PSA airline

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (701 to 750 of 1172)
Page:  « First « Previous   12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next »   Last »

jarehead1264 in Phoenix, Arizona

32 months ago

I am still waiting and probably will not get called cause I live way out here in phx. But however I know that they have another session on dec 5th. Hopefully they will call me for that one..rh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

flight-Time in Baltimore, Maryland

32 months ago

jarehead1264 in Phoenix, Arizona said: I am still waiting and probably will not get called cause I live way out here in phx. But however I know that they have another session on dec 5th. Hopefully they will call me for that one..rh

Does anyone know if PSA will fly you to the first interview session? I received an email from them to state in the comments section which interview date I would like to attend, on my app. I am hoping to attend the Dec-8 one.

jarehead1264 in Phoenix, Arizona

32 months ago

that is what I am waiting for and I applied about 2 months ago..rh

JJ in Dayton, Ohio

32 months ago

flight-Time in Baltimore, Maryland said: Does anyone know if PSA will fly you to the first interview session? I received an email from them to state in the comments section which interview date I would like to attend, on my app. I am hoping to attend the Dec-8 one.

Yes they fly you there and back.

flight-Time in Baltimore, Maryland

32 months ago

JJ in Dayton, Ohio said: Yes they fly you there and back.

Any idea on how long it generally takes them to start getting to people? Do they pay for training and what bases are they wanting to send new hires?

JJ in Dayton, Ohio

32 months ago

flight-Time in Baltimore, Maryland said: Any idea on how long it generally takes them to start getting to people? Do they pay for training and what bases are they wanting to send new hires?

They let you know when the training class will begin. It's approximately 3 1/2 weeks. you do get paid for training and hotel and transportation to and from airport daily are also paid by PSA. There are three FA domiciles: DAY, CLT, and TYS. You bid for your desired location and when it becomes available you go...that could be right after training or where the need is. Everything is based on senority.

stilltrying

32 months ago

I just looked on the website and it doesn't look like they are accepting applications. Is there somewhere else I should look?

flight in Richmond, Virginia

32 months ago

stilltrying said: I just looked on the website and it doesn't look like they are accepting applications. Is there somewhere else I should look?

It looks like you just missed it. It was up for a long time.

stilltrying

32 months ago

flight in Richmond, Virginia said: It looks like you just missed it. It was up for a long time.

Thanks flight. I'll keep checking.

Flight- Time in Baltimore, Maryland

32 months ago

Has anyone been contacted or invited to attend the Dec 8 OH ?

lisa in Garland, Texas

32 months ago

Hello I was contacted this morning for the group intervew on Dec 8th has anyone else been contacted

Flight- Time in Baltimore, Maryland said: Has anyone been contacted or invited to attend the Dec 8 OH ?

lisa in Garland, Texas

32 months ago

Oh lord I can't even spell I'm so excited I meant interview

Flight- Time in Baltimore, Maryland

32 months ago

lisa in Garland, Texas said: Oh lord I can't even spell I'm so excited I meant interview

Where is your group interview being held

lisa in Gilmer, Texas

32 months ago

In CLT are you going to and it's at 12:00 pm

Flight- Time in Baltimore, Maryland said: Where is your group interview being held

lisa in Tyler, Texas

32 months ago

Hello is there anyone that recently interviewed with PSA that can tell me about the interview process and what they ask and how long is the interview

georgia07 in Denver, Colorado said: Lets get this forum going. I am a recent hire of PSA. I attended the May open interview session in CLT. I received a call exactly a week later offering me employment. Any one else out there hired from that open house? If there are some, when are yall's start dates? I am excited about beginning my career in aviation. Hope to get some responses soon!!

Flight-Time in Baltimore, Maryland

32 months ago

lisa in Gilmer, Texas said: In CLT are you going to and it's at 12:00 pm

Are they flying you to CLT? If so then thats great. I was invited to interview with AE in Oct and just yesterday they sent me an email of congrats for completing the hiring process. My class will start at the new year. I sent out resumes to lots of airlines in Sept but I didnt expect to get on with AE because they are at the top of the regional food chain.The competion is tight.So I more that likely will not go to CLT but kick butt at the O.H. Good luck an God Bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Dallas, Texas

32 months ago

Oh that's great I am super nervous I wish there was someone out there that could tell me what to expect at the interview so I will do well is there anyone else going on December 8th 2011

Flight-Time in Baltimore, Maryland said: Are they flying you to CLT? If so then thats great. I was invited to interview with AE in Oct and just yesterday they sent me an email of congrats for completing the hiring process. My class will start at the new year. I sent out resumes to lots of airlines in Sept but I didnt expect to get on with AE because they are at the top of the regional food chain.The competion is tight.So I more that likely will not go to CLT but kick butt at the O.H. Good luck an God Bless

lisa in Dallas, Texas

32 months ago

They are flying me out to CLT and good luck to you to god bless you

lisa in Arlington, Texas

32 months ago

Am I the only one on this forum that is going to CLT for the interview on December 8th 2011 this is scary if you are going let me hear from you so we can chat

flight-time in Beltsville, Maryland

32 months ago

lisa in Arlington, Texas said: Am I the only one on this forum that is going to CLT for the interview on December 8th 2011 this is scary if you are going let me hear from you so we can chat

read all of the post from the beginning they may have info on PSA interviews. good luck. Its weird that no one else has posted for Dec 8 OH.

lisa in Ore City, Texas

32 months ago

I know right this is crazy maybe the other applicants don't read this forum

flight-time in Beltsville, Maryland said: read all of the post from the beginning they may have info on PSA interviews. good luck. Its weird that no one else has posted for Dec 8 OH.

lilly flower in Montgomery, Alabama

32 months ago

I am going to the open house on dec 8th i am so excited.. i recently went to interviews for 2 oher airlines and were not selected...hopefully i will get chosen for training for psa airlines

lisa in Mesquite, Texas

32 months ago

Hello finally
I was freaking out here thought I was the only one do you have an email so I can chat with you.

lilly flower in Montgomery, Alabama said: I am going to the open house on dec 8th i am so excited.. i recently went to interviews for 2 oher airlines and were not selected...hopefully i will get chosen for training for psa airlines

flying the blue skies in tupelo, Mississippi

31 months ago

Does anyone have any ideal what the interviews are like for PSA airlines and are they hiring right now for fa's

31 months ago

Is PSA airlines hiring now

junior19 in St David, Bermuda

31 months ago

I will be in the December 8th interview as well.... i interviewed with PSA 3 years ago and was not chosen , But i kept applying and 3 years later im invited to the December 8th interview ... so i hope to see you all there !!!

31 months ago

Great do you know anything you can share about the interview process

31 months ago

well the Process is pretty simple, 1st is introduction .. you introduce yourself talk about yourself etc etc then they call out names if you are called your most likely cut... then the second part is them talking to you about company procedures and a day in the life ... after that your all put in a room to wait for your one on one ..... hope this helps ............

31 months ago

Okay thanks so what do you think you did wrong the first time if they just want you to introduce yourself and have you received your flight information yet

junior19 in St David, Bermuda said: well the Process is pretty simple, 1st is introduction .. you introduce yourself talk about yourself etc etc then they call out names if you are called your most likely cut... then the second part is them talking to you about company procedures and a day in the life ... after that your all put in a room to wait for your one on one ..... hope this helps ............

Joyce in Arlington, Texas

31 months ago

Did anyone received the email from Kasey today about flight arrangements for the 8th

flying the blue skies in tupelo, Mississippi said: Okay thanks so what do you think you did wrong the first time if they just want you to introduce yourself and have you received your flight information yet

31 months ago

I also recieved the email from Kasey , And FlyingTheBlueSkies.... i made it through the whole process... im guessing my inexperience was my downfall... shortly after i recieved a job at another airline... but now im ready lol im not leaving without this job!! haha

31 months ago

You are funny but I'm like you not leaving without it I think it is alot of us interviewing

31 months ago

lisa in Mesquite, Texas said: Hello finally
I was freaking out here thought I was the only one do you have an email so I can chat with you.

hello sorry it took so long for me to respond but you can email me kamyawoolfork@yahoo.com

31 months ago

Hey guys I received my flight info from Kasey today anyone else

31 months ago

i also recieved mine, i fly in on the 7th

31 months ago

Is Anyone else flying in on the 7th??????

31 months ago

I'm flying in on the 7th I am on an evening flight

junior19 in St David, Bermuda said: Is Anyone else flying in on the 7th??????

31 months ago

i cant wait to meet everyone interviewing on the 7th...

31 months ago

junior19 in St David, Bermuda said: i cant wait to meet everyone interviewing on the 7th...

Okay it's our time to shine im flying out tomorrow so!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited

31 months ago

Okay the interview is over please give us your thoughts and if you made it to the f2f

31 months ago

Did you make it thru the interview process

junior19 in St David, Bermuda said: i cant wait to meet everyone interviewing on the 7th...

31 months ago

Did anyone make it to the F2F interview

excited to fly in Dallas, Texas

31 months ago

Does anyone know how to get back into your application to add your 10 year background

31 months ago

Does anyone know how to get back to your application to add your ten year background

georgia07 in Denver, Colorado said: I sure will. I would love to "talk" some more. I have tons more questions!! Hope to chat with you soon!!

31 months ago

Do you know how to add your 10 year background

excited to fly in Sulphur Springs, Texas

31 months ago

How did you get back into your application to put a comment please tell me.

flight-Time in Baltimore, Maryland said: Does anyone know if PSA will fly you to the first interview session? I received an email from them to state in the comments section which interview date I would like to attend, on my app. I am hoping to attend the Dec-8 one.

cleared for take off. in Montgomery, Alabama

31 months ago

I got my call so excited*

30 months ago

Catherine Fleming in Charlotte, North Carolina said: It took a while for me to get a response too. I sent my resume around January and it wasn't until March I heard back. Good luck to everyone!

Can u tell me the process for training, i have been selcted for the class this month and just want to know how hard it is

30 months ago

where-am-i in Matthews, North Carolina said: I have been here 10 months! It has its days. ALOT of people have quit that are under me. Truth is I would have too if it were not for the flight benefits. We have been so short on FA's because so many reserves quit because they hated it here. But like I said it has its days, and the good days make it worth staying. My class started with 13 and we are down to 10. However there was a class of 12 not to long after us and over half quit in the first month. If you dont have thick skin then this probably is not the place for you. You cant take anything to heart or you will get beat down. Im not trying to scare anyone away, I just want to make sure if your going to come fly for us then you will stay:) So please make sure this is the life for you before you take the job. For the first year pay will be rough!! I bring home about 800 a month, and only home about 11 days a month. However, I am finally able to hold a line in clt so I hope it will get better:) Good Luck everyone!

can you imform me of the training process, i will be an the up coming class and just want to know what to expect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

JJ in Dayton, Ohio said: They let you know when the training class will begin. It's approximately 3 1/2 weeks. you do get paid for training and hotel and transportation to and from airport daily are also paid by PSA. There are three FA domiciles: DAY, CLT, and TYS. You bid for your desired location and when it becomes available you go...that could be right after training or where the need is. Everything is based on senority.

Can you let me in on the training process i will be in a upcoming class thankyou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.