FA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Isabelle in London, United Kingdom

30 months ago

Hey Guy, I'm based in the England... I would love to work as a Flight Attendant with the US Airline but I just want to know if they recruit people from the UK??? I'm looking forward to hear back. Thks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom

30 months ago

Isabelle in London, United Kingdom said: Hey Guy, I'm based in the England... I would love to work as a Flight Attendant with the US Airline but I just want to know if they recruit people from the UK??? I'm looking forward to hear back. Thks

Hi Isabelle, you would have to get the right to work in the US ahead of time before applying. Have you considered applying to UK/EU airlines for example BA or Flybe as examples and of course Ryanair. I am American who has the right to work in both the US and in Britian so right now i am in the process of preparing to apply to as many airlines in both locations as i reasonably can. I wish you good luck,

FormerCoExGal in Bristol, United Kingdom

27 months ago

Eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom said: Hi Isabelle, you would have to get the right to work in the US ahead of time before applying. Have you considered applying to UK/EU airlines for example BA or Flybe as examples and of course Ryanair. I am American who has the right to work in both the US and in Britian so right now i am in the process of preparing to apply to as many airlines in both locations as i reasonably can. I wish you good luck,

Hello! I, too, am a U.S. National who recently married a Brit. Are you flying for an airline in England now?

I now have my Spouse Visa which enables me to work here. I was a FA for ExpressJet for 10 years, but I would like to apply to FlyBe. British Airways is hiring Mixed Fleet, and I am not sure what that entails. I have a question for you, if you can help me: I do not as yet have a UK driver's license, just a U.S. one. According to the minimum requirements, I need a UK driver's license. Should I wait until I get one before I apply, or would it be okay to apply anyway?

Do you have any idea if Ryanair is as good as FlyBe to work for? How about EasyJet?

Thanks for your help!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.