Top flight attendant skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 204)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Bridgette Gilchrist in Northbrook, Illinois

86 months ago

Genia,
Congratulations on passing the first interview!!! The second one will either be a group interview or your final one on one (which is a quick last interview) and your drug test. If you have to go through a group interview here are my suggestions: Be interested in everything that is said. Have excellent eye contact with everyone in the group. Smile, Smile, Smile. Don't always be the first to answer and don't always be the last. Be somewhere in the middle. Don't EVER put down another airline or past job. Always speak on the positive and what you have learned from all your work experiences. Be very sincere, humble, down to earth and approachable.
The questions they may ask in the group interview: Why do you want to work for United? Why do you want to be a flight attendant? When in your life did you have to be flexible? If you could meet anyone on a flight who would it be and why? What is your worst and best quality?
They key to all of these questions is being flexible, loving people, being an excellent problem solver, working well with others, and bettering yourself as a person. Incorporate all these things in your answers.
As far as training goes you don't have a thing to prepare for. Everything will be paid for and all training will be taught to you in the classroom. They key to being successful in training is to NEVER protray a negetive attitude, gossip about anyone-teachers or classmates, always look professional, have a bright attitude every day and study. Don't go out partying with the others at night. Stay focused on your job at hand. You will see others disappear from your class and sent home for the reasons I have mentioned above. If you follow these tips, you will be successful in training.
Let me know how it goes!
Bridgette

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Genia in Burkburnett, Texas

86 months ago

Jacob in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey genia i am scheduled for a untited interview in 2 weeks can you please help me out with the interview questions and process thanks!!!

Jacob is this your first interview and is it with spherion?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jacob in Brooklyn, New York

86 months ago

Yes it is.i appriciate any help you can give me.

fabio in Pescara, Italy

86 months ago

Bridgette Gilchrist in Wheeling, Illinois said: I have been a flight attendant for 16 years with American Airlines. I worked hard and prepared for my interview for months before applying. Every airline I interviewed for offered me the position. I have an article that will help you immensly with the process. It is on AssociatedContent.com After you log on to the sight there will be a section of articles on the left to choose from--click on the travel section. Once you have done that--about half way down on the right side of the page you will see a search. Just type in the title, "So you want to be a flight attendant", and the article will come right up for you. I think it will make a world of difference for anyone who wants the position but does not know alot about what is looked for and does not know how to interview well for the job.
I hope you all find it helpful

Sincerely,
Bridgette Gilchrist
bridgettegilchrist@hotmail.com

Hi Bridgette,
how r u?? My name is Fabio and I am from Italy ...I have lived in Sydney for 3 years and worked in fine dining restaurant s hotel..I was thinking to become a flight attendant but I need to ask some questions to someone who knows about the job..
which are the best airlines in the world?( don t wanna deal with italians, when on holidays they can be a pain in the ass!!)(I only have an italian passport).

Does your salary depends from which company I am working for??

Why would u reccomend me this job and why wouldn t you??( sorry, but since you did it for 16 years you are the only one who I can ask at the moment..)
Waiting for your reply I send you my kindest regards..
Thank u so much..
Fabio Donatelli
(mcfashion82@hotmail.com)

86 months ago

Fabio,
The best airlines in the world are Quantas, American, United, Southwest, Northwest, Delta and Continental.
The pro's used to outweigh the con's a long time ago.....In the good old days, but I'm afraid it's the other way around now.
First of all your customer service qualifications are perfect. If you want to travel for free and see the world and meet the most interesting people of your life time...it's all there in the flight attendant job. The con's are this: Your pay will be the same with any airline. You start out at 16,000 a year-a few thousand more a year if you are a designated speaker on a flight to a foreign country. (You have to have a few room mates to make the rent), you never have a long layover anywhere if you decide to fly domestically. It's dark when you arrive at the hotel and it's dark when you leave the next morning. You always have about an 8 hour layover...Over seas flying though you get 24 hours rest. You are on call usually for the first 5 years or more-so your social life is put on hold for a while. You can't plan anything in advance, you work all the holidays for the first 10 years and you have to deal with a few nasty passengers every flight. In my opinion though, when you are in customer service that's what to expect so I didn't find that part a really big deal. The airline industry is very tenious--you never know if you are going to be laid off--so you always have to have a plan B..another career to fall back on. I highly recommend you try to pursue corporate flying. You have to pay for your own training-about $2,800 U.S. dollars but you are flying on beautiful private jets, making twice the money and set your own schedule--they call you and you tell them if you are available to work. It's that simple. You charge $400.00 U.S. dollars a day. Your layovers are incredible and you don't work your butt off. Google corporate flight attendant training F.A.C.T.S. certification and the schools will come right up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

NotAnOldHag in Atlanta, Georgia

86 months ago

You do NOT want to be a flight attendant unless you don't mind losing your health, going without meals, and sleeping in disgusting hotels. This jobs requires you to work on your feet for 14 hrs for 4 and sometimes 5 days in a row. You must fly 'reserve' for at least the first year - on call - and will sometimes not see home for 2 weeks. Airplanes are breeding grounds for bacterias and viruses, not to mention the sick passengers. I am writing this from my hospital bed hooked up to IVs. Already had vein surgery, sinus surgery and suffered serious injuries to my hands. I now have an infection that has spread into my bones and is non-responsive to antibiotics. All this I got from the filthy airplanes. The airline says, oh too bad, used up your sick time again, you'll be off for a couple of months Without Pay and we'll see you when you're recovered! By the way, my hospital roomie is a flight attendant from another airline with a huge bacterial infection. PLEASE reconsider your desire to be an FA. Did you know that more FAs are injured on the job than construction workers? And, we aren't even covered by OSHA. Flight crews are governed by the Railway Labor Act so we aren't entitled to breaks, etc. Like to work 14 hrs with NO BREAKS. Crew rest minimums are 8 hours on the ground and more and more often that is all we get. 8 hours to deplane your passengers, get to your hotel, find something to eat, etc. When all is said and done - you get about 5 hrs sleep before your next 14 hr duty. Oh yeah, the pay is great too. You start at about $17,000 yr and after 5 yrs make about $20,000. Are you SURE you want to do this? FA careers are not at all like they used to be.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fatima zohra in Rabat, Morocco

86 months ago

thank you very very very much it 's very important for me this articl and i wish that you send me example of questions/ answers of interwiew i need it befor 15/06/2007 because i have an interwiew
Sincerely,
fatima zohra mossadaq
fatimazohramossadaq@hotmail.com

86 months ago

fatima zohra in Rabat, Morocco said: thank you very very very much it 's very important for me this articl and i wish that you send me example of questions/ answers of interwiew i need it befor 15/06/2007 because i have an interwiew
Sincerely,
fatima zohra mossadaq
fatimazohramossadaq@hotmail.com

Taking a job as a flight attendant puts your health and well being in jeopardy. Didn't you read the post? Don't do this!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Jacob in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey genia i am scheduled for a untited interview in 2 weeks can you please help me out with the interview questions and process thanks!!!

Jacob,

The first interview is with Spherion. They're just easy questions. "Tell me using your past job history how you handled a disgruntled customer", etc. They have you
stand up and read a paper like you're reading it to the passengers on how to replace your trays and seats in the upright position.

The infomation that is given on this forum is extremely helpful. SMILE and dress for success.

Remember, you are being watched at all times once you enter the building!

Good Luck. Let me know how it goes!

86 months ago

Bridgette,

I would have been so lost without your help. I finished my second interview and your answers prepared me so much.

The group interview was fairly easy. The one on one interview was questions just like you said. They asked me how I would handle a drunk passenger and questions about different cultures. I feel very confident. I should know in about one week.

Thanks again. If I ever meet you. . .I owe you one!

86 months ago

Genia,
I am so happy that what I said was helpful. Let me know you when you hear from United. Congratulations and keep in touch!
Bridgette

86 months ago

this is unbelievable! i'm laying in this hospital bed, yet another victim of some bacterial infection caught on a filthy plane and people are STILL wanting to be flight attendants? i flew for six years and was sick for six years! i WISH somebody had warned ME! i'm trying to spare others the agony of what i am going through. this is no joke! my doctor is treating 7 other fa's and two pilots for the same infection, one of us nearly died!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Anny in Uppsala, Sweden

86 months ago

Hi, so what is this ''some bacterial infection '' and how did u get it? i would love to know....?!?!??!?!?! which compnay did you work in?
Thanks
Any

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Hi Rachele,
I have heard that a good set of teeth, good skin, and no glasses were important in the Philipines. I have no experience with airlines other than the ones in the U.S.A. Over here the most important qualification is your ability to protray compassion, dedication, flexiblitiy in your schedule, neat grooming, and a genuineness about you--not how beautiful you are. So, to answer your question about your teeth--I would go to the interview and not worry about something you can't change.
Questions they will ask you are why you want to be a flight attendant, what qualities do you have that will make you a great flight attendant, are you willing to move and fly anywhere at anytime, what past jobs have you had that have involved costumer service and how have they helped in preparing you for a position as a F/A, what are your worst and best qualities. Read my article on www.associatedcontent.com and you will find a section of catagories on the left. Click on travel and then scroll down to middle of page to a search box on right. Type in "So you want to be a flight attendant" and my article on how to prepare yourself for the interview will pop right up. Good luck to you!
God Bless,
Bridgette

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

i work for a regional airline in the states flying 50-90 seat jets and prop planes. i caught a bacterial fungal sinus infection in january 07 that did not respond to antibiotics and the infection progressed into the bones of my face. this started with a sinus infection - very common among flight attendants.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Bridgette;
Thanks for all your help. . .but. .
I got a rejection letter :( I'm so bummed out!
I hate that they don't tell you what you did wrong. So what should I do now? Should I try other airlines? Thanks

Genia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mj

86 months ago

hi Genia!
don't get discouraged. there are plenty of other carriers. which airline sent you the rejection letter?
mj

86 months ago

United. And they even had me fly to Chicago, TWICE!

86 months ago

Genia,
The fact that you proceeded to the 2nd interview with United was great. It shows you had something about you in the first interview they liked. When I first started applying for the F/A position I applied everywhere. Mail your resume out to Northwest and Continental, Southwest and Delta. US Air as well. See what happens. The more you interview, the more you know what to expect and the better you can answer their questions. Just because United didn't hire you doesn't mean another major airline won't.
Let me know what happens.
God's blessings!!
Bridgette

mj

86 months ago

hi again, Genia!
as i said, don't get discouraged! Bridgette is right...they obviously saw something in you to ask you back again. Take that and keep your head up high!!! You will certainly be hired with someone and it will be GREAT!!!! i wish you all the best. please keep us posted.
sincerely,
MJ

Franklin in New York, New York

86 months ago

Bridgette Gilchrist in Wheeling, Illinois said: I have been a flight attendant for 16 years with American Airlines. I worked hard and prepared for my interview for months before applying. Every airline I interviewed for offered me the position. I have an article that will help you immensly with the process. It is on AssociatedContent.com After you log on to the sight there will be a section of articles on the left to choose from--click on the travel section. Once you have done that--about half way down on the right side of the page you will see a search. Just type in the title, "So you want to be a flight attendant", and the article will come right up for you. I think it will make a world of difference for anyone who wants the position but does not know alot about what is looked for and does not know how to interview well for the job.

Sincerely,
Bridgette Gilchrist

Thanks for emailing me back with my questions, and i will let you know how every thing goes with my interview with united,hope to be part of them.

Jacob in Brooklyn, New York

86 months ago

Hey genia sorry to hear you got a rejection letter but i agree with everyone else just keep on trying.i know continental is looking for fa.I have my second ppointment in chicage and would appriciate if you tell me how it works.if you can email me at youbttr@yahoo.com i would appriciate it.

Overworked Flight Attendant in Atlanta, Georgia

85 months ago

if you value your health... try a different career. take a look at www.welcomeaboardtoxicairlines

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Trisha8 in Naples, Florida

85 months ago

Lia in Houston, Texas said: I took a spanish test with Delta. My interview went very well and I start training on June 4th.

Congratulations! Could you tell me about the language test. Thanks.

Mellyna in Jakarta, Indonesia

85 months ago

Is a really perfect set of teeth really needed to be a flight attendant?
Because I am already 31 and it takes about 1-2 years to get my teeth aligned. Do you think any airlines would accept someone n the age of 33 to be a flight attendant? Thanks before for the response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

saturday in Columbus, Ohio

85 months ago

Sincerely,
Bridgette Gilchrist

yes i am of age! i went to a skybus open session columbus, ohio what do you think i have of getting pick for a second interview. i say slim. i am not being negative just open-minded. my education is high school and costometlogy school. alli know for the past 20 years customer service. do the airlines test you to see how you score on a SAT level? thanks for you time.

85 months ago

the regional "connection" airlines are Always hiring. the turnover is huge and they will hire anybody with two arms and legs and h.s. diploma - no other experience needed. anybody can be an FA if they are willing to work 14 hr days in a confined area with no breaks and little sleep. i strongly suggest you take a look at www.welcomeaboardtoxicairlines before taking the leap into a career that will surely destroy your health both short and long tem.

85 months ago

a good site to check out is www.aviationinterviews.com so you can read about others interview experiences with different airlines. there are numerous articles online about flight attendant interviewing as well as many books and all that reading should be done before your interview. the age of applicants does not matter. those over 40 and 50 yrs are usually hired quickly as they are more dependable and not encumbered by child care or other family issues and can be away for long periods of time. i still DO NOT recommend this as a career for anybody that values their health. good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Trisha8 in Naples, Florida

85 months ago

Thank you for the information. I never really thought about the health concerns.
I applied two weeks ago with some of the big six. I appreciate your input.
patlab8@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

not being fluent in english would be a problem if you were applying to a US airline flying only domestic routes. International airlines in the US are currently only hiring those that speak 2 or more languages fluently. most airlines have their own website with a section called 'careers' that will tell you their requirements for hiring.

Mellyna in Jakarta, Indonesia

85 months ago

Hi, Bridgette and others! Really appreciate all your comments regarding my issues. Hopefully next time I will be able to succeed in the interview sessions. I guess for English, someone can always learn in their local English institution, I don't know anybody else's opinion, but that is what I can think.
Best regards,
Mellyna

85 months ago

Good luck to you in your F/A endeavors! If you need any future advice feel free to zip me an e-mail!
God Bless,
Bridgette

Sally in Boise, Idaho

85 months ago

Can you tell me what kind of interview questions that the airlines ask so I can get an idea to what I need to look for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

check out www.aviationinterviews.com and read about other flight attendant's interviews with different airlines. you should also read up on the health risks involved with this occupation. there are 5 flight attendants from 3 different airlines living in my neighborhood. currently, 4 of us are on extended medical leaves for various injuries and illnesses including yours truly. 3 of us will never be well enough to fly again and 2 will never be able to work again at all and will have to live on meager disability checks of less than $1,000 per mo. the airlines are looking for people like you to replace us - until you become one of us, and then you will also be replaced. get all the facts before jumping into this job.

edna fillipini in Rockville, Maryland

85 months ago

I AM 46 YEARS OLD,AND SPEAK, ENGLISH,PORTUGUES AND SPanish,i have been waitress all my live, do you think i am to old to aply for Flight attendant,? i have college degre in brasil also, .and I have this job in mind for a long time. thanks

ATL FA in Atlanta, Georgia

85 months ago

I was age 50 when hired to be a flight attendant and almost 6 yrs later I am still flying. When I went for my interview I asked "am I too old?" and the airline said "not at all, we prefer to hire empty nesters." We seem to be more reliable, don't have child care issues, aren't likely to want maternity leave, or miss work because we were out partying with friends. Keep in mind that the job is HARD and you will be away from home A LOT not to mention the risks to your health. Many of us have become ill from various viral and bacterial infections and some have had serious accidents such as broken ankles and wrists. The pay is very very bad (you can earn more working at your local supermarket). Please read www.welcomeaboardtoxicairlines.com before choosing this as a career. good luck

Aniuta in Dahlonega, Georgia

84 months ago

ATL FA in Atlanta, Georgia said: I was age 50 when hired to be a flight attendant and almost 6 yrs later I am still flying. When I went for my interview I asked "am I too old?" and the airline said "not at all, we prefer to hire empty nesters." We seem to be more reliable, don't have child care issues, aren't likely to want maternity leave, or miss work because we were out partying with friends. Keep in mind that the job is HARD and you will be away from home A LOT not to mention the risks to your health. Many of us have become ill from various viral and bacterial infections and some have had serious accidents such as broken ankles and wrists. The pay is very very bad (you can earn more working at your local supermarket). Please read www.welcomeaboardtoxicairlines.com before choosing this as a career. good luck

Hello, I am from Atlanta area too. I would like to get a FA job in the next few months, I would like to fly Delta/International. But Delta does not hire... Would you think
I would have better chances to get a job with regional ASA and
then somehow get placed/transferred to Delta ??? Or should I start to apply at Airtran which has better planes/pay but they
don't fly outside the USA.Any suggestions from anyone?
Thank you !!!

Another ATL FA in Marietta, Georgia

84 months ago

Delta IS hiring bilingual fa's. ASA is ALWAYS hiring fa's and they DO fly international but not europe or asia. However, ASA is a Delta Connection carrier so you get the same travel freebies on Delta as their employees you just don't get paid as much, not even close.

Times have changed. Just about anybody can get an fa job at a regional now that the requirements are so relaxed. The work is hard, the pay is bad, and turnover is huge. Unfortunately, you cannot get placed/transferred with any airline from any airline. Each time you change airlines, you start at the bottom again.

I guess you already checked out www.welcomeaboardtoxicairlines.com and decided to take the chance at flying anyway. Be prepared to see home only 8 to 10 days a month your first year and get used to living out of a suitcase. All the airlines are cutting corners so get used to long days up to 14 hrs, missing meals and staying in cheap mildewy hotels.

I have been an fa for several years and had my fair share of sinus infections, catching passengers colds, injuries and being vomited upon. A lot of my meagerly salary went to paying doctors to keep me well enough to keep working. Unfortunately, my last illness has kept me housebound on IV medication for the last few months and I may not be able to fly again for a long time, or worse I may never be able to work any job again.

This is a huge price to pay just to wear those wings. Are you really sure you want to try this?

83 months ago

Another ATL FA in Marietta, Georgia said: Delta IS hiring bilingual fa's. ASA is ALWAYS hiring fa's and they DO fly international but not europe or asia. However, ASA is a Delta Connection carrier so you get the same travel freebies on Delta as their employees you just don't get paid as much, not even close.

Times have changed. Just about anybody can get an fa job at a regional now that the requirements are so relaxed. The work is hard, the pay is bad, and turnover is huge. Unfortunately, you cannot get placed/transferred with any airline from any airline. Each time you change airlines, you start at the bottom again.

I guess you already checked out www.welcomeaboardtoxicairlines.com and decided to take the chance at flying anyway. Be prepared to see home only 8 to 10 days a month your first year and get used to living out of a suitcase. All the airlines are cutting corners so get used to long days up to 14 hrs, missing meals and staying in cheap mildewy hotels.

I have been an fa for several years and had my fair share of sinus infections, catching passengers colds, injuries and being vomited upon. A lot of my meagerly salary went to paying doctors to keep me well enough to keep working. Unfortunately, my last illness has kept me housebound on IV medication for the last few months and I may not be able to fly again for a long time, or worse I may never be able to work any job again.

This is a huge price to pay just to wear those wings. Are you really sure you want to try this?

I hope you get to feel better!!! Still, I feel strong and I am a risk taker...I've been through a lot in my life and I believe in myself. I also have a great family and I am not along - there are people that can support me in difficult times.I work and serve about 700 weekly customers now, so I could get sick even here, on land.
Best wishes Aniuta

83 months ago

Lia in Mcallen, Texas said: I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long it takes to hear from an airline once you interview with them. I went to an interview with Delta Airlines and it has now been a month.

Dear Lia, I hope you got the FA job by now, but do you mind if I ask about Delta hiring. I am here in Atlanta and that airline is the only one I want to work for ( I can't relocate). Could you please tell me in details how and when you applied, how many people show up, or you saw the Ad in a newspaper??? Because now on Delta web says they do not hire.
I've heard they have not hire for 6 years... Please ;et me know! Thank you, Good luck and all the best Anna

83 months ago

mj said: Hi Lia! have you checked your profile on Delta's website? I just checked mine today, and nothing is on hold anymore. Everything is gone. Did you find the same thing? Thanks!
MJ

Dear Jacob, I hope you got the FA job by now, but do you mind if I ask about Delta hiring. I am here in Atlanta and that airline is the only one I want to work for ( I can't relocate). Could you please tell me in details how and when you applied, how many people show up, or you saw the Ad in a newspaper??? Because now on Delta web says they do not hire.
I've heard they have not hire for 6 years... Please let me know! Thank you, Good luck and all the best Anna

83 months ago

Hello, your high should not be a problem. Different airines have different requirements. Good luck !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tanya

83 months ago

I am getting ready to give notice at my bank job which I make about thirty a year and I am concerned about how long someone will work as a flight attendant before theymake more then just the base pay. I am willing to go where ever and work whenever will that make a difference

83 months ago

Tanya,
You need to know that the airline industry is not the way is was 15 years ago. They are all financially strapped and you are going to make peanuts for a long time. I flew for 16 years at American and was making 30,000 a year when I retired. There will never be a change of going back to the good old days of flying.....In other words, it will take you a good 10 years to make in the upper 20's. It doesn't matter how willing you are to make a change in location etc..There are so many people out there wanting the job and will take almost nothing in pay to "see the world for free" that I would think twice about quitting my bank job. You work very hard and long days now and being on call gets really old, fast. I loved my job for a long time, but it's not the same job anymore, you don't see the sights anymore...You go to work in the dark very early in the morning and you get to your hotel in the dark-very late at night. The days of enjoying a dinner out and sight seeing are over. Just think about it before you pursue flying. You will make a ton more money flying corporate private jets instead of commercial and the layovers are amazing. Try looking at Above and Beyond flight attendant training. They will certify you for around 3,000 dollars but you will be making between 400 and 500 dollars a day and live the life of the rich and famous...Just something more to think about.
Best regards,
Bridgette

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ATL FA in Marietta, Georgia

83 months ago

dear tanya, you got some good advice and i would just like to reinforce it. i've been a flight attendant for just over 8 years and i don't make $25,000 yet. i was encouraged by my neighbor who has been flying over 35 yrs. even she has been forced to fly more days lately because of how the industry has changed. the difference is she has so much seniority that she gets to pick what days she flies and to where and makes almost $60,000 yr. nobody can achieve that in todays world.

FATIMA in Emerald, Australia

83 months ago

HI IM FATIMA AND IWERE A HEAD SCARF ITS PART OF MY RELIGON AND MY TWO TETH AT THE FRONT ARE A BIT CROOKED BUT MY BREATH IS PERFENTLY NICE MY HIGHT IS PERFECT AS MY BODY CAN I STILL BE A FLIGHT ATENDANT PLEASE EMAIL ME ON MIZ_ZAY_2007@HOTMAIL.COM

83 months ago

Hello,Fatima... I don't know, you just need to hope and apply
It depends if you can pass an initial screening process. I hope to become a FA myself one day...Good luck Anna

Bianca in Sydney, Australia

83 months ago

How old do you have to be and what level in education to you have to have.

Nawal in Europe

82 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every flight attendant must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your flight attendant expertise?

communication,contact,behavier......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nawal in Palo Alto, California

82 months ago

-= SkY =- in Manila, Philippines said: 1 you must have a good communication skills in english, clear skin, and being helpful to passengers in short its like a baby sitters job only being nice to all 400 passengers at all times,thats all you need and also good set of teeth ^_^

patience and to be helpful and to be near to passenger,so give all thing to then even if a smile

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.