WAA (World Atlantic Airlines)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 143)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Stealth in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

54 months ago

Has any one heard of this new upcoming airline that use to be Caribbien Sun that is now dba as World Atlantic Airlines? Inflight training, Pay, Flight benefits?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (87) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

NLP in Hialeah, Florida

54 months ago

Iam Really Interested in FA positions for the company World Atlantic Airlines, will it be based in Miami with flights to where?
Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Teachu2surf

54 months ago

I'm pretty sure they've completed they're initial hiring...
Classes start this week. BUT I'd anticipate more classes starting
In the not-so-far-away future...
That's my gues anyway

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

NLP in Hialeah, Florida

54 months ago

Right, that will be nice, I am really interested in working with World Atlantic Airlines, are you in the Class?
Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ta-Da in Miami, Florida

54 months ago

No website. How do you apply?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maurine in Kansas City, Missouri

53 months ago

Jet Set in San Francisco, California said: Curriculum Vitae. CV is the Latin term for resume.

Thanks Jet Set.

Teachu2surf, are you going to training? Could someone please answer any of these questions? What is the number of guaranteed hours? Pay per flight hour? Per diem pay? Percent needed to pass tests? Any retakes? Is training paid? How long is training? Are accomodations during training provided?

Thanks so much in advance for your time. I would really appreciate any information you could give me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tina W in San Marcos, Texas

53 months ago

Maurine in Kansas City, Missouri said: Thanks Jet Set.

Teachu2surf, are you going to training? Could someone please answer any of these questions? What is the number of guaranteed hours? Pay per flight hour? Per diem pay? Percent needed to pass tests? Any retakes? Is training paid? How long is training? Are accomodations during training provided?

Thanks so much in advance for your time. I would really appreciate any information you could give me.

Actually a CV is NOT the same as a resume. A little googling should show you a few sites that help you differentiate between the two.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

b9772 in Durham, North Carolina

53 months ago

webpage is www.worldatlanticair.com

it is not up as of yet

NLP in Hialeah, Florida

53 months ago

Is Anyone in the Training for World Atlantic Airlines?

MIAMI F/A in Miami, Florida

53 months ago

WPRLD ATLANTIC IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORKK FOR F/A GUARANTY OS 60 $1850.OO PDM $2.00 MEDICAL AFTER 90 DAYS 3 WEEKS UNPAID TRANING A/C IS THE MD83 155 SEAT 4 TO 5 F/A WORKING THE FLIGHT TRANNINGAT AEROSERVICE IN MIAMI FL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NLP in Hialeah, Florida

53 months ago

WoW thats nice, I would love to work for them, please Miami F/A let me know if you are in training and when the next training or hiring will be, please, Do you know where they fly to?
Thank You,
NLP

NLP in Hialeah, Florida

53 months ago

Any news on WAA, any Training in the near future, soon?., I would love to fly for them , if have any info please let me know,

Thank You,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Phantom in Miami, Florida

53 months ago

Howdy,
I know this threat is about F/As, but does anyone know anything about a pilot (FO) position with WAA? I've spent hours searching, but found nothing. I'd appreciate any info you guys may provide. Y'all take care!

Ta-Da in Miami, Florida

53 months ago

MIAMI F/A in Miami, Florida said: WPRLD ATLANTIC IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORKK FOR F/A GUARANTY OS 60 $1850.OO PDM $2.00 MEDICAL AFTER 90 DAYS 3 WEEKS UNPAID TRANING A/C IS THE MD83 155 SEAT 4 TO 5 F/A WORKING THE FLIGHT TRANNINGAT AEROSERVICE IN MIAMI FL

Hi :)

Would you happen to know when they will be hiring? How soon after you send in your resume do you get a call?

Thank you

NLP in Hialeah, Florida

53 months ago

Hi, I would like to know if there is anyone at the moment in the WAA Class, and if there please let us know when the next class will be and if it will be soon?
Thank You
Any information will be well appreciated

NLP in Hialeah, Florida

53 months ago

Ta-Da Are you in Training for World Atlantic Airlines right now?
Do you now when will the next Training will be?

Thanks

Ta-Da in Miami Beach, Florida

53 months ago

NLP in Hialeah, Florida said: Ta-Da Are you in Training for World Atlantic Airlines right now?
Do you now when will the next Training will be?

Thanks

No. I wish.

ButtaCakes22 in Worcester, Massachusetts

53 months ago

I really want to work for this company..i will be attending the Flight Attendant Express Program in Orlando on May 17th and i cant wait to begin my career as a flight attendant. I did alot of research on this company and it seems like the ideal for me. I understand from reading the prebious comments that they have already hired for their initial EE's but does any1 have an idea of when they will be hiring next? and what they are looking for in a FA? any form of info will be appreciated.

Addicted to Flying in Central, Florida

53 months ago

Phantom~
There was a career fair at AEROSERVICE in April. I think this is where the info came from. Go to www.aeroservice.com Will give you atleast a number and link to e-mail someone to give you info.
Good luck!

53 months ago

NLP and Ta-Da did you submit a CV/Resume to the email address listed above and if so, when and have you heard anything back?

I would LOVE to live in Miami and I would really like to get in with an airline that is starting up. WAA sounds perfect (for me) with the Miami base, destinations it flies to and the size of planes it flies.

Thanks for your time.

53 months ago

Maurine in Kansas City, Missouri said: NLP and Ta-Da did you submit a CV/Resume to the email address listed above and if so, when and have you heard anything back?

I would LOVE to live in Miami and I would really like to get in with an airline that is starting up. WAA sounds perfect (for me) with the Miami base, destinations it flies to and the size of planes it flies.

Thanks for your time.

I sent my CV quite some time ago. No reply yet.

53 months ago

Ta-Da in Miami Beach, Florida said: I sent my CV quite some time ago. No reply yet.

Did you send it to the email address at the beginning of this page?

Thanks.

NLP in Hialeah, Florida

53 months ago

Any news on World Atlantic Airlines?
Thank You
:-)

NLP in Miami, Florida

53 months ago

If anyone is on the WAA Training at the moment, please any news on the Destinations and the plans for next FA Class?
Thank You
Any Info is GOOD!

ButtaCakes22 in Worcester, Massachusetts

53 months ago

For those who submitted their resumes to careers@flycsa.com did you get any confirmation that your resume had been received?
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

Maurine in Kansas City, Missouri said: Did you send it to the email address at the beginning of this page?

Thanks.

yes i did.

53 months ago

ButtaCakes22 in Worcester, Massachusetts said: For those who submitted their resumes to careers@flycsa.com did you get any confirmation that your resume had been received?
Thanks

I received a automated response sort of email after I sent my CV

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

NLP, would you mind emailing me? I've seen you on a few forums and you really seem to be on top of Florida based airlines. I would really like to visit with you about those airlines and places to live in the Miami area.

Thanks so much.
bdavis34@kc.rr.com

53 months ago

Ta-Da in Miami Beach, Florida said: yes i did.

Thanks Ta'Da.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

any luck, anyone?

NLP in Miami, Florida

53 months ago

Anything new for WAA, any Training Date or Hiring for WAA?
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

DENFA in Denver, Colorado

52 months ago

Phantom in Miami, Florida said: Howdy,
I know this threat is about F/As, but does anyone know anything about a pilot (FO) position with WAA? I've spent hours searching, but found nothing. I'd appreciate any info you guys may provide. Y'all take care!

Did you get your info? you can contact careers@flycsa.com or aeroservice.com

DENFA in Denver, Colorado

52 months ago

Is this a midsized company or smaller airline, if anybody knows, thanks.

52 months ago

Hi :)
Does anyone have any new information for WAA? Aeroservice has not posted that they will be attending the July 24th job fair :(

COF/A in Miami, Florida

52 months ago

WAA IS NOT FLYING YET WE WILL BE FLYING IN AUG 2010 WITH 3 TO 6 MONTHS WE WILL BE GETTING NEW A/C

52 months ago

GREAT! How exciting. I cant wait. Thank you.

DIAFACO in Denver, Colorado

52 months ago

Does anybody know if WAA is a small company or larger? or do u know how many a/c they intend to fly, what is the F/A bases?

NLP in Hialeah, Florida

51 months ago

Does anyone know when WAA will start training for FA and new hiring?
Thanks
Any info is great appreciated.

FADIA in Denver, Colorado

51 months ago

They already have had a training class that started, it was posted on this forum by somebody who knew. I believe they only have one plane for now dont know if they getting more or what...LOL

51 months ago

COF/A in Miami, Florida
19 days ago

WAA IS NOT FLYING YET WE WILL BE FLYING IN AUG 2010 WITH 3 TO 6 MONTHS WE WILL BE GETTING NEW A/C

FADIA in Denver, Colorado

51 months ago

TA DA, what are the routes they will be flying, how many aircraft will they have? eventually.

51 months ago

FADIA in Denver, Colorado said: TA DA, what are the routes they will be flying, how many aircraft will they have? eventually.

i am not sure what their routes are. I do know they are based out of Miami, FL. I believe they only have one aircraft as of right now. Sorry, wish I had more information to give you.

Addicted to Flying in Deltona, Florida

51 months ago

Is your WAA, Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAWW)? The training is in MIA, and possibly a cargo aircraft base. But the Private Charter under Altas, for SonAir is based out of IAH. They have one flight to and from Angola, Africa. Working on more charters. They 2 -747s that are basically all business class. 10 F/C 130ish B/C and 36 ECY.

Executive in Saint Petersburg, Florida

50 months ago

Hello Everyone, you guys are not doing a very good job in your research. This company everybody is calling WAA is Caribbean Sun Airlines, Inc. doing business as World Atlantic Airlines. Don't get it confused with another new up-start Atlantic Airlines, Inc. that IS currently operating, but they do not have flight attendants or plan to I was told by their President. This World Atlantic Airlines you guys are talking about is owned by JOSEPH A FERNANDEZ, 5600 NW 36TH STREET, SUITE 587, MIAMI FL 33166. If you guys will notice that their website is hosted by GODADDY, not exactly professional. If you will check their corporate records with the State of Florida, you will find that they have had difficulty maintaining their corporation. I say this because I want everyone to be aware of this industry. There have been many who started, and most have failed. Try to get on with the company, but understand that you are taking a REAL RISK of not keeping your job, so DON'T be supprised if it fails. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just want all of you to see clearly the signs. You want it so bad your going crazy. I have been an executive in this business for 30 years, and I have seen most of the tricks. Good luck to all. I have attached the link to the FAA information about their Air Carrier Certificate below. Tip for all, keep your eyes on SKYKING AIRLINES if you want future jobs. They are moving to Florida from California.

av-info.faa.gov/detail.asp?DSGN_CODE=CBRA&OPER_FAR=121&OPER_NAME=CARIBBEAN+SUN+AIRLINES+INC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

fly4fun in Hollywood, Florida

50 months ago

Great home work, your address and ownership are incorrect. This airline will "fly" soon. Actually the way they are structured appears to be pretty good. This airline has an office in front of the ramp where the airplanes will be parked when in Miami. Also maitenance will be done by a company owned by the same owner.......this is huge for a start up. People will be in line trying to get on with these guys once they start flying. Is there a risk ....ALWAYS...... but in my opinion a pretty good choice and worth the risk if you get hired.

Executive in Saint Petersburg, Florida

50 months ago

Well if my information is incorrect, you might want to tell the State of Florida Division of Corporations, and you might want to tell the Federal Aviation Administration's Flight Standards District Office in Miami, that's the agency who is in charge of the certificate holders Air Carrier Certificate. In addition, you might want to tell the Federal Aviations Administrations Aircraft Registry Branch in Oklahoma City that their records are in error. If you will check the MD-83 that is on Miami International's ramp, Registration number N802WA, it is registered to World Atlantic Airlines at the address I previously stated. I have even given you a link to help you find the FAA's record:
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=802WA&x=21&y=16
I will agree with you on one item though, they may have a chance. The aircraft is actually owned and not leased. That's a real plus. I do wish them the very best, but it is going to be a tuff road to hoe in todays economy. As for the information I provide, I back it up with facts and I have direct links to the information. To all who are wanting to become FA's, I will upgrade (slightly) the chances this airlime may have, due to the fact that someone, somewhere has put their money where their mouth is and actually purchased an aircraft and registered it in their company name. That is the start of a company showing that it is going to operate in good faith. Rare in this day and age! Showing your asset's in your company's corporate name is good business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

Executive in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: Hello Everyone, you guys are not doing a very good job in your research. This company everybody is calling WAA is Caribbean Sun Airlines , Inc. doing business as World Atlantic Airlines. Don't get it confused with another new up-start Atlantic Airlines, Inc. that IS currently operating, but they do not have flight attendants or plan to I was told by their President. This World Atlantic Airlines you guys are talking about is owned by JOSEPH A FERNANDEZ, 5600 NW 36TH STREET, SUITE 587, MIAMI FL 33166. If you guys will notice that their website is hosted by GODADDY, not exactly professional. If you will check their corporate records with the State of Florida, you will find that they have had difficulty maintaining their corporation. I say this because I want everyone to be aware of this industry. There have been many who started, and most have failed. Try to get on with the company, but understand that you are taking a REAL RISK of not keeping your job, so DON'T be supprised if it fails. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just want all of you to see clearly the signs. You want it so bad your going crazy. I have been an executive in this business for 30 years, and I have seen most of the tricks. Good luck to all. I have attached the link to the FAA information about their Air Carrier Certificate below. Tip for all, keep your eyes on SKYKING AIRLINES if you want future jobs. They are moving to Florida from California.

av-info.faa.gov/detail.asp?DSGN_CODE=CBRA&OPER_FAR=121&OPER_NAME=CARIBBEAN+SUN+AIRLINES+INC

Executive, you mentioned Sky King Airlines would be moving to Florida. Do you know where in Florida and how soon they will be moving? Since you have been in the airline business for a long time, is this an airline you would recommend working for? I have read mixed reviews about it.

Also, have you heard if Miami Air International will be hiring in the fall?

Thanks so much for your time.

teachu2surf in Hollywood, Florida

50 months ago

you may see some hiring coming in the next month or two.... i can almost bet they will be expanding in the near future

fly4fun in Hollywood, Florida

50 months ago

Airline is making great progress, I understand they started flying the aircraft for certification and if that's the case they should be certified within the next couple of week. My bet this Airline is a gooooooooooooo and I'm sure the next MD will be added soon. At the end of the day somebody will be right with their prediction put me down for AIRBORNE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

DIAFA in Denver, Colorado

50 months ago

I did not have the impression this was going to be a large carrier or midsized carrier. Does anybody know the future plans of this organization? I have not heard anything about this on the news or web. I am skeptical of this carrier.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.