. If you do not pass the background check, are you told why or given a copy of the findings?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

sam in Smyrna, Georgia

34 months ago

So about 3 years ago I had kind of a bad year. I was originally arrested for a dui which was later dropped to reckless driving because I was not actually drunk. Then I was arrested for supposedly getting into a "fight" and was charged with disorderly conduct which also got dropped during court. Lastly, I was arrested for public intoxication while walking home because I tripped on a sidewalk. The last is the only one still on my record because I just paid the fine and never went to court for it. What do you think my chances are? This was all within a years time while I was going through some other pretty rough stuff. I have since made quite a turn around and hope that I can get a job with one of the several airlines to which I've applied. I do intend on disclosing this information and explaining, but will they even consider me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

EAV in Corpus Christi, Texas

32 months ago

I have two face to face interviews in the coming week w/major carriers. My past employment history is solid; i've never been fired but have had numerous part-time jobs due to raising kids and stuff. my question is this; my last job, i was waitressing in a restaurant that was a really bad choice; i quit last week due intolerable working conditions, i offered notice but we are parted ways. i'm really afraid of what the owner might say about me, should I mention not quitting and not leaving on good terms at the face to face? i put the job on my application so there's no going back......

32 months ago

ps worked there just over one month....sigh....

Bluetea in Texas

32 months ago

EAV in Corpus Christi, Texas said: ps worked there just over one month....sigh....

In the future don't mention this job. I have had several short stints but none of them make to my resume. The problem with too many jobs is that you look like a job hopper.

Ev in Texas

32 months ago

But don't they pull a social security check if u get hired? Or do they just work off your job application?

Bluetea in Texas

32 months ago

Ev in Texas said: But don't they pull a social security check if u get hired? Or do they just work off your job application?

Not yet. Its against the law (in most cases) for Social Security to reveal anything other than you are who you say you are and that this is your Social Security number. Everify does this.

Now a hundred years from now, you won't even see a job application because that will go the way of the telephone booth and the cassette tape. They will just scan your forehead.

32 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Not yet. Its against the law (in most cases) for Social Security to reveal anything other than you are who you say you are and that this is your Social Security number. Everify does this.

Now a hundred years from now, you won't even see a job application because that will go the way of the telephone booth and the cassette tape. They will just scan your forehead.

Haha! now, are you sure? so many people on this forum are saying that during your background they can pull a complete list of your employers, i thought that might be a breach of privacy, i'm assuming that they just work off your application and check with all the former employers as well as the people you list when you have lapses in employment. i had lots of ridiculous little part time jobs, catering, one day stuff that just seemed pointless to list......thanks!

Bluetea in Texas

32 months ago

EAV in Corpus Christi, Texas said: Haha! now, are you sure? so many people on this forum are saying that during your background they can pull a complete list of your employers, i thought that might be a breach of privacy, i'm assuming that they just work off your application and check with all the former employers as well as the people you list when you have lapses in employment. i had lots of ridiculous little part time jobs, catering, one day stuff that just seemed pointless to list......thanks!

Well Edward Snowden is proof that "invasion of privacy" is just a nostalgic concept but he himself is living proof that no background check is foolproof - not yet.

By the way, save ALL of your paystubs and W2's from now on, at least until they start scanning foreheads. My sister had "to prove" that she once worked for a bank that went belly up. Both of us have all our paystubs, W2's and Employee of the Month awards going back over ten years.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.