The Essential Guide to Becoming a Flight Attendant, by Kiki Ward --worth it?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Carol in Gastonia, North Carolina

7 months ago

I keep telling myself that buying this guide is probably not worth it, because really, how deep and accurate can it be? But after failing a Delta F2F, with another interview coming up, and possibly a third one, I'm thinking that it may not hurt. What do you think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BellaMorer in Dallas, Texas

7 months ago

Hi there!
I failed at my Delta interview and was so disappointed but I picked myself up and keep it moving. So after that 4/18 interview with Delta I have another coming up and offer with another airline. I feel that interview prepared me for others and I am now more relaxed and sought advice from others on what I could do to improve my interview skills so I am trying to be my best! There is a Facebook page to help that I have found helpful as well but have not bought any books.......

blowinbubbles in Colorado

7 months ago

Kiki's book is fabulous and updated all the time. I bought it before my interview a few months ago and felt it was invaluable. A lot of if it is common sense (which is so uncommon) but there were details that were not known to me. I was hired at my interview, completed my training and am now a FA!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.