Etihad Airways or Emirates

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Steve in Kew Gardens, New York

74 months ago

I am invited for an interview with Etihad and Emirates. Does anyone have more details about these carriers. I heared it's a lot of fun working for them but it is a lot of work and requiers living in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
Any help would be great...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Angel in Stockbridge, Georgia

74 months ago

Hi there Steve!

Could you tell me more? Where is the interview, and how much will you make? I fly for another airline and I have heard about this one. Are they having any open houses, or did you just send your resume in?

Thank you,
P

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Kew Gardens, New York

74 months ago

Angel, interview is by invite only, however Emirates group are having several open houses this month. You can apply at Etihad online and hopfuly they will invite you.

Out of the Blue, thank you for the info....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

skydoll.6 in Toronto, Ontario

74 months ago

All ur questions can be answered at www.pprune.com in the CABIN CREW WANNABES forum. Check it out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kayanath in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

72 months ago

Hey everyone!!!
I am goin for the open day session this sunday. Well the discussion have help me alot to relax, but still a little help with what to expect or rather what should I prepare for for those few minutes of face to face would be a great help.
Oh yeah! and I have been to the interview for the Air arabia, sadly got rejected in the team project round....some advice on how to polish my team player skills would be a hugely appreciated....
Thank you for any replies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SRINATH UPPUTHOLLA in Chennai, India

54 months ago

I COMPLETED MY MCA(MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS), AND I DID DIPLOMA IN AVIATION AND HOSPITALITY, SO I WANT OT BECOME A FLIGHT STEWARD, WHICH IS MY DREAM WORK. SO HOW CAN I GET THE JOB . WILL YOU PLEASE SEND INFORMATION TO ME PLEASE..........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

atpcliff in Lomé, Togo

50 months ago

Hi!

Both of the above are hiring, as is Qatar (based in Doha) and Cathay Pacific. EK may be the most easy to get into, as they need to hire something like 3000 FAs in the next year. They have purchase a LOT of A-380s, and they require approximately 28 FAs per flight. PPrune.org IS probably the best source of info.
Good luck!
cliff
LFW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

wissame in Doha, Qatar

47 months ago

HI ,
I have an interviw with Etihad airways in Abu Dhabi as a cabin crew but I was wondering if they usually provide the ticket or the visa for the candidates coming from outside the UAE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hanan lamharkes in Rabat, Morocco

44 months ago

hi
i'm hana lamharkes , i'am 22years old,Could you tell me more? Where is the interview, and how much will you make? I fly for another airline and I have heard about this one. Are they having any open houses, or did you just send your resume in?

Thank you,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sher Gulab in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

17 months ago

Steve in Kew Gardens, New York said: I am invited for an interview with Etihad and Emirates. Does anyone have more details about these carriers. I heared it's a lot of fun working for them but it is a lot of work and requiers living in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
Any help would be great...

well if u want apply for etihad airways so u have to stay in ABUDHABI or f u want to apply in emirates so u have to stay in Dubai my dear brother

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.