National Airlines Job Fair

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 185)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida

18 months ago

elle88 in Baltimore, Maryland said: I've been a Flight Attendant for US Airways express before. I really hope I get with National Airlines, they seem like an amazing company and the people seem wonderful

very cool and thanks again for the help. Good luck on your interview also. ;-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jetsetstewardess in Los Angeles, California

18 months ago

Can someone tell me where their fa's are based? Thx in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

italian skies in Brooklyn, New York

18 months ago

Dubai 20 days

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

17 months ago

Is it true National Airlines will NOT hire Military Veterans as Flight Attendants?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sasa06 in North Stonington, Connecticut

17 months ago

elle88 in Baltimore, Maryland said: they called me for a phone interview and wanted to meet me in person for a group interview. They are very pleasant to talk to and it seems like an amazing company to work for and I can't wait to meet everyone

how was the phone interview? i received a call yesterday and they left a voicemail...

17 months ago

sasa06 in North Stonington, Connecticut said: how was the phone interview? i received a call yesterday and they left a voicemail...

Good luck!

sasa06 in North Stonington, Connecticut

17 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Good luck!

thank you!! :)i will call back later..

Flying High 4eva in Cleveland, Ohio

17 months ago

I also recvd a V.M yesterday I will return the call back first thing Monday morning. Here's my situation I've already recvd a CJO from another airline that flies for United and also doe's charter flights. My training pkg is in the mail and my training is in FLL 7/15/13 I tell you when my blessing come...they really come. I wish you all the best and good luck !

17 months ago

Best of luck Flying High. I think they hate me.

17 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Best of luck Flying High. I think they hate me.

Ooooooh No ! why do you think that ?

17 months ago

Flying High 4eva in Cleveland, Ohio said: Ooooooh No ! why do you think that ?

The lack of standard follow-up procedures to acknowledge our applications, emails and telephone calls.

wapiti in Wheaton, Illinois

17 months ago

I also got a message from this airline about a resume I sent some time back. I forgot I ever applied. I could not find any info on this company. Where are u based. Where do they send u for training? Is it charter flights only? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Is it true National Airlines will NOT hire Military Veterans as Flight Attendants?

Absolutely False Information. National Airlines has an outstanding track record for hiring the men and woman who have proudly served our country. I should of never asked!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

luvstheskies in South Beloit, Illinois

17 months ago

wapiti in Wheaton, Illinois said: I also got a message from this airline about a resume I sent some time back. I forgot I ever applied. I could not find any info on this company. Where are u based. Where do they send u for training? Is it charter flights only? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

you are based in Dubai. you are there for 20 days straight and come home for 10 days off. depending on your seniority and how bids go, you could be over there for 40 days straight

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

luvstheskies in South Beloit, Illinois said: you are based in Dubai. you are there for 20 days straight and come home for 10 days off. depending on your seniority and how bids go, you could be over there for 40 days straight

luvstheskies - Would you know: Is transportation to return to the USA on your stretch of days off provided?
And what are the living quarters like for the Flight Attendants in Dubai - single hotel room or group living?

17 months ago

Flying High 4eva in Cleveland, Ohio said: I also recvd a V.M yesterday I will return the call back first thing Monday morning. Here's my situation I've already recvd a CJO from another airline that flies for United and also doe's charter flights. My training pkg is in the mail and my training is in FLL 7/15/13 I tell you when my blessing come...they really come. I wish you all the best and good luck !

I returned the phone call and spoke with a friendly recruiter whom told me that the slots for July interviews were full, but she would love to get back with me for August 2013 interviews. Let's just see what happens. In a happy place in my life now : )

avia11 in nyc, New York

17 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: luvstheskies - Would you know: Is transportation to return to the USA on your stretch of days off provided?
And what are the living quarters like for the Flight Attendants in Dubai - single hotel room or group living?

I'm not luvtheskies, but did have a phone interview and was told airfare between home and Dubai is paid for. Also the hotel you live at is single occupancy with kitcheneette as well as washer and dryer in your unit. Also, ground transportation between hotel and airport is provided.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

avia11 in nyc, New York said: I'm not luvtheskies, but did have a phone interview and was told airfare between home and Dubai is paid for. Also the hotel you live at is single occupancy with kitcheneette as well as washer and dryer in your unit. Also, ground transportation between hotel and airport is provided.

Avia11 - Thanks - That just what I was wanting to here. Did they invite you to a 1 on 1 after your phone interview?

avia11 in nyc, New York

17 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Avia11 - Thanks - That just what I was wanting to here. Did they invite you to a 1 on 1 after your phone interview?

Nope....phone interview the Friday before their crash at Bagram and never heard a word after that. Strangely enough a friend knows someone who was pretty new there and said they had suspended training. guess that has passed and they weren't interested in me. Good luck!

17 months ago

avia11 in nyc, New York said: Nope....phone interview the Friday before their crash at Bagram and never heard a word after that. Strangely enough a friend knows someone who was pretty new there and said they had suspended training. guess that has passed and they weren't interested in me. Good luck!

AVIA - If during your phone interview you were told someone would get back to you and you were not contacted go ahead and email them and ask. Can't hurt..

avia11 in nyc, New York

17 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: AVIA - If during your phone interview you were told someone would get back to you and you were not contacted go ahead and email them and ask. Can't hurt..

Thanks, but I'm not interested any more. If I was, you bet your life I'd have contacted them! lol

320flugzeug in Long island, New York

17 months ago

avia11 in nyc, New York said: Thanks, but I'm not interested any more. If I was, you bet your life I'd have contacted them! lol

Good for you!!!

17 months ago

320flugzeug in Long island, New York said: Good for you!!!

320 - R U still interested/waiting? I am..

Kanspice

17 months ago

Will anyone be attending the session in Orlando on this coming up Monday?

candycrushing111 in los angeles, California

17 months ago

Kanspice said: Will anyone be attending the session in Orlando on this coming up Monday?

how can i get more information on the open house?

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida

17 months ago

I had emailed them my resume a while back but haven't heard anything. I didn't know anything about this coming monday in Orlando until I just read the email.

Kanspice

17 months ago

I just got confirmation for my reservation. They just randomly sent me my invitation on Monday

Kanspice

17 months ago

Does anyone know if it's just for Dubai base?

17 months ago

Is Monday's Open House by Invitation Only?

Kanspice in Orlando, Florida

17 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Is Monday's Open House by Invitation Only?

Yes as far as I know. They sent me mine on Monday and made a confirmation. They flew me to Orlando and session is tomorrow. They have one for Tuesday as well

17 months ago

luvstheskies in South Beloit, Illinois said: you are based in Dubai. you are there for 20 days straight and come home for 10 days off. depending on your seniority and how bids go, you could be over there for 40 days straight

I'm here now in Orlando. The lady that interviewed me over the phone is here and she told me the exact same thing about the 40 days when I asked her some questions.

17 months ago

elle88 in Baltimore, Maryland said: I've been a Flight Attendant for US Airways express before. I really hope I get with National Airlines , they seem like an amazing company and the people seem wonderful

Hello. Are you in Orlando for invitation?

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida

17 months ago

Kanspice in Orlando, Florida said: I'm here now in Orlando. The lady that interviewed me over the phone is here and she told me the exact same thing about the 40 days when I asked her some questions.

Congrats and good luck on your interview. I would love to have an opportunity to fly for National Airlines. Hopefully one day in the future I will get my chance. Please keep us posted.

KAP in Orlando, Florida

17 months ago

Kanspice said: Will anyone be attending the session in Orlando on this coming up Monday?

I will be there tomorrow. Just flew in from Chicago and am at the hotel right now.

17 months ago

KAP in Orlando, Florida said: I will be there tomorrow. Just flew in from Chicago and am at the hotel right now.

What time are you taking the shuttle over? Did you meet any others?

17 months ago

Best of luck to everyone interviewing today in Orlando. - Pleas keep us posted...

17 months ago

Lots of buzz before the open house but no updates after.

17 months ago

Bet the applicants were advised not to post on line!

17 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Bet the applicants were advised not to post on line!

FYI training starts next week, they usually bring in about 10 people for the interview, not your usual cattle call, the were looking for 20 people. They all are extremely nice, their interview is pretty relaxed and they won't make stand in front of everybody and talk about yourself or they won't come up with those stupid little team games that other airlines do to find out if you are what they are looking for, it is what it is, if they call you, good luck! if they don't, move on!

17 months ago

320flugzeug in Long island, New York said: FYI training starts next week, they usually bring in about 10 people for the interview, not your usual cattle call, the were looking for 20 people. They all are extremely nice, their interview is pretty relaxed and they won't make stand in front of everybody and talk about yourself or they won't come up with those stupid little team games that other airlines do to find out if you are what they are looking for, it is what it is, if they call you, good luck! if they don't, move on!

Thank you for sharing your experience and congrats. I did get a call advising me I would be receiving a phone interview soon. Hopefully I will be joining you soon. Where is the training. And for how long?

FLYWME in Tampa, Florida

17 months ago

To: 320flugzeug in Long island, New York

Hi there. Thanks for your insight it helps. Hey, when is the next training? Is it really next week(beginning of August?) Where did you get the info? Did the candidates at the group interview earlier this week find out if they were chosen during the interview?

17 months ago

FLYWME in Tampa, Florida said: To: 320flugzeug in Long island, New York

Hi there. Thanks for your insight it helps. Hey, when is the next training? Is it really next week(beginning of August?) Where did you get the info? Did the candidates at the group interview earlier this week find out if they were chosen during the interview?

FLYWME - It's like pulling teeth trying to get info on here... lol

FLYWME in Tampa, Florida

17 months ago

Hello all!!! Anyone know when the next training is? According to an earlier post it was set for next week. Anyone know for sure?

Sapphire21 in Ohio

17 months ago

Hey all is National still hiring flight attendants?

Kanspice

17 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: FLYWME - It's like pulling teeth trying to get info on here... lol

I went to the session on Monday and no info yet

17 months ago

Kanspice said: I went to the session on Monday and no info yet

Good Luck!

17 months ago

Kanspice said: I went to the session on Monday and no info yet

At news?

17 months ago

oneljumpseat in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: At news?

Sorry. Any news.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Flyygirl in Savannah, Georgia

17 months ago

I had a F2F interview last week and was told that we should know something around the "beginning of next week" (this week) today is Monday and I'm hoping to hear something by Wednesday. *fingers crossed*

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Flyygirl in Savannah, Georgia said: I had a F2F interview last week and was told that we should know something around the "beginning of next week" (this week) today is Monday and I'm hoping to hear something by Wednesday. *fingers crossed*

I don't mean to discourage you, but some people were told the same thing after their interview and didn't get hired, the ones who got hired were contacted right away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.