United Airlines Training Class 1311

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 57 of 57)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

dr3amygirl in Brooklyn, New York

21 months ago

newyorkcity in New York, New York said: Hi! So glad to have stumbled upon this forum! I am also going to be in class 1311, also from manhattan. I will be flying out sunday and can't wait to meet you all!! As far as detergent, I'm sure you can buy it there, the thing is, i'm not sure how much free time we will actually have to do any shopping or anything like that, if any at all. So I would probably suggest bringing everything you plan on needing for the month, I am also bringing some food, vitamin waters, things like that.. can't wait to begin training and meet everyone!

hiiii welcome!! may i ask which language you speak? what time is your flight? we might be on the same flight :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

newyorkcity in New York, New York

21 months ago

Well I speak hebrew but I'm not sure if I passed the language test or not.. lol I was so excited when they called to invite me to training I completely forgot to ask. But either way I will be more than happy to accept any job offer they may give me, domestic or international! And I am leaving at 10:22am, what about you?

21 months ago

newyorkcity in New York, New York said: Well I speak hebrew but I'm not sure if I passed the language test or not.. lol I was so excited when they called to invite me to training I completely forgot to ask. But either way I will be more than happy to accept any job offer they may give me, domestic or international! And I am leaving at 10:22am, what about you?

cool i think we are on the same flight! :D

21 months ago

that flight is packed! where do you sit?

newyorkcity in New York, New York

21 months ago

Honestly I am a little hesitant to give out too many details on this website since it's public, email me! newyorkcitynyc123@aol.com :)

betty conde in Mexico, Mexico

20 months ago

dr3amygirl in Brooklyn, New York said: To those who were offered to training (class 1311 - starts 5/6) please join so we can get to know each other before we even meet in person! can't wait to meet everyone! I'm counting down already! its gonna be a great experience! :D

Hi!! I already got informed that will have my training starting on june 19th so I am really nervous about it, because my mother language is spanish and everything is going to be in english and oh God!!! Is this training hard? Because my new boss told me that I have to cover 40 hours of another training online before the training in houston so I am really nervous about it!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

The Sky is the Limit in Eagle, Idaho

19 months ago

Hopeful_FA in New York, New York said: Hi-

The test was an oral exam only. It consisted of reading several passages and answering questions over the phone. As a native speaker it was easy for me. In my opinion, it would be hard for non-native speakers to get a perfect score unless they are completely fluent. But remember, I don't know what an acceptable score is when it comes to the airline 's needs. Good luck!

Hi there, Hopeful_FA in NY,

I have been wanting to be a FA forever ... kids grown now ... tons of customer service experience ... German native and would love to work my way to those international fights. If you don't mind me asking, is this your goal and if so, what is your feel to reach this goal. My fear is long time reserve and never get there. Would you mind an update on training as well? This class should be almost finished or finished. Where did you get assigned to? DANKE!!!

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.