SkyWest. Flight Attendant. Open House. January, 31

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (23)

juliakrugliak in Caldwell, New Jersey

42 months ago

I was wondering if anyone is going to attend SkyWest airline open house for a flight attendant position in Chicago, IL January, 31

It says on their website "TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A FLIGHT ATTENDANT POSITION: All candidates must attend one of the scheduled recruitment events. "

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chicagohopeful in Chicago, Illinois

42 months ago

I'll be there. I went to one 7 months ago. I know what I did wrong and now I'm going to correct it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

fa4ever in Mesa, Arizona

42 months ago

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois said: I'll be there. I went to one 7 months ago. I know what I did wrong and now I'm going to correct it.

good for you and most times you dont get it ont the first time around so glad your comming back...rh

Julia in Bloomfield, New Jersey

42 months ago

ChicagoHopeful in Chicago, Illinois said: I'll be there. I went to one 7 months ago. I know what I did wrong and now I'm going to correct it.

Oh cool. ill be there as well. do u live in Chicago? i need a roommate..
can u share some questions from your previous interview? Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Cape Coral, Florida

42 months ago

Ill be attending the open house in Chicago on the 31st. Very excited this will be my first FA group interview. And first time to Chicago :)

juliakrugliak in Bloomfield, New Jersey

42 months ago

Very nice! It's my first time as well. Do you wanna share a room or meet up? I'm flying January 30

42 months ago

I'm flying in the 30th and already have a room at the Hilton in that airport. Do you have a room yet?

42 months ago

juliakrugliak in Bloomfield, New Jersey said: Very nice! It's my first time as well. Do you wanna share a room or meet up? I'm flying January 30

Email me Smallzroxurworld@aol.com

juliakrugliak in Bloomfield, New Jersey

42 months ago

Hey, I sent you an email, let me know if you received it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello fa in ., Kansas

42 months ago

Any one buy The "Essential Guide To Becoming A Flight Attendant" or "Help I have a Flight attendant interview.... If so did they help?

Hello fa in ., Kansas

42 months ago

I am thinking about going to the open house in Denver coming up. I will be drivings so am concerned about the weather.

FlyLA in Los Angeles, California

42 months ago

Hi everyone ... Does anyone who attended the SkyWest open house before can say anything on how the process was?

learn2fly in Denver, Colorado

42 months ago

I will be at the open house in Denver. Don't worry about the weather. It's pretty mild here. Where are you driving from, Hello fa?

NW113 in Knoxville, Tennessee

42 months ago

I have a question...I really need help here with the answer...
If I have :
2001----1-suspended lic 2001 (dad was passing and i didnt get my mail-was at moms assisting off and on for 1 1/2 yrs)

2002---1 wreckless-got drugged by another in my drink -judge made it wreckless and now purged record

2010- suspended...just silly this one--was on my way to renew and he just would not let me go
I have 3 here -----is this enough for the airlines to say no to me ?

B cause I went to FA school in august --got invited to go to more interviews
got thru to one airline and 7 days into class - told to go home b cause I didnt discloe the 2011(but it said go back 10 yrs ???) and i left out the 2001

so now I hear from no one
):
help
any suggestions ???

42 months ago

and should I get the paperwork that costs so much to enter in and out of canada and mex ???
I will if i have to
thanks

Elizabeth91 in Vermillion, South Dakota

42 months ago

I will be going to the open house in Denver =)
This will be my first interview with an Airline, pretty nervous haha.
Is anyone currently a flight attendant? Or have you gone through these sort of "group" interviews before... any advice would be lovely.

Cblondee315 in Fort Worth, Texas

42 months ago

NW113 in Knoxville, Tennessee said: I have a question...I really need help here with the answer...
If I have :
2001----1-suspended lic 2001 (dad was passing and i didnt get my mail-was at moms assisting off and on for 1 1/2 yrs)

2002---1 wreckless-got drugged by another in my drink -judge made it wreckless and now purged record

2010- suspended...just silly this one--was on my way to renew and he just would not let me go
I have 3 here -----is this enough for the airlines to say no to me ?

B cause I went to FA school in august --got invited to go to more interviews
got thru to one airline and 7 days into class - told to go home b cause I didnt discloe the 2011(but it said go back 10 yrs ???) and i left out the 2001

so now I hear from no one
):
help
any suggestions ???

AS LONG AS U DISCLOSE EVERYTHING U SHOULD B GOOD!!!

42 months ago

Cblondee315 in Fort Worth, Texas said: AS LONG AS U DISCLOSE EVERYTHING U SHOULD B GOOD!!!

I havent heard a thing from any airlines lately ... no invites nothing
seemed it was a really busy end of last year being invited to interviews
now it is sooooo quiet

Is it just that time of year ????
Do the airlines only hire certain times of year ????
I applied to all of the majors , just updated my info too on their sites
anyone heard fro m UNited or American ??
I did apply to skywest too

cutiepie_fahopeful in MSP, Minnesota

42 months ago

Heading to the Denver Open House as well! Good Luck everyone, nervous and excited, my very first FA interview and I'm trying to prepare myself like crazy!

LAGirl1966 in Addison, Texas

25 months ago

Anyone on here going to the SkyWest Grapevine OP?

misstailwinds in Dallas, Texas

25 months ago

LAGirl1966 in Addison, Texas said: Anyone on here going to the SkyWest Grapevine OP?

I will be,I will try to go back in this forum & see how they interview, they do have alot of bases, but you don't know which ones open,maybe in interview they will know where current hires are going

Bayhess in New Berlin, Wisconsin

18 months ago

juliakrugliak in Caldwell, New Jersey said: I was wondering if anyone is going to attend SkyWest airline open house for a flight attendant position in Chicago, IL January, 31

It says on their website "TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A FLIGHT ATTENDANT POSITION: All candidates must attend one of the scheduled recruitment events . "

Hi everyone I really want to go to the open house in Chicago but im not really sure how this works do you just show up? or how you RSVP?

Holding in Kenosha, Wisconsin

18 months ago

This forum is very old. There is a current forum you can go to for more current into. There was a open house in Chicago last week. I have heard more are planned. To attend a future open house go yo Skywestairlines.com fill out the applicationn for flight attendants. Then you are free to attend any of their open house events. Good Luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.