Endeavor Airlines

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 392)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Slylove in Cleveland, Ohio

13 months ago

So I don't know if anyone heard, but Pinnacle Airlines changed their name and address now hiring flight attendants.
Do anyone have anymore information on this? Also, is anyone going to the open house in Detroit, Michigan on the 21st of August?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pleindespoir in Syracuse, New York

13 months ago

I applied for the JFK opening. I'd much rather work out of JFK due to the proximity to my family. It's just too much money for a flight and hotel to go to a destination like DTW or MSP which is pretty far from me for something that isn't guaranteed. I'm hoping they have an open house in NYC. Good luck if you do go!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

luvstheskies in Roscoe, Illinois

13 months ago

I'm planning on going on the 21st. is it an open house? or invite only open house? when I applied with them back in January it was invite only. I looked on their site, it doesn't specify if its open or invite only.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Halle45 in orlando, Florida

13 months ago

luvstheskies in Roscoe, Illinois said: I'm planning on going on the 21st. is it an open house? or invite only open house? when I applied with them back in January it was invite only. I looked on their site, it doesn't specify if its open or invite only.

Anyone can go to the open house,it's not by invitation.You have to fill out your application on line and print out to go with plus your resume and other required stuff.Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

It is open and I am also planning on going on the 21st. Are you flying or driving?

Senka in Salt Lake City, Utah

13 months ago

Hi guys! I am thinking about going to the Sept. 4th OH. Anybody know what the OH process is like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Luvstheskies in Roscoe, Illinois

13 months ago

I'm driving. Detroit is only about a 5 1/2 hour drive

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Senka? Were you at the las oh for allegiant? I got the tbnt email. Didn't appreciate the run around like that. I was at the oh in las for allegiant.

13 months ago

Luvstheskies in Roscoe, Illinois said: Senka? Were you at the las oh for allegiant? I got the tbnt email. Didn't appreciate the run around like that. I was at the oh in las for allegiant.

Yes!! I was at the OH in Vegas for Allegiant! I thought I had it in the bag but I got my tbnt email as well. I wish I knew what I did wrong for future interviews. Are you trying for other airlines as well? I'm going to Republic OH on August 27th in Phoenix.

13 months ago

I'm thinking about going to Endeavor Airlines OH but it's costing me so much flying to all these places plus hotel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Im trying for other airlines and also considering the cruise lines. I want something in the travel industry as I have been in it for 10 years..its home for me lol

13 months ago

luvstheskies in Roscoe, Illinois said: Im trying for other airlines and also considering the cruise lines. I want something in the travel industry as I have been in it for 10 years..its home for me lol

Oh I see. What did you do? Were you a FA? Are you going to Endeavor OH? I just got my ticket for Republic for August 27th... $365 for flight and room. If that doesn't work out my sister is a FA for SkyWest and she said they will be hiring a bunch in a few months. Did you know there is an OH for Spirit Airlines in Chicago this weekend? I don't know how far you are from there, but it might be worth a try :)

13 months ago

I was a FA for Ryan international for 7 years, they shut down in January. I can't apply for spirit until November since I interviewed with them in may. I was at republic and in training in march, but had to leave due to a family medical emergency. What bugs me, when I explained this to the instructors, they were great and understanding and due to my test scores I could come back. When it came that time I could, the company said no. I was ok with that, wasn't the place for me anyway. I'm thinking of driving/flying to Miami next month for an interview/oh with carnival and Norwegian cruise lines. I hear skywest is great to fly for. I worked ramp and customer service for them for a few months, great company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Luvstheskies in Roscoe, Illinois said: I was a FA for Ryan international for 7 years, they shut down in January. I can't apply for spirit until November since I interviewed with them in may. I was at republic and in training in march, but had to leave due to a family medical emergency. What bugs me, when I explained this to the instructors, they were great and understanding and due to my test scores I could come back. When it came that time I could, the company said no. I was ok with that, wasn't the place for me anyway. I'm thinking of driving/flying to Miami next month for an interview/oh with carnival and Norwegian cruise lines. I hear skywest is great to fly for. I worked ramp and customer service for them for a few months, great company

Wow. You have a lot of experience in the travel industry. You'd think after being a FA for 7 years any airline would hire you! But you never know what they are looking for :/ What would you do on the cruise ships? Ya, I'm such a nerd, I got a book on Flight Attending and requested my 10 year employment history so I don't screw up the dates on anything. I just want it so bad.

Luvstheskies in Machesney Park, Illinois

13 months ago

The interview I have with Norwegian is a customer service position on board their ship in Hawaii (pride of America) and the one I'm considering with carnival is a personal vacation planner (books cruises for customers). Sometimes the experience can hurt though. Airlines think that those with experience will say "that's not how we did it at my other airline", but I'm not like that. I heard that ALL the time at Ryan with new hires that used to work at ATA and it drove me nuts

13 months ago

Luvstheskies in Machesney Park, Illinois said: The interview I have with Norwegian is a customer service position on board their ship in Hawaii (pride of America) and the one I'm considering with carnival is a personal vacation planner (books cruises for customers). Sometimes the experience can hurt though. Airlines think that those with experience will say "that's not how we did it at my other airline", but I'm not like that. I heard that ALL the time at Ryan with new hires that used to work at ATA and it drove me nuts

Oohh didn't know that.. I always thought previous experience as a FA would guarantee you a position! Oh my gosh Hawaii!? That would be awesome. Well good luck and keep me posted!

Anoushka in Canton, Michigan

13 months ago

i am attending the open house on 21st in detroit .. is anyone planing to come ? let me know !

FutureFlightAttendant22 in Washington, District of Columbia

13 months ago

I applied online and I do not have a passport but I am able to get one. However the prompt said I didn't meet the minimum requirements. Is having a passport a requirement at the time of applying?

13 months ago

You just have to have a valid passport or receipt for application of passport at the time of the OH. That's what it says on their website.

Remnant91 in Sound Beach, New York

13 months ago

pleindespoir in Syracuse, New York said: I applied for the JFK opening. I'd much rather work out of JFK due to the proximity to my family. It's just too much money for a flight and hotel to go to a destination like DTW or MSP which is pretty far from me for something that isn't guaranteed. I'm hoping they have an open house in NYC. Good luck if you do go!

I just got an email from them about a pre-screening process for the JFK location that is invite-only.

fsumom in gainsville, Florida

13 months ago

Remnant91 in Sound Beach, New York said: I just got an email from them about a pre-screening process for the JFK location that is invite-only.

Do you mean they are doing a pre screen to see if you qualify for an invite to JFK OH?

ATtravelgal in Gulf Coast, Mississippi

13 months ago

Remnant91 in Sound Beach, New York said: I just got an email from them about a pre-screening process for the JFK location that is invite-only.

Did you request the JFK location or did they contact you after you applied? How long did you have to wait to hear from them once you submitted your application? Thanks!

I am trying to decide on the 9/4 in DTW or the 9/9 in MSP but I would rather go to JFK if it's an option.

anoushka in Canton, Michigan

13 months ago

Luvstheskies in Roscoe, Illinois said: I'm driving . Detroit is only about a 5 1/2 hour drive

hey u cming to detroit toattend an open house we can meet than I am so exited to get select wed is the interview are u cming ?

13 months ago

anoushka in Canton, Michigan said: hey u cming to detroit toattend an open house we can meet than I am so exited to get select wed is the interview are u cming ?

I will be there! that would be great to meet. what time do you plan on getting there wed?

AboveThemAll in Stockbridge, Georgia

13 months ago

Anyone going to the OH in MSP?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

AboveThemAll in Stockbridge, Georgia said: Anyone going to the OH in MSP?

I am!

13 months ago

I've been so busy lately and regrettably could not attend the OH on the 21st, so now imma try for the one on the 9/4.

Quick question..... so toy really need to have a valid driver license? From experience, I have been interviewd with a regional airline before and hired without needing one even when it was a 'requirement' on the list of requirements

13 months ago

Slylove in Cleveland, Ohio said: I've been so busy lately and regrettably could not attend the OH on the 21st, so now imma try for the one on the 9/4.

Quick question..... so toy really need to have a valid driver license? From experience, I have been interviewd with a regional airline before and hired without needing one even when it was a 'requirement' on the list of requirements

Sorry, I meant 'do you'.... doing this from my phone, so please excuse my typos

13 months ago

Slylove in Cleveland, Ohio said: I've been so busy lately and regrettably could not attend the OH on the 21st, so now imma try for the one on the 9/4.

yes. they will ask for it when you check in. your DL must also match the name on the passport (they will also ask for the passport or receipt of passport at check in) along with your completed application

kkri888 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

12 months ago

Hey! Has anyone who attended the OH in Minneapolis on 8/7 heard anything yet about next steps/training dates?

12 months ago

Did anyone attend the OH in DTW this week? How do it go?

12 months ago

How did it go? Sorry

Chloev in Charlotte, North Carolina

12 months ago

I'm going to the One in Msp tomorrow I see they took JfK down but that's where I live I fly free so travel isn't a problem just tired of going to all of these things!

12 months ago

Hi guys! I just checked out their website and it looks like they have another hiring event on October 3rd. But if you keep reading, on the bottom it says October 10th? Little confused.

12 months ago

Also, I heard they let you know if you are selected the day of the OH. Is that correct? Thank you!

12 months ago

Never mind! They changed it to the 3rd!

12 months ago

AboveThemAll in Stockbridge, Georgia said: Yes, we got our offer letter on the spot if we were chosen. They filled the Oct 17th class and are looking to fill the November training class! Good luck!!!

Oh wow that's great!!! What is the whole process like? Orientation and then one on one or was there more than one interview? Sorry, I can't find any information anywhere. Thanks for your help.

12 months ago

You get the intro/orientation and get up to speak in front of the group. After lunch they have it posted by number if you are continuing on to the afternoon f2f.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

ATtravelgal in Gulf Coast, Mississippi said: You get the intro/orientation and get up to speak in front of the group. After lunch they have it posted by number if you are continuing on to the afternoon f2f.

Thank you so much :) helps a lot!

Bonnie in Norfolk, Virginia

12 months ago

I was invited today to an OH for JFK this Friday the 13th. This will be my 5th airline interview. Maybe the 13th will be my lucky day. Anyone else going?

ErinU in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

12 months ago

kkri888 in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Hey! Has anyone who attended the OH in Minneapolis on 8/7 heard anything yet about next steps/training dates?

Hey! I also was there on that date and got hired for the october class. I tried to call in but no answer....add me on facebook? my name there is Erin Lynn Unger

Kkri888 in Fort Wayne, Indiana

12 months ago

ErinU in Saint Cloud, Minnesota said: Hey! I also was there on that date and got hired for the october class. I tried to call in but no answer....add me on facebook? my name there is Erin Lynn Unger

Hi erin! I friended you. Kari kriesel

12 months ago

I got it!!! However the November class is cancelled so we are scheduled for class in January. So excited!

Ashley in Minneapolis, Minnesota

12 months ago

Bonnie in Norfolk, Virginia said: I got it!!! However the November class is cancelled so we are scheduled for class in January. So excited!

Congrats! I was hired as well! How did you here the Nov class was canceled though? I never got any emails about that.

12 months ago

Ashley in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Congrats! I was hired as well! How did you here the Nov class was canceled though? I never got any emails about that.

Ashley were you at the MSP open house on 9/9? If you are who I think you are, I have been wondering if you got in and I'm not surprised. Either way congratulations!

12 months ago

Is there a class FB page for those starting training in October?

12 months ago

Ashley in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Congrats! I was hired as well! How did you here the Nov class was canceled though? I never got any emails about that.

They told us at interview in JFK Friday 9/13. It wasn't 100% but they said they were told to hold off on filling that class. They said they have not contacted anyone yet until it's official. I'm sure they will let u know soon. If they do go forward with it they will try to fill it with those of us that were hired Friday.

ErinU in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

12 months ago

ATtravelgal in Gulf Coast, Mississippi said: Is there a class FB page for those starting training in October?

I thought that was a great idea so I created a Facebook group for the October class in Minneapolis called "endeavor airlines minneapolis October class" search for it and ill add you. My Facebook name is Erin Lynn Unger if you have questions. Please join if you are in the October class!

12 months ago

ErinU in Saint Cloud, Minnesota said: I thought that was a great idea so I created a Facebook group for the October class in Minneapolis called "endeavor airlines minneapolis October class" search for it and ill add you. My Facebook name is Erin Lynn Unger if you have questions. Please join if you are in the October class!

I am scheduled for the October class. I can't seem to find the group on FB. Are you in Canada?

12 months ago

Hi guys! Anyone going to the OH on October 3rd??

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.