Page:  « First « Previous   14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next »   Last »

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina

26 months ago

HEY GUYS,

ANYBODY IS GOING TO THE INTERVIEW ON THE 08/28 IN CLT? ANY INFO? THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ellefly4life in Greensboro, North Carolina

26 months ago

Rollergirl2, did you get offered a position?

ellefly4life in Greensboro, North Carolina

26 months ago

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina said: HEY GUYS,

ANYBODY IS GOING TO THE INTERVIEW ON THE 08/28 IN CLT? ANY INFO? THANKS

did you get an invite yet?

wontdothisone in Phoenix, Arizona

26 months ago

I would not fly for this airline, there are better ones out there. You barely can pay your bills and they fly you so much that you eventually have to quit because of being burnt out. I have a friend that use to fly for them and she is now at another regional and says it is much better. If you dont live in the area forget about even interviewing. I have3 been in the business for many years, I can assure you guys can make a far better choice than this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina

26 months ago

ellefly4life in Greensboro, North Carolina said: did you get an invite yet?

i just receive my denied email today.i guess they want people from charlotte.and i`m in school already anyway.so i will see the F/A career later this year.

MariaCaligirl in Los Angles, California

17 months ago

Heloooooooooooooo Everyone! does not seem like there is much activity in this forum. Anyone attending the May 15, 2013 Interview for PSA? Also if there is anyone that is a part of this forum that has attended training for PSA or is still employed by PSA after a while, PLEASE share some insight..I am very excited in becoming a Flight Attendant. Training? Hard? what is it like, what to expect? Pay? hours and benefits??? I did some research and it appears PSA works closely with US Air..Any info would help. I am attending the 5/15/13 Group interview.

Flyer200 in Springfield, Ohio

17 months ago

Did anyone attendant the April 24 session in dayton. For psa airlines. I was denied an invitation . I was wondering did anyone attendant because I did not see any blogs on that session. If someone went to the session; please provide your input what it was like? Or if you were denied an invitation ; please describe your experience .

17 months ago

Hello Flyer200! sorry about your denial...did you get an actual denial or did you not get anything at all? Just wanted to ask you because not hearing back from PSA does not necessarily mean denial. Have a friend that took 8 months to hear back from United airlines. Are you a current F/A? Any input you can give me on PSA? I applied months ago and was just contacted to attend 5/15/13 interview. I forgot what their start salary is like and if the training is HARD? I have never been a F/A, don't know what to expect since all airlines are different ..( I hear)...:)

Aemcguire in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

17 months ago

MariaCaligirl in Los Angles, California said: Hello Flyer200! sorry about your denial...did you get an actual denial or did you not get anything at all? Just wanted to ask you because not hearing back from PSA does not necessarily mean denial. Have a friend that took 8 months to hear back from United airlines. Are you a current F/A? Any input you can give me on PSA? I applied months ago and was just contacted to attend 5/15/13 interview. I forgot what their start salary is like and if the training is HARD? I have never been a F/A, don't know what to expect since all airlines are different ..( I hear)...:)

I will be at the 05/15 interview in Charlotte as well!

Diana_clippedwings in CHICAGO, Illinois

17 months ago

I'm assuming if you don't hear back from PSA then that means you weren't chosen to interview on the 15th??? If you were chose, can you let us know if you were notified via phone or email!

Thanks,
D

17 months ago

Hello Aemcguire in Cherry Hill, NJ!!!!! I look forward to meeting you...Have you been a F/A Before? Looks like you must live in one of PSA's base in order to be seriously considered. I am so 'NEW' to this, my dream to pursue a career as a Flight Attendant. I was so excited to receive the invite! How long was it for you? took me over a month or so. 'Diana_clippedwings in Chicago, How are you? How about you previous F/A? Please don't despair...took me over a month to receive the invite..approx 8 weeks! I applied in early March 2013. I also applied to Mesa, no info yet. Any insight ANYONE? Mesa or PSA...?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Aemcguire in Hatboro, Pennsylvania

17 months ago

MariaCaligirl in Los Angles, California said: Hello Aemcguire in Cherry Hill, NJ!!!!! I look forward to meeting you...Have you been a F/A Before? Looks like you must live in one of PSA's base in order to be seriously considered. I am so 'NEW' to this, my dream to pursue a career as a Flight Attendant. I was so excited to receive the invite! How long was it for you? took me over a month or so. 'Diana_clippedwings in Chicago, How are you? How about you previous F/A? Please don't despair...took me over a month to receive the invite..approx 8 weeks! I applied in early March 2013. I also applied to Mesa, no info yet. Any insight ANYONE? Mesa or PSA...?

Nope this is my first time going out for a FA position I decided to go after my dream job. It took about 2 weeks they emailed me asking where they would have to book a flight for me from. Mesa also emailed me but they don't provide travel for the interview :(

Diana_clippedwings in CHICAGO, Illinois

17 months ago

MariaCaligirl in Los Angles, California said: Hello Aemcguire in Cherry Hill, NJ!!!!! I look forward to meeting you...Have you been a F/A Before? Looks like you must live in one of PSA's base in order to be seriously considered. I am so 'NEW' to this, my dream to pursue a career as a Flight Attendant. I was so excited to receive the invite! How long was it for you? took me over a month or so. 'Diana_clippedwings in Chicago, How are you? How about you previous F/A? Please don't despair...took me over a month to receive the invite..approx 8 weeks! I applied in early March 2013. I also applied to Mesa, no info yet. Any insight ANYONE? Mesa or PSA...?

To answer your question? Yes I was a previous FA, but not sure if that will help or now based on all the previous postings I've read. If you do go to the interview on the 15th, please come back and let us know what happened. This airline's forum is pretty quite!

Thanks
D

17 months ago

@ Diana_clippedwings, I will attend the interview on the 15th and I am not sure what you mean when you say let you know what happened? I will attend, I am assuming they do not hire you on the spot, from what I have read. I will do my best.
And to Amecguire, do you not Know it is quite common for most Regionals DO NOT provide transportation to their interview? Very nice that PSA does, most others do not unless it's a mainline Delta, United US Airways AA...Meet you on the 15th!! Excited!!!!!!

Luv2Fli2 in Mocksville, North Carolina

17 months ago

You do not need to live near/in a base to be invited to the interview. However, it will behoove you greatly, if you are chosen for training, to live in base while on reserve. It is very difficult to commute on reserve but not out of the question.

PSA is a wholly owned subsidiary of US Airways Group.

Just an FYI - Always be careful of what you post on this very public forum.

ejp2484 in Knoxville, Tennessee

17 months ago

MariaCaligirl in Los Angles, California said: Heloooooooooooooo Everyone! does not seem like there is much activity in this forum. Anyone attending the May 15, 2013 Interview for PSA? Also if there is anyone that is a part of this forum that has attended training for PSA or is still employed by PSA after a while, PLEASE share some insight..I am very excited in becoming a Flight Attendant . Training? Hard? what is it like, what to expect? Pay? hours and benefits??? I did some research and it appears PSA works closely with US Air..Any info would help. I am attending the 5/15/13 Group interview.

Hey, I'll be coming to the May 15, 2013 PSA Flight Attendant Group Interview Session. Are you driving or flying and are you staying the night before the interview? Let me know what your email is and we can discuss the interview a little bit more. Eileen

ejp2484 in Knoxville, Tennessee

17 months ago

MariaCaligirl in Los Angles, California said: @ Diana_clippedwings, I will attend the interview on the 15th and I am not sure what you mean when you say let you know what happened? I will attend, I am assuming they do not hire you on the spot, from what I have read. I will do my best.
And to Amecguire, do you not Know it is quite common for most Regionals DO NOT provide transportation to their interview? Very nice that PSA does, most others do not unless it's a mainline Delta, United US Airways AA...Meet you on the 15th!! Excited!!!!!!

Hey, so you'll be at the Charlotte Flight Attendant interview on May 15, 2013? Are you flying in tomorrow?

17 months ago

@ ejp2484, sorry I just saw your post! you did not provide any way to contact you.. e-mil address ect..this forum is Public...as I was told not to share my telephone number...are you attending? Were you invited to attend..I have never seen your post before, I don't think we have spoken. Good Night be well...

17 months ago

If you get this email in time..It's MariaCaligirl13@gmail.com...:)

fa4ever in Peoria, Arizona

17 months ago

MariaCaligirl in Los Angles, California said: If you get this email in time..It's MariaCaligirl13@gmail.com...:)

Maria did you apply and get invited cause I live in phx and did nto think they would invite us cause we live onthe west coast..

17 months ago

fa4ever not sure of the question...I do not know how PSA determines who they invite, some post indicated on this forum that PSA only invites if the applicant resides upn application to one of PSA's base, well like myself and so many others I am a confirmation that that is not true.You can not believe everything read here I 'find' that many pf the posts on these forums are a matter of 'opinion'..Including mine. Hope that helps...Good Night be well, many best wishes to you...

17 months ago

I was wondering if anyone attendant the open house in clt. What was it like? What kind of question did they ask? Did they let you know how classes they planning to have oveR the summer? Did anyone get hired ?

Run n fly in Palatine, Illinois

16 months ago

What is the pay?

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio

16 months ago

My name is Dawn.
Some may know me from other forums as I am applying to various airlines.

I am 44 yrs of age seeking a 24 year old dream of becoming a Flight Attendant with your wonderful Airline. Since my teen years I have been inspired by Flight Attendants. Every time I see a plane fly, or fly myself, I see myself part of the crew. What attracts me most to the Flight Attendant life is the fact it is not just a job or career. It is a life. Never same day, the many people one gets to meet, as one provides excellent, professional, and personable service while traveling to so many places.
I have this am just put in my app,and resume, and would love to hear from you all here the process,and your experience in the process
Thanks
Dawn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nortonce in Springboro, Ohio

16 months ago

Hello all,

I am going to be attending the Pinnacle open house on Monday, June 17. I was just wondering what the process was like for the open houses and if you automatically get an interview that day? Or how do they decide if they want to have an interview with you? I would appreciate it any feedback! Thanks! :)

15 months ago

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio said: My name is Dawn.
Some may know me from other forums as I am applying to various airlines .

I am 44 yrs of age seeking a 24 year old dream of becoming a Flight Attendant with your wonderful Airline . Since my teen years I have been inspired by Flight Attendants. Every time I see a plane fly, or fly myself, I see myself part of the crew. What attracts me most to the Flight Attendant life is the fact it is not just a job or career. It is a life. Never same day, the many people one gets to meet, as one provides excellent, professional, and personable service while traveling to so many places.
I have this am just put in my app,and resume, and would love to hear from you all here the process,and your experience in the process
Thanks
Dawn

I was wondering , if you know if psa airlines will be have any interview session in Dayton soon.

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio

15 months ago

Flyer200 in Springfield, Ohio said: I was wondering , if you know if psa airlines will be have any interview session in Dayton soon.

Nope, the only thing I heard was thank you if we are interested we will contact you. Never heard from them again LOLS
Good luck to you :)

fa4ever in Tempe, Arizona

15 months ago

Hey guys here is some food for thought. Virginia america is hiring for there sfo, lax and jfk in case of one of you are interested.

15 months ago

Does anyone have an invitation for the clt interview session.

Sapphire21 in Ohio

13 months ago

Yahaha got my invite to Columbus OH session, anyone else from here going?

Tenaccious2Travel in Knoxville, Tennessee

13 months ago

I will be at the Lexington session.

Sapphire21 in Ohio

13 months ago

Tenaccious2Travel in Knoxville, Tennessee said: I will be at the Lexington session.

Hey Travel good luck to you, I know I am excited, cant wait.
Anyone here who recently whent , would you please share your experience what it is like?

Anyone in or grad from training whats PSA training like? Is there test first day of??

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tenaccious2Travel in Knoxville, Tennessee

13 months ago

Sapphire21 in Ohio said: Hey Travel good luck to you, I know I am excited, cant wait.
Anyone here who recently whent , would you please share your experience what it is like?

Anyone in or grad from training whats PSA training like? Is there test first day of??

Thanks

You too, Sap! I'm pretty excited! Was hoping to go to the one in Ohio, but still stoked and I guess I get an extra few weeks to prepare.

Heart Pounding in Skowhegan, Maine

12 months ago

Sapphire21 in Ohio said: Yahaha got my invite to Columbus OH session, anyone else from here going?

Me

Sapphire21 in Ohio

12 months ago

Heart Pounding in Skowhegan, Maine said: Me

OMYGG yayayay I ll be there about 820am, where do you live? I live near cleveland
you can email me if you wish to septembersapphire21@gmail.com

Sapphire21 in Ohio

12 months ago

Sapphire21 in Ohio said: OMYGG yayayay I ll be there about 820am, where do you live? I live near cleveland
you can email me if you wish to septembersapphire21@gmail.com

I meant 930 am lol

kileykittykellyI in Visalia, California

12 months ago

Sapphire21 in Ohio said: I meant 930 am lol

Sapphire how did it go!!?

Sapphire21 in Ohio

12 months ago

kileykittykellyI in Visalia, California said: Sapphire how did it go!!?

No one on one again, do not know what I did wrong lol
There was 24 and 15 got one on one, ah feel sick

Also much stress at home so needed this too\You get paid in training 1720 and plus per deim yes in training
They are nice, very professional. 3 Ldies

We all had to stand intro ourselvs then they broke us up 2 by 2 and we had to sell one another as a PSA FA

Then they cut some of us saying for you who did not make it, this must not been the day for you to shine please try again in 6 mos if this is what you really wasnt to do, and if you really see your self with PSA

ah If you want email me k septembersapphire21@gmail.com
I just really need a friend right now too

Thanks

Airbornegirl in Fishers, Indiana

12 months ago

Hi sapphire21 I'm sorry you did not make it to the face to face. You'll find the right fit for you. I, too, am struggling. I was there too and I did make it to the f2f but they still have to cut people from us 15 that we're left.

Also anyone who is a PSA new hire, could you tell me how long after the f2f it took for you to find out? I think the waiting part is worse than the interviews ! :) :(

12 months ago

Sapphire21 in Ohio said: No one on one again, do not know what I did wrong lol

Also much stress at home so needed this too\You get paid in training 1720 and plus per deim yes in training

We all had to stand intro ourselvs then they broke us up 2 by 2 and we had to sell one another as a PSA FA

Then they cut some of us saying for you who did not make it, this must not been the day for you to shine please try again in 6 mos if this is what you really wasnt to do, and if you really see your self with PSA

Thanks

I just sent you an email.

12 months ago

Sapphire21 in Ohio said: No one on one again, do not know what I did wrong lol

Thanks

And tell me your facebook page again please?

Sapphire21 in Ohio

12 months ago

kileykittykellyI in Visalia, California said: And tell me your facebook page again please?

Thanks sent email and another with my FB page

heart pounding in Farmington, Maine

12 months ago

Airbornegirl in Fishers, Indiana said: Hi sapphire21 I'm sorry you did not make it to the face to face. You'll find the right fit for you. I, too, am struggling. I was there too and I did make it to the f2f but they still have to cut people from us 15 that we're left.

Also anyone who is a PSA new hire, could you tell me how long after the f2f it took for you to find out? I think the waiting part is worse than the interviews ! :) :(

I am waiting very patiently to see if I will be going to training in November. I almost broke down in tears when they called my name to stay for the f2f interview. There was this nice girl who could see that at that point I really needed a hug and she offered me one without me even asking. F/As and F/A candidates are some of the nicest people around.

12 months ago

kileykittykellyI in Visalia, California said: And tell me your facebook page again please?

Don't give up! your time will come. You are very nice and sweet and you will make for an excellent F/A.

Skyseeing in Fishers, Indiana

12 months ago

heart pounding in Farmington, Maine said: I am waiting very patiently to see if I will be going to training in November. I almost broke down in tears when they called my name to stay for the f2f interview. There was this nice girl who could see that at that point I really needed a hug and she offered me one without me even asking. F/As and F/A candidates are some of the nicest people around.

You were at the Columbus, oh interview too? We should let each other know when the other hears something . That way we can know when to expect. I hope we get it and see each other at training.

12 months ago

Skyseeing in Fishers, Indiana said: You were at the Columbus, oh interview too? We should let each other know when the other hears something . That way we can know when to expect. I hope we get it and see each other at training.

Yes I was. I was the one in a red button up shirt. I am Chris. You can friend me on Facebook. Just type in Christopher R Tittle. My profile pic is of Linus. I am like Linus, I believe in the Great pumpkin...lol

12 months ago

Hi ski seeing
I applied for PSA airlines for the flight attendant position. I was turned down. However, I am planning on replying again in 6 month. I was hoping give any helpful tips when i am invited to another session.
Thanks

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine

12 months ago

Flyer200 in Springfield, Ohio said: Hi ski seeing
I applied for PSA airlines for the flight attendant position. I was turned down. However, I am planning on replying again in 6 month. I was hoping give any helpful tips when i am invited to another session.
Thanks

Just be yourself. The recruiters are very nice and theu treat you with respect.

Hopeful22 in Greenville, Ohio

12 months ago

Hey ladies and gentlemen! I was able to make it to the one on one interviews on the 3rd of oct. has anyone heard back from them? I am so nervous!

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois

12 months ago

Hopeful22 in Greenville, Ohio said: Hey ladies and gentlemen! I was able to make it to the one on one interviews on the 3rd of oct. has anyone heard back from them? I am so nervous!

Hey hopeful! I was also there and have heard nothing yet. I've done a lot of research on this forum because I so badly want to work for PSA and on the very first page of this forum people heard back exactly a week after their interview but that was 64 months ago lol the later posts.... The ones closer to us heard back exactly 14 days after their interview. Everyone who has been a recent hire is pretty hush hush it seems like on how soon they heard back so I went through many pages of the forum to try and figure out when we might hear and I'm assuming October 17-18 which would be about 14 days after which is what the "newer" hires have posted .

Page:  « First « Previous   14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.