Future Flight Attendants!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Marin in Rancho Palos Verdes, California

30 months ago

I am looking for people who share the same dream as I do so we can fill eachother with our thoughts and goals :) <3
Yes basically I am looking for a friend who will understand my passion for flight attending :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia

30 months ago

Marin in Rancho Palos Verdes, California said: I am looking for people who share the same dream as I do so we can fill eachother with our thoughts and goals :) <3
Yes basically I am looking for a friend who will understand my passion for flight attending :)

Hello Marin,

I understand the passion & dream you have for this career. I can relate how you feel. If you have any questions, please let me know.

My advice: Don't ever give up and or let anyone.anything get in your career path.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Marin in Rancho Palos Verdes, California

30 months ago

Delta FA Guy in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hello Marin,

I understand the passion & dream you have for this career. I can relate how you feel. If you have any questions, please let me know.

My advice: Don't ever give up and or let anyone.anything get in your career path.

Thank you!!
I will be majoring in flight attending though I know it is not a requirement; I would like to take classes that will prep me up for the airlines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Akka in El Paso, Texas

29 months ago

Hi!! I am on same boat.
I've been wanting to be FA since I was 7yrs old. I gave up on the dream once for some reason but I started applying for the position since last April.
So far, I was invited for f2f from 3 major airlines but never made it....
I always get so disappointed everytime I find out that I did not get job offered and I do not know what to do to solve my issue....
I do not have nobody to talk to about it because nobody around me is interested in Airline Industry.
It would be nice to talk to somebody has same achievement and to share.

Also,To Delta FA Guy:
I have applied to Delta JAP-Speaking FA position over week ago and I haven't heard anything from HR yet... This is not the first time to applied. They called me within in a couple of days of initial online application process last time... Do you have idea what is going on...? I would appreciate you for the information.

Thank you

Skylar in Lubbock, Texas

29 months ago

Marin in Rancho Palos Verdes, California said: I am looking for people who share the same dream as I do so we can fill eachother with our thoughts and goals :) <3

Marin...I want to become a flight attendant as well (one day). I love airplanes, I love to travel in general.

I'm already 22 and I can't wait to become one. Right now I work as a Registered Nurse. It's a humble job and I love every single minute of it. However, my dream of flying has gotten into my head lately and I can't rid of it. Marin, since you live in California why don't you apply for Emirates. They hire a lot of people. I love love Emirates. Give it a shot?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lshay in Easley, South Carolina

29 months ago

I'm also wanting to become an FA but have never been able to land an invitation for an interview.

I would love to help support others who share my dream as well as receive support and encouragement because it can be frustrating at times when you want something so badly.

ASAD KHAN in Sacramento, California

29 months ago

same here i have a forum also wanting to be a FA...if there is any one out there please HELP ME get in...its my dream that i want to fulfill,

Skylar in Lubbock, Texas

29 months ago

ASAD KHAN in Sacramento, California said: same here i have a forum also wanting to be a FA...if there is any one out there please HELP ME get in...its my dream that i want to fulfill,

Hey asad,

How old are you by the way? Male or Female?
If you're a male, you're not alone buddy! I'm also bilingual. Fluent in Tagalog. Can understand spanish but fully able to speak straight in spanish :(

asad in San Francisco, California

29 months ago

i am 20 years old, yea i really want to be a flight attendant with a PASSION and i am a MALE

Skylar in Lubbock, Texas

29 months ago

asad in San Francisco, California said: i am 20 years old, yea i really want to be a flight attendant with a PASSION and i am a MALE

Glad I'm not alone! Well Asad, nice to meet you! I really want to become one as well. Hopefully soon we would be able to fly!

John b. in Nashville, Tennessee

28 months ago

Learn exactally how to get paid to travel at www.howtogetpaidtotravel.com. Please check this site out. It changed my life! insider secrets finally reveled!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.