US Airways Interview Questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Sean Alexander in Bergenfield, New Jersey

15 months ago

I have an interview coming up with US Airways and I know there are a lot of "STAR" related questions. Those are "give me a time when? Or tell me about a time when" etc... Can anyone tell me specific examples of what they ask so I can be more prepared? I googled the STAR method and am reviewing those questions but it would ease my stress to know what I will be asked.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

krnkrtz@yahoo.com in Medford, Oregon

14 months ago

I have an interview with US Airways, does anyone know what questions they ask at the interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

BeachyKinz in Virginia Beach, Virginia

12 months ago

Check out the USAirways Hiring 2013 forum. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tamara Owens-Ferri in Charlotte, North Carolina

11 months ago

Sean,
Tell me a time that stands out in your mind when you had to solve an issue regarding a customer.
Be sure to site the example in detail and the outcome to show that you have excellent customer service skills and can problem solve thinking on your feet. Be as accurate as you can in your recollection and positive. Even if the resolution was not solved in the customers interest state what action was taken, what your did to calm the customer. Be positive and confident as you can. It makes all the difference in the world.
Tell me a time that stands out in your mind that you had to work with others as a team (team player is critical to this position)and what happened, also the outcome. Again be as accurate as possible, answer the question without over thinking it. This applies to the first question as well.
The last one pertains to you as how you handle a difficult team member.
These are pretty much what I had during the phone interview and the face to face. Just remember that in a face to face your being watched from a psychological standpoint as well as a professional stance. Hope this helps anyone trying to obtain a F/A career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

BagsArePackedIamReadyToGo in Detroit, Michigan

11 months ago

How soon after applying were you called for a phone interview. It's been over a month and I've pretty much given up...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

JezeBelle in La Plata, Maryland

11 months ago

BagsArePackedIamReadyToGo in Detroit, Michigan said: How soon after applying were you called for a phone interview. It's been over a month and I've pretty much given up...

Most people here within a few days.
If you haven't heard yet they are probably holding onto your application--but I would keep applying to other places. Most of these airlines will get back to you very quickly if they are VERY interested. Otherwise it just takes time.

You have to find the one that wants you as much as you want them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Orlando, Florida

3 months ago

BagsArePackedIamReadyToGo in Detroit, Michigan said: How soon after applying were you called for a phone interview. It's been over a month and I've pretty much given up...

it took 30 min after applying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.