Upcoming UNITED Flight Attendant Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2951 to 3000 of 3974)
Page:  « First « Previous   57  58  59  60  61  62  63  Next »   Last »

PrncssDrake in Lincoln, Nebraska

17 months ago

lefty in Westlake Village, California said: 15th here as well!

Oh I'm also on the 15th! Did you guys want to meet up for dinner the evening of the 14th maybe? I'm in the process of booking my hotel now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

hokuflygirl in Honolulu, Hawaii

17 months ago

Hi everyone! I've been following the forum for a little while now. I see a lot of candidates interviewing on the 12th, 14th, and 15th, Is there anyone out there scheduled for 13 February? I arrive the morning of the 12th. Anyone interested in meeting for a coffee? Ill be at the Country Inn and Suites. It might be nice to just meet others that are going to interview, just to take the edge off and extend some moral support, encouragement and helpful tips. I leave the day after the interview on Feb 14th on an afternoon flight. Hope to hear back soon. Good luck everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

hokuflygirl in Honolulu, Hawaii

17 months ago

Nida in Annandale, Virginia said: no one going in Feb 11th? and have the interview on the 12th?

Im arriving on 2/12. Please let me know how it goes. Im interviewing on the 13th. Good luck!

Nida in Annandale, Virginia

17 months ago

hokuflygirl in Honolulu, Hawaii said: Im arriving on 2/12. Please let me know how it goes. Im interviewing on the 13th. Good luck!

Def, I will post my experience after I am done with my interview, hopefully, with a job offer. good luck to you as well!

Jtchicherova in Ontario, California

17 months ago

Is there anyone interview next week on the 6th. If so let me know I feel like everyone is this week or the week of the 15th. Ill be flying in on feb 5th at around 5, and I'm staying at the Hilton on JFK. Is anyone coming in on the 5th as well?

Artsy Molly in Macon, Georgia

17 months ago

Jtchicherova in Ontario, California said: Is there anyone interview next week on the 6th. If so let me know I feel like everyone is this week or the week of the 15th. Ill be flying in on feb 5th at around 5, and I'm staying at the Hilton on JFK. Is anyone coming in on the 5th as well?

Im flying in around 1230 on the 5th and will be arriving around 2. Ill be at super 8.

LAAX in Los Angeles, California

17 months ago

Halle45 in orlando, Florida said: i am interviewing on the 14th as well staying at the country inn suites

thanks guys! i booked the hilton since i have points. where is the country inn? there were 3 hiltons to choose from

europeandiva in Brooklyn, New York

17 months ago

Nida in Annandale, Virginia said: Hey, Yes I am in the same boat. my interview is on the 12th at 9am. do you have a hotel room yet? may be we can share one? it will b cheaper?

yeah we could. i havent looked into anything yet. have u ?

CCC in Los Angeles, California

17 months ago

Hi I am flying out from LAX on the 6th and interviewing on the 7th. Anyone else? Let's share a hotel

briiii in murrieta, California

17 months ago

CCC in Los Angeles, California said: Hi I am flying out from LAX on the 6th and interviewing on the 7th. Anyone else? Let's share a hotel

Hi!!
Im flying out of lax on the 6th as well!

17 months ago

europeandiva in Brooklyn, New York said: yeah we could. i havent looked into anything yet. have u ?

ya looked into one of the motels near by. its like 60$ so 30 each...double bed, one night...check it out at hojo.com

17 months ago

europeandiva in Brooklyn, New York said: yeah we could. i havent looked into anything yet. have u ?

btw, do u smoke cigarettes? or ok with smokers?

17 months ago

briiii in murrieta, California said: Hi!!

Great! What time is your flight? Mine is at 12:30pm arriving in Houston at 5:39pm. Email me at wan_ccc@hotmail.com and we'll talk more :D

SinD in Chicago, Illinois

17 months ago

I'm also interviewing on the 6th in Houston. Lets meet up!

17 months ago

Jtchicherova in Ontario, California said: Is there anyone interview next week on the 6th. If so let me know I feel like everyone is this week or the week of the 15th. Ill be flying in on feb 5th at around 5, and I'm staying at the Hilton on JFK. Is anyone coming in on the 5th as well?

Coming in on the 5th around 2pm. Are you also there for a language position?

17 months ago

SinD in Chicago, Illinois said: Coming in on the 5th around 2pm. Are you also there for a language position?

Hello sin D. I will be there on the 6th around 2pm as well. Where are you staying at?

Morgan in Ogden, Utah

17 months ago

I've only seen one other person on here interviewing on the 5th... Anyone else?

nat31 in Newark, New Jersey

17 months ago

Morgan in Ogden, Utah said: I've only seen one other person on here interviewing on the 5th... Anyone else?

hi, me and 3 more girls we will interview on the 5th

Morgan in Ogden, Utah

17 months ago

nat31 in Newark, New Jersey said: hi, me and 3 more girls we will interview on the 5th

Oh thank God. I was beginning to think they screwed up my date or something. Are you flying in on the 4th? Email me. morganemaw@gmail.com

MadeintheUSA in Germany

17 months ago

Morgan in Ogden, Utah said: I've only seen one other person on here interviewing on the 5th... Anyone else?

Sorry Morgan but I'm going to be there on the 18th of Feb. This United thread is a bit on the slow moving side but I hope you find someone that will be interviewing the same time as you. Good luck next week! P.S. I love your name... my daughter's name is also Morgan!

MadeintheUSA in Germany

17 months ago

MadeintheUSA in Germany said: Sorry Morgan but I'm going to be there on the 18th of Feb. This United thread is a bit on the slow moving side but I hope you find someone that will be interviewing the same time as you. Good luck next week! P.S. I love your name... my daughter's name is also Morgan!

You can totally disregard my previous post. Glad to see that you found a group. I was a little slow in responding! Good luck to all of you!

Morgan in Ogden, Utah

17 months ago

MadeintheUSA in Germany said: You can totally disregard my previous post. Glad to see that you found a group. I was a little slow in responding! Good luck to all of you!

Thank you!

nat31 in Newark, New Jersey

17 months ago

[QUOTE who="Morgan
in Ogden, Utah"]Oh thank God. I was beginning to think they screwed up my date or something. Are you flying in on the 4th? Email me. morganemaw@gmail.com[/Q
hehehehehe! dont worry u got the right day :) i just email u

17 months ago

I interview on the 6th. IM BEGINNING TO THINK I AM THE ONLY FEMALE interviewing on this date. Can someone please tell me if they're interviewing on the 6th? Id like to meet up when I touch down in Houston.

Halle45 in orlando, Florida

17 months ago

anyone interviewing on the 14th lets get together,get in on the 13th.Lets keep this forum active

17 months ago

Halle45 in orlando, Florida said: anyone interviewing on the 14th lets get together,get in on the 13th.Lets keep this forum active

hi! did you get my email? i'm in my overnight now in SAN. we could talk if you want

17 months ago

LAAX in Los Angeles, California said: hi! did you get my email? i'm in my overnight now in SAN. we could talk if you want

oh i did sorry i did not reply soon.i am in Punta Cana for a vacation.i hope we meet and will email you.We need to work on the questions and i have the review

17 months ago

Halle45 in orlando, Florida said: oh i did sorry i did not reply soon.i am in Punta Cana for a vacation.i hope we meet and will email you.We need to work on the questions and i have the review

email me what you have and i will email you what i have. when do you come back?
what hotel did you booked?

17 months ago

LAAX in Los Angeles, California said: email me what you have and i will email you what i have. when do you come back?

i will be back Saturday just left today,i will do,and you asked if i applied for Delta,i did waiting a a F2F interview.i was also invited to US Airways F2F but withdrew cause of the West pay.

17 months ago

LAAX in Los Angeles, California said: email me what you have and i will email you what i have. when do you come back?

I booked the Country Inn Suites,my flight gets me in IAH at 4.46pm on the 13th

17 months ago

Halle45 in orlando, Florida said: i will be back Saturday just left today,i will do,and you asked if i applied for Delta,i did waiting a a F2F interview.i was also invited to US Airways F2F but withdrew cause of the West pay.

ok, enjoy your vc! will talk or email again on sat. i'm on a trip now studying for recurrent. i go on the 15/16 right after the interview!
i put in for delta but i have not heard anything yet.

17 months ago

Artsy Molly in Macon, Georgia said: Hello sin D. I will be there on the 6th around 2pm as well. Where are you staying at?

Hi!
I'll be at the Howard Johnson whatnot hotel. Wanna grab some food and explore Texas? :)

Artsy Molly in Warner Robins, Georgia

17 months ago

SinD in Chicago, Illinois said: Hi!
I'll be at the Howard Johnson whatnot hotel. Wanna grab some food and explore Texas? :)

That would be fun. I'll b at super 8 hotel. You can email me at tymahlya@gmail.com

Artsy Molly in Warner Robins, Georgia

17 months ago

That would be excellent. Im at super8 hotel. You can email me at tymahlya@gmail.com

Joseph Huynh in Cary, North Carolina

17 months ago

Hi everyone! My name is Joseph and I applied to United on 2/1/2013. Does anyone know how long it will take for UA to get back with me? Thanks!

17 months ago

I applied in august and received an invitatiin for interview in early January. Its a waiting game.

17 months ago

briiii in murrieta, California said: Hi!!

Hey haven't heard from you. Imma book a hotel soon so please contact me

RobinSmiles in Warwick, Rhode Island

17 months ago

hokuflygirl in Honolulu, Hawaii said: Im interviewing on 2/13. Arriving on 2/12

Hi! I'll be interviewing on the 2/13 and flying in on 2/12 as well!

newfatobe in Dallas, Texas

17 months ago

Hello everyone..I applied last night and got an email that it was being forwarded to a recruiter this morning. That was really fast. Maybe they are moving faster now? Any clues? Thanks and good luck everyone.

Jen in Pompano Beach, Florida

17 months ago

nat31 in Newark, New Jersey said: hi, me and 3 more girls we will interview on the 5th

Hi I will be interviewing on the 5th as well would be nice to know some one out there lol

Sky flyer in Dallas, Texas

17 months ago

Just to let everyone know United reopened the general Flight Attendant position today. It has been open only to speakers for a few months now I believe.

Flighty in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

17 months ago

Im new to this forum. I was just wondering if anyone knows how the interview process is for united. I just finished interviewing with skywest and i didn't get that one, but i feel i know what i did wrong so hoping to do better this time. Any information would be greatly appreciated. One thing good about these interviews is you make a lot of friends. :)

Krizzy in Los Angeles, California

17 months ago

Hi I have an interview on the 7th and got a room at Days Inn. Anyone wanna share? Only $25 each.

17 months ago

Krizzy in Los Angeles, California said: Hi I have an interview on the 7th and got a room at Days Inn. Anyone wanna share? Only $25 each.

Congrats Krizzy, thats very exciting. May I ask when you put in your application?

Krizzy in Los Angeles, California

17 months ago

newfatobe in Dallas, Texas said: Congrats Krizzy, thats very exciting. May I ask when you put in your application?

I applied in mid October.

17 months ago

Thanks Krizzy, thats quite a wait time, but well worth it. I applied Saturday night and got an email Sunday morning but probably just the general email sent out to those moving forward.

Good luck to you. I am sure you will have a great time and hope you get the CJO!!

Have fun with it and just relax. I hope to see you in the cabin!!

Zuks Wil in Camden, New Jersey

17 months ago

Still looking for someone to split a room. Arrive 7th Feb in Houston

csbindenton in Dallas, Texas

17 months ago

I got my F2F scheduled in 3 days time period...wahoo..!!

csbindenton

17 months ago

Does anyone have a reccomendation for a hotel nearby? I prefer a good price but don't care as long as its clean and convienant. Thanks and good luck.

FlyingHopeful in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

17 months ago

Mine is scheduled on Feb 20th and will fly in on the 19th! Applied Friday. They were super quick! I'm staying at the country inn and suites. They have a discount for people who are interviewing with United. So it ends up being 49.99 plus tax. They have a shuttle to and from the airport as well as to the interview place. :)

Page:  « First « Previous   57  58  59  60  61  62  63  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.