- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

heartkin10 in Wisconsin

76 months ago

That should keep you busy for a while LOL
Gail

georgia07 in Denver, Colorado

76 months ago

HAHA...i think that will keep me busy for a while. My boyfriend is a pilot and he is a member on flightinfo.com. I believe there is a one time fee though. There is lots of good stuff on this one. Mostly for pilots though.

Georgia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

heartkin10 in Wisconsin

76 months ago

Enjoy and please be patient. Oh and I am looking for a customer service class to immune myself a little against angy mean customers.
Gail

75 months ago

anyone out there waiting to start training for PSA??

Gogal in Aurora, Colorado

75 months ago

georgia07 in Denver, Colorado said: anyone out there waiting to start training for PSA??

Georgia,I would love to go for training to become a flight attendant too. I have always admired those women in their uniforms. Where can i get the info to get started and join your waiting list?

75 months ago

Gogal in Aurora, Colorado said: Georgia,I would love to go for training to become a flight attendant too. I have always admired those women in their uniforms. Where can i get the info to get started and join your waiting list?

Gogal,
You can go to PSA's website. It is psaairlines.com. You can submit your resume, but you have to go to an open house to get hired. I do not think they are having any open houses anytime soon. There are like 23 of us that have already been hired and are waiting to go to training. Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carol in Pensacola, Florida

74 months ago

georgia07 in Denver, Colorado said: Gail,
Other sites would be great. I am a member at flightattendants.org. Its an ok website but not many ppl post like here on indeed.
I am trying to get a job in the meantime so I can save up money. I have 3 interviews this week. I am also going to an interview later this month with Piedmont Airlines. I am glad to hear that there are some other people in the same boat as myself. We can help each other get through this.

Georgia

How long did it take for you to hear from Piedmont? I sent them a resume 2 weeks ago. Who else is hiring? Thanks!

Merita Long in Destin, Florida

68 months ago

Carol in Pensacola, Florida said: How long did it take for you to hear from Piedmont? I sent them a resume 2 weeks ago. Who else is hiring? Thanks!

I heard Sid Davis retired. Anyone know who the FA recruiter at PSA is now & do you have an e-mail address for them? Thanks!

JET-nyc in Manhattan

67 months ago

All interested candidates must attend one of the PSA Flight Attendant Interviews by invitation only. The next interview session will be on Tuesday April 21, 2009 in Dayton, Ohio. You must email us your resume and if accepted, you will be contacted to be invited to this interview opportunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dena in Evanston, Illinois

67 months ago

Do you or anyone know if PSA will fly you to the interview by invitation only or are you on your own?

67 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: All interested candidates must attend one of the PSA Flight Attendant Interviews by invitation only. The next interview session will be on Tuesday April 21, 2009 in Dayton, Ohio. You must email us your resume and if accepted, you will be contacted to be invited to this interview opportunity.

Do you or anyone know if PSA will fly you to the interview by invitation only or are you on own?

wannabaFA in Palm Beach, Florida

67 months ago

I sent a resume and have not heard from PSA does it take awhile to hear back? I would love to go to the OH in Dayton.

67 months ago

wannabaFA in Palm Beach, Florida said: I sent a resume and have not heard from PSA does it take awhile to hear back? I would love to go to the OH in Dayton.

I also sent a resume and have not heard from PSA. I would also love to be invited to the OH in Dayton on April 21! I'm guessing they will contact those they have selected to attend the invitation only OH no later than April 18 since the next OH is April 21. If you hear back from them let me know or vice versa. Good luck!!!

wannabaFA in Palm Beach, Florida

67 months ago

Dena in Evanston, Illinois said: I also sent a resume and have not heard from PSA. I would also love to be invited to the OH in Dayton on April 21! I'm guessing they will contact those they have selected to attend the invitation only OH no later than April 18 since the next OH is April 21. If you hear back from them let me know or vice versa. Good luck!!!

Thanks, will keep you posted.

skidog in Charlotte, North Carolina

67 months ago

Dena in Evanston, Illinois said: Do you or anyone know if PSA will fly you to the interview by invitation only or are you on your own?

yes they will fly you to the interview!

Merita in Pensacola, Florida

67 months ago

Has anyone gotten any updated info. on PSA? I know they are having an invitation only OH tomorrow.

67 months ago

Merita in Pensacola, Florida said: Has anyone gotten any updated info. on PSA? I know they are having an invitation only OH tomorrow.

No! I haven't gotten any updated info on PSA.

Dannysnumber in Denver, Colorado

67 months ago

Hey anybody work for PSA Dayton Ohio? I emailed my resume and received a response the next day stating its under review. Can you please tell me a bit about the company and what its like to work for PSA out of Dayton OH, Are the supervisors and managers down to earth, friendly, outgoing helpful? CAn you commute from your home city? do they put you up for training? any info is greatly appreciated. :)

67 months ago

georgia07 in Denver, Colorado said: Hi everyone!!

I emailed Sid Davis today and got a few responses. There are no openings til August or September. The date of the class has not been scheduled yet. She put me in the "will take an earlier class" stack. I do not want to wait this long but if this is what I want then that is what I will have to do. I am still confused about why I was not offered the june class. Guess they liked luv2fly more than me haha. Anyways, looks like I have a while til I start training. This means more time to STUDY!!

Hey georgia07 I am from Denver too. Interested in PSA did you get your job? do you commute? how is it working for this company? Let me know if you have time. Thanks :)

67 months ago

Dena in Evanston, Illinois said: I also sent a resume and have not heard from PSA. I would also love to be invited to the OH in Dayton on April 21! I'm guessing they will contact those they have selected to attend the invitation only OH no later than April 18 since the next OH is April 21. If you hear back from them let me know or vice versa. Good luck!!!

I received an email today stating my resume is under review and will be contacted if I am qualified. I don't know if they are hiring but i got the listing off of www.getflightattendantjobs.com I have previous experience but you never know if it really helps its like starting all over.

67 months ago

Merita in Pensacola, Florida said: Has anyone gotten any updated info. on PSA? I know they are having an invitation only OH tomorrow.

They MIGHT still be recruting as i received an email today after sending yesterday, stating my resume is under review and will contacted if considered, but who knows if they are really hiring? If you have any info please let me know, thanks.

Skyguy in Austin, Texas

66 months ago

Interviewed with PSA at the group event on the 21st. Previous flight attendant as were most of the others invited. Just received my Thanks but No Thanks letter today. They seem like a really nice group for regional air travel. Good luck to everyone. They claim they will be hiring about 25-30 for summer schedule build up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

luv2flygirl in Indianapolis, Indiana

66 months ago

PSA has a training class starting on May 11.

Vishal in Mesquite, Texas

66 months ago

Dannysnumber in Denver, Colorado said: They MIGHT still be recruting as i received an email today after sending yesterday, stating my resume is under review and will contacted if considered, but who knows if they are really hiring? If you have any info please let me know, thanks.

i got the same respose two days ago, im hoping there's an actual chance of getting a call from PSA since it was an actual person who responsed back and not an automatic computarized response.

amillion in Grayson, Georgia

66 months ago

I just got a interview invite to interview for may 7th

amillion in Grayson, Georgia

66 months ago

I sent my resume in long before the invvite only april 21st though I just thought I dint have what they wanted maybe too much experience

Linda in West Chester, Ohio

66 months ago

Does anyone fly for PSA and do they staff aircraft w/ one or two Flight Attendants? How senior is Dayton's base? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladymercury in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

66 months ago

I sent in my resume on the 25th of April, got a reply back on the 28th that they received it and if they want to go further with me they'll contact me... and that's it. lol. I hope I hear something back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sweetheart23 in Cleveland, Ohio

66 months ago

Linda in West Chester, Ohio said: Does anyone fly for PSA and do they staff aircraft w/ one or two Flight Attendants? How senior is Dayton's base? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Dayton and Knoxville are one of the Junior bases PSA has. I hear ClT is pretty senior.

WillWork4Fun in New York

66 months ago

I too got invite the first week of May, but I sent my resume over a month ago... So I guess it does take a while to hear back from them!

skidog in Charlotte, North Carolina

66 months ago

anyone going to the training on may the 11th?

Vishal in Denver, Colorado

66 months ago

Hi Vishal, I have not heard anything else since my email from Rachel, who did you get your email from? I did get to talk to a PSA employee and she told me they will be having a couple of classes more this year and would be able to get DAyton base let me know what you know....LOL DAnny in Denver

amillon in Denver, Colorado

66 months ago

Hey great news for you GOOD LUCK ! I have not been invited yet so not sure they want to talk to me... LOL I do have expereince.
But the best to you break a leg ! DAnny in denver.

66 months ago

Linda, I am a PSA applicant but i did speak with a PSA emplyee yesterday, one FA on CRJ-200 and two FA's on CRJ-700,she also said that Dayton is the only base right now but Charlotte could be a second base and yes seniority does matter.

66 months ago

Hi LadyMercury... same here, and no response, and yet some have been invited for MAY 11 interview, (Good Luck to them) :)
Keep trying.

66 months ago

Good Luck and please dont forget to fill the rest of us in on the details...I heard they only going to have a couple of classes this entire year.

vishal in Irving, Texas

66 months ago

Vishal in Denver, Colorado said: Hi Vishal, I have not heard anything else since my email from Rachel, who did you get your email from? I did get to talk to a PSA employee and she told me they will be having a couple of classes more this year and would be able to get DAyton base let me know what you know....LOL DAnny in Denver

I got my e-mail from Rachel as well, other than that i have not heard anything else.

66 months ago

I thought I would give it one more try so I e-mailed a new letter and resume. Good Luck and Keep Trying to reach your goal. I know Jet Express in HOuston might be hiring and you can look up charter airlines there too.

66 months ago

Hey Good Luck! and don't forget about us wanna-bees, fill us in on all the details :)

WillFly4Fun in Wilmington, Delaware

66 months ago

Is anyone else going to an interview in CLT on the 7th?

amillion in Loganville, Georgia

66 months ago

I just went to clt for the psa interview which are invite only everything was good all apllicants stood in front of the class to speak and read announcements out of the 20 there 5 got eliminated meaning no f2f interview .Which I was one of which was fine until I started thinking of who all they kept. 2 people who showed up late were offered f2f people that could not say the word memorable and those who studdered over their announcements .yes,they had some good ones but they eliminated 4 out of 5 good candidates. so hernandez (recruiter)says call her and she'll tell us what we did wrong which i am very eager to hear as everyone there has fa experience or at least something in the industry .I am greatful that they are open enough to share that with the applicatants.so ill be giving her a ring.

SuperSexyFlyBoi in Summerville, South Carolina

66 months ago

Hey Guys,

I will be going out to the group interview on May 21st. I am with RW now (Republic Airlines), and I know @ Republic they did not do the background check till the 1st day of training. How does PSA do they background check? During the interview or during training?

Thanks & Fly safe!

RJ in Melbourne, Florida

66 months ago

Ladymercury in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: I sent in my resume on the 25th of April, got a reply back on the 28th that they received it and if they want to go further with me they'll contact me... and that's it. lol. I hope I hear something back.

Hi LADYMERC - Just sent in my app. as well. Got an acknowledgment from Ms. Hernandez by email, but no open house invitation yet. Did you receive anything by email?

luv2flygirl in Indianapolis, Indiana

65 months ago

SuperSexyFlyBoi in Summerville, South Carolina said: Hey Guys,

I will be going out to the group interview on May 21st. I am with RW now (Republic Airlines), and I know @ Republic they did not do the background check till the 1st day of training. How does PSA do they background check? During the interview or during training?

Thanks & Fly safe!

I was wondering if you would share your thoughts about Republic and why you are considering leaving there and applying at PSA. Thanks.

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

65 months ago

I would like to hear from someone who attended the open house and was selected for a face-to-face interview. What do you feel that the criteria was for selection?

Dannysnumber@aol.com in Denver, Colorado

65 months ago

vishal in Irving, Texas said: I got my e-mail from Rachel as well, other than that i have not heard anything else.

Hi Vishal, i received invite today for June 16th I was wondering if you have heard anything yet?

Dannysnumber@aol.com in Denver, Colorado

65 months ago

amillon in Denver, Colorado said: Hey great news for you GOOD LUCK ! I have not been invited yet so not sure they want to talk to me... LOL I do have expereince.
But the best to you break a leg ! DAnny in denver.

How did your interview go? what was it like? Did you get hired?

ny29a@aol.com in New York, New York

65 months ago

Dannysnumber@aol.com in Denver, Colorado said: Hi Vishal, i received invite today for June 16th I was wondering if you have heard anything yet?

Hello Danny, My name is anett & I too will be attending the 6/16/09 session. What do you know about PSA?

Thanxx.

Monica in Rocky Mount, North Carolina

65 months ago

ny29a@aol.com in New York, New York said: Hello Danny, My name is anett & I too will be attending the 6/16/09 session. What do you know about PSA?

Thanxx.

where is this session at? do you need an invite???

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.