Skywest or Republic?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

scdrake in Denver, Colorado

18 months ago

Tomorrow, Skywest and Republic both have open houses in Denver. I have to choose between the two of them. Can anyone help me with which one I should choose? It looks like Skywest might be the better company to work for, but it also looks like their open house has more people and I'd have less chance. Republic however seems to have an easier (for lack of better word) open house. Can anyone help me with any advice or information?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

onmywayup7 in Indiana

18 months ago

scdrake in Denver, Colorado said: Tomorrow, Skywest and Republic both have open houses in Denver. I have to choose between the two of them. Can anyone help me with which one I should choose? It looks like Skywest might be the better company to work for, but it also looks like their open house has more people and I'd have less chance. Republic however seems to have an easier (for lack of better word) open house. Can anyone help me with any advice or information?

I dont know anything about skywest but I went to republic open house and interview and I really liked what I saw with them and have heard good things on these forums about them.

skyguy in Seattle, Washington

18 months ago

Skywest is probably more competitive but honestly most interviews for the Flight Attendant postion are now! With the economy and the fact that this job is like no other. Skywest also has a height restriction which I assume you've already noticed? Do you live in DEN? Skywest has no union and Republic does (however their union isn't that great).

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.