Spirit Airlines...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 9574)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Lanelle

82 months ago

Barbra I was wondering the same thing I have not heard from her since Thursday I hope all is well with her

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lanelle

82 months ago

Does anyone have regular email adresses? or are anyone on myspace or facebook?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

s in Pompano Beach, Florida

82 months ago

barbra in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Does anyone knows if natasha did it, is she ok?

Anyone has her Email? These things can be very disappointing...

Lanelle

82 months ago

No I dont have her email. I am worried about her as well I hope all is well with her..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

barbra in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

82 months ago

Lanelle ,now that you are there let us know everything,keep us posted here my email bshell@browardhealth

Lanelle

82 months ago

oh I will my email is Lanelle1981@aol.com

Johnny in Tampa, Florida

82 months ago

I just got done with my training class02-08 I failed my final by two points and have to go thru the process all over again but it is well worth it for those of you who are just starting out i wish you the best and study hard. I will be in the class starting in sept so for those of you who didn't make this time around during interviews don't give up and try again.

Lanelle

82 months ago

Johnny

Two points thats so close you will definently make it the next time around. I thought the final was the inflight observation?

Brian Rountree in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

82 months ago

Lanelle, I'll be there tomorrow (Monday) at 10:00. Hopefully I'll see you there.

Lanelle

82 months ago

Great I will as well be there at 10:00 tomorrow.
Do you know how long we will be there?

82 months ago

Only about 15 minutes. Then we'll probably get sent to a drug test place close by so the whole process will probably take about an hour.

barbara in Greensboro, North Carolina

82 months ago

Hi lanelle,can you do me a big favor can you ask tomorrow to one of the recruiters if someone was told they were calling thursday means there is a possibility i can be hired.I told them i was not able to start the next class because of my job,i am kind of confused
has anyone heard of natalie thanks

barbara in Greensboro, North Carolina

82 months ago

Natasha,is everything ok with you,how was ur interview

Johnny in Tampa, Florida

82 months ago

hey lanelle, first you take your final and then the days following you go on your oe's which your oe's are so easy to pass it's crazy to fail but i shouldnt really say that cause a girl in my class went on her's and forgot her flight attendant manual and didn't get to graduate with the class. I know I will make it next time cause now I know what to expect and I know how quickly they throw everything at you so it's all good. I wish you the best of luck

Johnny in Tampa, Florida

82 months ago

juli in Orlando, Florida said: does anyone know what the flight hours $ are...does the company pay block time or miles

they pay block time plus a gauranteed 72 hours a mth

peg in Lynchburg, Virginia

82 months ago

Nathan in Atlanta, Georgia said: Yes. I applied online in early December. When did you apply? Hopefully, I'll get a call because Spirit would definitely be a better option for me than one of the regionals. I'd be happy with anything at this point though. Haha!

I used to fly for them good airline
nice people to work with alot of fun

barbara in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

82 months ago

Nathan they are hiring for the fort laudedale base, they just have 2 interview in miramar,they will have 8 classes this year,you probably will have the opportunity to be interview,i have some of the questions they will ask you,,,

82 months ago

barbara in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Nathan they are hiring for the fort laudedale base, they just have 2 interview in miramar,they will have 8 classes this year,you probably will have the opportunity to be interview,i have some of the questions they will ask you,,,

what are the questions? i am trying to get ready for it too..

82 months ago

S did u ever got interview this week , i will give you the questions later,i am at wk right now

82 months ago

barbara in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: S did u ever got interview this week , i will give you the questions later,i am at wk right now

thanks

Natasha Guevara in Pompano Beach, Florida

82 months ago

Heyyyyy Guyyyys! I am so sorry that I took so long to get back with you but I didn't have access to a computer. I did go to the interview on Fri (and I saw Brian by the way but I didn't get to say hi to him) and my interview went well. They were going to hire me but the spanish lady whom I interviewed with checked and said that they would not be able to offer me employment at this time because I had interviewed for the customer service position with Spirit back in november. Apparently that was less than 6 months ago. Soooo, she encouraged me to interview again in 6 months time. I will be there. Then it will only be my 6th time at Spitit headquarters. That's all, only 6 times. lol. So what I am going to do in the mean time is persue my dreams still and apply for a customer service position with another airline to work out of ft. lauderdale airport and then in September, I will apply to Spirit again. Yeah! I love you guys and I missed chatting with you all over the past 3 days. I needed the encouragement though.

82 months ago

Oh and hey Barbara! I remember speaking with you on Friday. I didn't get to see you afterwards. I was busy trying to meet Brian. lol How did it go? It was a pleasure talking to you and I hope that you take that advice that I gave to you in person! :)

82 months ago

Lanelle said: No I dont have her email. I am worried about her as well I hope all is well with her..

HEY LANELLE! How's everything going? I am so stinking excited for you. So.... has it sunk in yet that you are officially a SPIRIT AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT? Just wait till you get your wings girl. Then you'll be even more excited. As you can see from what I wrote earlier, I didn't get hired because I wrote on my application that I interviewed for another position with Spirit less than 6 months ago (awwww) but I won't give up. I'm applying to other airlines in the meantime then when 6 months are up, I'll be right back there in Miramar. Please keep in touch and let us all know how everything is going for you ok?

82 months ago

Natasha,so did tell you in the spot that you were not going to be hired, i still dont understand why they told me they were calling me on thursday
so you are trying in 6 month,well you know the questions,and is going to be easy for you this time,you will make it
take care and keep in touch

Lanelle

82 months ago

Natasha Guevara in Pompano Beach, Florida said: HEY LANELLE! How's everything going? I am so stinking excited for you. So.... has it sunk in yet that you are officially a SPIRIT AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT? Just wait till you get your wings girl. Then you'll be even more excited. As you can see from what I wrote earlier, I didn't get hired because I wrote on my application that I interviewed for another position with Spirit less than 6 months ago (awwww) but I won't give up. I'm applying to other airlines in the meantime then when 6 months are up, I'll be right back there in Miramar. Please keep in touch and let us all know how everything is going for you ok?

Natasha dont give up come back in 6 months I would love to fly with you!!! No it still has not sunk in much I met Bryan today and his wife they are supper nice actually everyone I have met at Spirit is super nice people and I am so excited and I am praying for the best for the rest of you!!! Keep in touch

Natasha Guevara in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

82 months ago

barbara in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Natasha,so did tell you in the spot that you were not going to be hired, i still dont understand why they told me they were calling me on thursday
so you are trying in 6 month,well you know the questions,and is going to be easy for you this time,you will make it
take care and keep in touch

I will keep in touch Barb and you do the same please. Don'y worry, Spirit will contact you by phone or email to let you know why they did not hire you on the spot. And no matter what the reason is, if this is something that you really want don't give up. Show back up in Mirimar in 6 months time and try again. I wish you the best best best of luck in whatever you do and don't be discouraged at all. Keep us all posted on your successes.

Helen G. in Hollywood, Florida

82 months ago

has anyone done this wet ditch training

82 months ago

I did but it was a while ago. It's in Miami at a pool. It's really alot of fun. Nothing hard about it. Big inflatable raft in the pool and everyone gets in. That's really about it.

malti in Travels = Northeast

82 months ago

BRIAN: Quick question.
Is Spirit planning to close the flight attendant base in AC...
Any info you have about the AC location would be great.

82 months ago

tks for getting back to me

I am not a good swimmer, should I be concerned

82 months ago

Brian Rountree in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I did but it was a while ago. It's in Miami at a pool. It's really alot of fun. Nothing hard about it. Big inflatable raft in the pool and everyone gets in. That's really about it.

tks for getting back to me

Lanelle

82 months ago

Helen G. in Hollywood, Florida said: tks for getting back to me

Helen are you currently in training now? How hard is the training?

82 months ago

I thought I posted answers but now there not there. ACY is not closing the base but they have downsized considerably. I doubt if they will be hiring FA's there for awhile. AND You should not be concerned about the swimming aspect of the water training. It's really easy. You're really just sitting in the raft. They don't make you swim.

82 months ago

thank you so much.. starting the academy soon .. one less thing to worry about.

Lanelle

82 months ago

I am starting March 31st as well

donna in New York, New York

82 months ago

hi to everyone out there i want to work for spirit so bad mainly because i want to relocate to florida and l love their flight routes i actually just got hire by american eagle probably will start my traing at the end of april does anyone out their know when spirit is going to have another open house and can you just show up or do you need in invitation thanks donna

82 months ago

Their open houses are by invitation only so fill out their application online. If the timing is right, they have been known to call people back the same day for an invitation. They are hiring lots of flight attendants this year so good luck.

Lanelle

82 months ago

Brian Rountree in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Their open houses are by invitation only so fill out their application online. If the timing is right, they have been known to call people back the same day for an invitation. They are hiring lots of flight attendants this year so good luck.

Donna I filled out application and three days later was invited to a open house interview and it was a week from the day they sent it I then got hired on spot so you should apply they are hiring and everyone is very nice..

Jennifer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

82 months ago

Johnny in Tampa, Florida said: I just got done with my training class02-08 I failed my final by two points and have to go thru the process all over again but it is well worth it for those of you who are just starting out i wish you the best and study hard. I will be in the class starting in sept so for those of you who didn't make this time around during interviews don't give up and try again.

Can you please let me know what they tested you on on the 1st day. Is it just the airport codes or is everything in the training manual that they give u on the 1st day? Thax I just want to make sure I am well prepared and study the most important stuff for the test the most.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lanelle

82 months ago

Jennifer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Can you please let me know what they tested you on on the 1st day. Is it just the airport codes or is everything in the training manual that they give u on the 1st day? Thax I just want to make sure I am well prepared and study the most important stuff for the test the most.

Hi Jennifer when is your start date for training?

donna in Whitman, Massachusetts

82 months ago

Lanelle said: Donna I filled out application and three days later was invited to a open house interview and it was a week from the day they sent it I then got hired on spot so you should apply they are hiring and everyone is very nice..

hi lanelle did they contact you b y phone or e mail to invite yolu to the open house dona

Lanelle

82 months ago

Yes they sent me a email three days later and it came with two emails one was the invitation letter and the other is a full 10 year application to fill out and when they say 10 years make sure you have 10 years with no gaps longer then 12 months otherwise make sure you have a reason for the gap

Shasha in Orlando, Florida

82 months ago

Does anyone know when Spirit will be having their next open house in Miramar? Thanks a bunch!

a66 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

82 months ago

donna in Whitman, Massachusetts said: hi lanelle did they contact you b y phone or e mail to invite yolu to the open house dona

August 3rd
I have been studying like crazy, but there are so many abbreviations in the packet recieved. I am a little overwhelmed, It is a lot to have to know all on the first day.

82 months ago

Lanelle said: Yes they sent me a email three days later and it came with two emails one was the invitation letter and the other is a full 10 year application to fill out and when they say 10 years make sure you have 10 years with no gaps longer then 12 months otherwise make sure you have a reason for the gap

August 3rd
I have been studying like crazy, but there are so many abbreviations in the packet recieved. I am a little overwhelmed, It is a lot to have to know all on the first day.

Lanelle in West Palm Beach, Florida

82 months ago

Jennifer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: August 3rd

Yes there is so much info to know and obtain I start on Monday the 31st!!!

Brian...Do you come on Monday the 31st or the 3rd????

82 months ago

Well good luck to all of you! I have been reading over everyone questions and comments and you all sound extremely helpful, friendly, and awesome to work with. I look forward to meeting, training, and working with all of you. If anyone is interested in forming an outside study group let me know. Sometimes it is more beneficial to study with a group. Otherwise don't give up on this forum lets keep eachother updated. I heard that they are going to throw everything at us very fast, so be prepared!

Natasha Guevara in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

82 months ago

Hey everyone. I see that the new hires are working hard at studying and I think that it's great. Although I have never worked for an airline as a fa, I do know all of the information that you will be tested on. How do I know? Because I went to college for travel/tourism & hospitality management where we had to study ALL of the airport codes, learn the sabre & apollo system and many many other things. It is tuff but you will get it. Some tips to help... group all of the airport codes that begin with the same letters together. This will be more effective during studying in learning the different codes. I wish all of you good luck and keep us posted.

82 months ago

Natasha Guevara in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Hey everyone. I see that the new hires are working hard at studying and I think that it's great. Although I have never worked for an airline as a fa, I do know all of the information that you will be tested on. How do I know? Because I went to college for travel/tourism & hospitality management where we had to study ALL of the airport codes, learn the sabre & apollo system and many many other things. It is tuff but you will get it. Some tips to help... group all of the airport codes that begin with the same letters together. This will be more effective during studying in learning the different codes. I wish all of you good luck and keep us posted.

Yah the airport codes were actually much easier to learn then I thought they would be. I already know them all by heart. What I did is I made flash cards and went over the harder ones that I didn't already know or that I couldn't easily remember over and over. I am more worried about the other abbrevations they gave us in the packet,, because there are like 87 of them (which I have also madeflash cards for). Do you think they are going to test us on all of them on the 1st day?

Lanelle

82 months ago

Hey guys I gave up my spot in the class on Monday I will not be attending training until May due to my children so I wish you all luck and can not wait to be there in May...

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.