Jet Blue F/A Information?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8801 to 8850 of 25358)
Page:  « First « Previous   174  175  176  177  178  179  180  Next »   Last »

blue in Revere, Massachusetts

67 months ago

Hello, was anyone invited to an interview for yesterday in BOS, I was sent information saying I was invited to an interview in BOS (11/16/10) and the place and time had not yet been determined and that a email would be sent out later to let me know. I never received any information, and obviously yesterday has passed. I called the number I was given, Monday to see if they had any information yet, no answer and left message but was not called back. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

blueatheart in Ft Mitchell, Kentucky

67 months ago

LaurenAsh in Providence, Rhode Island said: Has anyone that has applied this month recieved a phone call or email yet?..(besides the automatic email you get when you apply) Seems like people who applied in September are the ones getting phone calls now so maybe their a month or so behind in applications?

I applied in Sept and no phone call or email for me.

LaurenAsh in Providence, Rhode Island

67 months ago

blue in Revere, Massachusetts said: Hello, was anyone invited to an interview for yesterday in BOS, I was sent information saying I was invited to an interview in BOS (11/16/10) and the place and time had not yet been determined and that a email would be sent out later to let me know. I never received any information, and obviously yesterday has passed. I called the number I was given, Monday to see if they had any information yet, no answer and left message but was not called back. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

When did you apply?

67 months ago

LaurenAsh in Providence, Rhode Island said: When did you apply?

I applied Sept 24th I believe, I think they may be coming to BOS in December, patience, right?

hellosky in Hammond, Louisiana

67 months ago

Blue in Revere,
When did you have your phone interview?

67 months ago

hello sky in Hammond, Louisiana said: Blue in Revere,
When did you have your phone interview?

I think it was november 8th

67 months ago

Ok, Thanks.

beach girl in Huntington Beach, California

67 months ago

LaurenAsh in Providence, Rhode Island said: Has anyone that has applied this month recieved a phone call or email yet?..(besides the automatic email you get when you apply) Seems like people who applied in September are the ones getting phone calls now so maybe their a month or so behind in applications?

I have applied this month and only received the automatic email also.

Waiting in Miami Beach, Florida

67 months ago

I just had a phone interview (live) and then was invited to a F2F on December 2. What is Jet Blue looking for? I am a very friendly person, and talk to a lot of people, but I just can not put a fake smile on and smile all the time. If anyone knows who is getting hired, is that a criteria? Maybe I can have plastic surgery done before my F2F?

Maxflys737

67 months ago

Waiting in Miami Beach, Florida said: I just had a phone interview (live) and then was invited to a F2F on December 2. What is Jet Blue looking for? I am a very friendly person, and talk to a lot of people, but I just can not put a fake smile on and smile all the time. If anyone knows who is getting hired, is that a criteria? Maybe I can have plastic surgery done before my F2F?

Yeaa? Me too! I picked the 10am appointment...sucks their not positive spacing us there but that's what they make buddy passes for :). But nahhh ull be fine..just be lively and fun, be yourself, talk..laugh...that's what they want u know. But yay I'm so excited :P

hellosky in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

67 months ago

Did you get the email telling you to call for your phone interview? If so, when did you get the email. I got the email on 11/15 and called on 11/16 and left message. Haven't called me yet.

67 months ago

Did you get the email telling you to call for your phone interview? If so, when did you get the email. I got the email on 11/15 and called on 11/16 and left message. Haven't called me yet.

67 months ago

How do you know what time to make your plane reservation to come home after the interview?

Maxflys737

67 months ago

hellosky in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: Did you get the email telling you to call for your phone interview? If so, when did you get the email. I got the email on 11/15 and called on 11/16 and left message. Haven't called me yet.

Yea I got the email the night b4 yesterday..called yesterday and left a msg and got a call this morning at like 1030. Ahhh I'm so excited :))...but yea um I'ma buy a ticket there just to make sure I have a seat, and buddy pass back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

So, what time did you make your buddy pass for? So you are trying to do all in one day?

Maxflys737

67 months ago

hellosky in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: So, what time did you make your buddy pass for? So you are trying to do all in one day?

Ummmm...well I live in Orlando so theres a 530 flight with b6 back and then a few DL flights connecting through Atl.

67 months ago

Thanks, just a little concerned if they call me tomorrow, that it doesn't give you a lot of time to book flights. I guess the Thanksgiving rush will be through. Good Luck Max!

67 months ago

The invite for 12/2?

Maxflys737

67 months ago

hellosky in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: Thanks, just a little concerned if they call me tomorrow, that it doesn't give you a lot of time to book flights. I guess the Thanksgiving rush will be through. Good Luck Max!

Ohh ya I've looked online allready and it should be fine.....and yea hope u get a call too!! She did say she was swamped soo...lol. So do u fly allready?

And yes for the 12/2

67 months ago

No, not now. i flew 5 years ago for 1 year and had to resign for family matters. The person that sent me the email was a guy. So guess i have someone different. Do you have to bring anything that day? Do you fly now, too?

Maxflys737

67 months ago

Ohh ya? Nice...yes I just resigned from FL because of the working conditions there. The company hates it's employees soo... :(. But currently I'm back with Hilton at the waldorf Astoria here in Orlando.

Maurine in Kansas City, Missouri

67 months ago

Maxflys737 said: Ohh ya? Nice...yes I just resigned from FL because of the working conditions there. The company hates it's employees soo... :(. But currently I'm back with Hilton at the waldorf Astoria here in Orlando.

Hi Max. Who is FL?

Does anyone know what reserve is like with JetBlue? Do you bid for days off and do they come in blocks of 4,3,3,2 or 3,3,3,2 etc.? Is reserve 12 hours or 24? What is airport reserve like? How long is the call out?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Maxflys737

67 months ago

Hey FL is AirTran....such a hot mess but it was fun :) lol but reserved is from what I know a 24 hour reserve and u bid for your days off. But don't take my word for it, I'm going off by what was informed to my by my recuiter.

nextstep.... in Brooklyn, New York

67 months ago

Hey there.. has anyone received a training date for next year yet?

67 months ago

Hi Max,

Do you know how many days you get off? (12)?

67 months ago

Hi Shanester,

So how did you do the 6 days in a row if you can only bid 3 days in a row?

flygurl2011 in Stockbridge, Georgia

67 months ago

I applied online 9/24/2010 and still under consideration...WHATS UP WITH THAT ?

67 months ago

Think they just had so many applications. I applied the same time, and just on Monday night received the email to call for my phone interview. I called the next day and left a message to the recruiter (his direct line) but he hasn't called me back yet? So the are getting around to more app's, so try to be patient. Good Luck.

Pamela Davisx1 in Mc Donough, Georgia

67 months ago

Thanks alot ! patience is a virtue. Good luck to you ; )

67 months ago

Thanks, Shanester,

How long have you been on Reserve?

roflcopter in Middle Village, New York

67 months ago

Good luck to everyone who's interviewing today!!!!

67 months ago

Thanks, I guess with the new hires, some more will get off Reserve.
Do you think the new hires will be on Reserve that long also? I know it's hard to tell.

67 months ago

Hey guys does JetBlue cover travel expense ?

67 months ago

From reading the forums - NO.

67 months ago

Maxflys737 said: Hey FL is AirTran....such a hot mess but it was fun :) lol but reserved is from what I know a 24 hour reserve and u bid for your days off. But don't take my word for it, I'm going off by what was informed to my by my recuiter.

Thanks Max.

67 months ago

Shanester in Boston, Massachusetts said: Maurine I can answer that as I am a JB employee. You can bid your schedule any way you like and you get 12 days off a month. I am a west coast commuter and when I was on reserve I tended to block my reserve days with the max of 6 days in a row but the least amount of days you can bid is 3 days in a row. Reserve is 12 hours a day like 5-5, 7-7, etc. We do not have the 24 reserve day like other airlines have. Airport standby is being at the airport for 6 hours and they have to give you at least two hours to be there, sometimes they call under 2 hours if it is an emergency but you can say no if it is under two hours. You get 12 days a month and the more reserves you get under you the better your reserve schedule is.

Thanks so much Shanester. So to make sure I understand this correctly, you bid for the days you want OFF and they come in 3-6 day blocks? Have you heard if people all across the U.S. are getting phone/f2f interviews or are they focusing mainly on East Coast people? It seems like most people on the forum are from the east coast. I have just heard wonderful things about JetBlue but with where I currently live (ready and willing to relocate anywhere) and no referral I'm wondering what my chances are.

Thanks for your time.

ImSoFly in South Richmond Hill, New York

67 months ago

Maurine in Kansas City, Missouri said: Thanks so much Shanester. So to make sure I understand this correctly, you bid for the days you want OFF and they come in 3-6 day blocks? Have you heard if people all across the U.S. are getting phone/f2f interviews or are they focusing mainly on East Coast people? It seems like most people on the forum are from the east coast. I have just heard wonderful things about JetBlue but with where I currently live (ready and willing to relocate anywhere) and no referral I'm wondering what my chances are.

Thanks for your time.

She is saying your reserve days are anywhere from a minimum of 3 days to a maximum of 4 days. Reserve days are the days that you have to be available to work. Your off days are the days that you are off and do not have to be available to work. I can't answer to if they are only offering interviews to people on the East coast. When I went to my f2f there were people that they had flown up, but I don't remember if they were only from the East coast or not.

67 months ago

Excuse me, I meant a maximum of 6 days not 4.

Flyblue in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

67 months ago

Aeguy80 in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hi there... Yes I have gone tru the process... You get a phone interview then if you pass that you get an invite to go to a group interview. They do not pay for your flights so you have to go where ever the interview might be. You are going to be in that interview for most of the day and at the end of the interview they will pick some people out of the group to stay longer or will call you in a few days if you are a good fit for them. It is a great airline i have a lot of friends that works there.... Good Luck!

Sorry
Can you tell me more about this again ?? Cause it means that JB dont pay the flight to the interview place ??

Flyblue in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

67 months ago

Shanester can you tell me something about that if you have a interview away from home you have to pay for the flight ... Is that true ??

Maxflys737

67 months ago

Flyblue in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic said: Shanester can you tell me something about that if you have a interview away from home you have to pay for the flight ... Is that true ??

Yes it is, transportation to the f2f is on own.

67 months ago

Flyblue in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic said: Shanester can you tell me something about that if you have a interview away from home you have to pay for the flight ... Is that true ??

Yes u do.

67 months ago

Shanester in Boston, Massachusetts said: Thanks ImSoFly but I am not a she though. I don't think they are just having east coast people as others have mentioned they had people from the midwest there as well. I did not know anyone at JB nor did I have a referral three years ago and I got hired so you don't need one to get hired.

Lol. I wasn't calling you a she. Although my first post was in referrence to you, the other post was referring to the other person with the username Shane...... from the Air Force. But while I have your attention I do have a question for you. I have was invited to an interviw with US Airways, but I am also waiting for JBs training to start. I've already passed everything for JB and things look pretty positive for US as well at this point. I know I can only asnwer this question for myself, but which do you think would be the better airline. Presently I work for a regional and almost any major carrier is better than a regional, but what do you think?

67 months ago

ImSoFly in South Richmond Hill, New York said: Lol. I wasn't calling you a she. Although my first post was in referrence to you, the other post was referring to the other person with the username Shane...... from the Air Force. But while I have your attention I do have a question for you. I have was invited to an interviw with US Airways, but I am also waiting for JBs training to start. I've already passed everything for JB and things look pretty positive for US as well at this point. I know I can only asnwer this question for myself, but which do you think would be the better airline. Presently I work for a regional and almost any major carrier is better than a regional, but what do you think?

Please disregard that Shannester. I just read over my post and I did call you a she. I do apologize. I'm in two forums at the same time and got them mixed up. But my question to you is still the same. Your input is greatly appreacited.

67 months ago

ImSoFly in South Richmond Hill, New York said: Please disregard that Shannester. I just read over my post and I did call you a she. I do apologize. I'm in two forums at the same time and got them mixed up. But my question to you is still the same. Your input is greatly appreacited.

appreciated

St Pete girl!! in Saint Petersburg, Florida

67 months ago

ImSoFly in South Richmond Hill, New York said: Please disregard that Shannester. I just read over my post and I did call you a she. I do apologize. I'm in two forums at the same time and got them mixed up. But my question to you is still the same. Your input is greatly appreacited.

I'm going stick my nose in!!! I would go with JB!! Much less reserve time then US and less of a history of furlough!!

67 months ago

Shanester in Boston, Massachusetts said: I agree with St. Pete girl I would go with JB. I know that people are on reserve 10+ years there at US Air and they don't seem that friendly either when I have commuted on them. And apology accepted I have been called a lot worse than a she, lol.

Shoot, 10 years of reserve is RIDICULOUS!!! That's enough to make anyone unfriendly!!!

67 months ago

St Pete girl!! in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: Shoot, 10 years of reserve is RIDICULOUS!!! That's enough to make anyone unfriendly!!!

lol @ shoot. i hve not heard that in ages.

67 months ago

ImSoFly in South Richmond Hill, New York said: lol @ shoot. i hve not heard that in ages.

Originally , from Manhattan, lived in Georgia for 20 years, so that's where the "shoot" comes from.. Lol!

67 months ago

St Pete girl!! in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: Originally , from Manhattan, lived in Georgia for 20 years, so that's where the "shoot" comes from.. Lol!

Lol. I am from Atlanta. Been here in NY for a year now. Came up with my airline when they opened a base here last year.

Page:  « First « Previous   174  175  176  177  178  179  180  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.