Comments (7301 to 7350 of 8646)
Page:  « First « Previous   144  145  146  147  148  149  150  Next »   Last »

promisingfuture in dallas, Texas

10 months ago

When does the current class graduate?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

luvstheskies in Roscoe, Illinois

10 months ago

promisingfuture in dallas, Texas said: When does the current class graduate?

June 26. I have a lot of friends in that class. another friend of mine just graduated on friday

AlmostintheAir in FTW, Texas

10 months ago

luvstheskies in Roscoe, Illinois said: June 26. I have a lot of friends in that class. another friend of mine just graduated on friday

Oh that's great!! I was just wondering....because it seems they usually update the next OH when a class is about to graduate. Thanks for responding.

legend air ex in Dallas, Texas

10 months ago

Here's just another day in paradise on spirit utube nk245 vegas,bachelor party on the plane, went on for 3.5 hours, continue to serve alchol till out?

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio

10 months ago

Good evening dos anyone know of next open house?

10 months ago

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio said: Good evening dos anyone know of next open house?

I've already asked....no response

10 months ago

AlmostintheAir in FTW, Texas said: I've already asked....no response

LOL I guess no one knows. LOL

Rocky in Atlanta, Georgia

10 months ago

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio said: Good evening dos anyone know of next open house?

I spoke with recruitment... It hasn't been set yet

10 months ago

Rocky in Atlanta, Georgia said: I spoke with recruitment... It hasn't been set yet

Thank you very much :)

10 months ago

The suspense is killing me ;)

Sky Blue Rose in Saint Paul, Minnesota

10 months ago

I was told by a new hire that as far as they know, there is no immediate plans for any OH. They also said that they believe the last class in training now is all for ORD and this will be it for a short while. I have to wait until November to apply again.

10 months ago

Sky Blue Rose in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: I was told by a new hire that as far as they know, there is no immediate plans for any OH. They also said that they believe the last class in training now is all for ORD and this will be it for a short while. I have to wait until November to apply again.

Thank you for that bit of info. Sucks tho...;(

SpiritGal in Florida

9 months ago

For those wondering about OH & training classes, the Training Dept is taking July & August off as they have trained 7 classes in 6 months. Anticipate the next training class for September.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

9 months ago

SpiritGal in Florida said: For those wondering about OH & training classes, the Training Dept is taking July & August off as they have trained 7 classes in 6 months. Anticipate the next training class for September.

thanks a bunch for that timeline. :) Just gotta get thru the summer.

DatFLLNKGuy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

9 months ago

Next class will be September 10th.

OH in August. No word when or for which base. Most likely DFW.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas

9 months ago

DatFLLNKGuy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Next class will be September 10th.

Thank you so much for the info!!

Stinkidog in Toledo, Ohio

9 months ago

DatFLLNKGuy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Next class will be September 10th.

Good to know. Thanks DAT! BTW, how have you been? Did you miss me??

9 months ago

Best news I've had all week!

9 months ago

If you happen to get chosen for training, is it ever possible to delay training?

HighOnHeels in Creswell, North Carolina

9 months ago

Glad to hear the awesome news! But what's the point of applying if they dont even contact you? I applied a month ago and haven't heard anything.

Hedai281 in Houston, Texas

9 months ago

Stinkidog in Toledo, Ohio said: If you happen to get chosen for training, is it ever possible to delay training?

I would say no, they are looking for flexibility. I tried that and they told me this, if we do let you you would A: be based in another city because you would go to training with another domicile. B: They wont because they are looking for the most flexible people.

Trust me I tried at the DFW OH in April of this year

mellowmoon in Durham, North Carolina

9 months ago

Wondering what's up with the F/A ORD posting, yet no open houses for ORD...any idea what that is about, Thanks in advance!

9 months ago

Hedai281 in Houston, Texas said: I would say no, they are looking for flexibility. I tried that and they told me this, if we do let you you would A: be based in another city because you would go to training with another domicile. B: They wont because they are looking for the most flexible people.

Trust me I tried at the DFW OH in April of this year

That's unfortunate. I have a trip bought and paid for 9/14-9/21 for my parent's 60th anniversary. Otherwise, I'm flexible as can be. :/

FLLNkFA

9 months ago

HighOnHeels in Creswell, North Carolina said: Glad to hear the awesome news! But what's the point of applying if they dont even contact you? I applied a month ago and haven't heard anything.

They don't contact you. You fill out an application online then go to an open house. They do not send out invites. They are open. Just go! Good luck!

9 months ago

mellowmoon in Durham, North Carolina said: Wondering what's up with the F/A ORD posting, yet no open houses for ORD...any idea what that is about, Thanks in advance!

Where do you see that posting?

9 months ago

Under the listings of all open positions for Spirit--I have to advance a page to get to it. Not under the "hot jobs" section.

9 months ago

mellowmoon in Durham, North Carolina said: Under the listings of all open positions for Spirit--I have to advance a page to get to it. Not under the "hot jobs" section.

sorry...but on the Spirit website? or??

9 months ago

yes, Spirits' website--now you've got me wondering if it is still there! Def. saw it yesterday.

9 months ago

mellowmoon in Durham, North Carolina said: yes, Spirits' website--now you've got me wondering if it is still there! Def. saw it yesterday.

Well, I've been searching, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. I go to "careers" and just pulls up that one page.

9 months ago

facebook
◾Careers
◾Job Cart
◾Register profile
◾Sign-in

Browse through our current openings.
If you do not find a current position that matches your experience, please register your profile and we will notify you immediately via email when we post a position matching your skills.

Hot Career Opportunities

Job Title

Part-Time Customer Service Agent (ACY) Atlantic City, NJ

Part-Time Customer Service Agent (ACY) Atlantic City, NJ

Part-Time Customer Service Agent-(LGA) Flushing, NY

Part-Time Customer Service Agent (FLL) Fort Lauderdale, FL

Part-Time Ramp Service Agent (FLL) Fort Lauderdale, FL

this is all I see :(

9 months ago

go to job search, below the hot jobs.

9 months ago

mellowmoon in Durham, North Carolina said: go to job search, below the hot jobs.

ding ding ding :)
Ok..ya that's very strange. Unless it's from the last OH, and they just hadn't updated it yet.

DatFLLNKGuy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

9 months ago

They haven't updated the site. But this is the latest info. If you have read on here before, you will know that a lot the FA job info and process is quick and close to actual date of happening. So keep an eye open and I will keep an ear open to post what I learn. But yes the next class will be September 10th.

coffee tea not me in L.A., California

9 months ago

DatFLLNKGuy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: They haven't updated the site. But this is the latest info. If you have read on here before, you will know that a lot the FA job info and process is quick and close to actual date of happening. So keep an eye open and I will keep an ear open to post what I learn. But yes the next class will be September 10th.

Hey There DatFLLNKGuy, How are you? I see you're still a great support system to this forum. I hope that Oct. 10th. class is for Las Vegas, not that it will make a difference. I'm really liking Spirit and the people are super fun. Everyone is really friendly and nice. Been invited to a few parties already, but I'm keeping low key for a while. I'm also looking forward to one of those Lima trips - wishful thinking. I'd like to say that I've at least done one. I look forward to reading your helpful posts to past layover time.

Good luck everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mellowmoon in Morehead City, North Carolina

8 months ago

DatFLLNKGuy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: They haven't updated the site. But this is the latest info. If you have read on here before, you will know that a lot the FA job info and process is quick and close to actual date of happening. So keep an eye open and I will keep an ear open to post what I learn. But yes the next class will be September 10th.

The ORD-based F/A position is STILL posted! Any ideas, anyone, if Spirit might still need F/A's for ORD, and therefore there's a chance of an open house there in the future?

coffee tea not me in L.A., California

8 months ago

I was told that Spirit may be utilizing a recruitment service similar to what Delta and American are using now. I can only imagine the process to be more lengthy than it is now, so apply as soon as it's posted.

8 months ago

coffee tea not me in L.A., California said: I was told that Spirit may be utilizing a recruitment service similar to what Delta and American are using now. I can only imagine the process to be more lengthy than it is now, so apply as soon as it's posted.

What you heard must be true bc I recieved a email from them today asking me to update my profile!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!! I applied like the middle of June btw

FreeBird in Dallas, Texas

8 months ago

HighOnHeels in Creswell, North Carolina said: What you heard must be true bc I recieved a email from them today asking me to update my profile!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!! I applied like the middle of June btw

I did too! I applied a while back, so thought I just didn't make it through. Looks like I need to catch up on this forum - any notable pages about the process? Or is this going to be a completely different process? Thanks!

8 months ago

FreeBird in Dallas, Texas said: I did too! I applied a while back, so thought I just didn't make it through. Looks like I need to catch up on this forum - any notable pages about the process? Or is this going to be a completely different process? Thanks!

From reading this forum I think it's going to be a completely different process but I would still go through the pages to maybe see what type of questions they ask. Well good luck to both of us yay!!!

Tdhubbs4 in Bolingbrook, Illinois

8 months ago

I applied to Spirit on Monday for the ORD flight attendant position and received the automated email stating my application was received. This morning I received another email including a link in order to "complete the detailed application as part of the recruitment process." Can anyone inform me on what stage of the entire process I'm at right now or give me insight as to what the next steps will entail (if chosen)? Thank you!!

beautifulflygirl in Shirley, New York

8 months ago

Same for me....I am very excited, hopefully we are on the right track. Hope things move along quickly. I am very eager to get started.

beautifulflygirl in Shirley, New York

8 months ago

regarding training.....are there 2 training facilities in Florida ? and how many week long is the training for ? Does Spirit provide lodging during training ? Thanks in advance for your assistance

rettogo in Dallas, Texas

8 months ago

beautifulflygirl in Shirley, New York said: regarding training.....are there 2 training facilities in Florida ? and how many week long is the training for ? Does Spirit provide lodging during training ? Thanks in advance for your assistance

Training is outside of FLL and they offer lodging and minimal pay. Four weeks of training. I have a couple friends who work there and don't care much for it. The peopel who fly Spirit are very hard on the FAs and complain all the time. I am glad I missed this job.

PDX89boy

8 months ago

I applied for ORD FA a few months agp, and today I recived an email to submit a full application. Anyone know what step this is?

LasFa in Raymond, New Hampshire

8 months ago

rettogo in Dallas, Texas said: Training is outside of FLL and they offer lodging and minimal pay. Four weeks of training. I have a couple friends who work there and don't care much for it. The peopel who fly Spirit are very hard on the FAs and complain all the time. I am glad I missed this job.

I am a F/A for Spirit and I will tell you that all airline F/A's complain about their passengers. Spirit is no different.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

8 months ago

I don't think anyone knows what step this is because in the past they didn't send out update your app emails you just showed up at a open house so I think they're trying a new system! Good luck to all of us :)

eeevee in Independence, Missouri

8 months ago

I got the same email today as well! Will be updating my application ASAP!

Running in the Sky in Houston, Texas

8 months ago

I'm not sure about the email you've received but my experience I don't think that online application is something right now.
I do believe that Spirit OH is 100% real OH for everyone. No need to have invitation.
If you make the first round then they'll ask you to complete the online application.
That was what I did last time.
Hope it helps.
Good luck to everybody.

Sapphire21 in Ohio

8 months ago

when and where is Spirit's next open house and times?
Yes I have had my ORD FA app in online for months lols

elle by the sea in MCO, Florida

8 months ago

I too received an email yesterday requesting a 'detailed application'. Please share if any of you receive a follow up after this, since it does seem they may be using a new recruiting system? Thanks and good luck everybody.

Page:  « First « Previous   144  145  146  147  148  149  150  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.