Jet Blue F/A Information?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17751 to 17800 of 27207)
Page:  « First « Previous   353  354  355  356  357  358  359  Next »   Last »

IAH-Houston in Texas

41 months ago

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California said: I'm currently at JB university and training for airport operations. And I can see why the people were hired. Everyone has the most amazing spirit and personalities. No one has a specific look they are all different from white to black, short hair long hair, slim and round. They truly pick off customer and how your are as a person. I hope I can become inflight one day with JB

I have a interview with Jetblue Monday for the same position. Could you e-mail me and let me know how their hiring process works. I dont want us to fill the forum with my questions. Natjenkins3@aol.com Thanks in advance. By the way good luck with training!

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Lizbee in New York, New York

41 months ago

Ready2Fly in Bronx, New York said: Hi Love2BFlying,

The hotel where I stayed when I went to training had a small gym. Not very many machines, just a 2 or 3 treadmill's and an elliptical machine. Hopefully this one we're staying at has one as well.

Hey how were the base assignments for your class? Is NY even a possibility? Did you have any speakers in your class? Where'd they get based? Thanks in advance!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

I Fly Standby in Seattle, Washington

41 months ago

JetBlue will be accepting FA applications on their website on 7/15 from 7pm-9pm. Good luck all!

Reply - Report abuse

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California

41 months ago

Lizbee in New York, New York said: Hey how were the base assignments for your class? Is NY even a possibility? Did you have any speakers in your class? Where'd they get based? Thanks in advance!

I was in training for ao about a month ago( a move I somewhat regret since now I have to wait a whole year to become inflight) but honestly 85% of the inflight I spoke with was based in NY. Even though most wanted Boston.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio

41 months ago

I Fly Standby in Seattle, Washington said: JetBlue will be accepting FA applications on their website on 7/15 from 7pm-9pm. Good luck all!

I'm not able to reapply yet but would like to pass the info on. Is this EST?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

auroraaafawannabe in Lorain, Ohio

41 months ago

I Fly Standby in Seattle, Washington said: JetBlue will be accepting FA applications on their website on 7/15 from 7pm-9pm. Good luck all!

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio said: I'm not able to reapply yet but would like to pass the info on. Is this EST?

This is great news all!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

rg124 in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey

41 months ago

Hey All! As mentioned, applications for new inflight crewmembers are being accepted on 7/15, between 7pm-9pm Eastern Time. If you've previously applied and did not get an interview, you MUST re-apply. Go to jetblue.com/work-here and complete the application/profile. Check the box that you want to be notified for upcoming positions and you'll receive an email when the posting is open and then submit your profile. The applications are for the 2014 training classes.

In regard to being NY based, I heard they were looking to build the JFK base more. Boston may be locked out. A substantial part of the last class was sent to JFK.

Good luck!

Reply - Report abuse

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio

41 months ago

rg124 in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey said: Hey All! As mentioned, applications for new inflight crewmembers are being accepted on 7/15, between 7pm-9pm Eastern Time. If you've previously applied and did not get an interview, you MUST re-apply. Go to jetblue.com/work-here and complete the application/profile. Check the box that you want to be notified for upcoming positions and you'll receive an email when the posting is open and then submit your profile. The applications are for the 2014 training classes.

In regard to being NY based, I heard they were looking to build the JFK base more. Boston may be locked out. A substantial part of the last class was sent to JFK.

Good luck!

I did get to the Blue Blitz, but not awarded an actual interview. I imagine I would still fall into that time frame of not being able to reapply yet?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

americaneaglewanttobe in miami, Florida

41 months ago

please help can someone tell me jet b bennef how many bodypass the emply gets yr how much cost to use $50.00 per way ??

Reply - Report abuse

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas

41 months ago

If anyone is interested, the Jet Blue f/a posting is up!

Reply - Report abuse

comeflywithmeeeeeeee in Laguna Niguel, California

41 months ago

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas said: If anyone is interested, the Jet Blue f/a posting is up!

I dont see it :(

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

hmmm in Granite Falls, North Carolina

41 months ago

I don't see it either. I was suppose to be posted 7pm - 9pm. No Sign of it.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

hmmm in Granite Falls, North Carolina

41 months ago

Nevermind! I see it! It is up!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

attravelgal in Gulf Coast, Mississippi

41 months ago

I wonder if the site is experiencing heavy traffic right now. I'm trying to save some information half-way in and it's just spinning.

Reply - Report abuse

mellowmoon in Durham, North Carolina

41 months ago

me too--each time I go back in I'm unable to get as far as the previous attempt.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Halle45 in orlando, Florida

41 months ago

anyone having success with this site

Reply - Report abuse

candycrushing111 in los angeles, California

41 months ago

im having problems too!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

highonheels in Creswell, North Carolina

41 months ago

Ahhh what's going on!? I can't apply ;(

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sapphire21 in Ohio

41 months ago

candycrushing111 in los angeles, California said: im having problems too!!!

I am three having problems LOL

hhaha it is fixed haha kidding all :)
I will try later, I am going tomorrow leaving to go to a F2f with another airline so we will see. When door opens apply to as many as you wish we know doors for hiring do not open often

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

VeeJones in Newark, New Jersey

41 months ago

Do you think if I don't have a crew member recommendation I won't be considered

Reply - Report abuse

Jajacha in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

Hey all the website is experiencing technical difficulties they are working on it as we speak. Just refresh and try again. It's open till 9pm est.

Reply - Report abuse

busy in la in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

Please apply if you truly feel in your heart it is the job and company you really want. My class ranged in age 21-65 with many former f/a and many not. People came from both coasts and parts of the middle section. Let the people department do the job they do so well and go for it. Good luck to all!

Reply - Report abuse

highonheels in Creswell, North Carolina

41 months ago

I guess it's not meant to be for me because the website still isn't working for me and I've been trying since 7pm

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jajacha in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

They literally just fixed it 2 mins ago, try now.

Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

I've submitted my application successfully! I hope you all have gotten it to work and best wishes for a JetBlue career!

Reply - Report abuse

Time for me to FLY in Chicago Burbs, Illinois

41 months ago

Great Success!

Reply - Report abuse

Gatemom in North Andover, Massachusetts

41 months ago

VeeJones in Newark, New Jersey said: Do you think if I don't have a crew member recommendation I won't be considered

More than half of the people in my class did not have crew member recommendations. Not something to worry about it. ( I did not have one either)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Ronnieeeeeee in Lalaland, Florida

41 months ago

It's still up and it's 10:35pm est... Do you guys think it will be up until at least tomorrow?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

someonelikeme in Columbus, Ohio

41 months ago

Ronnieeeeeee in Lalaland, Florida said: It's still up and it's 10:35pm est... Do you guys think it will be up until at least tomorrow?

Doubt it. My guess is they left it up longer due to the earlier technical difficulties. They normally only post for a few hours and then it's gone. I was lucky, not a single issue in applying.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

wannabeanfa in Atlanta, Georgia

41 months ago

SomeoneLikeMe in Columbus, Ohio said: Doubt it. My guess is they left it up longer due to the earlier technical difficulties. They normally only post for a few hours and then it's gone. I was lucky, not a single issue in applying.

Do you or anyone know what the starting pay for JB is and how many weeks of training ? And if training is paid or not paid, thank you.

Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Wanna Be an FA in Atlanta, Georgia said: Do you or anyone know what the starting pay for JB is and how many weeks of training ? And if training is paid or not paid, thank you.

If it's the same as I heard, starting pay is $18.50/hr with a raise at 6 mos. and again at 12. No union but seems they don't need one so no union dues. Training is 4 weeks paid in Orlando.

Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Starting pay is $18.50/hr for your first 6 months, then $20.50/hr for your first year. 70 hour guarantee. Training is 4 weeks in Orlando and is paid.

Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

SomeoneLikeMe in Columbus, Ohio said: If it's the same as I heard, starting pay is $18.50/hr with a raise at 6 mos. and again at 12. No union but seems they don't need one so no union dues. Training is 4 weeks paid in Orlando.

Do you know what is the monthly guarantee is ?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

70 hours. Anything >70 is premium pay.

Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Thank you both Someonellikeme and rg124 for the answers ? Did you both get your applications in ? Do you know if its a long wait time to hear back and is the training intense ? Thanks again, sorry so many questions. Just to confirm, JetBlue is a mainline carrier ?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

VeeJones in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Gatemom in North Andover, Massachusetts said: More than half of the people in my class did not have crew member recommendations. Not something to worry about it. ( I did not have one either)

Thank you..

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Choua X in St. Paul, Minnesota

41 months ago

Just applied as well. Took a few tries and refreshes to get the page to load, but it eventually worked. Good luck to everyone! Hoping to get a FA position here with an airline company soon.

In terms of having a crew member recommendation, it's certainly not a requirement to have a recommendation to be considered for employment at JetBlue. At least that's what it said in the email they sent after you applied. Cheers.

Reply - Report abuse

anacaonabori in Bronx, New York

41 months ago

I just finish my application for jetBlue.. Good luck to everyone.....

Reply - Report abuse

futuredoc in Miami

41 months ago

Is the posting still up? I no don see it on the Jetblue Work Here site

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Futuredoc in Miami said: Is the posting still up? I no don see it on the Jetblue Work Here site

Yes it is at the second page.... In flight crew and In flight crew (bilingual Spanish).... Good luck

Reply - Report abuse

futuredoc in Miami

41 months ago

Could you post the link please, maybe I am at the wrong website. Thanks!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Sorry, I did went back to the wed site and is not longer there i just applied... I read that a few people was having problems with the wed site check back later today... Keep in touch .. Anacaona..

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Mabenda0 in Frederick, Maryland

41 months ago

I am looking on the website and cant find the flight attendant position anywhere. Any tips?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Mabenda0 in Frederick, Maryland said: I am looking on the website and cant find the flight attendant position anywhere. Any tips?

They only keep the posting up for a few hours. It's gone. Sorry, looks like you must have missed it this time.

Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

SomeoneLikeMe in Columbus, Ohio said: They only keep the posting up for a few hours. It's gone. Sorry, looks like you must have missed it this time.

I looked yesterday and I couldn't find it either. I wonder why it was down.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Mabenda0 in Frederick, Maryland said: I looked yesterday and I couldn't find it either. I wonder why it was down.

Well, when did you look? They posted it around 7:00 and it was on the second page. But I just checked and it's gone.

Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

SomeoneLikeMe in Columbus, Ohio said: Well, when did you look? They posted it around 7:00 and it was on the second page. But I just checked and it's gone.

Earlier than that when I heard that they were hiring. I cant believe i missed it. Is it going to open again?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Mabenda0 in Frederick, Maryland said: Earlier than that when I heard that they were hiring. I cant believe i missed it. Is it going to open again?

I doubt it. That's their norm. Just a few hours then it's months before they post again.

Reply - Report abuse

Time for me to FLY in Chicago Burbs, Illinois

41 months ago

Do they send confirmation of receipt of application at some point?

Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

I did get two different confirmation emails from them. They came a few minutes after my application was submitted.

Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   353  354  355  356  357  358  359  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.