Hawaiian Airlines

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3501 to 3550 of 4217)
Page:  « First « Previous   68  69  70  71  72  73  74  Next »   Last »

jmewso in Jackson Heights, New York

45 months ago

BACKTOUA in Hollywood, Florida said: hhhmmm i just went thru their site they dont have anymore:( or maybe am looking at wrong ....:/

I believe it was taken down two or three days ago.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

blustew in Boston, Massachusetts

45 months ago

jmewso in Jackson Heights, New York said: Nope. I'm flying through LAX because my friend graciously offered me a buddy pass. Saved me from paying all that money! Are you jumpseating on HA?

I really want to... but I think I'm going to take AA from LAX... the flight is wide open. If I can get the loads for HA... that would certainly be my preference. UA/DL/AA/HA all have an early flight from LAX...

(BACKTOUA in Hollywood, Florida ): I'm non-language as well... But I checked, and I'm not seeing the post any more.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

FA in Lebanon, Ohio

45 months ago

Hey everyone,

Got an email last night like several of yall. Thinkin about flying out Sunday and going to the last interview on Tuesday and leaving Wednesday. I'm going to be flying standby so need the extra time. is anyone else going to be there around the same time, that would like to perhaps share a room or something. Ive been lookin at hotels and they are crazy expensive.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ERP907 in Anchorage, Alaska

45 months ago

dream_believe_survive in Waipahu, Hawaii said: I just got my invite and it is now 3hr interview. Im guessing they are now doing the whole interview in 1 day.

That would definitely make alot more sense :-)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

L.Aflight in Los Angeles, California

45 months ago

hey guys how are you ? hey anyone who got an e-mail from HA already could please give me any recruiters contact info that I could e-mail them? please ..I really appreciate any help ...and good luck to all ; )

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

socalvx in Los Angeles, California

45 months ago

Hey Blu Stew or FA in Lebanon or anyone that got the interview email, could you please email me? I just have a really quick question.

Thanks so much and congratulations!!

SoCalVX

SoCalVX@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

D12w

45 months ago

Hi,

anyone out there that attended the lax interview on 2/27 that also received offers for training ? Please let me know !

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

promisingfuture in dallas, Texas

45 months ago

FA 2011 in Austin, Texas said: I did!! Just received the email tonight!

hey there.....can I ask what your background is? In terms of work experience. I see your from Texas as well. I was thinking maybe I hadn't heard anything because I lived somewhat far... But congrats to you for getting an interview!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

SandyBeach in Chico, California

45 months ago

D12w said: Hi,

anyone out there that attended the lax interview on 2/27 that also received offers for training ? Please let me know !

I wish...is Hawaiian interviewing any mainland applicants? Or just locals w/2nd language skills?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

FA in Lebanon, Ohio

45 months ago

SandyBeach in Chico, California said: I wish...is Hawaiian interviewing any mainland applicants? Or just locals w/2nd language skills?

Im interviewing next week and im from a small town in ohio!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

hey ...Im thinking about to go on Sunday as well and flying from LAX too. Are you still looking to share a hotel room? Please send me your e-mail so we can talk. thank you very much ... ;)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

FA in Lebanon, Ohio said: Im interviewing next week and im from a small town in ohio!

hey ...Im thinking about to go on Sunday as well and flying from LAX too. Are you still looking to share a hotel room? Please send me your e-mail so we can talk. thank you very much ... ;)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

FA in Lebanon, Ohio

45 months ago

L.Aflight in Los Angeles, California said: hey ...Im thinking about to go on Sunday as well and flying from LAX too. Are you still looking to share a hotel room? Please send me your e-mail so we can talk. thank you very much ... ;)

nicole_caa1@hotmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

FA in Lebanon, Ohio said: nicole_caa1@hotmail.com

Thank you ...just sent you and e-mail with my phone number... ; )

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ready4f2f in los angeles

45 months ago

FA in Lebanon, Ohio said: nicole_caa1@hotmail.com

I'm flying in on sunday aswell, for a 9am interview on monday. Can i split the hotel with you guys?

Thanks

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ready4f2f in los angeles

45 months ago

L.Aflight in Los Angeles, California said: Thank you ...just sent you and e-mail with my phone number... ; )

I'm flying in on sunday aswell, for a 9am interview on monday. Can i split the hotel with you guys?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

FA in Lebanon, Ohio

45 months ago

Ready4F2F in los angeles said: I'm flying in on sunday aswell, for a 9am interview on monday. Can i split the hotel with you guys?

Thanks

email me

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

SoCal VX in Los Angeles, California said: Hey Blu Stew or FA in Lebanon or anyone that got the interview email, could you please email me? I just have a really quick question.

Thanks so much and congratulations!!

SoCalVX

SoCalVX@gmail.com

Sent you an email. :-)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Ready4F2F in los angeles said: I'm flying in on sunday aswell, for a 9am interview on monday. Can i split the hotel with you guys?

sounds good... did you talk to "FA in Lebanon" ...what's your e-mail?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Blu Stew in Boston, Massachusetts said: I'm flying into HNL Monday afternoon for Tuesday 9am interview... I got a room at Waikiki Gateway Hotel and it indicates that the room is a "Triple / Quads Feature" --- Which from the website translates to 3 or 4 twin beds.
www.waikikigateway.com/hawaii-lodging.aspx#honolulu-hawaii-hotel-triple
Long story short if you need a place to crash, I have some extra space. I'm also getting a car to explore a bit Monday afternoon and plan on hanging at the beach!... so maybe I will see you around.
Please keep in mind that this hotel is nothing fancy, and that I'm a guy. A gay guy... but a guy none the less. :-)
I'm really excited to be meeting some of you (and hopefully all of you in the near future)!
Mahalo!
inbox me at bluestew@hotmail.com

ugh... blustew@hotmail.com
I need to get some rest. :-)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dream_believe_survive in Waipahu, Hawaii

45 months ago

How was the interview at LAX? Anyone?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

mssnoopy78 in Kingwood, Texas

45 months ago

I'm flying out on Sunday for the 9am interview on Monday. If anyone wants to share a hotel hit me up. I haven't booked anything yet. Email me at Mslenalyn78@gmail. Com. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys before the interview.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

hi there what have you decide?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

VXflygal in Redondo Beach, California

45 months ago

Blu Stew in Boston, Massachusetts said: ugh... blustew@hotmail.com
I need to get some rest. :-)

Hello, I fly for Virgin America and was invited to interview next week in Honolulu as well. I cannot cover my shifts at work, so had to decline. I have a very close friend who owns a rental condo in Waikiki. I don't know the particulars, but I believe it can sleep 4 and was thinking it might be a good spot to bunk up during training for a group of you. It would be a lot nicer than a tiny hotel room. Here is her information, carefreetours@hawaii.rr.com ,her name is Joerline Tronolone.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ready4f2f in los angeles

45 months ago

L.Aflight in Los Angeles, California said: sounds good... did you talk to "FA in Lebanon" ...what's your e-mail?

Hi, what's your email? i'l email u.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ready4f2f in los angeles

45 months ago

L.Aflight in Los Angeles, California said: hi there what have you decide?

Hi, what's your email? i'l email u

Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Ready4F2F in los angeles said: Hi, what's your email? i'l email u

ricboyboy200@hotmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ready4f2f in los angeles

45 months ago

MsSnoopy78 in Kingwood, Texas said: I'm flying out on Sunday for the 9am interview on Monday. If anyone wants to share a hotel hit me up. I haven't booked anything yet. Email me at Mslenalyn78@gmail. Com. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys before the interview.

I sent u an email....

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

eagertofly in Los Angeles, California

45 months ago

Hi, I went to the interview in LA and got invited to training. If anyone is looking for someone to share a hotel room/apartment with for the training class that begins in April, please let me know! Good luck to everyone interviewing in Honolulu right now!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Eagertofly can u tell me what the starting pay is and are they paying for training?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

eagertofly in Los Angeles, California said: Hi, I went to the interview in LA and got invited to training. If anyone is looking for someone to share a hotel room/apartment with for the training class that begins in April, please let me know! Good luck to everyone interviewing in Honolulu right now!

Hi eagertofly, can u please give us tip on what to expect on the interview? Or how was the interview process?

Reply - Report abuse

daimajin in Honolulu, Hawaii

45 months ago

MsSnoopy78 in Kingwood, Texas said: Eagertofly can u tell me what the starting pay is and are they paying for training?

it's unpaid training

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

How do they expect you to survive thru training if they don't pay? I guess that's how they weed everyone out, huh?

Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

MsSnoopy78 in Kingwood, Texas said: How do they expect you to survive thru training if they don't pay? I guess that's how they weed everyone out, huh?

It was stated on the applying page when apply, right before the submitting of application page.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jmewso

45 months ago

Anyone going tomorrow? Please post back and let us know how the day went!!!

Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Good luck to all whos having their interviews today. Mine is tomorrow at 12:00. Please let us know how it goes.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Alohafriends in Federal Way, Washington

45 months ago

Any one back from the first interview?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jmewso in Wenatchee, Washington

45 months ago

Anyone interview today? How did it go?

Reply - Report abuse

RedBuffGreen in Hawaii

45 months ago

Aloha,

In-Flight recruitment continues tomorrow.

If you interviewed today, it might be best to stay quiet until group interviews are over. After all, you wouldn't want to give your competition any advantage, do you?

Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Does ot really take 3hrs for the interview? 3 hrs or nervousness?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Future FA in Honolulu, Hawaii

45 months ago

eagertofly in Los Angeles, California said: Hi, I went to the interview in LA and got invited to training. If anyone is looking for someone to share a hotel room/ apartment with for the training class that begins in April, please let me know! Good luck to everyone interviewing in Honolulu right now!

eagertofly - Did you learn that you were in training immediately? I interviewed during the December group and we didn't find out that quickly... Well, congratulations!

For those who interviewed in December and received an e-mail for the April training, has anyone heard anything yet? I've been checking my e-mails daily (even the spam). I just don't want to miss the e-mail.

Reply - Report abuse

ERP907 in Anchorage, Alaska

45 months ago

Hey All! :-)

I'm curious if anyone who interviewed in Dec but wasn't offered a CJO, was invited to interview this time around? I understand most airlines have a period of time you have to wait before interviewing a second time, but didn't remember seeing that anywhere for Hawaiian. I received my "Thank you for applying" email last week, as did another woman who was in my group interview in December.
Just wondering if any of you know...

Thanks!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

WishfulThinking

45 months ago

ERP907 in Anchorage, Alaska said: Hey All! :-)

I'm curious if anyone who interviewed in Dec but wasn't offered a CJO, was invited to interview this time around? I understand most airlines have a period of time you have to wait before interviewing a second time, but didn't remember seeing that anywhere for Hawaiian. I received my "Thank you for applying" email last week, as did another woman who was in my group interview in December.
Just wondering if any of you know...

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for posting. The same thing happened to me, I'm glad I'm not the only one! Perhaps they were too close together and hawaiian just didnt advertise the waiting period? Did you use the same account to apply for both? I'm wondering if theyve flagged us and we need to create a new account for the next application.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Applicant in San Jose, California

45 months ago

I went to the group interview last week and got my invitation e-mail this week for the final and test. I'll be doing that next week. Has anyone already completed their final interview and test? How did it go?

Reply - Report abuse

monikai in Hau'ula, Hawaii

45 months ago

Future FA in Honolulu, Hawaii said: eagertofly - Did you learn that you were in training immediately? I interviewed during the December group and we didn't find out that quickly... Well, congratulations!

For those who interviewed in December and received an e-mail for the April training, has anyone heard anything yet? I've been checking my e-mails daily (even the spam). I just don't want to miss the e-mail.

Aloha, we have an email contact list going for April classmates. If your not already on it and are interested in being included, let me know: monikai68@hotmail.com it's been fun to get to know each other a bit prior to training, and also a great support :)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Future FA in Honolulu, Hawaii

45 months ago

monikai in Hau'ula, Hawaii said: Aloha, we have an email contact list going for April classmates. If your not already on it and are interested in being included, let me know: monikai68@hotmail.com it's been fun to get to know each other a bit prior to training, and also a great support :)

Hi Monikai,
I believe that I'm already part of that listing. I did receive a few e-mails (at least one for meeting in the bay area and one from someone on the continental US introducing themselves). Did I miss any other e-mails?

Also, I received this e-mail below:
Please let me know if you will not be attending the April 1st flight attendant training.
The pre-employment email will be sent out at the end of this week for those who will still be attending the class.

Do you all think this means that I'm definitely in the training class? I've been playing it safe (hoping that I'm in, but preparing in case I don't make it - i.e. hope for the best and prepare for the worst) since my earlier e-mail said that I'm "being considered as a candidate", which I interpret to mean that I'm not guaranteed to make it. I don't want to jump the gun, so just checking what you all might have received and if you interpret it the same way.

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see you guys in training (if I'm in!).

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

New to the Sky in Berkeley, California

45 months ago

eagertofly in Los Angeles, California said: Hi, I went to the interview in LA and got invited to training. If anyone is looking for someone to share a hotel room/ apartment with for the training class that begins in April, please let me know! Good luck to everyone interviewing in Honolulu right now!

Hi!! Congrats on being accepted! I will be training as well. I would like to find/room with someone going through the same situation as me. My email is Gabriela.perez08@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

monikai in Hau'ula, Hawaii

45 months ago

Future FA in Honolulu, Hawaii said: Hi Monikai,
I believe that I'm already part of that listing. I did receive a few e-mails (at least one for meeting in the bay area and one from someone on the continental US introducing themselves). Did I miss any other e-mails?

Also, I received this e-mail below:
Please let me know if you will not be attending the April 1st flight attendant training.
The pre-employment email will be sent out at the end of this week for those who will still be attending the class.

Do you all think this means that I'm definitely in the training class? I've been playing it safe (hoping that I'm in, but preparing in case I don't make it - i.e. hope for the best and prepare for the worst) since my earlier e-mail said that I'm "being considered as a candidate", which I interpret to mean that I'm not guaranteed to make it. I don't want to jump the gun, so just checking what you all might have received and if you interpret it the same way.

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see you guys in training (if I'm in!).

Aloha! Yes, I received the e-mail this afternoon as well:) We're IN! Thrilled. See u all soon at training!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

I am not in the April training(will be on the next one),but as a reminder, make sure go do the AOA badges early,you won't have time to deal with that once the training starts.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

minarina in Washington

44 months ago

Does anyone know if they are having another training class after April or 4/1 is the last one for now?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   68  69  70  71  72  73  74  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.