Comments (851 to 900 of 1245)
Page:  « First « Previous   15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next »   Last »

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine

11 months ago

I was there too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois

11 months ago

Hello....just curious those of you who attended the oct 3 interview session, when were you told you would hear back ?

heart pounding in Farmington, Maine

11 months ago

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois said: Hello....just curious those of you who attended the oct 3 interview session, when were you told you would hear back ?

about 2 weeks

flyboyDAY in Dayton, Ohio

11 months ago

Hello! I just turned 19, and I am ready to apply to PSA. I already have 2 years of customer service experience. Since I already live in the Dayton area, does any PSA flight attendant think that I could get based in DAY easily? Also, I am thinking about putting college on hold for a little bit so I can pursue this career. I hope that I can eventually resume college and fly at the same time! Opinions anyone?

11 months ago

I got it woooooohoooooooooooo!

Tenaccious2Travel in Knoxville, Tennessee

11 months ago

Congratulations! My session is October 30th. Got any tips or advise? I want the same fate! ;)

11 months ago

Tenaccious2Travel in Knoxville, Tennessee said: Congratulations! My session is October 30th. Got any tips or advise? I want the same fate! ;)

Smile! Be yourself ! Dress professional! Be CONFIDENT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

heart pounding in Farmington, Maine said: about 2 weeks

How bout you heart pounding ? Did you get it ?

Luv2Fli2 in Mocksville, North Carolina

11 months ago

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois said: I got it woooooohoooooooooooo!

New Hire Class starting Nov.4th.

11 months ago

I'm so excited for you both (and a little jealous....okay maybe more than a little!). Lol! But definitely excited for your new adventure! From what I understand, there is another interview session in CLT in November. I suppose there will be another training class schedule to allow any new hires to attend. I doubt I would be invited to strand training on my Oct. 30th session....given only a week to attend the training in November. I mean, I would drop everything in order to do it, but they seem to take 2 weeks to make those decisions. I'm excited for the opportunity to interview.

You may have posted earlier, and I hate to ask you to repeat....however, can you tell is about yourselves? Age, experience, etc? I'm a more "seasoned" adult (okay, old at 41). Don't get me wrong, I see this as an asset and not a handicap but was wondering a little more about the average age. I don't kind being "Mom" to the group as long as they don't mind! Haha!

Luv2Fli2 in Chicago, Illinois

11 months ago

Tenaccious2Travel in Knoxville, Tennessee said: I'm so excited for you both (and a little jealous....okay maybe more than a little!). Lol! But definitely excited for your new adventure! From what I understand, there is another interview session in CLT in November. I suppose there will be another training class schedule to allow any new hires to attend. I doubt I would be invited to strand training on my Oct. 30th session....given only a week to attend the training in November. I mean, I would drop everything in order to do it, but they seem to take 2 weeks to make those decisions. I'm excited for the opportunity to interview.

You may have posted earlier, and I hate to ask you to repeat....however, can you tell is about yourselves? Age, experience, etc? I'm a more "seasoned" adult (okay, old at 41). Don't get me wrong, I see this as an asset and not a handicap but was wondering a little more about the average age. I don't kind being "Mom" to the group as long as they don't mind! Haha!

My comment was just to put a date on the next new hire class.
I am a current flight attendant. I am a few years older than you currently and 3 ladies were older than me in my class when I went through a few years ago. I wouldn't worry about it. You'll be surprised at the age range.

11 months ago

Tenaccious2Travel in Knoxville, Tennessee said: I'm so excited for you both (and a little jealous....okay maybe more than a little!). Lol! But definitely excited for your new adventure! From what I understand, there is another interview session in CLT in November. I suppose there will be another training class schedule to allow any new hires to attend. I doubt I would be invited to strand training on my Oct. 30th session....given only a week to attend the training in November. I mean, I would drop everything in order to do it, but they seem to take 2 weeks to make those decisions. I'm excited for the opportunity to interview.

Hello! I'm 26. But who cares! There's no age on a passion ! I have no airline experience and about 5-6 years customer service experience.

Hopeful22 in Greenville, Ohio

11 months ago

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois said: I got it woooooohoooooooooooo!

First off, congratulations! I have not heard back from them regarding whether or not I was hired. Janice told me that they will be sure to let us know if we got the position, I am so nervous. Heart Pounding, have you heard back from them as well?

11 months ago

Hopeful22 in Greenville, Ohio said: First off, congratulations! I have not heard back from them regarding whether or not I was hired. Janice told me that they will be sure to let us know if we got the position, I am so nervous. Heart Pounding, have you heard back from them as well?

You should hear soon. I've been talking to someone else who made it to the face to face as well at the same OH and she got her offer same day as me .

11 months ago

Hopeful22 in Greenville, Ohio said: First off, congratulations! I have not heard back from them regarding whether or not I was hired. Janice told me that they will be sure to let us know if we got the position, I am so nervous. Heart Pounding, have you heard back from them as well?

I do not know Hopeful22. I just went yesterday to CLT to meet the in-flight asst. manager. They did not feel that they had enough time with me in Columbus so they wanted to have another f2f with me. I have no clue as to what is going on with me but I am happy for those that have received their training date. I am praying that I get it and get in the November 4th training session.

11 months ago

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine said: I do not know Hopeful22. I just went yesterday to CLT to meet the in-flight asst. manager. They did not feel that they had enough time with me in Columbus so they wanted to have another f2f with me. I have no clue as to what is going on with me but I am happy for those that have received their training date. I am praying that I get it and get in the November 4th training session.

When is your other f2f? Good luck!

11 months ago

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois said: When is your other f2f? Good luck!

I don't have another one.

11 months ago

if yah want to add me on FB t r u e x j r 1 f a n 7 3 @ y a h o o . c o m

11 months ago

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine said: if yah want to add me on FB t r u e x j r 1 f a n 7 3 @ y a h o o . c o m

You just said they wanted to have another face to face because they didn't get enough time or whatever. I think they are filling up the November classes right now.

11 months ago

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois said: You just said they wanted to have another face to face because they didn't get enough time or whatever. I think they are filling up the November classes right now.

I'm sorry you did not get chosen :( I remember you being the guy that almost cried when you got your f2f. Reapply in 6 months ! Your persistence will show.

11 months ago

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois said: I'm sorry you did not get chosen :( I remember you being the guy that almost cried when you got your f2f. Reapply in 6 months ! Your persistence will show.

Oh wait, I did have the second interview in CLT yesterday. I was confused on what you meant. I thought you meant did I have another one after yesterday. I am waiting patiently for an e-mail. I do not know if I am in or out yet.

11 months ago

I am absolutely going to kill my phone. I get notifications when I get an e-mail. Well about 5 minutes ago it did it's little notification sound. Since I am expecting an important life changing e-mail, my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I looked in my e-mail and saw a stupid advertisement e-mail. This is a test, this only a test.

11 months ago

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine said: I am absolutely going to kill my phone. I get notifications when I get an e-mail. Well about 5 minutes ago it did it's little notification sound. Since I am expecting an important life changing e-mail, my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I looked in my e-mail and saw a stupid advertisement e-mail. This is a test, this only a test.

Good luck ! I just got an email saying we will get our packets next week and so did another girl who recieved the offer email so maybe you'll hear by the end of the week !

11 months ago

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois said: Good luck ! I just got an email saying we will get our packets next week and so did another girl who recieved the offer email so maybe you'll hear by the end of the week !

Hoping for the best but am prepared for the not so good. I did not say worst because this is not the worst thing that could ever happen to me. It is my dream but in the end, it's still a job and in these days you got to be happy with whatever you can get. I do want so much to start and end my career with PSA. I am prepared to follow my dream and not give up but I still need to do something in the meantime. I also would not change this experience with PSA for anything no matter the outcome. I have enjoyed the PSA people I have met and the soon to be F/A's at the OH in Columbus.

11 months ago

Love your positive attitude! Keep thinking positive thoughts! You will achieve your dream as long as you keep dreaming it!

11 months ago

Tenaccious2Travel in Knoxville, Tennessee said: Love your positive attitude! Keep thinking positive thoughts! You will achieve your dream as long as you keep dreaming it!

Thank You! In this process if you don't, you will never make it. It's full of ups and downs as you apply and get interviews then you get the dreaded tbnt.

11 months ago

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine said: Thank You! In this process if you don't, you will never make it. It's full of ups and downs as you apply and get interviews then you get the dreaded tbnt.

My session is on October 30th. It will be my very first interview for a F/A position. I'm thrilled for the opportunity and I trust in the process. Scared? I was....but now I know that I'll be exactly where I'm supposed to be and whatever happens, happens for a reason. I'm looking forward to the journey, regardless of the destination. ;)

It's our turn to fly! ✈️

11 months ago

Tenaccious2Travel in Knoxville, Tennessee said: My session is on October 30th. It will be my very first interview for a F/A position. I'm thrilled for the opportunity and I trust in the process. Scared? I was....but now I know that I'll be exactly where I'm supposed to be and whatever happens, happens for a reason. I'm looking forward to the journey, regardless of the destination. ;)

It's our turn to fly! ✈️

Good Luck, Just remember the 3 Be's. Be on time, Be yourself and Be confident.

Luv2Fli2 in Chicago, Illinois

11 months ago

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine said: Good Luck, Just remember the 3 Be's. Be on time, Be yourself and Be confident.

Those are all very good but remember as well....Be Safety Oriented(it's the #1 reason you are there), Be Customer Service Oriented(It's the reason the pax keep coming back) and Be Flexible( it's what will be expected of you once you get out on the line.)

11 months ago

Luv2Fli2 in Chicago, Illinois said: Those are all very good but remember as well....Be Safety Oriented(it's the #1 reason you are there), Be Customer Service Oriented(It's the reason the pax keep coming back) and Be Flexible( it's what will be expected of you once you get out on the line.)

ok ok ok...Remember the 7 Be's.lol

11 months ago

the seventh Be is Be willing to relocate

11 months ago

Anyone going to the session on the 30th in Lexington? I am planning on heading there a few days early, just for the fun experience of it. Was just wondering if anyone else on this forum was coming in, and when? Thought it would be fun to meet some of the candidates for dinner before the big session. :)

11 months ago

I am in!! Go to training November 4th. I DID IT!!!!! and yes CatchHerIfUCan, I cried. lol

11 months ago

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine said: I am in!! Go to training November 4th. I DID IT!!!!! and yes CatchHerIfUCan, I cried. lol

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

11 months ago

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois said: Woooooooooooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I am ecstatic. I am still in shock and can't get the smile off my face.

11 months ago

2 weeks and counting. I am so excited.

11 months ago

Ya'll are killing me. ;)

I'm actually VERY excited for you all and hope that you keep us updated on your personal journeys!

11 months ago

Tenaccious2Travel in Knoxville, Tennessee said: Ya'll are killing me. ;)

I'm actually VERY excited for you all and hope that you keep us updated on your personal journeys!

Your day is coming;-)

Luv2Fli2 in Savannah, Georgia

11 months ago

Welcome new hires!

gjordan in Jacksonville, Florida

11 months ago

is anyone going to the interview session in Charlotte on Nov 7...i applied on line but forgot to mention that i was interested in attending the session:( is it by invitation only?

11 months ago

Luv2Fli2 in Savannah, Georgia said: Welcome new hires!

Thank you ! Excited and nervous about training.

11 months ago

I believe they all are by invitation only. However, my guess would be that if they are interested, they will contact you either way. No worries!

11 months ago

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine said: Your day is coming;-)

Speak it Heart Pounding! Hopefully they will hire me on the spot so I can join you in November! ;)

11 months ago

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois said: Thank you ! Excited and nervous about training.

Hey CatchHerIfyoucan can you friend me on FB Christopher R tittle picture of my daughter with her head in the plate sleeping. She is 13 now.lol

eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom

11 months ago

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine said: I am in!! Go to training November 4th. I DID IT!!!!! and yes CatchHerIfUCan, I cried. lol

You dont know me. But I have followed this thread on and off. I have read your posts and genuinely hoped you would get it. Wow that is so awesome you go and congrats :).

11 months ago

Heart Pounding in Farmington, Maine said: Hey CatchHerIfyoucan can you friend me on FB Christopher R tittle picture of my daughter with her head in the plate sleeping. She is 13 now.lol

Hey! I don't have fb sorry. Did you get your packet yet btw ?

11 months ago

CatchHerIfUCan in Chicago, Illinois said: Hey! I don't have fb sorry. Did you get your packet yet btw ?

No I did not. Did You? chris197tittle@gmail.com. BTW do you remember the hotel name

11 months ago

ooops chris1973tittle@gmail.com

Luv2Fli2 in Farmington, Michigan

11 months ago

Please do not share any details of your future training on this public forum. Its a security issue for you and your fellow trainees. You'll understand why very soon.

11 months ago

Luv2Fli2 in Farmington, Michigan said: Please do not share any details of your future training on this public forum. Its a security issue for you and your fellow trainees. You'll understand why very soon.

Ooops sorry. Was not even thinking.

Page:  « First « Previous   15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.