Hawaiian Airlines

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3601 to 3650 of 4212)
Page:  « First « Previous   70  71  72  73  74  75  76  Next »   Last »

kamalanif in Kapaa, Hawaii

24 months ago

RedBuffGreen in Hawaii said: Currently there is a posting for Flight Attendant on the internal job board, so this recruitment is for current HA employees only.

Do you happen to know when they will start opening the Flight Attendant position for external applicants? Thank you :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

birdiee in Redondo Beach, California

22 months ago

A

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shiny Disco Balls in Honolulu, Hawaii

20 months ago

Did ya'll see the Flight Attendant posting this morning? It was limited to 500 applicants before it was taken down. It was barely up for 10 minutes! Luckily a friend gave me a heads up a few days ago because it went down just like that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

AllAboutLUV in Los Angeles, California

20 months ago

Shiny Disco Balls in Honolulu, Hawaii said: Did ya'll see the Flight Attendant posting this morning? It was limited to 500 applicants before it was taken down. It was barely up for 10 minutes! Luckily a friend gave me a heads up a few days ago because it went down just like that.

AW, man, are you serious?? I've so been waiting for that opportunity! No, unfortunately, had no heads up and nothing's on there now. If anyone could be so kind as to PLEASE give us a heads up next time over here, please do! I've been signed up on this forum for years now, trying to catch it! Well, let us know how the process goes!

20 months ago

Does the career page allow us to have a Alert for FA openings when they open up?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shiny Disco Balls in Los Angeles, California

20 months ago

Birdiee in Redondo Beach, California said: Does the career page allow us to have a Alert for FA openings when they open up?

If there is I'm not aware of it. I troll the page on a daily basis but even doing that won't be any good if they only take the first 500.

Seems like recruitment was done word of mouth this time around.

kmoon in Honolulu, Hawaii

20 months ago

Shiny Disco Balls in Honolulu, Hawaii said: Did ya'll see the Flight Attendant posting this morning? It was limited to 500 applicants before it was taken down. It was barely up for 10 minutes! Luckily a friend gave me a heads up a few days ago because it went down just like that.

Hi,Shiny Disco Ball
I also applied for FA online ,did you get any reply for the interview after ur application?I'm still waiting for the email:)good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Waiks808 in Honolulu, Hawaii

20 months ago

Supposedly regret emails started going out yesterday. Anyone got an interview invite yet?

20 months ago

Good luck to all that applied. I'm the lonely wolf asking if anyone inside can let us know when a new posting for externals will pop up???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Flight Attendant Recruitment
Thank you for your interest in the Flight Attendant position (requisition #15-0027) with Hawaiian Airlines that was posted on 1/13/2015. The position has closed.

We anticipate posting another requisition for an upcoming April 2015 Flight Attendant training class in early February.

Thank you for your continued interest in becoming a Flight Attendant for Hawaiian Airlines.

This is what's on the Website now

20 months ago

Waiks808 I owe you a Mai Tai...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

leilani89 in Honolulu, Hawaii

20 months ago

Just scheduled my group interview this Saturday. Anyone know what questions to expect? I know they usually ask out of the box questions

20 months ago

Leilani89 in Honolulu, Hawaii said: Just scheduled my group interview this Saturday. Anyone know what questions to expect? I know they usually ask out of the box questions

You got your invite this morning/afternoon? I didn't get a regret email either so hopefully that's a good thing.

Panty808 in Aiea, Hawaii

20 months ago

@leilani when did they send u the email for ur interview ? Cause I didn't get any email yet saying I got the interview :(

20 months ago

Panty808 in Aiea, Hawaii said: @leilani when did they send u the email for ur interview ? Cause I didn't get any email yet saying I got the interview :(

I got it last night. My best friend also applied but didn't get the email yet. Hopefully no news is good news!

20 months ago

Waiks808 in Honolulu, Hawaii said: You got your invite this morning/afternoon? I didn't get a regret email either so hopefully that's a good thing.

I got the email last night. My best friend also applied but didn't get the email yet. Hopefully no news is good news!

Panty808 in Aiea, Hawaii

20 months ago

@leilani aww man hopefully ! Well somebody said that they already sent out the regret emails. So hopefully I get it sometime today ! :(

emlaxstar9 in East meadow, New York

20 months ago

I missed it :(

20 months ago

Hi,

Yes I got an email inviting me for an interview. Rather than risk my anonymity that's all I will say.

www.hawaiianairlines.com/aboutus/pages/flight-attendant-recruitment.aspx

Looks like this has been added to the Employment Opportunities page with the update Waiks808 posted above. Those interested in the next recruitment should bookmark and check it often.

Good luck to us!

20 months ago

Shiny Disco Balls in Honolulu, Hawaii said: Hi,

Yes I got an email inviting me for an interview. Rather than risk my anonymity that's all I will say.

www.hawaiianairlines.com/aboutus/pages/flight-attendant-recruitment.aspx

Looks like this has been added to the Employment Opportunities page with the update Waiks808 posted above. Those interested in the next recruitment should bookmark and check it often.

Good luck to us!

you got the invite this afternoon. when is your interview? haven't received either invite/regret. crossing fingers

20 months ago

I went to the interview this morning,anybody get the reply email yet?I'm stilling waiting

Marlene in Juan-les-pins, France

20 months ago

Hi everyone,
Do you know if there is any crew from others nationalities in hawaiian airlines ? I wish to have a chance... do I need to apply from US or it doesn't matter ?

indierelax in Honolulu, Hawaii

20 months ago

kmoon in Honolulu, Hawaii said: I went to the interview this morning,anybody get the reply email yet?I'm stilling waiting

if you don't mind, what kind of questions did they ask? i am hoping to apply next month and want to prepare. thanks =)

20 months ago

indierelax in Honolulu, Hawaii said: if you don't mind, what kind of questions did they ask? i am hoping to apply next month and want to prepare. thanks =)

today was just reach test and screening chk,pretty easy and quick:)

dreamtoflyhnl in New Caney, Texas

20 months ago

kmoon in Honolulu, Hawaii said: I went to the interview this morning,anybody get the reply email yet?I'm stilling waiting

Where was the interview at? Is it still at blaisdell?

20 months ago

The interview is in hawaii? Do they fly you out or at your own expense??

dreamtoflyhnl in New Caney, Texas

20 months ago

Emlaxstar9 in East meadow, New York said: The interview is in hawaii? Do they fly you out or at your own expense??

They dont fly you out. You have to pay for everything.

Kanani Ruiz in Los Angeles, California

20 months ago

Yes I got an email for tomorrow's interview! (: Did you get yours?

20 months ago

Kanani Ruiz in Los Angeles, California said: Yes I got an email for tomorrow's interview! (: Did you get yours?

congratulations! I haven't get any reply:(when did you
get the email?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kanani Ruiz in Aiea, Hawaii

20 months ago

kmoon in Honolulu, Hawaii said: congratulations! I haven't get any reply:(when did you
get the email?

I got it an hour ago :/ I scheduled mine in the afternoon. Do you know if anyone else got an email? Usually they send it out really late. Yours should be coming(: What time was yours?

Kanani Ruiz in Aiea, Hawaii

20 months ago

Does anyone know the questions to the group or panel interview?

20 months ago

Kanani Ruiz in Aiea, Hawaii said: I got it an hour ago :/ I scheduled mine in the afternoon. Do you know if anyone else got an email? Usually they send it out really late. Yours should be coming(: What time was yours?

I'm not sure,hopefully it'll come soon.Anyway,good luck tomorrow afternoon:)

FutureHawaiianFA in Kaneohe, Hawaii

20 months ago

Kanani Ruiz in Aiea, Hawaii said: I got it an hour ago :/ I scheduled mine in the afternoon. Do you know if anyone else got an email? Usually they send it out really late. Yours should be coming(: What time was yours?

What time was your first interview today? I got the e-mail saying I did not make it :(

SW in Pearl City, Hawaii

20 months ago

I don't understand how they chose the people continuing onto tomorrow's interview because they haven't even given us a chance to speak. All we did today was a reach test and basic questions we have already answered prior to submitting our application. So what's up with that? They also said to try again in Feb, but we can't reapply until a year according to the employment page. So I'm confused! I'm kind of upset they didn't ask us anything for them to get to know us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

SW in Pearl City, Hawaii

20 months ago

FutureHawaiianFA in Kaneohe, Hawaii said: What time was your first interview today? I got the e-mail saying I did not make it :(

My interview was late afternoon. Maybe they already had their pick before we got to try out. I didn't have a passport. I feel like that might've hindered my chances because everything else like tattoos I passed. I'm sad! Don't give up though!

FutureHawaiianFA in Kaneohe, Hawaii

20 months ago

SW in Pearl City, Hawaii said: My interview was late afternoon. Maybe they already had their pick before we got to try out. I didn't have a passport. I feel like that might've hindered my chances because everything else like tattoos I passed. I'm sad! Don't give up though!

I had my passport, no tattoos, free schedule, hospitality/customer service experience, college degree, and did not move forward. My guess is they already had their picks before we even arrived, because I went late afternoon also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kanani Ruiz in California

20 months ago

kmoon in Honolulu, Hawaii said: I'm not sure,hopefully it'll come soon.Anyway,good luck tomorrow afternoon:)

Thank you so much (: I've been praying to the Lord about this (: I wish you the best of luck as well (:

Kanani Ruiz in California

20 months ago

SW in Pearl City, Hawaii said: My interview was late afternoon. Maybe they already had their pick before we got to try out. I didn't have a passport. I feel like that might've hindered my chances because everything else like tattoos I passed. I'm sad! Don't give up though!

Yes don't give up! Always have faith! One of their requirements is to have a passport because they want you to be ready to go when you're on that flight. Especially before training, if you don't have it, they want you to focus more on training then having to rush to get something done when you were suppose to do that a long time ago. Keep trying! And always stay confident. God has a plan for you (: Good luck in the future (:

hokulele in Kaneohe, Hawaii

20 months ago

FutureHawaiianFA in Kaneohe, Hawaii said: I had my passport, no tattoos, free schedule, hospitality/customer service experience, college degree, and did not move forward. My guess is they already had their picks before we even arrived, because I went late afternoon also.

Don't feel bad...I didn't get invited to the second interview either and I was early morning. I have a college degree, years of customer service/ hospitality experience, and all the other qualifications. Really not sure what else I could have done differently. The trainer even said I was very personable! So yeah I'm curious to know how they chose the candidates they did to move on.

hokulele in Kaneohe, Hawaii

20 months ago

SW in Pearl City, Hawaii said: I don't understand how they chose the people continuing onto tomorrow's interview because they haven't even given us a chance to speak. All we did today was a reach test and basic questions we have already answered prior to submitting our application. So what's up with that? They also said to try again in Feb, but we can't reapply until a year according to the employment page. So I'm confused! I'm kind of upset they didn't ask us anything for them to get to know us.

Yeah I don't understand it either! But...I was reading the employment page and it says that, "in the event that you participate in a panel interview, group activity, or final interview and are not selected..." We didn't even get that far. Tomorrow would be considered the "group interview." I think that is why the email said we could reapply.

dk in Honolulu, Hawaii

20 months ago

Didn't get an email for today's interview for HA. Anyone know how many people were invited to today's interview and how many are being called back for tomorrow?

20 months ago

Had my interview this AM with the VP and was told that the class will be determined after this round.

Best of luck to all who interviewed today.

indierelax in Honolulu, Hawaii

20 months ago

Shiny Disco Balls in Honolulu, Hawaii said: Had my interview this AM with the VP and was told that the class will be determined after this round.

Best of luck to all who interviewed today.

do you know how many people made it to the final?

20 months ago

indierelax in Honolulu, Hawaii said: do you know how many people made it to the final?

I'm sorry, I do not.

20 months ago

As I know,they may want 8 people.

20 months ago

Can anyone shed any info on how many FA HA is looking to hire in 2015? How many days should we be available if coming over from the mainland if invited for a interview? Thx for any insight.

FrequentFlyer in Honolulu, Hawaii

20 months ago

I heard they are looking to hire about 120 this year. But in small class sizes such as 20-25 students.

mhan in Washington

20 months ago

Congrats to everyone that got in! I made it to the final round, but was not selected unfortunately. Great experience though! Looking forward to trying again in a year!

KonaBreweryKindaGuy in San Diego, California

20 months ago

So whose going to start religiously checking HA job board for the next class - they say they will post early Feb

20 months ago

Mhan in Washington said: Congrats to everyone that got in! I made it to the final round, but was not selected unfortunately. Great experience though! Looking forward to trying again in a year!

How many days were you there for?

Page:  « First « Previous   70  71  72  73  74  75  76  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.