Jet Blue F/A Information?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17751 to 17800 of 20656)
Page:  « First « Previous   353  354  355  356  357  358  359  Next »   Last »

FT33301 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15 months ago

Trinab0721 in Salem, New Hampshire said: It's possible I guess that they could have lost it in the mix, there were so many people. But I don't know what to do other than keep checking my email And my spam folders too. We will definitely keep in touch! :) I really want to know!! I'm dying over here for news! Haha

Wow... it would be pretty sad for JB if they lost the paper work... Me too... I have been checking my emails and spam folder like crazy... so, I don't know what else to think, unfortunately.. I do need to know either way...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Trinab0721 in Manchester, New Hampshire

15 months ago

FT33301 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Wow... it would be pretty sad for JB if they lost the paper work... Me too... I have been checking my emails and spam folder like crazy... so, I don't know what else to think, unfortunately.. I do need to know either way...

Yeah, that would be disappointing. I also emailed the email address you emailed just so they were aware, but I think they know what they're doing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Deanna Hand in Mandeville, Louisiana

15 months ago

jajacha in New York, New York said: For those who are interested in applying for Inflight, the position is opening online to accept applications for tomorrow only, from 6pm-8pm. Again that is Wednesday April 17th, 2013 from 6pm-8pm EST. Make sure you have your stuff filled out and be first cuz that server can overload quick. Good luck and can't wait to see you all on the line.

Have you heard of anymore hiring updates?
Deannasells@msn.com

Jajacha in New York, New York

15 months ago

As far as I know that is the end of hiring for 2013, but you never know keep your head up.

Deanna Hand in Mandeville, Louisiana

15 months ago

Jajacha in New York, New York said: As far as I know that is the end of hiring for 2013, but you never know keep your head up.

Thank you for the heads up. I did apply and have not received a call yet.

I did see where American posted today for hiring.

FT33301 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15 months ago

Trinab0721 in Manchester, New Hampshire said: Yeah, that would be disappointing. I also emailed the email address you emailed just so they were aware, but I think they know what they're doing.

Well... at this point, I think I'm gonna let it go and put it to rest... Its just unfortunate the way that have been handled by JB...

fitness fanatic in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15 months ago

Is there anywhere to workout while in training at JetBlue?
Please let me know,
Thanks

Trinab0721 in Manchester, New Hampshire

15 months ago

FT33301 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Well... at this point, I think I'm gonna let it go and put it to rest... Its just unfortunate the way that have been handled by JB...

Hey, just got my tbnt email, at least I heard! Good luck to you! Let me know when you hear something!

Love2BFlying in Elk Grove, California

15 months ago

fitness fanatic in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Is there anywhere to workout while in training at JetBlue?
Please let me know,
Thanks

YAY! I am so happy to hear someone else ask this question!! Are you in the May 22nd class because I could sure use a workout buddy!

15 months ago

Love2BFlying in Elk Grove, California said: YAY! I am so happy to hear someone else ask this question!! Are you in the May 22nd class because I could sure use a workout buddy!

Hi Love2BFlying..... I will not be in the May 22nd class with you- but congratulations!!

I am trying to put together a list of fitness options while in training at as many airlines as I can. So far it appears that Delta has the most fitness options located nearby.

Best of luck to you in training though. If you think of it while you are in training (or after you graduate), let us know how if there are any decent workout facilities around.
Thanks!

15 months ago

** Omit the how**
Sorry- just woke up-
I meant- Let us know if there are any decent workout facilities nearby while in training at JetBlue.
Thanks

Ready2Fly in Bronx, New York

15 months ago

Love2BFlying in Elk Grove, California said: YAY! I am so happy to hear someone else ask this question!! Are you in the May 22nd class because I could sure use a workout buddy!

Hi Love2BFlying,

The hotel where I stayed when I went to training had a small gym. Not very many machines, just a 2 or 3 treadmill's and an elliptical machine. Hopefully this one we're staying at has one as well.

NPB in Newport Beach, California

15 months ago

Hello everyone, does anybody here know the JB recruiting phone number? Or the email? Please let me know, I need to call them, please help!!!

Fahopeful in Bronx, New York

15 months ago

I got invited to training!!! The classes seem so big- the JetBlue inflight facebook shows the last class to be more than 30 people... Are the classrooms that big??

Newjeru_fa in Paterson, New Jersey

15 months ago

Fahopeful in Bronx, New York said: I got invited to training!!! The classes seem so big- the JetBlue inflight facebook shows the last class to be more than 30 people... Are the classrooms that big??

When is your training?

FlyGuy in North Hollywood, California

15 months ago

Hi everyone...

Has anyone heard about a possible training class in the fall?

Nickel811 in Boston, Massachusetts

15 months ago

FlyGuy in North Hollywood, California said: Hi everyone...

Has anyone heard about a possible training class in the fall?

There is a class in the fall. I don't know when tho. Did you attend the blitz and get a call?

rg124 in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey

15 months ago

The next scheduled class is in October.

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio

15 months ago

rg124 in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey said: The next scheduled class is in October.

Will they be hiring again or do they have the people already schedualed?
Thanks

15 months ago

I believe they will be conducting additional interviews in the fall. I know some people from the recent interviews in April & May that didn't clear their backgrounds in time will be in the October class. Others were given the opportunity to defer from the May classes to the October class.

FAHopeful in Los Angeles, California

15 months ago

rg124 in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey said: I believe they will be conducting additional interviews in the fall. I know some people from the recent interviews in April & May that didn't clear their backgrounds in time will be in the October class. Others were given the opportunity to defer from the May classes to the October class.

Thanks, rg124. Do you or anybody have any idea if they will be giving out any more offers? Believe it or not, I stil have not heard back from them since my interviews on May 1st, 2013.

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California

15 months ago

rg124 in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey said: I believe they will be conducting additional interviews in the fall. I know some people from the recent interviews in April & May that didn't clear their backgrounds in time will be in the October class. Others were given the opportunity to defer from the May classes to the October class.

How about for those who are internals?

15 months ago

FAHopeful in Los Angeles, California said: Thanks, rg124. Do you or anybody have any idea if they will be giving out any more offers? Believe it or not, I stil have not heard back from them since my interviews on May 1st, 2013.

I'm not sure. Good luck to you!

15 months ago

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California said: How about for those who are internals?

I'm not sure Lady Isyss.

FAHopeful in South Gate, California

15 months ago

rg124 in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey said: I'm not sure. Good luck to you!

Ok, thank you. I will probably ask by email soon what's my status. I'm thinking they may have forgotten about me!

14 months ago

I'm currently at JB university and training for airport operations. And I can see why the people were hired. Everyone has the most amazing spirit and personalities. No one has a specific look they are all different from white to black, short hair long hair, slim and round. They truly pick off customer and how your are as a person. I hope I can become inflight one day with JB

14 months ago

Hello all I am Dawn, 44 yrs of age still seeking my dream of being a FA.
Anyone Know when JB will hire FAs again?
Thank you

14 months ago

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio said: Hello all I am Dawn, 44 yrs of age still seeking my dream of being a FA.
Anyone Know when JB will hire FAs again?
Thank you

Ohh I forgot I asked and prob fall LOL oops to bad they dont let you delete comment LOL

jetBlueinflight in Long Beach, California

14 months ago

We will 100 % be hiring in the fall of this year & into 2014! Just be patient as there is a ton of new things going on with our airline at the moment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

jetBlueinflight in Long Beach, California said: We will 100 % be hiring in the fall of this year & into 2014! Just be patient as there is a ton of new things going on with our airline at the moment.

Wow, Yay! Thank you for the update!

How soon after can one re-apply again? And does that length of time to wait begin after the first application submitted or after the last interview?

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio

14 months ago

FAHopeful in Los Angeles, California said: Wow, Yay! Thank you for the update!

How soon after can one re-apply again? And does that length of time to wait begin after the first application submitted or after the last interview?

Searching the forum it appears it's 12 months. If anyone knows differently please say so. Not sure I would even reapply after the Blue Blitz I attended in May. Cost a lot of money to attend for what amounted to me being able to speak for 30 seconds, and not even anything about myself and what I could bring to JetBlue but about the guy sitting next to me who I could barely understand. I really think they need to be consistent in all their blitzes in what they have the applicants doing. Seems only right. Hate to sound bitter. I do think JetBlue overall is a great airline to work for.

14 months ago

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio said: Searching the forum it appears it's 12 months. If anyone knows differently please say so. Not sure I would even reapply after the Blue Blitz I attended in May. Cost a lot of money to attend for what amounted to me being able to speak for 30 seconds, and not even anything about myself and what I could bring to JetBlue but about the guy sitting next to me who I could barely understand. I really think they need to be consistent in all their blitzes in what they have the applicants doing. Seems only right. Hate to sound bitter. I do think JetBlue overall is a great airline to work for.

Thanks, Bailey25. I do understand - it does cost a lot to be a flight attendant. I bought the nicest suit I've ever had in my whole life for my interviews. It did hurt financially, but I do believe I'll wear it again though, and trust we can do even better next time, now that we know we only have such a short time to shine. You'll only get better!

As for the 12 month wait, do you or anyone here think that begins after the application or the interview?

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio

14 months ago

FAHopeful in Los Angeles, California said: Thanks, Bailey25. I do understand - it does cost a lot to be a flight attendant. I bought the nicest suit I've ever had in my whole life for my interviews. It did hurt financially, but I do believe I'll wear it again though, and trust we can do even better next time, now that we know we only have such a short time to shine. You'll only get better!

As for the 12 month wait, do you or anyone here think that begins after the application or the interview?

Yes, this whole process gets costly considering very few airlines fly you out to your interview. So far for me, AA was the only one who did. I've lost track of how much I've spent in this process. I've had to put a time limit on it and if I don't get anything I've got to get my head out of the clouds and get a job with my feet on the ground.

To answer your question, I'm totally guessing but would think 12 months from application.

IAH-Houston in Texas

13 months ago

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California said: I'm currently at JB university and training for airport operations. And I can see why the people were hired. Everyone has the most amazing spirit and personalities. No one has a specific look they are all different from white to black, short hair long hair, slim and round. They truly pick off customer and how your are as a person. I hope I can become inflight one day with JB

I have a interview with Jetblue Monday for the same position. Could you e-mail me and let me know how their hiring process works. I dont want us to fill the forum with my questions. Natjenkins3@aol.com Thanks in advance. By the way good luck with training!

Lizbee in New York, New York

13 months ago

Ready2Fly in Bronx, New York said: Hi Love2BFlying,

The hotel where I stayed when I went to training had a small gym. Not very many machines, just a 2 or 3 treadmill's and an elliptical machine. Hopefully this one we're staying at has one as well.

Hey how were the base assignments for your class? Is NY even a possibility? Did you have any speakers in your class? Where'd they get based? Thanks in advance!

I Fly Standby in Seattle, Washington

13 months ago

JetBlue will be accepting FA applications on their website on 7/15 from 7pm-9pm. Good luck all!

13 months ago

Lizbee in New York, New York said: Hey how were the base assignments for your class? Is NY even a possibility? Did you have any speakers in your class? Where'd they get based? Thanks in advance!

I was in training for ao about a month ago( a move I somewhat regret since now I have to wait a whole year to become inflight) but honestly 85% of the inflight I spoke with was based in NY. Even though most wanted Boston.

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio

13 months ago

I Fly Standby in Seattle, Washington said: JetBlue will be accepting FA applications on their website on 7/15 from 7pm-9pm. Good luck all!

I'm not able to reapply yet but would like to pass the info on. Is this EST?

Aurora AAFAwannabe in Lorain, Ohio

13 months ago

I Fly Standby in Seattle, Washington said: JetBlue will be accepting FA applications on their website on 7/15 from 7pm-9pm. Good luck all!

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio said: I'm not able to reapply yet but would like to pass the info on. Is this EST?

This is great news all!!

13 months ago

Hey All! As mentioned, applications for new inflight crewmembers are being accepted on 7/15, between 7pm-9pm Eastern Time. If you've previously applied and did not get an interview, you MUST re-apply. Go to jetblue.com/work-here and complete the application/profile. Check the box that you want to be notified for upcoming positions and you'll receive an email when the posting is open and then submit your profile. The applications are for the 2014 training classes.

In regard to being NY based, I heard they were looking to build the JFK base more. Boston may be locked out. A substantial part of the last class was sent to JFK.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio

13 months ago

rg124 in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey said: Hey All! As mentioned, applications for new inflight crewmembers are being accepted on 7/15, between 7pm-9pm Eastern Time. If you've previously applied and did not get an interview, you MUST re-apply. Go to jetblue.com/work-here and complete the application/profile. Check the box that you want to be notified for upcoming positions and you'll receive an email when the posting is open and then submit your profile. The applications are for the 2014 training classes.

In regard to being NY based, I heard they were looking to build the JFK base more. Boston may be locked out. A substantial part of the last class was sent to JFK.

Good luck!

I did get to the Blue Blitz, but not awarded an actual interview. I imagine I would still fall into that time frame of not being able to reapply yet?

american eagle want to be in miami, Florida

13 months ago

please help can someone tell me jet b bennef how many bodypass the emply gets yr how much cost to use $50.00 per way ??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas

13 months ago

If anyone is interested, the Jet Blue f/a posting is up!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Come Fly With Meeeeeeee in Laguna Niguel, California

13 months ago

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas said: If anyone is interested, the Jet Blue f/a posting is up!

I dont see it :(

hmmm in Granite Falls, North Carolina

13 months ago

I don't see it either. I was suppose to be posted 7pm - 9pm. No Sign of it.

hmmm in Granite Falls, North Carolina

13 months ago

Nevermind! I see it! It is up!

ATtravelgal in Gulf Coast, Mississippi

13 months ago

I wonder if the site is experiencing heavy traffic right now. I'm trying to save some information half-way in and it's just spinning.

mellowmoon in Durham, North Carolina

13 months ago

me too--each time I go back in I'm unable to get as far as the previous attempt.

Halle45 in orlando, Florida

13 months ago

anyone having success with this site

candycrushing111 in los angeles, California

13 months ago

im having problems too!!!

Page:  « First « Previous   353  354  355  356  357  358  359  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.