Hawaiian Airlines

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3601 to 3616 of 3616)
Page:  « First « Previous   70  71  72  73   

daimajin in Honolulu, Hawaii

14 months ago

Vincent in Martinez, California said: Did you ever inquire about the wait list for a class? I thought they said there would be a class in the fall. I am wondering if we remain on their waiting list for a class, or if it is a lost cause entirely.

my advice will be ,do check their site often. and reapply when they have post again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jet guy in Galveston, Texas

13 months ago

Any update or info about hiring with them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Jet guy in Galveston, Texas said: Any update or info about hiring with them.

i think at least towards the end of the year that they will hire again

Anna01 in Temecula, California

12 months ago

Hello all!

Has somebody heard anything about the next training? The class from May 13th. should have graduated already or going into graduation soon. They haven't open any flight attendant position since February, I know they said they don't have any training scheduled for the rest of the year, but it seems a bit unbelievable they wont have trainings until next year??? Specially when they just started two new flights to Taipei and Sendai??

Jet guy in Galveston, Texas

12 months ago

Anna01 in Temecula, California said: Hello all!

Has somebody heard anything about the next training? The class from May 13th. should have graduated already or going into graduation soon. They haven't open any flight attendant position since February, I know they said they don't have any training scheduled for the rest of the year, but it seems a bit unbelievable they wont have trainings until next year??? Specially when they just started two new flights to Taipei and Sendai??

Good question. I have been watching there site and nothing. Someone from snore thread said later in the year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

They have enough people at the moment for that route....probably until Jan they will start hiring again.....and let people start application around late October.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

10 months ago

Is October still the next eta for Hawaiian hiring FA's? I really want to apply there as well. I've heard nothing but good things about Hawaiian.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

KOA in Kamuela, Hawaii

10 months ago

Jo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Is October still the next eta for Hawaiian hiring FA's? I really want to apply there as well. I've heard nothing but good things about Hawaiian.

I just got an e-mail informing myself that there were no other FA training classes scheduled this year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

10 months ago

KOA in Kamuela, Hawaii said: I just got an e-mail informing myself that there were no other FA training classes scheduled this year.

Thanks. I guess they have all the FA's they need currently on staff and/or in training. I'll have to check their website in the new year. Until then, I'm still in the running with AA & USAir.

ready2flywv in Bridgeport, West Virginia

8 months ago

Anyone heard any news about possible new hires? I'm considering moving to Honolulu and would love to work for this airline!

Leslielove in Camarillo, California

8 months ago

ready2flywv in Bridgeport, West Virginia said: Anyone heard any news about possible new hires? I'm considering moving to Honolulu and would love to work for this airline!

I work for another airline and a flight attendant was telling me that Hawaiian will be hiring soon just the other day. Don't know how true that is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mahiko7 in Waipahu, Hawaii

7 months ago

Hey guys, I have a two-part question. I see majority of these posts are related to Flight Attendant positions. However, the position I'm interviewing for is Contractor Serviceman, which is basically a baggage handler. So I'm wondering if we'll be going through the same type of three day interview process as the F/A's. I mean it's just basically loading/unloading baggage, cleaning the airplane, and other miscellaneous duties.

Also, I attend a network computer class at night from 4:30 to 9pm, so I'm wondering if it's even worth attending this interview since training or shift work is required and will definitely interfere with class. Appreciate any feedback since my interview is on Tuesday. Mahalo!

synsyn in honolulu, California

6 months ago

curious_amos in New York, New York said: just wondering for the international carriers like these how many days/hours do FAs stay on layover?
like do you [current FAs] actually have time while on the job to see these wonderful destinations outside of through your hotel windows? and only maybe shopping at airport souvenir shops?
truly just wondering and not at all trying to offend anyone because i've applied to and got interview for international carrier and don't know how i'd ask such a question at interview lol

For int'l flights, anywhere from 24 to around 80 hours.

synsyn in honolulu, California

6 months ago

Leslielove in Camarillo, California said: I work for another airline and a flight attendant was telling me that Hawaiian will be hiring soon just the other day. Don't know how true that is.

Likely true with the continued expansion: New routes, more planes, additional routes etc.

Emily in Aiea, Hawaii

6 months ago

Gator954 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Can someone please answer this question: I notice that the airline is affirmative action and I see only Pacific Islanders in the pictures...does the airline hire overwhelmingly from this group? (I am hearing that that is true from people who live in HNL). Maybe they want to cultivate a certain tourist image. Thanks for any information.

On Oahu Asians and Pacific Islanders are the majority, so yes, the majority of people hired in any large company are going to be of this demographic. It's Hawaii. Hawaiian Airlines. We support our local communities here.

Hopeful in Santa Fe, New Mexico

5 months ago

When will Hawaiian be hiring for Flight Attendants agian? What are the FA bases?

Page:  « First « Previous   70  71  72  73   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.