air wisconsin trainging school

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 2107)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Leslie in Hendersonville, North Carolina

81 months ago

Hi JD, Congrats on training! I was just wondering how long it took for you to hear about being accepted to awac? I had my interview yesterday in Raleigh along with the fingerprints etc..Had a great time..Thanks so much..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jd in Barnegat, New Jersey

81 months ago

hi leslie it sounds like you did great,if they took your fingerprints and you clear you background check you should here something from them. i was told the next training class would be sometime in febuary maybe i will see you there.i had my interview in philly pa and they were great over there.sounds like a great place to work. best of luck to you. hope to see you there!!
jd

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

hi Leslie I also had Anne wasn't she the best. yes they do all the background checks for employment then to. Isn't it so exceiting!! well it sounds like if all goes well i will meet you there.My family has but on index cards the airport codes and they are all over my house now.I did get a call a week after my interview from the background company for letters of referances so maybe you will here something soon.keep me posted.
and GOOD LUCK!!!
take care :)
jd

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Hey she was so great! Oh good, I am so glad they get all the stuff over with..when do you go to training? It is all so exciting! Keep me posted too. Have fun and take care.. :) Happy Holidays! Leslie

81 months ago

Leslie in Hendersonville, North Carolina said: Hey she was so great! Oh good, I am so glad they get all the stuff over with..when do you go to training? It is all so exciting! Keep me posted too. Have fun and take care.. :) Happy Holidays! Leslie

hey Leslie, the training will be in Norfork Va in Febuary Hope to meet you there and Happy Holiday to you also!!
jd

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Will they be sending you a packet or anything about what to study, accomodations, all that fun stuff?

81 months ago

Yes I was told that i would recieve a packet once i clear the background check.
it will have all the info on flight training also start studying about the awas airline i was told that you will be tested on that info when you first arrive.hope this helps ya!
jd

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Leslie in Asheville, North Carolina

81 months ago

thank you bunches.. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Leslie L in Fletcher/Asheville, North Carolina

81 months ago

Hey JD! I was just wondering how long it took you to hear about the training after your session? I hope your doing great!

80 months ago

hey leslie sorry i am getting back to you so late i was away on a cruise. I heard something about a week later from the company doing their background check.
did anne say if she would see you in FA training? Did they do your fingerprints and all?
jd

80 months ago

Oh wow! I hope you had a great time! She didn't tell anyone that day. She was actually pretty sick with a cold. She just said that I would be cleared after the background check. But I also heard from Brian who worked on the background check and he said it looked great so I don't know. Did you hear from email, mail, or phone? She told me to watch for the 920 area code coming in on the phone.. Thanks again! Leslie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

hey leslie OMG i had brian to. he did my background check. that is so funny. anne told me that night. i think it looks really good for you i will hope for you!!
everyday i can't wait to get my mail to see if there is something from them.what domicle will you be flying out of? I will be out of Philly I hope. as soon as i hear something i will let you know and yes our cruise was awsome!!! I did miss my pugs though. :)
take care
jd

80 months ago

Thank you :) They didn't tell any of us that day. So now I'm wondering.. I would hope they would let us know either way.I've talked with her a couple of times before my background was done and she seemed positive but if she told you that night then that makes me wonder.. I love pugs! they are so cute! Take care..Leslie

80 months ago

Hey JD, I just got the call from AWAC for the January 14th class but I have to be there on the 13th. When is your training?

JEAN

80 months ago

ARE THESE POSTS FOR 2007?

kk

80 months ago

Leslie L in Fletcher/Asheville, North Carolina said: Hey JD, I just got the call from AWAC for the January 14th class but I have to be there on the 13th. When is your training?

Just wondering when you interviewed? I will be attending a session on Dec. 19th...Hope there is room in this class. Anyone know about the training pay and length?

80 months ago

Leslie L in Fletcher/Asheville, North Carolina said: Hey JD, I just got the call from AWAC for the January 14th class but I have to be there on the 13th. When is your training?

hey leslie i just got my call i also will be in the same class so we will meet there.I am looking foward to seeing ya.time ti study ha ha have a great christmas and i will see ya there. by the way my name is Doree.
happy holidays
Doree

Leslie L in North Carolina

80 months ago

Hey! That is going to be wonderful. Hopefully I will get my packet this week. Do we bring a laptop? I was trying to remember.. Thanks and Happy Holidays! I look forward to meeting you.

80 months ago

hey leslie i got my packet today!!! did you get yours? It came by fed-ex.keep me posted.
jd

80 months ago

Hey! I did! I was so excited when they dropped it off. I was sitting here trying to figure out what to wear for training. Do you think polo shirts would be acceptable? It looks like they give you a wide range or should I stick with a bloue? Keep in touch! this is great!

JEAN

80 months ago

Does anyone know if you have to wait for the background check to clear before they call you about being accepted at Air Wisconsin? I know at the recruitment, we were told they would call us in 2 weeks, but if background checks are taking 3 weeks, then when do we expect a call? Thanks.

Meaghan in Castleton On Hudson, New York

80 months ago

Hey! I was wondering the same! The day after my open house, a representative from the company that does the background check called me to verify a few things. It*s been 12 days, should I be worried?

80 months ago

Hey Doree! I hope you had a great holiday! I was just wondering if you've had your drug screen yet or will we do that at training? I didn't know if I should check into that or not.. It's getting closer, I can't wait! Take care.. Leslie

80 months ago

hey leslie happy new year!!! i am not sure about the screening.only 13 days see ya soon!!!
take care
doree

80 months ago

JEAN said: Does anyone know if you have to wait for the background check to clear before they call you about being accepted at Air Wisconsin? I know at the recruitment, we were told they would call us in 2 weeks, but if background checks are taking 3 weeks, then when do we expect a call? Thanks.

hi it took about a month or longer until i got my call hang in there
jd

80 months ago

Meaghan in Castleton On Hudson, New York said: Hey! I was wondering the same! The day after my open house, a representative from the company that does the background check called me to verify a few things. It*s been 12 days, should I be worried?

hi it sounds hopefull it took me a month or longer until i got my call.
jd

80 months ago

jd in Barnegat, New Jersey said: hey leslie happy new year!!! i am not sure about the screening.only 13 days see ya soon!!!
take care
doree

Oh okay..I guess it will be done first day or so.. I can't believe 13 days, AH! It's going to be great. How are you coming along with the guide? Happy New Year! Take care..Leslie

80 months ago

jd in Barnegat, New Jersey said: hey leslie happy new year!!! i am not sure about the screening.only 13 days see ya soon!!!
take care
doree

Hey, what type of shirts/blouses are you bringing? It sounds pretty flexible, can we wear other color shirts as well. See ya! Thanks for the help..Leslie

JEAN

80 months ago

jd in Barnegat, New Jersey said: hi it took about a month or longer until i got my call hang in there
jd

Received a call yesterday (Dec 31st) from Air Wisconsin and I starting training on the 13th-14th. See you all there!

80 months ago

Hi Jean! That's so great! I look forward to meeting you! Won't be too long now.. Happy New Year! Leslie

JEAN

80 months ago

Looking forward to meeting you too! It will be here before we know it!

80 months ago

JEAN said: Looking forward to meeting you too! It will be here before we know it!

I'm trying to figure out what to bring to wear for training. I can't wait to get started.

JEAN

80 months ago

I will get my packet tomorrow and will see what the dress code is. I am coming from CT where it is cold and snowing at the moment. Should be a little warmer in ORF, so won't need a heavy coat. How about you?

80 months ago

JEAN said: I will get my packet tomorrow and will see what the dress code is. I am coming from CT where it is cold and snowing at the moment. Should be a little warmer in ORF, so won't need a heavy coat. How about you?

I'm coming from Asheville NC so I am hoping for warmth, haha. It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow and I am not really looking forward to that. The dress code seems good, they allow many different options which is great. I'm stuck on my shirt choices though, haha. Not sure which way to go..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JEAN

80 months ago

Leslie.........here is my email address and we can chat more than on this forum. Ashville........furniture capital of the US!
straitfan1981@aol.com

80 months ago

JEAN said: Leslie.........here is my email address and we can chat more than on this forum. Ashville........furniture capital of the US!
straitfan1981@aol.com

Haha..oh yes Furniture city.. Great thanks! Here's my email too, LsLudgate@aol.com. I like your email addy. Strait fan here too!

80 months ago

hello fellow awac flight attdendents glad to here you all got your calls.hey leslie. i am going to make the dress code simlpe navy and white.i found most of what i needed t the gap.pack light and bring a tote for travel layover on the weekends i was told we will be going on practice flights so be ready to back light and go.can't wait to meet you all there.
hey leslie continental airlines wants me to come for trainging what do you think about that?
take care
jd

80 months ago

jd in Barnegat, New Jersey said: hello fellow awac flight attdendents glad to here you all got your calls.hey leslie. i am going to make the dress code simlpe navy and white.i found most of what i needed t the gap.pack light and bring a tote for travel layover on the weekends i was told we will be going on practice flights so be ready to back light and go.can't wait to meet you all there.
hey leslie continental airlines wants me to come for trainging what do you think about that?
take care
jd

Hey! Oh my goodness, CO! When is their training? That would be a tough decision to make. It depends on which one appeals to you more.. They both have great qualities. I was offered a major a couple of months ago but I love the Regionals & the jets though.. It's tough, what do you think you'll do?

80 months ago

Leslie L in North Carolina said: Hey! Oh my goodness, CO! When is their training? That would be a tough decision to make. It depends on which one appeals to you more.. They both have great qualities. I was offered a major a couple of months ago but I love the Regionals & the jets though.. It's tough, what do you think you'll do?

het leslie i am leaning toward awac the regonals seem better for me with the kids and the pug breeding my violet just gave birth to her puppies they are soooo cute go to my website and see them i hope you get a good laugh.www.purelypugs.net i have aleady been studying the booklet awac sent.alot of people like the major airlines better but it is only a year or so wait for a inline flight so i think i will be seeing you guys in about 12 Days have a very happy new year. how are you doing with the airline codes?
see ya
doree

80 months ago

jd in Barnegat, New Jersey said: het leslie i am leaning toward awac the regonals seem better for me with the kids and the pug breeding my violet just gave birth to her puppies they are soooo cute go to my website and see them i hope you get a good laugh.www.purelypugs.net i have aleady been studying the booklet awac sent.alot of people like the major airlines better but it is only a year or so wait for a inline flight so i think i will be seeing you guys in about 12 Days have a very happy new year. how are you doing with the airline codes?
see ya
doree

Hey! I hope you pick AWAC!!! I've gotten the city codes down pretty well. I'm working on that announcement, haha..FUN. I just went to your site and they are soooooo CUTE! Oh they are sweet!

JEAN

79 months ago

Does anyone know what day you have to recite the departure announcement once you start flight attendant training at Air Wisconsin?

79 months ago

Hey Doree! Just checking in with you. Are you ready for next week? Can't wait to get going.. Leslie

jd in Manahawkin, New Jersey

79 months ago

JEAN said: Does anyone know what day you have to recite the departure announcement once you start flight attendant training at Air Wisconsin?

hey jean i was wondering the same thing?
see ya soon
Doree

JEAN

79 months ago

Hi Doree,
I would think that we would be too busy on the first day filling out paperwork. How are you doing on the announcement? I have it down most of the way.......ha ha!

79 months ago

Leslie L in North Carolina said: Hey Doree! Just checking in with you. Are you ready for next week? Can't wait to get going.. Leslie

hey Leslie i am doing good trying to get that departure message down.how are you doing with that? can't wait to meet you,see ya soon
Doree

79 months ago

jd in Manahawkin, New Jersey said: hey Leslie i am doing good trying to get that departure message down.how are you doing with that? can't wait to meet you,see ya soon
Doree

Hey! I finally got that last part down today now I'm trying to say it all but I think I'm brain dead, haha..What time will you be in on Sunday?

79 months ago

Leslie L in North Carolina said: Hey! I finally got that last part down today now I'm trying to say it all but I think I'm brain dead, haha..What time will you be in on Sunday?

hey leslie i will be arriving at 1646 sunday.i know half of the announcement i am going to be working on the rest this week ha ha.i have been busy my violet had a litter of 7 sweet puppies last week.make sure you bring that tote incase
on our practice flights we can have layovers.
Doree

79 months ago

JEAN said: Hi Doree,
I would think that we would be too busy on the first day filling out paperwork. How are you doing on the announcement? I have it down most of the way.......ha ha!

hey jean i have half down i will be working on the rest of it this week.
see ya sunday
doree

79 months ago

Are you all bringing laptops? I can't decide, would be kind of nice to have.. Will we be doing anything Sunday night do you think or just studying at the hotel?

JEAN

79 months ago

Hi Doree,
I am down at the bottom just before Ladies and Gentlemen please observe as I point out....... I have been writing it down from top to bottom and when you write it......it looks longer then it does in the packet! Looking forward to meeting you too. I know Leslie .... we have been chatting online. I get in at 1433 on Sunday. We will play it by ear what we will do! See you soon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.