Jet Blue F/A Information?

Comments (151 to 200 of 22503)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Steve in Des Moines, Iowa

90 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: Yes I have......go to Delta Flight Attendant forum and read the posts.......very interesting...have some cookies and tall glass of milk as there is much reading to do for that process....

I was with ComAir previousley, Delta was a dream at that point. Delta would be an easy commute to JAX. Do you know if Allegiant has a base in Daytona Beach?

flightdreams in Fargo, North Dakota

90 months ago

Does anyone know anything about NWA; how are they to work for, how long is training, how long on reserve,etc.? Thank you

malti in HHI, South Carolina

90 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: I would most likely stay at the assigned base at first and then commute to St. Augustine.....which is 50 miles from Jax and jet Blue has many flight to Jax...but as time passes and no word from Jet Blue I feel I may be out of the running.

Keep an eye on Air Tran at AirTran info sessions .com......they fly to Jax and are based in Atlanta....very easy drive or fly if needed.

Good luck to you........for me I am getting down..

Have a great day.

Peter

PETER! UGH! Remember, JetBlue sends emails out right away to those they are passing over. The email for acceptance can take up to two weeks to arrive. Plus it has been the holidays. Chin up there!
I think if it was not good news you would have heard that by now. Keep the faith!

malti in HHI, South Carolina

90 months ago

flightdreams in Fargo, North Dakota said: Does anyone know anything about NWA; how are they to work for, how long is training, how long on reserve,etc.? Thank you

NWA is a hard company. Many woes there.
Apply with a company that you'll know your job is secure. NWA has a unwritten policy that they hiring people who they know will quit and not for longevity.
I looked at NWA. I was strongly advise to stay away by NWA employees.
Its a shame because it looks like a nice airline.
Do some research. Go to an airport that NWA flies in/out of. Speak to NWA flight Attendants and other employees.

flightdreams in Fargo, North Dakota

90 months ago

Malti, do you really think that NWA flight attendants would be willing to share negative information about the company they are employed by? I have heard negative things about them, and am curious if it's honest information, or just someone who doesn't fit, so to speak. Thank you for the info. Anyone else know anything about them? Thanks.

malti in HHI, South Carolina

90 months ago

Yes indeed! NWA FA's have plenty to say.
Speak with an FA 3 to 5 years on the job.

If you're looking for a good major- try Continental. They like happy people who can get along with other people well.
They look for excellent customer service along with the abilities to get along with your crew members.
People who do well at CAL interview speak of what they have done in a job situation rather then what they would do,
Using examples from your prior employment.
I have no idea on how JetBlue conducts interviews and what they are looking for.
They must be hiring some great people because I have only heard that JeTBlue is exceptional!

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

90 months ago

Hi,

I do not know about Allegiant........I have no F/A experience but it is not that i don't know it I just have not learned it yet (hope Jet Blue is reading).

Did you enjoy ComAir?

Daytona from St. Augustine is an easy 45 min. drive

So far noting from jet Blue not sure if that is a good thing or not.

Have a great day.

Peter

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

90 months ago

Thanks for the pep talk, I am doing my best not to be a doubting St. Thomas.

have a great day

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

90 months ago

To All,

Has anyone present at 12/20 interview know or know of a candidate who actually received a call/email stating that they were NOT selected to move on to the next phase?

Have a great day,
Peter

Audra

90 months ago

Hi Peter!

I was at the one on the 15th in NY and I haven't heard a thing! I sent Hanan an email Tuesday hoping to get some insight. I know of 2 people that were contacted with consideration for the Jan 9 training! I'm unemployed, available and willing! I'm waiting for a Christmas miracle I guess. Good luck to you too!

Audra

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

90 months ago

Hi,

Just got my news, I am out, just wish I knew why so I could correct something.
Oh well, best of luck to all.

Happy New Year

Audra

90 months ago

Did you receive an email or a phone call? Don't you already have another job lined up anyway? I think I saw you on another post! Good luck either way!!!

Happy New Year!

Steve in Des Moines, Iowa

90 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: Hi,

I do not know about Allegiant........I have no F/A experience but it is not that i don't know it I just have not learned it yet (hope Jet Blue is reading).

Did you enjoy ComAir?

Daytona from St. Augustine is an easy 45 min. drive

So far noting from jet Blue not sure if that is a good thing or not.

Have a great day.

Peter

Peter, Comair was good, I got out before all the chaos. If I would choose between a major and a regional, I would go for the major. ComAir does a lot of flying in the middle of no-where. You do a lot of take off's and landings before you get to overnight. Some days can be very long. Choose an airline with longer routes and more co-workers on board, makes the time fly by...

Have you looked into Omni?

Tim in New Hyde Park, New York

90 months ago

So acoording to peter they tell you if you are not selected, can anyone confirm this?

Jacob H in Los Angeles, California

90 months ago

I applied for Jetblue a few weeks ago and I updated my resume this week. I deleted the original resume from my profile so that I could add the new one. Now I'm not able to attach any documents - the error message says "invalid format". I've tried word, pdf, rich text, text. Has anyone run into this problem? I can't find any information on technical support for the online application. Any contact information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My status is still showing "under consideration" so I would like to get my resume attached asap! Thank you for you time!

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

90 months ago

Yes I can confirm this..........me :(.

Thomas in Bronx, New York

90 months ago

Greetings,

Any information available on where you stay while in training in Orlando?

Thank you.
Respectfully submitted,
Thomas

de in South Holland, Illinois

90 months ago

Tim in New Hyde Park, New York said: So acoording to peter they tell you if you are not selected, can anyone confirm this?

I went on interview w/Jet Blue on November 13th, the last two people that interviewed us (5-6 people in smaller group) this was after initial interview w/group of at least 8; told us we would hear back from Jet Blue in a week.

Everyone had already been fingerprinted, and drug tested prior to group interviews.

Hannan told us as we were exiting building in JetBlue is interested in you you will receive an email that evening.

I did not receive an email that evening, after three weeks of not hearing anything, I called Hannan and she told me thanks for coming end of process glad to have met you, my application online still says,"under consideration", I have yet to receive an rejection email, or any response from Jet Blue.

de in South Holland, Illinois

90 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: Hi,

Just got my news, I am out, just wish I knew why so I could correct something.
Oh well, best of luck to all.

Happy New Year

Keep applying, you will get a job as flight attendant, if you just want JetBlue you can re-apply with them in 6 months, during that time apply at other airlines.

Happy New Year!!

jenna in Eatontown, New Jersey

90 months ago

I'm going to a "job fair" in queens on Jan 5th. anyone else going? Anyone have any input about the interview process? I have read many different experiences on here the last month and was just wondering what to expect and what jet blue expects. thanks!

Jacob H in Los Angeles, California

90 months ago

How did you find out about the job fair?

jenna in Eatontown, New Jersey

90 months ago

hi jacob. i happen to attempt to get a hold of hanan and she stated there was another "job fair" on jan 5th. she didnt state a time tho. its in forrest hills, NY

jenna in Eatontown, New Jersey

90 months ago

de in South Holland, Illinois said: Keep applying, you will get a job as flight attendant, if you just want JetBlue you can re-apply with them in 6 months, during that time apply at other airlines.

Happy New Year!!

peter...why are you out? did you get a call stating why? email? any explanation?

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina

90 months ago

jenna in Eatontown, New Jersey said: I'm going to a "job fair" in queens on Jan 5th. anyone else going? Anyone have any input about the interview process? I have read many different experiences on here the last month and was just wondering what to expect and what jet blue expects. thanks!

Hi I received an e-mail from Hanan about the job fair in NYC next week. Do you know if they pay for you to come up there or is it out of your pocket. I submitted an application a few days ago and then received the e-mail about the job fair.

Shane

Mary in Ventnor City, New Jersey

90 months ago

I also received am email for the job fair Jan.5,2008, If you live outside of the TRI state area, call the # provided, JetBlue will fly you to NY, but it's up to you to get from the airport to the interview. I live in Phila. so, unfortunately, I cannot afford the trip to NY. I will call to see if ther'e an alternative.
Good Luck!

tara in Novi, Michigan

90 months ago

Mary in Ventnor City, New Jersey said: I also received am email for the job fair Jan.5,2008, If you live outside of the TRI state area, call the # provided, JetBlue will fly you to NY, but it's up to you to get from the airport to the interview. I live in Phila. so, unfortunately, I cannot afford the trip to NY. I will call to see if ther'e an alternative.
Good Luck!

How far is the interview from the airport? I also received an email inviting me to the session on Jan 5th. I haven't made the arrangements yet, but will today.

Tammi in Lutz, Florida

90 months ago

Does anyone know what the travel benefits are for Jet Blue? Do they have recipicals with other airlines?

nhflygirl in somewhere in, New Hampshire

90 months ago

for those of you out of training and those of you waiting...CONGRATULATIONS!!! how did you know which domicile you would be assigned to? does the whole class go to the same place?

dale in Detroit, Michigan

90 months ago

Mary in Ventnor City, New Jersey said: I also received am email for the job fair Jan.5,2008, If you live outside of the TRI state area, call the # provided, JetBlue will fly you to NY, but it's up to you to get from the airport to the interview. I live in Phila. so, unfortunately, I cannot afford the trip to NY. I will call to see if ther'e an alternative.
Good Luck!

Afford it? They pay for the trip to NY. It seems like it is only 15 min. from the airport.

Mary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

JetBlue will fly you out at their expense IF you live OUTSIDE of the TRISTATE area of NY, in which I live within the tristate area. Therefore, I'd drive my car & put out about $80.00 for gas, much more than a 15 minute cab fare!

Jaysa in Orange County, California

89 months ago

Jacob H in Los Angeles, California said: How did you find out about the job fair?

Hey Jacob,
I am from SoCal too. I am wondering if you have heard anything from JetBlue? I was hoping they would have a job fair in our area soon. Please let me know if you have heard anything. Thanks!

Jaysa in Orange County, California

89 months ago

Mary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: JetBlue will fly you out at their expense IF you live OUTSIDE of the TRISTATE area of NY, in which I live within the tristate area. Therefore, I'd drive my car & put out about $80.00 for gas, much more than a 15 minute cab fare!

Does anyone have any idea if JetBlue will be having any "Job Fairs" in California? I REALLY want to work for them:) I am a former FA w/ another major carrier, applied online a couple of weeks ago, but have not heard anything. Any advice would be appreciated!!

NHFLYGIRL in Rochester, New Hampshire

89 months ago

jenna in Eatontown, New Jersey said: I'm going to a "job fair" in queens on Jan 5th. anyone else going? Anyone have any input about the interview process? I have read many different experiences on here the last month and was just wondering what to expect and what jet blue expects. thanks!

hi jenna, i'll be there saturday also! what time will you be there? i'm so excited!!!! what do you do for work right now? have you ever been a FA?

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina

89 months ago

Hi I am also going to the job fair with JetBlue on Sat. I am going to the 9am session. Which one are you going too?

Audra

89 months ago

I was at the job fair on Dec 15! I was there almost 6 hours. It started off with a presentation about the company, followed by group interviews. It was a long process because there were so many of us. Several of us were then drug tested and finger printed. Make sure you have all of your id with you. (license, passport, diploma etc...) Unfortunately I still have NOT heard anything. Good luck to you!!!

Amy in New York, New York

89 months ago

jenna in Eatontown, New Jersey said: I'm going to a "job fair" in queens on Jan 5th. anyone else going? Anyone have any input about the interview process? I have read many different experiences on here the last month and was just wondering what to expect and what jet blue expects. thanks!

Yea I'm going too.

Mary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

I'll be there too! The 9:00am session. I'll see you there. Good luck!

nhflygirl in somewhere in, New Hampshire

89 months ago

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina said: Hi I am also going to the job fair with JetBlue on Sat. I am going to the 9am session. Which one are you going too?

hi Shanester,
i think i've seen you at the delta forum also? i will be at the 9am session. you must be flying into jfk? what time? are you taking a cab to the job fair? i looked it up, should only be about $12.
NHFLYGIRL

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina

89 months ago

Cool deal I can't wait to see you both at the open house on Sat. Yes I am on the Delta forum as well as I have applied with them and I am waiting for a face to face interview with them. I am flying up to JFK tomorrow afternoon and staying with a friend who is a FA and then flying back Sat evening. Hanan offered Sat morn but I declined as I was afraid I would be late if the flight was delayed.

francesco in Lake Mary, Florida

89 months ago

is anybody else here going to the training on january 9th? email me at francesco2814@yahoo.com if you are. thanks!

jenna in Winter Springs, Florida

89 months ago

NHFLYGIRL in Rochester, New Hampshire said: hi jenna, i'll be there saturday also! what time will you be there? i'm so excited!!!! what do you do for work right now? have you ever been a FA?

hello! i hope i will make the 9am session. i am presently in florida and not leaving until tomoro nite. (fri) im a private investigator and have been for the last few years. i love it, but unless i work for approx 5 companies or open my own, i dont make the money i need to. i also love to travel and go often...fla at least every month and a half. i'm excited about sat too. i just get nervous b/c of all i have read on this forum. not sure what they are looking for.

nhflygirl in somewhere in, New Hampshire

89 months ago

jenna in Winter Springs, Florida said: hello! i hope i will make the 9am session. i am presently in florida and not leaving until tomoro nite. (fri) im a private investigator and have been for the last few years. i love it, but unless i work for approx 5 companies or open my own, i dont make the money i need to. i also love to travel and go often...fla at least every month and a half. i'm excited about sat too. i just get nervous b/c of all i have re
ad on this forum. not sure what they are looking for.

will you be flying to jfk fri.? what will you look like (clothes, hair, etc.) i will look for you :-) GOOD LUCK!
NHFLYGIRL

nhflygirl in somewhere in, New Hampshire

89 months ago

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina said: Cool deal I can't wait to see you both at the open house on Sat. Yes I am on the Delta forum as well as I have applied with them and I am waiting for a face to face interview with them. I am flying up to JFK tomorrow afternoon and staying with a friend who is a FA and then flying back Sat evening. Hanan offered Sat morn but I declined as I was afraid I would be late if the flight was delayed.

i too am waiting for my FTF w/Delta. i bet you have a good chance with jetBlue being a Spanish speaker ;-)
what will you look like? i will look for you too.
have fun with your friend and GOOD LUCK!
NHFLYGIRL

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina

89 months ago

nhflygirl in somewhere in, New Hampshire said: i too am waiting for my FTF w/Delta. i bet you have a good chance with jetBlue being a Spanish speaker ;-)
what will you look like? i will look for you too.
have fun with your friend and GOOD LUCK!
NHFLYGIRL

I am sure it will help as JetBlue does go down to the Caribbean. I will be in a black suit with a red/silver/white tie and white shirt. I have short dark hair and glasses. What will you be wearing on Sat?

nhflygirl in somewhere in, New Hampshire

89 months ago

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina said: I am sure it will help as JetBlue does go down to the Caribbean. I will be in a black suit with a red/silver/white tie and white shirt. I have short dark hair and glasses. What will you be wearing on Sat?

navy skirt suit, off white blouse, neck scarf, brown hair worn back/up, bangs. see you there!!!!!!

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina

89 months ago

Sure thing look forward to meeting you and I will keep my eye out for you. Good luck and have a safe flight to NYC.

John in Huntington, New York

89 months ago

Ashley in Los Angeles, California said: Could anyone tell me if being based in Long Beach is an option for new-hires? I really want to work for Jet Blue but I cant relocate. HELP!

Is this the Ashley that is now working for JetBlue and doing the West Palm flight?

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

89 months ago

Hmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Ashley say she WANTS to work for JetBlue? Sounds to me like a stalker is here reading our posts... This ain't Match.com....lol

Isa in Lake Mary, Florida

89 months ago

Afternon open house now is @ 12:30 pm.

Shanester in Hickory, North Carolina

89 months ago

Hi for those that went to the open house yesterday how did it go? It was great meeting you nhflygirl yesterday and hope we are in the same class.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.