Frontier Flight Attendants

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 2686)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Skygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin

20 months ago

Is anyone heading to a F2F anytime soon? Any recent CJOS or upcoming training dates?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Bdg_25 in Alabama

20 months ago

Skygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin said: Is anyone heading to a F2F anytime soon? Any recent CJOS or upcoming training dates?

I got my cjo on January 5th.

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Bdg_25,
have you been offered a class date?

Reply - Report abuse

Flygirl in Miami, Florida

20 months ago

I applied and did the assessment last week. Haven't heard anything since. I'm wondering the time line, how many they are hiring, etc.

Reply - Report abuse

sofiej in Miami, Florida

20 months ago

The interview was smooth and easy but be prepared to be there all day :)! I hear they are going to hire from 400-500 flight attendants for the new routes coming up. Just be yourself don't try too hard and be professional. If it's meant to be it will be :) good luck!

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

sofiej in Miami, Florida said: The interview was smooth and easy but be prepared to be there all day :)! I hear they are going to hire from 400-500 flight attendants for the new routes coming up. Just be yourself don't try too hard and be professional. If it's meant to be it will be :) good luck!

Sophiej, may I ask where you had your interview? Did you receive a cjo?

Reply - Report abuse

sofiej in Miami, Florida

20 months ago

Skygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin said: Sophiej, may I ask where you had your interview? Did you receive a cjo?

I had it on the 13th of this month in Denver and was offered a CJO. It was a long process but I made the cut in the end

Reply - Report abuse

wapiti in Sanibel, Florida

20 months ago

Did anyone who filled out the application in December hear anything back yet?

Reply - Report abuse

Flygirl in Palm Coast, Florida

20 months ago

I once heard "there is an airline for everyone". I've been at Jetblue for 6 months but I'm looking for a change...hoping this will be a good change.

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

wapiti in Sanibel, Florida said: Did anyone who filled out the application in December hear anything back yet?

Wapiti, I filled out the application in October. It has taken awhile for me to get through the process. Ensure that your file with them is in order. I had to go into my file and update it to submit it properly, which finally got the process moving. Good Luck!

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Hi Skygirl, Well I noticed they reposted the job in January and did another application and assessment again. I still have heard nothing. Maybe they are just not interested. I wonder if they send out rejection letters after you do the application. Do you work for them now? Thanks for the advice

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

wapiti in Sanibel, Florida said: Hi Skygirl, Well I noticed they reposted the job in January and did another application and assessment again. I still have heard nothing. Maybe they are just not interested. I wonder if they send out rejection letters after you do the application. Do you work for them now? Thanks for the advice[/QU

I did the phone interview and I am going to DEN next month for f2f.

Reply - Report abuse

Bettyflyhigh in Newark, New Jersey

20 months ago

Flygirl in Palm Coast, Florida said: I once heard "there is an airline for everyone". I've been at Jetblue for 6 months but I'm looking for a change...hoping this will be a good change.

What's wrong with JB if you don't mind me asking?

Reply - Report abuse

Bettyflyhigh in Newark, New Jersey

20 months ago

The shapes assignment was weird and there's no way to practice for it. Smh

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Are you talking about the assessment or do they make you do something with shapes at the interview?

Reply - Report abuse

FAn2016 in San Diego, California

20 months ago

wapiti in Sanibel, Florida said: Are you talking about the assessment or do they make you do something with shapes at the interview?

When doing the online assessment there's a section with shapes and patterns - numbers and patterns... basically testing critical thinking/problem solving.

Reply - Report abuse

kevin1970 in lake ridge, Virginia

20 months ago

Good afternoon well I just reapplied so we will see how far I get this time good luck to you all

Reply - Report abuse

janeiro in Chicago, Illinois

20 months ago

Good luck everyone! I applied in early December. Watch out for unknown phone calls - I missed quite a few phone interviews because they weren't coming up as the Denver numbers I was expecting.

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

If they call won't they leave a message so you can call them back? A few weeks back I got a call that said unknown number. I don't know if it was Frontier or not but I also applied in December.

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

I believe the call will come from a DEN area code and they will leave a message.

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Ok thanks so much.

Reply - Report abuse

Flygirl in Orlando, Florida

20 months ago

Bettyflyhigh in Newark, New Jersey said: What's wrong with JB if you don't mind me asking?

Just a personal choice. Some people love it, some don't. I had to commute and it was difficult being a reserve commuter. I could have transferred to MCO but I would have been reserve for 5+ years.

Frontier has a small base in MCO so they get lines fast.

Reply - Report abuse

MichaelFA in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

20 months ago

Thanks

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Flygirl in Orlando, Florida said: Just a personal choice. Some people love it, some don't. I had to commute and it was difficult being a reserve commuter. I could have transferred to MCO but I would have been reserve for 5+ years.

Frontier has a small base in MCO so they get lines fast.

Flygirl, you bring up a great point about commuting. It does add a difficult aspect to the flight attendant career. Good Luck to you.

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Does any one have a idea on how long before the get back in touch with you?? is it running months weeks days??

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

I applied in early December, heard back via phone interview in early January, then was invited to a F2F at the end of the month.

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

oh ok so not to long of a wait then

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Ok so received email for assessment this should be fun

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Well that was the first time taking a assessment like that with the shapes and all new to me now the waiting begins

Reply - Report abuse

LKN2BEF9FA in San Diego, California

20 months ago

I applied on 1/14
Did my assessment on 1/18...
Still no word as of yet .... should I be worried?

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

I didn't hear back for a few weeks after the assessment

Reply - Report abuse

LKN2BEF9FA in San Diego, California

20 months ago

janeiro in Chicago, Illinois said: I didn't hear back for a few weeks after the assessment

Thanks- whats your timeline?

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Applied 12/7
Phone interview on 1/4
F2F 1/22

So 6 weeks for the whole process

Reply - Report abuse

sissyd in Richmond, Virginia

20 months ago

Do they fly you out to DEN for the f2f or do you have to pay for it? Also for training, do they provide lodging, transportation or meals? Thanks so much!!

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Janeiro, do they make training offers at the f2f? Did you get on offer?

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Yes, they told everyone we would know by the end of the day whether we would be invited to training or not and training dates were assigned. I received a CJO along with a handful of others (there could have been more than I saw - we were all told one on one). I live near my interview location (Chicago) so I did not have to fly out but I have read in the older threads here that they do pay for travel to F2F in Denver. Travel and lodging are provided for training. They are also currently hiring for all four bases, not just chicago and Orlando as I was told initially - but that could change by the next round of interviews. Bases are assigned in training.

Hope that helps! Good luck everyone!

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

janeiro in Chicago, Illinois said: Applied 12/7
Phone interview on 1/4
F2F 1/22

So 6 weeks for the whole process

6 weeks seems kind fast seeing how others are taking months

Reply - Report abuse

oneljumpseat

20 months ago

How many weeks is training?

Reply - Report abuse

dallas in Dallas, Texas

20 months ago

what did they asked you when they talked to you on the phone

Reply - Report abuse

DLWingsPlease in Los Angeles, California

20 months ago

oneljumpseat said: How many weeks is training?

Training is 4 weeks in DEN

Reply - Report abuse

oneljumpseat

20 months ago

DLWingsPlease in Los Angeles, California said: Training is 4 weeks in DEN

Thank You..

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

DLWingsPlease in Los Angeles, California said: Training is 4 weeks in DEN

only 4 weeks? and I take it it's unpaid as with most airlines?

Reply - Report abuse

FlySoon9 in Sacramento, California

20 months ago

Anyone who has recently attended a f2f interview care to share their experience? What goes on throughout the day?
Thanks in advance. :)

Reply - Report abuse

Flygirl in Palm Coast, Florida

20 months ago

kevin1970 in lake ridge, Virginia said: only 4 weeks? and I take it it's unpaid as with most airlines?

I heard it was paid..I'd love to hear more from someone who recently attended an interview!

Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

It's 3 weeks and you are paid an hourly stipend. Similar to per diem pay.

Reply - Report abuse

Flygirl22 in Plainfield, Illinois

20 months ago

I applied 11/30
Assessment 11/30
Moving on email 12/9
Chicago meet & greet 1/21

F/u email from meet & greet saying to hold tight for the next steps of process 2/3

Reply - Report abuse

19 months ago

My F2F experience:

It's a LONG day! Be prepared to stay 8-10 hours. I am not sure if every interview is conducted this way but this was my experience in a recent Chicago interview (not a meet and greet though some there had been invited from the meet and greet. I was invited via phone interview).

We began with an introduction and presentation of the company and interviews started after that. All interviews were one on one so people were pulled individually. While you were waiting your turn and after you finished you were in a holding room which was an all day long Q&A session with current employees. There were two interviews - the first with current flight attendants and the second with corporate recruiting if I remember right. They were back to back. When you finished you returned to the holding room. Once everyone had been interviewed (like I said it took all day) we were again pulled one by one for interview results. Of course this may vary by hiring event... I read things in the old thread that were much different from my experience! However, everyone at the interview was great and they do a wonderful job at making you feel comfortable during the process. The q&a was great and they were very helpful and wanted you to succeed. Good luck!

Reply - Report abuse

Dallas in Arlington, Texas

19 months ago

Is anyone going to any f2f this month or March

Reply - Report abuse

NYNYflygirl5619 in Addison, Texas

19 months ago

Depending on what happens this month, I hope to go to the PSA interview, March 24th in Dallas.

Reply - Report abuse

19 months ago

What's PSA?

Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.