PSA airline

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 1705)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

68 months ago

PSA Flight Attendant in Burlington, North Carolina said: You started alll you own gossip hunny bwaaa hahaha!!! Do not even go there... friendly person; maybe; back stabbing yes and honest no way. The racial slurs that came out of your mouth were sick. You were ill from pregnancy because your bulimia disorder which causes a huge chemical inbalance which makes you a crazy person! Which everyone in the entire USAirways industry, FAA, and Dayton Airport agree... new revisions were made in the FAM concerning a particular FA who brought her dog on the a/c which working, and putting the dog in the overhead compartment and letting the dog crap in the airport and then get sick from trying to pick it up and throwing up on top of it.

On the bright side, being a flight attendant is one of the most exciting careers out there. I love this company and plan on staying here for many years to come. Its very family oriented and manangement is very cooperating! Yes there is a lot of think about being a flight attendant if you have never been one.

Happy days =D

That's hysterical:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Monica D. in Rancho Cordova, California

68 months ago

Ha ha I know!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

68 months ago

So which degree will you be receiving next year? Sorry to hear that your flying career got cut short for whatever reasons...While I agree that it is important to finish school, it doesn't always equate getting a job. It depends on the degree and the current market demand. Also, about the living arrangements...you don't necessarily have to live with others after training. That's a personal choice. My 2 cents:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Monica D. in Rancho Cordova, California

68 months ago

I'm getting a BS next year and I am applying for grad school .. I find out if I get in this March. I agree about the economy and finding jobs is becoming difficult. I just know from experience that living on minimum wage is really hard. I have been a registered dental assistant for 5 years and I make 24 dollars an hour and it's still difficult if I were to live alone. I'm continuing my education also because the Veteran's Affairs pay me a monthly salary and will waive all tuition fees until I am 28 years old.

I agree about the living arrangements, but I only made 1,000-1,200 per month and I have a morgage to pay with my husband so that wouldn't have worked out anyway. I just feel much happier working in the dental field and making more money. Attending school is really important and nearly every career requires at least a bachelor's.

Good luck in the sky. My break is over and i'm going home :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

68 months ago

Monica D. in Rancho Cordova, California said: I'm getting a BS next year and I am applying for grad school .. I find out if I get in this March. I agree about the economy and finding jobs is becoming difficult. I just know from experience that living on minimum wage is really hard. I have been a registered dental assistant for 5 years and I make 24 dollars an hour and it's still difficult if I were to live alone. I'm continuing my education also because the Veteran's Affairs pay me a monthly salary and will waive all tuition fees until I am 28 years old.

I agree about the living arrangements, but I only made 1,000-1,200 per month and I have a morgage to pay with my husband so that wouldn't have worked out anyway. I just feel much happier working in the dental field and making more money. Attending school is really important and nearly every career requires at least a bachelor's.

Good luck in the sky. My break is over and i'm going home :)

Best of luck in school then:) I've been an F/A for 23 years and I'm also a trauma nurse. Guess which job is my dream job? hehehe....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Misty Parsons in Townsend, Tennessee

68 months ago

I love working for PSA. I love my job! I have been with PSA only since August and I have to say best decision I ever made. If you are a professional and a responsible person this job is for you. If you are not willing to give 110 percent to perform professionally then maybe it is not the job for you. PSA Airlines is an awesome place to work>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Misty Parsons in Townsend, Tennessee

68 months ago

Patiently awaiting updates in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Thank you, fly girl, for the upbeat and positive message. If I may ask, when did you start and complete your training? With the industry in such economic flux, I do understand that patience is a must. Continue to enjoy your career and good luck with the holiday challenges which are fast approaching. I remain, Patient in Cincinnati.

I have been working for PSA since August and I have to say the company is awesome! Don't let anyone tell you different. Best decision I ever made. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Smiley in Vancouver, Washington

68 months ago

Playto in Denver, Colorado said: Yes and your one of a kind just like me. What airline did you work for? I worked for Ryan and FRontier and Mesa. So you already know how it works. Are you in NC? im in Denver.

Can you answer some questions about Frontier, please?

What are the domiciles for flight attendants?
Travel benefits with what other airlines?
Size of aircraft?
Length of reserve?
Average bring home pay for new hire?
And anything else!

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PLATO in Denver, Colorado

67 months ago

Hi Smily, yes im glad to pass on the info. As u know Frontier was bought by Republic based in indy. and HR is moving to indy. Frontier has not hired in 3 yrs and the domicile for now is DEN. They do have trvl benifits with most major airlines. They are flying airbus but will change to the bombardiar commuter a/c over the next 3 yrs frontier will be combined with Midwest and Republic Airways. Reserve is about 3-4 yrs out. and the new hire pay is about 21 per flight hour. Of course this will all change. You would need to apply with Republic Airways to work in their airline system which includes the 3 carriers ive just mentioned. Anything else? i would be available to let you know. thanks and good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Smiley in Vancouver, Washington

67 months ago

Thanks Plate, it's very nice of you to reply. I'm curious about one thing. Frontier won't be flying the larger airbus A/C anymore? Their route map shows they fly to the west coast, Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. Seem like long flights for a Bombardier. No?

(We can move this to the Frontier forum if you want. I watch that one also.)

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Smiley in Vancouver, Washington

67 months ago

Smiley in Vancouver, Washington said: Thanks Plate, it's very nice of you to reply. I'm curious about one thing. Frontier won't be flying the larger airbus A/C anymore? Their route map shows they fly to the west coast, Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. Seem like long flights for a Bombardier. No?

(We can move this to the Frontier forum if you want. I watch that one also.)

Thank you!

I meant to type "Plato". Sorry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dee in Greensboro, North Carolina

67 months ago

You have to submit your resume on their website or to the recruiter.. It was Sid when I flew for PSA. Not a bad company just the pay sucks at first. Reserve is not very long, I was only on reserve for about 5/6 months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PLATO in Denver, Colorado

67 months ago

hi smiley, yes its Plato lol, Frontier still flies the airbus a/c however they are going to phase-out the airbus and replace with the smaller bombardier and/or Embraer jets over the next 3 yrs. I do believe they can fly smaller jets to mexico but i dont know if they will keep Costa Rica flights only time will tell what they will do. You can go to rjet.com and read press releases. For now frontier is still flying the airbus jets but you have to apply with Republic for employment at Frontier,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

brwnidgrl in Charlotte, North Carolina

67 months ago

Does anyone know if/when PSA is going to have an interview session or training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

EESV4424 in Ft Lauderdale Fl in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

67 months ago

TiffanyDawn said: I was invited to training for the Febuary class, I recieved a phone call from them a couple of days ago saying that they needed to move me to the march or april class. Has anyone alse worked for them or on there training list?

YES I CURRENTLY WORK FOR PSA AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THERE. I'M CURRENTLY LEAVING THEM NOW , AND GOT A BETTER JOB AT REPUBLIC AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT. FIRST OFF THERE;S ONLY 3 BASES YOU CAN GET SENT TO TYS,CLT,DAY YOU MAY WIND UP SITTING FOR A WK ON RESERVE, YOU ONLY MAKE YOUR GUARANTEE SOME OF THE SCHEDULERS HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEMS AND TALK DOWN TO YOU LIKE YOUR A CHILD AND RESERVE CAN BE FOR A COUPLE OF YRS. YEAH FOR A REGIONAL NOT GOOD. THE ONLY GOOD THING IS YOUR NON REV PRIVILEDGES ON US AIR MAINLINE. THE PAY IS HORRIBLE I'M IN DEDT NOW BECAUSE OF THEM AND YOU SPEND MORE MONEY IN THE HOTEL AT YOUR BASE THEN YOU DO SAVING. NOT GOOD TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU AND THE TURN OVER RATE IS VERY HIGH. THEY NEED TO TREAT THERE PEOPLE LIKE PEOPLE AND DO THINGS ACCORDINGLY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

halfsky in Manasses, Virginia

67 months ago

EESV4424 in Ft Lauderdale Fl in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: YES I CURRENTLY WORK FOR PSA AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THERE. I'M CURRENTLY LEAVING THEM NOW , AND GOT A BETTER JOB AT REPUBLIC AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT. FIRST OFF THERE;S ONLY 3 BASES YOU CAN GET SENT TO TYS,CLT,DAY YOU MAY WIND UP SITTING FOR A WK ON RESERVE, YOU ONLY MAKE YOUR GUARANTEE SOME OF THE SCHEDULERS HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEMS AND TALK DOWN TO YOU LIKE YOUR A CHILD AND RESERVE CAN BE FOR A COUPLE OF YRS. YEAH FOR A REGIONAL NOT GOOD. THE ONLY GOOD THING IS YOUR NON REV PRIVILEDGES ON US AIR MAINLINE. THE PAY IS HORRIBLE I'M IN DEDT NOW BECAUSE OF THEM AND YOU SPEND MORE MONEY IN THE HOTEL AT YOUR BASE THEN YOU DO SAVING. NOT GOOD TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU AND THE TURN OVER RATE IS VERY HIGH. THEY NEED TO TREAT THERE PEOPLE LIKE PEOPLE AND DO THINGS ACCORDINGLY.

Im glad you were hired with republic. Can you give me any idea how easy/long to get the CLT base? thanks so much and have a great training class!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

smartguy747 in Washington, District of Columbia

67 months ago

formaly EESV4424...... well training with RP is 3wks but with PSA it's 3 wks and when you finish you half to do 2 IOE's the first one will be on the 50 seater jets (CRJ 200) a 3day trip or 4 day and the same for the crj 700 (70) seater and it took a couple of mths to get CLT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Merita Long in Destin, Florida

67 months ago

I think everyone needs to realize there is no such thing as the "perfect" airline. You can go to any forum here & there will be a disgruntled FA complaining either about pay, reserve, hours, commuting, etc. What works fairly well for one doesn't mean it will work for another. For those of us who truly love to fly & being a FA is the only "job" we want, we will take the good with the bad. Haven't you had to do that with ANY job you've had? Show some optimism. Look at the glass as half full instead of half empty. If someone asks your opinion, if you don't have anything nice to say, e-mail them personally. It seems the bashing just gets too overwhelming here at times.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

smartguy747 in Washington, District of Columbia

67 months ago

well the truth is the truth and if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen . if you know the quality of life at a job is not good why would you stay there when we all know anyone in there right mind would not stay at a job if your not happy . yeah true every company has it's problems but when it's out of hand it's out of hand. what it comes down to is your happiness is you happiness and i'm sorry i will not settle for less as in others would not as well. different strokes for different folks. PSA is not the place to be period. they treat the Pilots bad as well as the flight attendants and the messed up part is the company is ask for more connsessionary cut again which isn't fair at all. how are you to live? really ????? and if youcan deal with that you are a stone cold fool to take that type of mess period.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Merita Long in Destin, Florida

67 months ago

I'm not suggesting at all that you or anyone else should stay in a job they are unhappy with. But with the economy we have these days, jobs are hard to come by. I hope you have something stable lined up before you leave your current job. Airlines aren't always fair, especially crew scheduling. Their job is to get the plane staffed. Period. I can only imagine the excuses they get for employees not showing up! I've had numerous jobs over the years & never had one I enjoyed more than flying. Were there times I wasn't a happy camper? Sure. But I'll be the first to admit, the problems at the other jobs I had were more complex than those @ the airline. I'd like to find a stress-free, complex-free, trouble-free job that pays big bucks! When you find it, will you please post it here??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ImAFlyGuy in Charlotte, North Carolina

67 months ago

flygirl06 said: Just a quick show of hands here.
Who has been to an interview/training yet?
former PSA f/a here if anyone has questions

Former PSA FA and Flight Attendant Recruiter. 3 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

1st Chair in Columbia, South Carolina

67 months ago

ImAFlyGuy in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Former PSA FA and Flight Attendant Recruiter. 3 years.

Where are you now; are you still flying? Did yo like flying for PSA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

67 months ago

ImAFlyGuy in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Former PSA FA and Flight Attendant Recruiter. 3 years.

Current US Airways F/A and former recruiter for mainline.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Merita in Milton, Florida

66 months ago

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia said: Current US Airways F/A and former recruiter for mainline.

Any updated news on when PSA might hire again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

66 months ago

Sorry Merita, I only know the status at mainline. Although PSA is a wholly-owned subsidiary, they operate separately. I've heard that there seems to be some hiring over at Republic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RN in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia said: Sorry Merita, I only know the status at mainline. Although PSA is a wholly-owned subsidiary, they operate separately. I've heard that there seems to be some hiring over at Republic.

Hi There Brambleton - Are you enjoying the snow in DC? We're getting ready for our 2nd blizzard up here in PHL today! Hope you weren't stuck away from home during last week's, and that all's well on the nursing front as well!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

66 months ago

RN in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hi There Brambleton - Are you enjoying the snow in DC? We're getting ready for our 2nd blizzard up here in PHL today! Hope you weren't stuck away from home during last week's, and that all's well on the nursing front as well!

Hi!

I was stuck at the hospital for 72 hours this past week-end. OMG . Then, I flew NAS on Monday with a minor delay. I dropped the rest of my trips for this week but the airport is closed today anyway. Just playing on the Wii all day with the kids. Back at the hospital this Friday. How's the job hunting going and are you nursing now too?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Patiently awaiting updates in Cincinnati, Ohio

66 months ago

Just wanted to share, as I have been wondering how these recent events may affect PSA Airlines future hiring and growth (positively or negatively):

+ The crash of a Colgan Air flight in Buffalo, New York has been deemed the result of pilot error. This Colgan Air flight was operated as a Continental Express flight. Per the US Airways Express FAQ sheet, Colgan Air operates 10 aircraft "not under contract with US Airways."

+ The filing of bankruptcy protection by Mesa Air Group. Per the US Airways Express FAQ sheet, Mesa Airlines operates 52 aircraft as US Airways Express flights.

+ The aborted take-off of US Airways Express Flight 2495 (operated by PSA) in Charleston, West Virginia on January 19, 2010. At this time, it is conjectured that nonpertinent chatter between the Captain and the First Officer during take-off procedures and the incorrect setting of the flaps may have been root causes of this incident.

+ The closure and slated demolition of the hotel in Dayton, Ohio at which PSA Airlines houses its new hire Flight Attendants during Initial Training. PSA Airlines also has its Training Facility on the second floor of this hotel. Some articles have conjectured that the Training Facility may remain open during demolition or PSA Airlines may move its training to the US Airways facility in Charlotte, North Carolina.

+ The decreased domestic traffic of US Airways as noted in January 2010 filings.

+ The swap of LGA and DCA departure slots by US Airways and Delta Airlines. One article noted that the LGA slots slated to go to Delta Airlines were currently operated by US Airways Express carriers. It was noted today that the swap may occur with some limitations which would allow other airlines to obtain some of these slots.

I hope for the positive and welcome your comments and corrections as we await further news from PSA regarding future hiring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

66 months ago

Hi Patiently,

Seems like you are resourceful and keep up with aviation news. The events that you mentioned do not directly impact the expansion of PSA, only new routes or increased frequency would result in new hires. You may find the following site entertaining.

www.usaviation.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

KOUKI in Brooklyn, New York

66 months ago

Hi everyone, i was wondering where does PSA fly ?? The destinations, just got invited for a job interview, i have read almost the whole Forum, it was helpful, i would really appreciate if someone can tell me where do they fly, thanks a lots. Good luck to everyone...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RN in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia said: Hi!

I was stuck at the hospital for 72 hours this past week-end. OMG . Then, I flew NAS on Monday with a minor delay. I dropped the rest of my trips for this week but the airport is closed today anyway. Just playing on the Wii all day with the kids. Back at the hospital this Friday. How's the job hunting going and are you nursing now too?

Oh my gosh - Just noticed your post, and I thought that you were there as a patient for 72 hrs.! I had surgery in Dec for a fibroid, and won't be returning to my previous job. I'm looking for a home care coordinator position, which I also have past experience in. That's also pretty flexible, so maybe I can keep doing it if/when the airlines start hiring again (will they ever?!!). I was reading some of your other posts, and realized you must keep really busy, working f/t as an rn and f/a! I thought you worked pt as an RN! Take care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Patiently awaiting updates in Cincinnati, Ohio

66 months ago

KOUKI in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi everyone, i was wondering where does PSA fly ?? The destinations, just got invited for a job interview, i have read almost the whole Forum, it was helpful, i would really appreciate if someone can tell me where do they fly, thanks a lots. Good luck to everyone...

KOUKI, go to the PSA Airlines website, psaairlines.com, and look under the Company Info tab. There you will find another tab for Route Map which is effective as of March 1, 2010. Good luck with your interview!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Patiently awaiting updates in Cincinnati, Ohio

66 months ago

Does anyone who is working for or has worked for PSA Airlines have information regarding Flight Attendant "crash pads" in Dayton, Ohio, preferrably near the airport? I thank you beforehand for any assistance you may be able to provide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia

66 months ago

RN in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Oh my gosh - Just noticed your post, and I thought that you were there as a patient for 72 hrs.! I had surgery in Dec for a fibroid, and won't be returning to my previous job. I'm looking for a home care coordinator position, which I also have past experience in. That's also pretty flexible, so maybe I can keep doing it if/when the airlines start hiring again (will they ever?!!). I was reading some of your other posts, and realized you must keep really busy, working f/t as an rn and f/a! I thought you worked pt as an RN! Take care.

Hi RN,

I'm a full-time trauma nurse and I've been with mainline for many years. Were you an F/A at one point? It is a very tough time to get on with any airline and practically impossible with a Legacy since everyone is cutting capacity, closing bases and furloughing. The only airlines that are hiring are regionals and I'm not sure which ones, maybe Repugnant, jk:) or Air Whiskey:)hehe...Everyone is expecting for the next round of mergers and consolidations to take place soon. Things will shake out, many more job cuts and buy-outs, and then the hiring will resume. I wouldn't expect new hires for at least a year or two, but that is just my guess. Hang in there, as you know, things can change very quickly. for entertainment, read employee blogs. You can get a good idea of what's going on by the chatter.

www.usaviation.com

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RN in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

brambleton in Chantilly, Virginia said: Hi RN,

I'm a full-time trauma nurse and I've been with mainline for many years. Were you an F/A at one point? It is a very tough time to get on with any airline and practically impossible with a Legacy since everyone is cutting capacity, closing bases and furloughing. The only airlines that are hiring are regionals and I'm not sure which ones, maybe Repugnant, jk:) or Air Whiskey:)hehe...Everyone is expecting for the next round of mergers and consolidations to take place soon. Things will shake out, many more job cuts and buy-outs, and then the hiring will resume. I wouldn't expect new hires for at least a year or two, but that is just my guess. Hang in there, as you know, things can change very quickly. for entertainment, read employee blogs. You can get a good idea of what's going on by the chatter.

www.usaviation.com

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Thanks - A few yrs ago, I was hired by Continental (mainline) and went thru training, but had to redo evac. drill. They quickly scheduled me for a class 2 wks away, and said that if I chose a later class, I'd have to reapply, bec of applic being over 1 yr old by that time. Because there were only 2 wks in between from the time I was released until return time, there was not 2 wks time to give notice of decision to delay for a later training date. AND - because of strict rules, they would not allow me to reapply a few mos later when the dust settled, and I realized that I wanted to return. I know that you, and a friend, mentionned that it would be better to hold off until another mainline was hiring. I'd rather stay on the East coast if possible. I know many domiciles like VA are only on the W coast. Repugnant (LOL)! How is Air Wisc.?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fly girl in West Milton, Ohio

66 months ago

I hear PSA is having another class March 8....anyone been invited yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Skys_the_limit in Charlotte, North Carolina

66 months ago

Does anyone know if PSA offer's paid training?
Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Merita in Milton, Florida

66 months ago

If PSA has a training date March 8th, when did they conduct interviews? I was told when they opened the last opportunity for FA applicants, they had 800 resumes! Lots of competition these days but you can't help but wonder how many will last. Lots of folks go into this for the "glamour!" LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Misty Parsons in Townsend, Tennessee

66 months ago

Skys_the_limit in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Does anyone know if PSA offer's paid training?
Thanks in advance.

yes!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tristan95

66 months ago

I really need to know what psa is hiring for as far as f/a bases! I need clt and I have an interview coming up,,, what are my chances??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tristan95

66 months ago

I have am interview coming up for psa and I was wondering if they are hiring for the clt base?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tristan95

66 months ago

Skys_the_limit in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Does anyone know if PSA offer's paid training?
Thanks in advance.

yes the training is paid!! Does anyone know if they are offering clt as a base?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tristan95

65 months ago

Hello

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FAmegC in Charlotte, North Carolina

65 months ago

I just got an email yesterday to go to an OH on the 22nd! I cant wait!! I also want clt as a base, does anyone know the chances to get clt? Also on the web site it says training is 3 weeks, but in the info packet they sent me it says 4. Good luck to everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fly girl in Cordova, Tennessee

65 months ago

I graduated in Sept and I'm finally getting into CLT in May, but there is a class going on now and some of them are going straight to CLT...so I guess it just depends...good luck on the interview!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Merita in Milton, Florida

65 months ago

FAmegC in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I just got an email yesterday to go to an OH on the 22nd! I cant wait!! I also want clt as a base, does anyone know the chances to get clt? Also on the web site it says training is 3 weeks, but in the info packet they sent me it says 4. Good luck to everyone!

When did you apply? Anyone know how many FA's PSA is planning to hire, when they are conducting OH's, etc.?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brwnidgrl in Charlotte, North Carolina

64 months ago

I got a PSA interview! in CLT on May 3rd! I am psyched! Info they sent, they sound like an amazing company that I would be proud to work for! Anyone else going?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

futureFA9 in Orlando, Florida

64 months ago

Hey brwnidgrl wen did u apply to psa??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brwnidgrl in Charlotte, North Carolina

64 months ago

futureFA9 in Orlando, Florida said: Hey brwnidgrl wen did u apply to psa??

May 2009

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Anticipating excitement_any minute in Clarksville, Tennessee

64 months ago

brwnidgrl in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I got a PSA interview! in CLT on May 3rd! I am psyched! Info they sent, they sound like an amazing company that I would be proud to work for! Anyone else going?

Hi brwnidgrl,
I recently received my invite and packet as well! I agree, the information was very appealing. I am waiting for my travel information-you are lucky that you live so close! I hear CLT is a senior base, I am hoping to get Knoxville...we shall see!
I look forward to seeing you there!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.