Omni AIr international

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 1183)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Boeinga in Clover, South Carolina

60 months ago

LOL Im a previouse United flight attendant! And let me tell you! United Airlines is a company that the only reason they have the work rules and environment they have is simply because of the strong union (AFA). Other carriers are represented through AFA but United is the one of the first and they get very privlidge work rules etc. If United F/A's werent unionized United Airlines for F/A positions would be a revolving door! The company is very cut throat especially on probabation. United has poor employee realations with thier management. United flight attendants are very unhappy and I was constantly being told that I should look for other employment with another airline. The negativity was soo server that it got to a point where you litterally where like "shutup" already! My very first flight going to my interview in Chicago I was told by one of the flight attendants on my flight who has 22years in the company that I shouldnt waste my time. The company is horrible and she hates working for United. United has done VERY corrupt things to thier employees and illegal things as well. check out untied.com which has a list of United employees filing law suites and complaints against UAL corp. The job of the position itself is VERY rewarding however and the experience you would have. Most airlines you will always start on reserve!! I dont care wether you are United Omni or Airtran or Mexicana! Expect to get phone calls at anytime of the day or night with little notice. We at United had a minimum 4hr call out to departure. The first i have even heard of having that long of a call out. Most airlines have 2hr call outand you have 10min to call the crewdesk back should you miss thier call to confirm your assignment.No matter what airline you all are with EVERYONE has a story wether it be negative or positive, and that goes for ANY industry! So i say to hopefulls dont allow others expeeriences impede on the expereience your desire!But I would love to hear the feedback to compare

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

SATTIE in Torrance, California

57 months ago

Catherine in Atlanta, Georgia said: Does anyone know info on Omni Air International Charter Service possibly someone who has worked for them as a flight attendant?

I spent the better part of 10 years as a F/A for this airline. The management could care less about their employees! Sad but TRUE They have a great group of F/A's! Our head of inflight has his head up his ASS and everyone elses in management(if you know what I mean)Too bad know one is willing to listen to the actual people who are out there working the front lines. If you do say something say GOODBYE TO YOUR JOB!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

flygirl007 in Powder Springs, Georgia

56 months ago

i am interested in working for a international charter airline as a flight attendant.
PLEASE EXPLAIN this comment.... WHICH are the good airlines to work for....

Polished in Houston, Texas

4 months ago

Don't do it's brutal and you will regret it. Go with a commerical airline such as Delta or United. Best of luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

OAI Fly Girl in Ireland

56 months ago

I'm currently an F/A for Omni and love it! Been working here for 2 years and feel like I haven't had a job in 2 years.. just one big vacation!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

KG in Decatur, Georgia

56 months ago

OAI Fly Girl in Ireland said: I'm currently an F/A for Omni and love it! Been working here for 2 years and feel like I haven't had a job in 2 years.. just one big vacation!

Glad to hear that you have had a great experience thus far, at this time approx 34 of us just graduated and have not even taken our IOE's as soon as we graduated we were told "well go home if we need you we will call you??" Some giving up our secure jobs. I have never heard of any airline that would hold a class and not give IOE's after graduating, why even bother to have a class...even other charter competitors don't use this practice our inflight manager Sarah told me during training you will get your IOE's upon graduation, how discouraging :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SATTIE in Torrance, California

55 months ago

KG in Decatur, Georgia said: Glad to hear that you have had a great experience thus far, at this time approx 34 of us just graduated and have not even taken our IOE's as soon as we graduated we were told "well go home if we need you we will call you??" Some giving up our secure jobs. I have never heard of any airline that would hold a class and not give IOE's after graduating, why even bother to have a class...even other charter competitors don't use this practice our inflight manager Sarah told me during training you will get your IOE's upon graduation, how discouraging :(
That is a good example of how you will be treated as an employee at Omni! I am so sorry for you,just turn around when you see the red flag!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ex Airtran FA in Atlanta, Georgia

55 months ago

SATTIE in Torrance, California said: That is a good example of how you will be treated as an employee at Omni! I am so sorry for you,just turn around when you see the red flag!

Yea its a bad situation and it looks as Omni has no idea when it will be solve because its been over a month and that class has still not been sent off to IOEs all I can say is that I pray that things will turn around.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

OAI fly girl in Kuwait, Kuwait

55 months ago

KG in Decatur, Georgia said: Glad to hear that you have had a great experience thus far, at this time approx 34 of us just graduated and have not even taken our IOE's as soon as we graduated we were told "well go home if we need you we will call you??" Some giving up our secure jobs. I have never heard of any airline that would hold a class and not give IOE's after graduating, why even bother to have a class...even other charter competitors don't use this practice our inflight manager Sarah told me during training you will get your IOE's upon graduation, how discouraging :(

- I know (we are a close knit company and are aware of what is going on with the new class) and I feel terrible for you guys having to wait like that. But in the the long run, if you are planning on sticking around, you will understand and be glad that Omni is wanting to take care of their employees and make sure that we have enough hours, not overstaffed with people just sitting on rsv, etc. I know it's difficult ( I waited months myself), but well worth it in the end. It's an experience of a lifetime! Getting paid to see the world?? Seeing the looks on these soldiers faces when we touchdown on US soil?... nothing like it! I hope you stick around and with a little patience, you will be a part of our family! I know there are people talking negatively on here about the company, but I say make your own opinions.. (don't even listen to me! lol).. it's really what you make it! You can find something negative about any situation, but you can also find the positive in it.. I choose the latter. :) Hope to see you out on the line soon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ex Airtran FA in Atlanta, Georgia

55 months ago

Hope you right Flygirl I'll take your word and try to remain positive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tanya in Marana, Arizona

54 months ago

Dear IOEs, I am currently a FA at Omni. I would like to give a quick mention of my experience. It has been an overworked and way underpayed proposition. There are some very great people at this company but there are a boat load of ghetto people too. Sattie is understating it when she said our Managers head is up his ass. The bottom line is that you will just be a disposable tool that they will use up and discard. It really is as simple as that. No rhyme or reason. If they don't need you or you so much as blink wrong....see ya. They don't and won't care about you at the same time paying Burger king wages. I'd say dig under the fence at this copmany and run like hell !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Fresh AIR in cleveland, Ohio

54 months ago

I appreciated What happened to you today?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

WantTOFly in Clermont, Florida

53 months ago

Is anyone else applying to work here? They have an opening in Atlanta but say that there are not any classes scheduled at this time. What does that mean? That they are just seeing who is interested? Or they actually want to hire people to work there? I would LOVE to have a job at Omni and be able to see the world for my job! And, to be able to fly soldiers home to US soil would be absolutly amazing!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

OAI fly girl in Atlanta, Georgia

53 months ago

They are hiring for the pool. If you are interested, I would definitely go ahead and apply and get in for an interview, because when we have a class, they come directly from the pool. It's worth the wait :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

advil fly in Atlanta, Georgia

52 months ago

I want to apply for the F/A job in atlanta. How do they feel about age, I'm 50 but look - so everyone say - 34 to 41 years old. and does the backgrounds check include a credit check?

OAI flygirl in Mansfield, Texas

52 months ago

Sweetie, 50 at Omni is young! They do not age discriminate at all! and no credit check!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

puddin in Kansas City, Missouri

52 months ago

Hi all - Does Omni fly a lot of domestic trips or is it mainly international? Thanks for any info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

OAI flygirl in Mansfield, Texas

52 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Laurie Pennisi in Novato, California

52 months ago

When I started back in 97' we were working with Sun Country and doing trips to Hawaii. It is still the same. the trips are contracted through third parties. Princess Cruises is the biggie.
Omni Air does not do any domestic travel from my experience. I was a flight attendant with Omni in 97 -2000 and did mostly CA- hawaii.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jmaylee in Marietta, Georgia

52 months ago

I don't see that Omni is currently hiring for flight attendants. Where's the link for that job?

Passion4flying09 in New york, New York

51 months ago

I sent mines in may I havent heard anything from them...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Saran in Stone Mountain, Georgia

51 months ago

Thanks, lol. I was trying to find out if I was the only one in the dark about what they are doing.

51 months ago

I currently work for Omni and am loving every minute. Incredible experience. We are also hiring right now, so I suggest sending in a resume'

51 months ago

I currently work for Omni. The application/interview/hiring process is slow but it is definitely worth the wait! I waited about 4 months to hear anything, but we are really busy right now so it shouldn't be that long.

Travel girl in Yadkinville, North Carolina

51 months ago

Those of you who currently work for Omni

hope you don't mind my asking, but about how much $$ are you making a month???- when you were just starting w/them?

and how do you like living in Atlanta?? when you're there (it sounds like you are away working most of the time..)

also, do you consider yourself very attractive & thin?? i once applied with delta, and it seemed looks were what got the girls hired..

what color suits do the FA's at omni wear?
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Pay ranges depending on if you work your off days or not. You can make from as low as 2000 a month to 5000 a month.. (I've had months with both)

I love living in Atlanta... but people also commute so that they go home on their off days. And you WILL be away at least 19 days.

We have black uniforms.

I can honestly say that looks do not matter here, we have fa's all shapes, colors, and sizes, and ages.

Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Saran in Stone Mountain, Georgia

51 months ago

Thanks OAI Flygirl! I appreciate the information. I sent in a resume, but I recently have redone the resume. Do you think I should send in the new resume? I don't know if it would make any difference, but I know a girl who works for Omni and she has said nothing but good things about it. I always wanted to fly and travel, so the great things she's said about Omni have sold me on working there. Needless to say, I've been trying to make sure I have a great chance to work for the company. Do you think that there is anything more that I can do to maximize these chances?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Travel girl in Yadkinville, North Carolina

51 months ago

OAI fly girl in Atlanta, Georgia said: Pay ranges depending on if you work your off days or not. You can make from as low as 2000 a month to 5000 a month.. (I've had months with both)

I love living in Atlanta... but people also commute so that they go home on their off days. And you WILL be away at least 19 days.

We have black uniforms.

I can honestly say that looks do not matter here, we have fa's all shapes, colors, and sizes, and ages.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for the info!
It sounds pretty good, but i'm kind of hesitant now to go to the interview after reading all the bad things about this Nichol lady! I just don't want to waste my time/$ traveling there if she's not going to hire me-i've had several jobs over the past ten yrs(but usu only list 3-5) & along with college.

is it important with to them to have server/waitress experience on your resume??
my server jobs were only a few months.. and i think it looks bad to list short jobs

Thank you!

51 months ago

Nichol is actually very nice. She just knows the kind of people who thrive here and weeds out the others. I think she's very fair in turning someone away if there are mistakes/misspelled words on your resume'. Also, with this job you have to list EVERY job you've had in the past 10 years, no matter how long you've had them. There can be no gaps. That's very important with our security clearance and the kind of flying we do. I only had one serving job on mine for a few months... that won't be a problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

TX Sky Queen in Clearwater, Florida

51 months ago

I worked for OAI a few years ago. The hours were extreme, the scheduling sucked, there were flaws in their way of operating. Yes, it was brutal. And yes, I loved every minute of it. Not a glutton for punishment. It's just that I saw places in this world I would have never seen had it not been for Omni. And the crews felt like family. Wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TX Sky Queen in Clearwater, Florida

51 months ago

After working for Omni, I worked for Continental. It just wasn't the same. Every day that I went to work, it felt that I was working public transportation aka herding cattle with strangers. Not only were Omni flight attendants awesome but the passengers were THE BEST!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Travel-Girl in North Carolina

51 months ago

Just back from interviewing with them(at the recruiting event-70 people!), and I didn't get hired. I didn't do anything wrong-I was well dressed, prepared, etc. Everyone else had a ton of F/A & airline experience and I did not. They were nice, but I wish they would NOT have invited me (so i could have not wasted my $$ going there), if they were not planning to further consider hiring me. They could have just narrowed it down to all of the other experienced people ahead of time. I have went to one of these before with Delta, this one was a little better, but I probably won't ever go to another F/A recruiting event no matter what the company.
& For anyone looking to get hired with them right now. They said the training session for this event wouldn't be for 1 Year from now! July 2011!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

saran in Stone Mountain, Georgia

51 months ago

Travel-Girl in North Carolina said: Just back from interviewing with them(at the recruiting event-70 people!), and I didn't get hired. I didn't do anything wrong-I was well dressed, prepared, etc. Everyone else had a ton of F/A & airline experience and I did not. They were nice, but I wish they would NOT have invited me (so i could have not wasted my $$ going there), if they were not planning to further consider hiring me. They could have just narrowed it down to all of the other experienced people ahead of time. I have went to one of these before with Delta, this one was a little better, but I probably won't ever go to another F/A recruiting event no matter what the company.
& For anyone looking to get hired with them right now. They said the training session for this event wouldn't be for 1 Year from now! July 2011![/QUOT

How did Omni get in contact with you. I applied and got no phone calls or e-mails from them.

alohabravesfan in Springfield, Oregon

51 months ago

I agree with you 100%!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

North Carolina in Charlotte, North Carolina

51 months ago

Travel-Girl in North Carolina said: i had emailed them my resume and they contacted me via email and asked me to call them and register/confirm that i'd be at the recruiting session.

What email address did you send your resume to please,i want to do the same.Thanks

Info1234 in Kape Koral, Idaho

51 months ago

Travel-Girl in North Carolina said: Just back from interviewing with them(at the recruiting event-70 people!), and I didn't get hired. I didn't do anything wrong-I was well dressed, prepared, etc. Everyone else had a ton of F/A & airline experience and I did not. They were nice, but I wish they would NOT have invited me (so i could have not wasted my $$ going there), if they were not planning to further consider hiring me. They could have just narrowed it down to all of the other experienced people ahead of time. I have went to one of these before with Delta, this one was a little better, but I probably won't ever go to another F/A recruiting event no matter what the company.
& For anyone looking to get hired with them right now. They said the training session for this event wouldn't be for 1 Year from now! July 2011!

They said they were looking to hire 11 for THIS July 26th not NEXT. Anyone else would be in a pool to wait for the next class. They are very particular about listening and following directions. Say your name, spell your last name, say the last 4 of your social. If you can not listen and follow direction you will not be considered. If you attend an open house or interview event and are not selected you can not come back for a year. They never said anything about not having a training class until next July.

amill in Grayson, Georgia

51 months ago

I understand how u feel ...Ive gone a years ago Twice ( and I know I stated the correct order name ect . I had 2 airlines under my belt at the Time (FA experience) so I dont think lack of experience ruled you out ! sometimes you dont know what they are going for But if you're done hey thats your decision.

Island Girl in Placentia, California

51 months ago

Yes, I have applied and called HR at Omni -- I keep being told that these "recruiting events" are not open houses and are not open to the public. I am told that you need to be invited personally, and yet no matter how many times I appply online and call, I can't seem to obtain an invitation. I am currently a Flight Attendant with another carrier and have tons of customer service experience. Very mysterious and confusing!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

DC-10's are AMAZING airplanes and the flying we do is way more important than commercial travel, we have the best passengers!! It's hard to really compare the 2, because they are completely different! We have free washers in our hotels, so we are not walking around in dirty clothes, trust me. When you said they are convinced the young ones are able to be gone for the long amount of times... it's the opposite actually..they are worried about the young ones staying because it cuts into such an important part of their lives. Usually the young ones only stay for a few years just for the once in a lifetime experience, and then continue on with their lives. We have more older people than anything. It's an amazing job, but you are right, if you are married or have young kids, this is absolutely not for you. If that's your situation, then it is really for the best. Family is more important than being a globetrotter. I'm sorry you didn't get hired, and good luck with whatever is in your future!

I'm circling the globe on a leftover DC-10 with a smile on my face and clean clothes on my back! :)

To each her own

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Omni hired me in my mid 40s. I never had so much fun in my life. I worked with a lot of young people and they energized me. If they hadn't closed my base I never would have left. I wasn't able to relocate. Some of the hours were hard, but the rewards were many. Lifelong friendships with some of the best people out there. I had no previous experience, just a desire to fly that must have come through. My daughter is now going to apply..for her sake, I truly hope she gets to have some of the wonderful experiences I did.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Info1234 in Kape Koral, Idaho said: They said they were looking to hire 11 for THIS July 26th not NEXT. Anyone else would be in a pool to wait for the next class. They are very particular about listening and following directions. Say your name, spell your last name, say the last 4 of your social. If you can not listen and follow direction you will not be considered. If you attend an open house or interview event and are not selected you can not come back for a year. They never said anything about not having a training class until next July.

wow.. this is supposed to be a helpful forum not a hateful one.. FYI i can listen and follow directions and i DID state and spell my name accurately & my social. I also answered their questions without saying "i want to be a F/A because i love to travel!" & although i did not think that i was incorrect about what i heard- but "my mistake" to others!-if i was incorrect on the july date.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

North Carolina in Charlotte, North Carolina said: What email address did you send your resume to please,i want to do the same.Thanks

the address was listed on their website (when they were taking applications-idk if they still are) but here it is: it is to Nichol Starks is the HR manager.
nstarks@omniairintl.com
good luck if that's who you want to work for!

51 months ago

HPN in Port Chester, New York said: I too applied, got invited and got rejected just like you. I did notice that most who were ousted were the "older" ones. I'm in my 40's and I guess I wasn't aesthetically appealing enough for them, even though I speak 4 languages have excellent public contact experience and did well on the "homework" they gave us. We would be more ready to deal with complex human interactions which is what would make an excellent FA, however, they're convinced the young ones might be able to be away for 19 to 90 days at any given time. I'm sorry, but this is where the commercials have the upper hand. You spend more time at home with your loved ones. The charters such as this one is for those who are single, divorced or who don't simply have a life and don't mind circling the planet with dirty clothes. The "younger" male recruiter had the worst image and haircut and did not set any examples for me as someone in that position.

Things are meant to be for a reason. BTW, I'm not too keen on working on left over DC10's more than 20 years old.

ha, yeah i wasn't impressed with the people overall.. (not saying that b/c they didn't further the interview w/me..but i just wasn't-one woman in particular-i noticed her making faces while others interviewees were giving their "experience/background" speeches!-so unprofessional!) i am not sure what they were going for, but i am 28 and they didn't hire me so, it may not be the age thing-there was one girl who appeared a little younger than i, and they did continue further with her, although she didn't have any experience!-and a fresh degree in teaching..(it was her 1st interview ever!) so, idk, but good luck to ya!-what is meant to be will be.

LP in Novato, California

51 months ago

Presentation - Did you dress and appear to be a corporate professional? or at least neat and well groomed.

Preparation - Do you know anything about Omni Air International?
research online etc.

Story - Are you a team player? Do you have customer service skills? Do you really like people? Would you consider yourself diplomatic? Could you diffuse a difficult situation?
Can you handle an emergency by acting quickly, remaining calm, taking the lead and helping other people?
Could you comply to orders and follow through mindfully and expeditiously?
Are you a good listener and let others complete sentences?

Poise - Do you believe you are the right person to fit Omni Air International position as a F/A and Why? *Preparation*

When you share your history about yourself, you need to keep in mind, this is a business. Talk about the experiences you have had throughout your life with the above questions in mind. Be honest and sincere about your experiences.

You need to prepare yourself ahead of time. The well prepared individual shines no matter what race or age etc.

This is more than a job, you wear many hats as a Flight Attendant.
People look at you all the time and watch your reaction to everything!

Ask yourself honestly, Am I the right person for this position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JR in Tallahassee, Florida

51 months ago

I was hired by Omni in this weeks recruiting session. They are having a new training class on July 26th that I am not able to attend (one week is a little fast to pick up and move.) Can anyone who has worked for them or works for them now give me and idea of about how often they have training? I would like to start soon but when I asked when the next training could be they said they have no idea.

51 months ago

When I was hired they had training classes that would end and another began the next week. I don't know if that's what they are still doing. They, I think are still planning more interviews so my guess would be that they will do something like that.

Xin Loi in Atlanta, Georgia

50 months ago

JR in Tallahassee, Florida said: I was hired by Omni in this weeks recruiting session. They are having a new training class on July 26th that I am not able to attend (one week is a little fast to pick up and move.) Can anyone who has worked for them or works for them now give me and idea of about how often they have training? I would like to start soon but when I asked when the next training could be they said they have no idea.

3 classes so far this year. There were no classes last year!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

flyawaykatie in Rincon, Georgia

50 months ago

I have previously worked for an airline but was fired for being unavailable on reserve. I have applied for a flight attendant position at Omni and was wondering if anyone has any insight as to where or not this will ruin my chance for employment with Omni or any airline for that matter. Also, does Omni send out rejection letters or email if you will not be invited to an open house. I submitted my resume months ago but have not heard back and trying not to lose hope. Any feedback or information is appreciated!

50 months ago

When I trained it was 5 days a week for a month, about 6-8 hours a day. They paid $200.00 a week, most airlines don't pay you at all. I can't advise you to leave your job. I just know that if this is what you really want to do, you probably won't regret it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

i fly oai

50 months ago

HPN in Port Chester, New York said: I too applied, got invited and got rejected just like you. I did notice that most who were ousted were the "older" ones. I'm in my 40's and I guess I wasn't aesthetically appealing enough for them, even though I speak 4 languages have excellent public contact experience and did well on the "homework" they gave us. We would be more ready to deal with complex human interactions which is what would make an excellent FA, however, they're convinced the young ones might be able to be away for 19 to 90 days at any given time. I'm sorry, but this is where the commercials have the upper hand. You spend more time at home with your loved ones. The charters such as this one is for those who are single, divorced or who don't simply have a life and don't mind circling the planet with dirty clothes. The "younger" male recruiter had the worst image and haircut and did not set any examples for me as someone in that position.

Things are meant to be for a reason. BTW, I'm not too keen on working on left over DC10's more than 20 years old.

WOW! Bitter! Party of one!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Island Girl in Calgary, Alberta

50 months ago

To any current Omni Flight Attendants, a couple quick questions if you don't mind -- I know from reading this forum that Omni FAs fly 19 days in a row. How does your schedule usually work -- is it 19 on 10 off every month? I have heard that with some Charter Airlines you sometimes actaully sit reserve in foriegn countries --does this happen with Omni, or do they actually send you on a 19 day trip?
Also, can I ask about your flight benefits -- I understand that Omni FAs can jumpseat on other carriers, but how about your family/dependants, are they able to non-rev on Omni flights (like to Hawaii)?
Thanks so much in advance for your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.