$32,000 to $36,000 a year.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Uk cabin crew in Las Vegas, Nevada

40 months ago

Any flights bennefits !?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

40 months ago

I applied a few weeks ago and pray I have the opportunity to interview.

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida

40 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: I applied a few weeks ago and pray I have the opportunity to interview.

hi...good luck and hope you get your wish. may I ask you if you were able to apply online for the job if it was posted on their website or did you just email someone with your resume?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida said: hi...good luck and hope you get your wish. may I ask you if you were able to apply online for the job if it was posted on their website or did you just email someone with your resume?

I applied online @ their website a few weeks ago. I notice the Position is no longer listed. Did you apply?

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida

40 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: I applied online @ their website a few weeks ago. I notice the Position is no longer listed. Did you apply?

thanks for the info. No, I didn't know about them hiring and now it looks like I am too late. Hopefully they will post again sometime this year.

40 months ago

It never hurts to call them and ask if you can mail/email your resume.. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida

40 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: It never hurts to call them and ask if you can mail/email your resume.. Good Luck!

thank you so much ;-)

ALLEGIANT AIR F/A in Las Vegas, Nevada

40 months ago

HAS ANYONE GOT CONTACTED BY NATIONAL AIRLINE RECRUITING DEP ???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

avia11 in nyc, New York

40 months ago

ALLEGIANT AIR F/A in Las Vegas, Nevada said: HAS ANYONE GOT CONTACTED BY NATIONAL AIRLINE RECRUITING DEP ???

No one I know did. Several called and were told they were reviewing apps and will start phone interviews "soon." The only discouraging thing is originally they were told they were hiring 42, that went down to 20-something and now they were told only 6. Yikes....

40 months ago

avia11 in nyc -No one I know did. Several called and were told they were reviewing apps and will start phone interviews "soon." The only discouraging thing is originally they were told they were hiring 42, that went down to 20-something and now they were told only 6. Yikes....

Have you spoken to their recruiting department or is this hearsay?

avia11 in nyc, New York

40 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: avia11 in nyc -No one I know did. Several called and were told they were reviewing apps and will start phone interviews "soon." The only discouraging thing is originally they were told they were hiring 42, that went down to 20-something and now they were told only 6. Yikes....

Have you spoken to their recruiting department or is this hearsay?

A friend of mine who applied the same time I did called a couple of times and was given this info.

40 months ago

avia11 in nyc, New York said: A friend of mine who applied the same time I did called a couple of times and was given this info.

Thanks you.. Lets still keep the faith..

avia11 in nyc, New York

40 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Thanks you.. Lets still keep the faith..

Yes.....BTW she said they were very nice and forthcoming when she called so feel free to speak to them....if at the very least you confirm they received your app. The phone number is on their website......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Has anyone been contacted?

39 months ago

Not responding to two telephone messages is disappointing and could be considered poor customer service.

avia11 in nyc, New York

39 months ago

I called about a month ago as did one of my friends. We both talked to someone in HR who was very forthcoming with info. I was directed to that person through the operator---my friend left a vm and was called back a couple of days later.

Did you call recently? I don't remember the name of the person I spoke to but remember calling right before 5pm...(possibly closing time---lol).

39 months ago

Not responding to telephone messages is the SAME as ignoring the Flight Attendant Call Button.

avia11 in nyc, New York

39 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Not responding to telephone messages is the SAME as ignoring the Flight Attendant Call Button.

Not denying that and I don't like when people/business don't return calls. I was just saying others have gotten through to them and have had calls returned. Sorry you've had a different experience.

39 months ago

avia11 in nyc, New York said: I called about a month ago as did one of my friends. We both talked to someone in HR who was very forthcoming with info. I was directed to that person through the operator---my friend left a vm and was called back a couple of days later.

Did you call recently? I don't remember the name of the person I spoke to but remember calling right before 5pm...(possibly closing time---lol).

The operator was absolutely outstanding. Great customer service skills. She transferred me to the HR Rep who handles the applications over a month ago. The HR Rep was very nice also, and she answered my question which was " did National Airlines receive my application and resume I submitted". My 2 previous emails and 1 phone call asking that same question was ignored. I'm sure she is over whelmed with work but a 1minute phone call or email would give me the notion that the company cares.

39 months ago

Early March I contacted National Airlines because II wanted to know if they received my application and resume because after submitting it they did not acknowledge receiving it. So I called and i spoke to their extremely friendly operator who told me that National Airlines recently had a problem with website and she suggested I contact HR. After 2 emails and leaving 2 messages I finally received a return call from HR. the lady who I spoke to was very also very nice and acknowledged she had it.

39 months ago

I didn't realize my response posted. Sorry for repeating my story.

avia11 in nyc, New York

39 months ago

I think many applicants called since we didn't get email confirmation they received it. They were very good about that as I was hesitant to call and possibly blow my chances. I think the timeline is what's confusing us. I've heard there's a class in training now (or was a couple of weeks ago) and that they're going to be reviewing applications they received and making phone calls within a month or two. This is month one so I'm not too concerned...YET.

Of course, if any of us hear anything at all from them---please come back on here and post it!

39 months ago

@avia11. - have I seen u on the AA forum?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

avia11 in nyc, New York

39 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: @avia11. - have I seen u on the AA forum?

I've probably been on every forum!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

flygal #5 in Orlando, Florida

39 months ago

I applied and never got a thank you for applying or any notice ! I do know of several friends and friends of friends have been asked to go to training !!I saw the add on indeed and when you clicked on it was career builder ..there web site would not work properly . I guess its already a done deal with interviews then ? i have flown a lot and that is good starting pay !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

avia11 in nyc, New York

39 months ago

flygal #5 in Orlando, Florida said: I applied and never got a thank you for applying or any notice ! I do know of several friends and friends of friends have been asked to go to training !!I saw the add on indeed and when you clicked on it was career builder ..there web site would not work properly . I guess its already a done deal with interviews then ? i have flown a lot and that is good starting pay !!

I heard there were people in training at the beginning of April. Is there a newer class than that going on now?

BTW. I don't think anyone received email confirmation of their receiving applications. Several people I know (including me) called and were told they're hiring less than originally planned and they were waiting on delivery of another 757.

americaneaglewanttobe in miami, Florida

39 months ago

national airlines plane crash killing all crew members in aft yesterday

theloadstar.co.uk/breaking-news-national-air-cargo-crash-at-bagram/

aiwlys in Chicago, Illinois

39 months ago

american eagle want to be in miami, Florida said: national airlines plane crash killing all crew members in aft yesterday

theloadstar.co.uk/breaking-news-national-air-cargo-crash-at-bagram/

Oh my goodness that is absolutely terrible. My prayers go out to the families of the crew. Wow I cant believe this.

luvstheskies in Rockford, Illinois

39 months ago

I couldn't believe this. I have a friend that is a pilot for National and was suppose to be the FO for that flight. Im so thankful it wasn't her. terrible for the families of the crew

rwillis in Federal Way, Washington

37 months ago

Aiwlys in Chicago, Illinois said: If anyone is interested in attending and open house from CHICAGO I would be happy to share the expenses and go together let me know please. Aiwlys@aol.com

Yes. When and where in chicago? Email me at:rwilliscma@yahoo.com

rwillis in Federal Way, Washington

37 months ago

Does anyone know of any job fairs for flight attendants upcoming?

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio

37 months ago

rwillis in Federal Way, Washington said: Yes. When and where in chicago? Email me at:rwilliscma@yahoo.com

Yes are they hiring FAs do you have to apply online?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

aiwlys in Chicago, Illinois

37 months ago

rwillis in Federal Way, Washington said: Yes. When and where in chicago? Email me at:rwilliscma@yahoo.com

I posted this yrs ago I am still hoping to one day be a crew member for National but, if there is an open house I am still open to sharing a ride I live in Chicago if the interview is in Yipsilanti. Best of Luck to you and to everyone!

avia11 in nyc, New York

37 months ago

Aiwlys in Chicago, Illinois said: I posted this yrs ago I am still hoping to one day be a crew member for Nati onal but, if there is an open house I am still open to sharing a ride I live in Chicago if the interview is in Yipsilanti. Best of Luck to you and to everyone!

I had a phone interview the week before the crash in Bagram. I never heard back and don't know if I didn't make it further or if hiring was frozen (which is what I heard from someone who knows a FA who's relatively new there.)

elle88 in Baltimore, Maryland

37 months ago

Has anyone interviewed with National Airlines for a Flight Attendant Position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

No!

37 months ago

I have an interview next week in Orlando, FL for a flight attendant position. Anyone else going?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

did you go to the interview?

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida

37 months ago

I have been checking their website but they never seem to have any postings for Flight Attendant positions. Did you apply online or just email your resume to them?

37 months ago

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida said: I have been checking their website but they never seem to have any postings for Flight Attendant positions. Did you apply online or just email your resume to them?

I e-mailed them a long time ago. Sent cover letter, resume, act. Did you e-mail them?

37 months ago

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida said: I have been checking their website but they never seem to have any postings for Flight Attendant positions. Did you apply online or just email your resume to them?

they called me for a phone interview and wanted to meet me in person for a group interview. They are very pleasant to talk to and it seems like an amazing company to work for and I can't wait to meet everyone

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida

37 months ago

elle88 in Baltimore, Maryland said: I e-mailed them a long time ago. Sent cover letter, resume, act. Did you e-mail them?

ok thanks..and that's great...no...didn't email them. I don't have their email address. I just assumed you had to wait til they posted the job. oh well. It seems like they don't hire often so I guess most people once they are hired stick with it.

37 months ago

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida said: ok thanks..and that's great...no...didn't email them. I don't have their email address. I just assumed you had to wait til they posted the job. oh well. It seems like they don't hire often so I guess most people once they are hired stick with it.

I would email them at HR@nationalairlines.aero

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida

37 months ago

elle88 in Baltimore, Maryland said: I would email them at HR@nationalairlines.aero

thank you so much. I appreciate that. I will do that today. What day is your interview? Any prior airline experience? I was with a major for almost 14 years.

37 months ago

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida said: ok thanks..and that's great...no...didn't email them. I don't have their email address. I just assumed you had to wait til they posted the job. oh well. It seems like they don't hire often so I guess most people once they are hired stick with it.

send your cover letter, references and resume. I'd e-mail them today so they get it on Monday or you could always call. Good luck to you

37 months ago

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida said: thank you so much. I appreciate that. I will do that today. What day is your interview? Any prior airline experience? I was with a major for almost 14 years.

I've been a Flight Attendant for US Airways express before. I really hope I get with National Airlines, they seem like an amazing company and the people seem wonderful

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida

37 months ago

elle88 in Baltimore, Maryland said: I've been a Flight Attendant for US Airways express before. I really hope I get with National Airlines, they seem like an amazing company and the people seem wonderful

very cool and thanks again for the help. Good luck on your interview also. ;-)

jetsetstewardess in Los Angeles, California

37 months ago

Can someone tell me where their fa's are based? Thx in advance

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.